High in the Sky FBW by Kida

Based on Click to view
Artist Kida [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

High in the Sky FBW

Postby Kida » Sun May 05, 2013 8:16 pm

this FBW likes to imagine they can fly but they cannot fly because their wings are just useless appendages of fluff so I'm not sure why it wastes its time on such thoughts. SO.

Feel free to pretty up your forms and stuff. this one is SPESHUL. so you'd better love her forebers.

Code: Select all
    Name:
    How did they get a rainbow on their tail???:

winnr is kingquincy! grats.
Last edited by Kida on Tue May 28, 2013 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: High in the Sky FBW

Postby Soupalicious » Sun May 05, 2013 10:35 pm

Name: Princess Abigail Sasuke Sky the 3rd

Gender: FEMALE OBVIOUSLY CAN'T YOU TELL THROUGH ALL THAT FLUFF???

Personality: LIVING IS PAIN. HER LIFE IS PAIN. EVERYTHING IS PAIN. She's so DEEP and CARING but this world just ISN'T READY FOR HER and NO ONE UNDERSTANDS. You just don't -GET- her. Just her going to the toilet is a beautiful symphony in purple prose.
(It's really not. Her parents are as nice as FBW's can be, she has her own bed, and her real name is actually Samantha. She just reads too many bad fanfics and blasts too much My Chemical Romance and Linkin Park for her own good.)
(Her parents really hope she'll grow out of this soon)

Because it's a physical manifestation of her PAIN in LIFE. It's her SOUL, man. Her SOUL marking her body so everyone can understand what she's going through, and it's totally not just her colouring in her fur with her prismacolours when everyone else has gone to sleep.
IT'S PURE RAINBOW SORROW.
Gone! Find my on Flight Rising! (id: 63916)
Soupalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sphye » Sun May 05, 2013 11:42 pm

Rocket
Other FBWs call him Rocky.

Duh, does Rocky sound like a girls name? Rocky is a very very maculine boy.

Rocky is masculine, brave, and the coolest of the cool.
He never shows fear or sensitivty, since these things are obviously too girly for a macho FluffBum like himself.

One day, Rocket was just strutting around, showing all of the girl FluffBums (Who obviously all adore him, since he is so handsome and masculine) how daring and brave he was. One of them, a neon purple one with a star on her butt, whistled "Oh Rocky! I bet you can't jump high enough to catch that cloud!" And so Rocky accepted the challenge and caught the cloud for her in a single leap, causing the outspoken individual to faint on the spot. Another, a seazure-inducing black-and-white female, shouted, "I bet you can't catch sunshine for me, Rocky!" Rocky nodded with a handsomely sly look on his face, leaping up to catch the entire sun and bring it down for the monochrome wolf. As she swwoned, yet another said, "I bet you can't catch for me the rainbows with your tail!" Rocket accepted once again, thinking this challenge no different than the others. However, as he leapt to catch the rainbow, it splashed out and twisted onto his tail, staining it all of the colours possible! As he feel back to the earth, he said shakily and truimphantly, "I not only caught the rainbow, but captured it as my own tail!" With that, any female FluffBum Wolf withn a hundred miles fainted from all of his bravery and malely-ness. "You're a hero, Rocket!" "Rocky, be mine! Be mine!" "Choose me, Rocky!" They all shouted, loving him forever for his bravery and macho-ness, which was not at all affected by the number of colours on his handsome tail.
Last edited by Sphye on Mon May 06, 2013 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sphye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Toboe. » Mon May 06, 2013 1:27 am

Name:
Snowflake
Personality:
Snowflake is incredibly dim-witted and more than a little irritating. She spends her days attempting to fly so everyone will know how special and pretty she is, but every time she falls flat on her face. This is especially tragic because she is the chosen princess and savior of the rainbow kingdom and everyone should love a princess, but nobody likes snowflake. And so she goes back home every day, sad that nobody recognizes her specialness, munches on some gold and goes to bed. The next morning she completely forgets everything that happened yesterday and the cycle continues on and on into eternity.
As said above, she was chosen as the princess and savior of the rainbow kingdom. The rainbow king put his mark on her tail so all could see how special snowflake was.
-

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"I'm not going anywhere!"

"*sigh*
You're a real piece of work,
you know that...?"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kawamamilosc.tumblr.com/post/79411462946
.Toboe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rouzani » Mon May 06, 2013 3:16 am

((It means Flying rainbow dog in japanese) (◡‿◡✿) )

ImageIt could be male and it could be a girl or it culd be a hermaphrodite for all u know ugh dont segregate!!1! LABELS ARE AWFUL AND YOU SHOULD FEEL SHAMED FOR SLAPPING ONE ON THIS PRECUS FLUFBUTT

Imageshe will not deal wit ur crap she is the best dog tehre ever is and will ever be she is the best around and nothing will ever keep her down! she cant ever get sad the fluff filters al the sad and turns it into happy

ImageShes the best of the friggin best she can clear the cloud s in 10 SECONDS FLAT USING MATH BEAT THAT RAINBOW DASH and it was totaly awesome and rainbow dash tryd to beat her up but Tonde niji no inu usd the avatars powrs and she sucked up the specal thingy on her side and took it and now the owns all the skies and does what she pees raainbows now syou know where rainbows come form

thank yuo for this opertunity i kno i have no chance against everyone else ;( but good luck to the winrar c:
Image DA || My Characters || Commissions - OPEN

** Image **

Image Image Image
Rouzani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haemon » Mon May 06, 2013 3:22 am

made by me dont steal or i will report u
Name: "u can call me sackdone,,, or ravoli lol"
sakure jacky andony amdomen, otherwise known as sackdone

sakonsica is a GIRL CANT U TELL

Personality: sackdone can be kind of shy at weird @ first but once u get to know her she is crazy and wild and a rebel!!!she never listens to anyone and loves to draw and dance :::) also at one point she was an alchoholic but ya that passed and she only drinks orange juice. sackdone is also completely random TACOS and she looves twitter <3
How did they get a rainbow on their tail???: sackdone once followed a rainbow and thought she would find a pot of gold but instead the leprachaun gave her a rainbow tall he also cries rain and vomits snowballs xD

She/her | Adult
haemon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kida » Tue May 28, 2013 7:06 pm

kingquincy wrote:
((It means Flying rainbow dog in japanese) (◡‿◡✿) )

ImageIt could be male and it could be a girl or it culd be a hermaphrodite for all u know ugh dont segregate!!1! LABELS ARE AWFUL AND YOU SHOULD FEEL SHAMED FOR SLAPPING ONE ON THIS PRECUS FLUFBUTT

Imageshe will not deal wit ur crap she is the best dog tehre ever is and will ever be she is the best around and nothing will ever keep her down! she cant ever get sad the fluff filters al the sad and turns it into happy

ImageShes the best of the friggin best she can clear the cloud s in 10 SECONDS FLAT USING MATH BEAT THAT RAINBOW DASH and it was totaly awesome and rainbow dash tryd to beat her up but Tonde niji no inu usd the avatars powrs and she sucked up the specal thingy on her side and took it and now the owns all the skies and does what she pees raainbows now syou know where rainbows come form

thank yuo for this opertunity i kno i have no chance against everyone else ;( but good luck to the winrar c:

dis was really hard to judge becuz I rly loved every1's forms but holy crud this is winnar!!! congrats! she is yurs
Kida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me