Flame Flier by ~Tornado~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~Tornado~ [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Flame Flier

Postby ~Tornado~ » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:18 am

Star Burst She's yours I know you will care for her I like her story... its sad :cry: please tell me if the cutie mark is ok
Last edited by ~Tornado~ on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Birds, Reptiles, and The Elder Scrolls, and my drawing tablet, basically are all I need in life.

Hi I'm Tornado, I like animals, drawing, and The Elder Scrolls. Ive been on this site for years and am pretty friendly so im always up to chat!

Selina ref guide
Best thing since sliced cheese.
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth
Note: Finish Cp's request At with PD

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt 3

Postby P0CKETKNIFE » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:29 am

Cool, I like it.
Username: Star Bursts
Pony name: Flame Flier (an interesting name for a pony who can't fly!)
Talent: She is a bird watcher, A pony who wishes she could fly with them. But this pegasus can't fly at all. When she was a filly she injured her wing in a fire and could never fly again. In her current life she is very interested in birds and how beautifuly they fly. She sometimes wishes to be a bird for her own crazy reasons....
Cutiemark: A red bird
Will you use her or will she sit in dust?: Are you kidding me? I use ALL of my ponies! I have over 20 now and I use them all in stories as well as artwork. I also have them all in differn't relationships with eachother. Some hate eachother and some are good friends. I will never let any of my ponies collect dust or only be used once which explains why my very first ponysona still exists <3
Art: Art block causes me to be lazy ^n^ Will do some if I get her or maybe later <3
other: Might I explain her story? Despite my awful awful writing skills!!!
~~~
Loud screams errupted from the small country home while the young filly slept. For this mare had no idea what was truely going on while she was asleep. Locked in her special world (AKA her bedroom) dreaming of candy and princesses wich was normal for a pony of her age. She awoke the the sound of her mothers hoofsteps thundering up the stairwell awaking her instantly. Before she could speak her frantic mother yelled "GET OUT NOW!" Quickly after she spoke she flung the covers off the bed and yelled for the terrified filly to follow her. Not knowing what to do the filly paniked with no clue what was happening. As they ran down the stairs she noticed her father in the kitchen.
"Daddy!" she squeaked running to him. But her father wasn't like his normal self, coverd in flames that quickly spread to were the filly was standing. Flame screamed in fear as her wing caught on fire and she had no power to stop it from spreading to her delicate face.
"NO!" shouted her mom as the mare quickly ran to her and scooped the filly up in her jaws. The filly was still burning slowly and screaming. Her mother was in panic and used her own wing despite the risks to suffocate the fire and stop it from burning any longer. The rest was a blur as the pair ran outside. Her mother was very brave and comforted her as the ambulance arrived as well as the fire truck. The filly had second degree burns on her wings alongside one half of her face. Later the news arrived that her father was dead. Crying aside her hospital bed was her mother. Flame flier cried too knowing the news before she even spoke.
"Your daddy..." she choked "Is gone." That was all the strong mare could say before collapsing in tears. Pain and fear swept over the filly as the tears wouldn't stop. Eventually they calmed down and faced the reality that everything they had once known was gone. Flame flier didn't want to face it at first but is now the strong mare her mother was when that fire came.

lee artist he/him + adult
    ► I've been an active user on
    CS through a good number of
    years, but nowadays I tend to
    keep to myself and check in
    when I have the time. I'll be on
    artfight this year
    -- team vampire!!

mods made me remove my links lmao / credit

P0CKETKNIFE

My pets
My items