Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dragon Adoptable

Postby aequilibrium » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:59 am

This dragon is up for adoption again.
To adopt it just fill in the form.
Day limit of forms: 30th June

If you already tried for it and still want it, please re-post your form! I won't judge any old forms of the page 1!

Please delete everything in {brackets}.

Code: Select all
[center].: [b][color=#5b8dcc]Username[/color][/b] :.
{write here}

.: [b][color=#5b8dcc]Dragon's Gender[/color][/b] :.
Unknown

.: [b][color=#5b8dcc]Dragon's name[/color][/b] :.
{write here}

.: [b][color=#5b8dcc]History[/color][/b] :.
{must be at least 15 sentences or 2 paragraphs}

.: [b][color=#5b8dcc]Personality[/color][/b] :.
{write here}

.: [b][color=#5b8dcc]Art[/color][/b] :.
{may be ordered or done by you}

.: [b][color=#5b8dcc]Why I want this dragon[/color][/b] :.
{write here}[/center]

Last edited by aequilibrium on Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:05 am, edited 6 times in total.
aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dragon Adoptable

Postby Fantasy Inc. » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:32 am

Username: Fantasy Inc.
Dragon's gender: Male
Dragon's age: That would be about three centuries in human years, and 30 in dragon years.
Dragon's name: Novus; novus is latin for new. I chose this name because latin is an old language and the dragon reminds me of something really old, and something new at the same time.
History: It was cold. It hadn't always been this cold; the few first days of it's live, the unhatched dragon had been by it's mothers side. It had been warm and secure back then. But suddenly it was cold. He didn't know what had happened. He had heard his mother cry with pain, a big thud, and then he rolled into some very cold and a bit wet stuff. He didn't know this was snow back then, he had never been out of his egg after all. He laid there for a very, very long time. Sometimes he heard a small animal pass, but none of them paid attention to him. Then, finally, when he was just about to give up staying alive, he heard a man's voice. "Tesoro, guarda cosa ho trovato! Si tratta di un uovo, ed è davvero stranamente colorato.." [translation: Sweetheart, look what I've found! It's an egg, and it's really oddly colored..] Two children yelled. Then he felt he was picked up, and a woman's voice said the egg was still warm, and he was packed in two blankets. The people, Italians he learned later on, walked around in the mountains for another couple of days, because that was where he was and where his mother had died, and then returned to their farm at the italian coast. When he hatched, the people where shocked at first, but happy they had him later on, because he proved to have a nice personalty and was good to scare off people who wanted to attack the farm. He stayed there untill the grandchildren of the people who found him died, and then took leave of their children and went to see the rest of the world.
Dragon's size: Novus is as big as a grown-up man, if you don't count his tail. That's quite small for a dragon, but he is this small because he has laid in the snow for a long time. That wasn't really good for his growth and health.
Why do you want this dragon?: I've been looking for a dragon character for AGES, and this dragon seems to suit what I'm looking for c:
Last edited by Fantasy Inc. on Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

I've been gone for a very long time...

Always looking for commissions, collabs, art trades and private rps

Send me a message if you feel like it :>
Fantasy Inc.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UnicornOfOz » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:17 pm

Username: MississippiWay!
Dragon's gender: Surprise ^^
Dragon's name: Abelisk
History (optional): Was layed/born from a caring mother dragon and a very angry father dragon who abandoned him/her sadly.
Why do you want this dragon?: because first of all i have never adopted a dragon before, and second of all when I saw this cute little baby dragon i fell in love! <3
UnicornOfOz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aequilibrium » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:14 am

- Bump -
ae | she/her | adult

aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlelies » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:25 am

Username:
An apple a day~

Dragon's gender:
Surprise ^^

Dragon's name:
Pane if Male , Page if Female

History (optional):
An egg? Daft smelled the weirdest egg she had ever smelled. She quickly found the egg. It was huge for an egg. Daft scratched her ear. Well Daft was a Fox. She was hunting for food. When she saw the egg her reaction was like ..... . Daft rolled the egg slowly to her den. Daft struggled a little bit. When she reached somewhat close to her den, Daft heard her kits squealing with joy. Daft looked down at the egg. During the time she had rolled the egg her heart attached to it. She rolled it in the den and said," This is not food kits. This is our newest family member!". The kits squealed again. Daft went out quickly to hunt a rabbit. When she came back in the egg was cracking. Daft quickly dropped the rabbit to the kits who instantly swarmed around it. The egg had cracked more. Finally it was done cracking. Daft and her kits stared at the creature. It crackled wanting warmth. Daft rushed instantly to it. She said,"This is quite a child".

Why do you want this dragon?
The marks and colors on it are lovely! I also liked that the blue doesn't show up as much as the gray and black.
    xxcall me little / artist for gals / infj / da
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xx will be spotty, thank you for understanding ♡
littlelies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aequilibrium » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:45 am

- Bump -
ae | she/her | adult

aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scribblestar » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:30 am

Username:TYraheart
Dragon's name:Midnight
History (optional):AS an egg he was abandoned but luckily found shelter and was soon found and put up to adopt.
Why do you want this dragon?: I dont have one and dragons are epic :p

(p.s. :p is my signiture proveing I did this post)
My use only-
Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=1741711&size=large&format=png&rev=1384208392[/img]

ImageImage
Scribblestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felidae89 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:10 am

Username:felidae89
Dragon's name:Tyson
History (optional): It was dark, it was cramped. But he was waiting. He could hear voices coming from outside his egg. but he was waiting. He'd know when it was time to come out. When the one he was waiting for would come, give him a name, tell him his destiny. He'd know. He'd wait... He felt it. He could feel her. Her? He didn't expect a girl. He listened closer to her words, he caould almost make out what she was saying. How much? Is that what she asked? He was being bought, like common goods! He growled. This is not how a dragon should be treated! He felt her hesitate, had she felt his anger? His love for her grew, she knew him already and he hadn't even hatched yet. She would give him a good name he knew. She would be his whole world. *fast forward 6 years* He was almost full grown. It had been 6 years since Sadie had boughten Tyson from the second hand store. She was only 17 then, just a kid. Their bond had grown day by day and he had been right. Sadie was his whole world. She had never told him his destiny. Said it was something we had to find out for ourselves, so he was protecting her. Caring for this homeless girl the best a dragon could. He would be with her forever. He knew that much at leased...
Why do you want this dragon? Ive never had a dragon before, or any kind of adoptable. I dont think im too old to love a character someone made up. Hes perfect for me. those grays and that blue. hes just like me..
Image join up! limited spots available. then friend me so i can play with you!
felidae89

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guepardo » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:10 am

I have to drop out. D:
I don't have enough time to finish my form.
Last edited by Guepardo on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guepardo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Winner

Postby aequilibrium » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:39 am

Felidae89 wins! Congratulations, you're now the owner of this dragon! A big thanks to everyone that posted forms here!

If you want the BBCodes of the dragon please send me a PM. BBCodes are codes for forum signatures.
If you want to put an image of your dragons in your signature you should have the BBCodes.

Also, if you're interested in joining in the FDA Role Play just ask us.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Main Thread
Topic
Archive
Breeding Center

aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me