Based on Click to view
Artist Folktale [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Vudu #42 Lilacs and Cream

Postby Folktale » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:15 am

What is a Vudu?
It is an ungulate native to the jungles of Africa that now also resides in the Louisiana Bayou. They possess a five-point set of antlers, have three toes on each foot. They also have gems in their chest that are thought to be the the source of their psychic abilities.

Height: 11.1 hh

Create a name for this lady and explain why you chose it/how you put it together!

Ardelis wrote:Username: Ardelis
Vudu Name: Bannyx
Psychic Power: Bannyx has the gift of sight. She's able to foretell the future as it should be. Her visions are limited though, she does not know what makes this future come about, making them unreliable at times.
Explain your name choice: Well I immediately thought of dark VooDoo magic when I saw her so I wanted a dark inspired name. Ban- came from Banshee, a screeming spirit. Nyx- came from the goddess of the night. She's a powerful girl so I thought this combination was fitting. :)
Last edited by Folktale on Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
None of my Wild Mountain Equids are available for purchase or trade.
If you have questions about a breeding with one of my characters that was previously agreed upon, please message me. I would prefer not to have my character bred any further, if possible.
My WMEs
Folktale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vudu #42 Lilacs and Cream

Postby Copper96 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:58 am

Username copper96
Vudu Name: Calypso
Psychic Power: To see future events (Flashes of future events to come but unable to reveal all that will happen as in not to reveal but only influence one to the path of their destiny) and Water Pyrokinesis (able to control water in smaller amounts)
Explain your name choice: The name means "concealing the knowledge" and "to be wily and subtle".The name also comes from the Greek Sea-Nymph (or Minor Goddess) Calypso.
Copper96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFlies » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:59 am

Username: SnowFlies
Vudu Name: Mother Malice
Psychic Power: Inflicting fatal yet curable diseases upon others.
Explain your name choice: I've always liked Disney villains, Maleficent from sleeping beauty being my favorite. Also, the use of purple reminded me of the villainous traits Disney characters have -- not to mention the purple swirls could relate to spirits :3 So I chose the word malice as it has a definition of evil behind it. And the word mother to be part of her name because her personality wouldn't all be evil, there would be a little bit of kindness and sadness a mother would have.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
| DAMs | Nukittas | Tezari | WMEs |

■ I do not take art commissions for pets; therefore do not ask.
■ I have a tendency of reading PMs and not answering them right away - please don't take it personally, I'm just busy with work and getting distracted.
■ WMEs and other characters are not for sale.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
SnowFlies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tealea » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:26 pm

Username: Faith.
Vudu Name: Lavender also known as Lady Lavender
Psychic Power: Telepathy
Explain your name choice:
The reason she is called this is primarily the visual color of her fur but as well as her own personallity. Lady Lavender always went by Lavender until she got older and her true personallity was revealed. Lavender was much like a lady. She deals with problems with a kind of friendliness that kept her in control and she is comfortable with herself and is aware of her own imperfections. Therefore, she got her nickname Lady Lavender.

Though, my reasoning of naming her Lady Lavender is because originally I was going to name her Lavender until I remebered a girl in my class named Lily Lavender. I thought the teacher was saying Lady Lavender and I always wanted to name a character Lady Lavender because its very beautifull in my opinion ^^ Though, I never found any lavender designed characters that ineterests me. That is until this Vudu ^^

Actually I decided to drop out ^^" Lovely Vudu though ^^
Last edited by Tealea on Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pixel by -wanheda- and avatar by nightjar
commissions closed
Tealea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddly Shaded » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:16 pm

Why must you make such gorgoeus Vudu's?
Oddly Shaded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Folktale » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:55 am

~*Oddly Shaded*~ wrote:Why must you make such gorgoeus Vudu's?

T_T I'm sorry! I get inspired by animals I see IRL and then I just kinda...art.
If you have questions about a breeding with one of my characters that was previously agreed upon, please message me. I would prefer not to have my character bred any further, if possible.
My WMEs
Folktale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ardelis » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:40 am

Username: Ardelis
Psychic Power: Bannyx has the gift of sight. She's able to foretell the future as it should be. Her visions are limited though, she does not know what makes this future come about, making them unreliable at times.
Explain your name choice: Well I immediately thought of dark VooDoo magic when I saw her so I wanted a dark inspired name. Ban- came from Banshee, a screeming spirit. Nyx- came from the goddess of the night. She's a powerful girl so I thought this combination was fitting. :)
xx
x

xx
≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖⚘≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖
≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖
Ardelis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:20 pm

Username: -3B-
Vudu Name: Talluah
Psychic Power: The power to manipulate water into a semisolid form that may be used, though it cannot bear weight. For example, she could make a wall of water, but not a shield, as any blows would pass through it.
Explain your name choice: It's a Native American name meaning "Leaping Water". I figured this would be suitable considering it's tied to her power, and reminds me of the tan striping on her belly/side - which looks to me like oddly-colored water jumping from the ocean.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anomaly. » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:28 am

Username: xXPartyRockerXx
    Vudu Name: Aquila
    Psychic Power:Telekinisis; the power to move things with her mind. The power lets objects float in time and space. To place things in places without touching them.
    Explain your name choice: Aquila is a star name it means "the eagle" I chose this name because of her strength and freedom
anomaly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Folktale » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:32 pm

Ardelis wrote:Username: Ardelis

Congratulations, she's yours! That's a very interesting and meaningful name you created for her, good job!
My WMEs
Folktale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me