Based on Click to view
Artist bonk [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kiamara #29 - Winner!

Postby bonk » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:34 pm

Congratulations to mirror.!
mirror. wrote:Name: This Kiamara's name would be Façade, which is another word for camouflage. He gives me the sense of nature, yet his startling steel colored eyes tell me something different.
Gender:This little guy would have to be a male, he looks too masculine to be a female.
Backstory: He shook off the gentle sweat forming at the base of his dark coat from the pressured run as his steely eyes take in everything surrounding him. He was alone; he knew that was a fact as he sat by the crystine lake. He ran from his only home after the fight with his father. His father believed that he was too soft, too.. relaxed, to take charge of a situation. He challenged that, but instead ended up alone with his muzzle bleeding. What was he to do? He licked his muzzle gently, trying to relieve the pain along with trying to get the rustic smell from his nose.
After a few hours he had laid down among the bushes, staring up at the stars in deep thought. His emotions were running wild as his eyes reflected the brilliant stars above. He decided not to go back, to stay alone until he met someone he could truly care for, that would accept him as he is.
Art:

Thanks Missingheart. :)

Thanks soulBridge. c:

Thanks BPeppers. :3

This Kiamara is up for adoption!

What is a Kiamara?
    A Kiamara is a canine-like creature, but they have long, rather soft fur, and an almost dragon-like tail. They are born with no horns, but a few who grow to have longer horns are born with tiny stubs on their heads. Kiamara can be extremely shy, and females can often be a bit grumpy. Don't worry– once you win their hearts, they will never stop loving you. Male Kiamara can be very quiet, but they love attention. Of course females do too, but the males thrive off of your love. They love to be praised.

To win, fill out this form:
    Code: Select all
    Name:
    Art:

Hexcodes coming soon.
Last edited by bonk on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hey i kinda quit cs hahahaha oops
bonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #29 - Livestream

Postby Arin Elric % » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:20 pm

Amazing!
Arin Elric %

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #29

Postby Zwallow » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:22 pm

Name:

Backstory (max 200 words):

Art:

Trying out~ W.I.P.
Last edited by Zwallow on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
real life hittin hard -- I'll be inactive for the time being
if you're waiting for something for me, feel free to cancel <3
Zwallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerdust » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:28 pm

Name: Ziva or Via for short It means "splendid" in Hebrew
Art:
Flowerdust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby falling city » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:23 am

Name: This Kiamara's name would be Façade, which is another word for camouflage. He gives me the sense of nature, yet his startling steel colored eyes tell me something different.
Gender:This little guy would have to be a male, he looks too masculine to be a female.
Backstory: He shook off the gentle sweat forming at the base of his dark coat from the pressured run as his steely eyes take in everything surrounding him. He was alone; he knew that was a fact as he sat by the crystine lake. He ran from his only home after the fight with his father. His father believed that he was too soft, too.. relaxed, to take charge of a situation. He challenged that, but instead ended up alone with his muzzle bleeding. What was he to do? He licked his muzzle gently, trying to relieve the pain along with trying to get the rustic smell from his nose.
After a few hours he had laid down among the bushes, staring up at the stars in deep thought. His emotions were running wild as his eyes reflected the brilliant stars above. He decided not to go back, to stay alone until he met someone he could truly care for, that would accept him as he is.
Art:

Thanks Missingheart. :)

Thanks soulBridge. c:

Thanks BPeppers. :3
Last edited by falling city on Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:48 am, edited 8 times in total.
xxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr dollhouse words
words gr8 person

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am currently dealing with school at the moment, so all commissions are on hold! As soon as I find free time, I'll get to finishing them up.
falling city

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red_Cat_Artist » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:09 am

Name:
Pistachio
Backstory:
Pistachio was born in a an evergreen forest along with a few other siblings that have went their different ways. Pistachio decided she would continue to live in her evergreen forest home. She soon became friends with the animals and plants around her and became one with nature. They taught her things like how to break open nuts with her teeth and the ripest ones to eat. That's how she came to get her name.
Art:
(Click to see full-sized!)
Pixel Art <3
Last edited by Red_Cat_Artist on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:48 am, edited 10 times in total.
Red_Cat_Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mystiec » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:47 am

Name: WIP
Backstory (max 200 words): WIP
Art: Image

ImageImageImageImage
Mystiec

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jazzepi » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:51 am

Name:

Art:

WIP. <333
above art made by me!
deviantART
for commission info, please click my deviantart (seen above). however, it would be nice if you sent me a message on here as well - i have a ton of dA messages. n v n
Jazzepi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemondropkitten » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:35 pm

Name:
Sterke Hart (means Strong Heart in Dutch)

Back story:
Sterke Hart ran as fast as he could. Away from the land he had grown up in, away from his family and friends. He ran across a creek before reaching a hill. At the top, he looked over at his home, which was engulfed in flames. He looked away sadly and began to slowly pad down the side of the hill. He didn't even know if his family was dead or alive, when he smelled the smoke he ran.
He came across a field filled with tall grass. He lay down in the grass and lay his head on his paws. He closed his eyes but all he could see was smoke and flames. He rolled onto his back and looked up at the sky until he eventually fell asleep.
In the morning, Sterke Hart woke up and got up. He spooked two doves who had some grass and twigs in there beaks. The doves flew into a tree where they had a nest. Suddenly, three feathers fell out of the nest. He tied two on his tail and one on his leg, and began on his journey to find a new home.

Art:
wip <3
    hey! I'm lemondrop (he/him). I hop on here sporadically.

Image Image Image

spare some love for your
local bugs and spiders.

good morning,
good night.
lemondropkitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby falling city » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:55 am

When will this be ending? I just want to know since I have some art orders due in possibly a few days.
xxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr dollhouse words
words gr8 person

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am currently dealing with school at the moment, so all commissions are on hold! As soon as I find free time, I'll get to finishing them up.
falling city

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me