Re: Nursery Batch #235

Postby .forever. » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:57 am

I've decided to try out for this girl uwu <3
some name could/will be spelled wrong. I will fix later.

/left]Hexs |
e3bcdb
341f57

Sᴛᴀʀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ,
Sᴛᴀʀ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ,
Tʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ sᴛᴀʀ I sᴇᴇ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ.
I ᴡɪsʜ I ᴍᴀʏ,
I ᴡɪsʜ I ᴍɪɢʜᴛ,
Hᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴡɪsʜ I ᴡɪsʜ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ.

Name | Bellatrix
Full Name | Bellatrix Perseus Oriole
Nickname(s) | Bella, Ella and very rarely Perce
Name Meaning | Bellatrix means battler or
warrior ; Perseus means destroyer ; Oriole is
the ship name of her parents.
Name Origin | Latin ; Greek
Name Pronunciation | BEL•ah•trix ; PER•see•uhs
Reason for Name | I chose Bellatrix because I
wanted it to be from the stars and what better
to chose a star in Orion's constellation, but as
I've done my research, I found out that Bellatrix
is believed to be the name of an evil witch in
Harry Potter. I then chose Perseus because it
was a constellation and is also the name of one
of my favorite heroes.

Gender | Female
Age | 3 years old
Birth date | February 6th
Zodiacs |

Username | .forever.

Live-In Family |
    Father ; Orion
    Mother ; Elle
    Eldest sister ; Cassiopa
    Twin sisters ; Guinevere & Narcissa
Immediate Family |
    Close Uncles ;
    Marco
    Raven
    Ebony
    Close Aunts ;
    Pollenia
    Eden
    Namaqua
    Skyler
    Close Cousins ;
    Olle
    Jerico
    Mutoh
    Fae
    Polo
    Hashtag
    Trixi
    Bamboo Bubble
Exstensive Family |
    Uncles ;
    Monte
    A.J.
    Lee
    Aunts ;
    Emery
    Laela
    Sprout
    Valamitiri
    Cousins ;
    Monche
    Coby
    Mozzie
    Donna
    Thyme
    Yang-Yang
Relationship with Family |
Thoughts on Family |

Last edited by .forever. on Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:13 am, edited 6 times in total.
looking for bunny, deer, or butterfly wolf trades !!
.forever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lance-McClain » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:44 pm

Dropping out...
Last edited by Lance-McClain on Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

♡ DEX/ LANCE ♡
DA || Stream

-- Status --
somewhat active

Comms - OPEN
Trades - Ask me!
Requests - Friends Only
Streaming? - OFFLINE
Current Roleplay - QuartzClan - DT - O&A
Lance-McClain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doggeh. » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:07 am

User
Doggeh.

Name
Simmi Belle Oriole

personality
Cheery
Simmi has always been a cheery child. She is rarely seen pouting and is often smiling if anything. She thinks that is how you are supposed to live your life. Cheery and smiling.
Loving
Simmi is really loving. If she gets attached to someone or something she will always be really nice and she will always hug them or it when she has the item or is around the person.
Vibrant
Simmi is very vibrant. She is always wanting to do something. She has a lot of energy to use and she has much enthusiasm.
Confident
Simmi is confident because she doesn't care that she is color blind. She is just the same as other beans just she can't see color. She doesn't care what others think of her and she will always be like that.
Honest
Simmi is and always has been honest.To her lying is evil and is a deed that can never be taken back in.
Clumsy
Clumsy is the best way to describe Simmi.She always gets hurt some way and she drops things on accident

relationships with immediate family
Elle
Simmi is really close to her mom.Her mom is always there for her and she likes how she teaches her astronomy.
Orion
Simmi likes to call herself daddy's princess because he treats her like one. She loves him and Elle with all her heart.
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia is Simmi's older sister.She doesn't really see her much but she loves her. She sometimes likes to take her stuff and wear it for dress up.
Narcissa
Simmi loves Narcissa. She thinks she is very beautiful. Although she is color blind she can just tell her sister is very beautiful and will make an awesome princess!
Guinevere
Simmi loves Guinevere. Sometimes she is very smart and corrects Simmi, but otherwise she loves her! She likes to eat noodles with her and play with her little tardis

colorblindness
Simmi awoke with a jerk. She opened her eyes and saw the same grey shade. Stretching her arms she looked around her room.
"Momma!" She said stumbling to her feet desperately trying to find Elle.
"Yes Simmi?" Elle answered as her daughter tugged at her leg.
"Can we go out to the gawden?" She asked her eyes thoughtful.
Elle nodded and Simmi ran towards the door. She stood on her tippy toes reaching for the doorknob when she heard Elle and she opened it for her.
"Momma! Look at those ones!" She pointed to the dandelions spread out in the backyard.
"Those are dandelions. Do you know what color they are?" Elle asked as Simmi sniffed the flowers.
"Color?" She asked "Their grey." She nodded continuing to sniff.
"Grey?" Elle asked confused and then she looked at the roses "What color are those ones over there?" She said picking up a rose and gently took the thorns out.
"Momma! That's white!" She giggled
Elle's expression changed as she saw her daughter sniff the bright red rose. "Are you sure about that Simmi?" She said a bit worry in her voice.
"Yeah momma! Everything Grey, White and bwack!" She jumped around with her rose and saw her mother just standing there.
"Momma why are you sad?" She said dropping the rose and running over quickly.
"Oh poor little Simmi." She said picking her up. "Poor little Simmi." She repeated
Without a question Elle took Simmi inside and sat her down.
"Orion?" Elle asked looking at him.
"Yes Elle?" He said staring blankly at her
"Simmi just explained to me that everything is black, white and grey." She glanced at Simmi in the other room.
Orion stood up. "You don't think she is color blind...Right?" He asked Elle
"I don't know. Maybe we should try crayons or something to see if so." Elle turned around and opened the small box. She pulled out a box of crayons and called over Simmi.
"Simmi what color is this?" She held up the purple crayon.
"Bwack!" Simmi answered thinking this was a game.
"How about this one?" She held up a light green one.
"White Momma." She answered eagerly.
Elle stole a glance to Orion and out the crayons in the box again.
"Sweetie, Why don't you go play with your sisters?" She asked Simmi
"Okay Momma!" She ran off up the stairs towards her sisters room.
"Orion, I think she is color blind." She wiped her eyes.
"I believe she is." He answered and looked down.
Elle sighed "Why didn't we figure this out sooner?" She said with worry.
"I don't know. Maybe the subject just never came about." Orion answered nodding.
Elle sighed once more. "We can't do anything about it, can we?"
Orion shook his head.
"Well, let's tell her first before anything." Elle stood up. "Simmi?" She called out hearing the pounding of little feet.
"Yes Momma?" Simmi was holding a boa in one hand and a doll in the other.
"Sweetie, We just wanted to tell you that you can only see grey,black and white is because your color blind." She said looking at Simmi who had no reaction.
"Oh ok!" She ran off and back up the steps
"That was easy." Elle said looking at Orion who just nodded also.

phobias
Altophobia- Fear of heights
This height is explained very easily, being clumsy Simmi once fell off the banister. Being small, it was pretty high up so she always runs past it.
Claustrophobia- Fear of confined spaces
Small spaces scare Simmi because she feels like she is going to get stuck and never be able to get out.
Necrophobia- Fear of death or dead things.
Simmi has this phobia because it's not happy and very sad. She doesn't like it when people are sad or depressed.

journal

Dear Journal,
Hi! I'm Simmi and I own you now. I like animals and flowers. The color white is awesome. I have to go now
Bye!
Simmi

Dear Journal,
Hi! Back again! I just finished baking a cake with mommy! I hope it turns out good! It is already beginning to s̶m̶e̶e̶l̶ smell good. Well I think it's finished!Bye
Simmi

story
This is Simmi's favorite!
Once upon a time, there was a beautiful girl named Cinderella. She lived with her wicked stepmother and two stepsisters. They treated Cinderella very badly. One day, they were invited for a grand ball in the king’s palace. But Cinderella’s stepmother would not let her go. Cinderella was made to sew new party gowns for her stepmother and stepsisters, and curl their hair. They then went to the ball, leaving Cinderella alone at home.
Cinderella felt very sad and began to cry. Suddenly, a fairy godmother appeared and said, “Don’t cry, Cinderella! I will send you to the ball!” But Cinderella was sad. She said, “I don’t have a gown to wear for the ball!” The fairy godmother waved her magic wand and changed Cinderella’s old clothes into a beautiful new gown! The fairy godmother then touched Cinderella’s feet with the magic wand. And lo! She had beautiful glass slippers! “How will I go to the grand ball?” asked Cinderella. The fairy godmother found six mice playing near a pumpkin, in the kitchen. She touched them with her magic wand and the mice became four shiny black horses and two coachmen and the pumpkin turned into a golden coach. Cinderella was overjoyed and set off for the ball in the coach drawn by the six black horses. Before leaving. the fairy godmother said, “Cinderella, this magic will only last until midnight! You must reach home by then!”
When Cinderella entered the palace, everybody was struck by her beauty. Nobody, not even Cinderella’s stepmother or stepsisters, knew who she really was in her pretty clothes and shoes. The handsome prince also saw her and fell in love with Cinderella. He went to her and asked, “Do you want to dance?” And Cinderella said, “Yes!” The prince danced with her all night and nobody recognized the beautiful dancer. Cinderella was so happy dancing with the prince that she almost forgot what the fairy godmother had said. At the last moment, Cinderella remembered her fairy godmother’s words and she rushed to go home. “Oh! I must go!” she cried and ran out of the palace. One of her glass slippers came off but Cinderella did not turn back for it. She reached home just as the clock struck twelve. Her coach turned back into a pumpkin, the horses into mice and her fine ball gown into rags. Her stepmother and stepsisters reached home shortly after that. They were talking about the beautiful lady who had been dancing with the prince.
The prince had fallen in love with Cinderella and wanted to find out who the beautiful girl was, but he did not even know her name. He found the glass slipper that had come off Cinderella’s foot as she ran home. The prince said, “I will find her. The lady whose foot fits this slipper will be the one I marry!” The next day, the prince and his servants took the glass slipper and went to all the houses in the kingdom. They wanted to find the lady whose feet would fit in the slipper. All the women in the kingdom tried the slipper but it would not fit any of them. Cinderella’s stepsisters also tried on the little glass slipper. They tried to squeeze their feet and push hard into the slipper, but the servant was afraid the slipper would break. Cinderella’s stepmother would not let her try the slipper on, but the prince saw her and said, “Let her also try on the slipper!” The slipper fit her perfectly. The prince recognized her from the ball. He married Cinderella and together they lived happily ever after.

artwork
By Elliot
links
links
links
Last edited by Doggeh. on Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.

exhausted is my bbg
im not on here as much anymore due to school and lots of other issues sorry for disappearing just a lot is going on and i dont know how much longer it will be like this
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2535871]Image
Doggeh.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nursery Batch #235 || Rhea Oriole

Postby pIanted » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:13 am

possible reserve with the name Skylla and [577] Rhea. I may use either or both names.
----

-----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
    -----█ █
-----------------------

[please listen to this while reading]
    ooooooooImage---------------
    -----------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
            username ; Lucky Cerise
            name ; Rhea [ Ree ]
            full name ; Rhea Oriole
            gender ; female
            age ; seven [ 7 ]

little planets [naming]
          "honey, she needs a name." Elle looked lovingly at the tiny creature in her arms, her fourth daughter, so small and so precious. "you choose, love" Orion took one arm off Elle's waist to twirl his child's hair, and kissed his wife on the forehead "but how about calling her after a meteori- no, not something that small. How about a minor planet?" He laughed quietly. "Let's call her Rhea. After 577 Rhea, a minor planet. The one orbiting the sun. She's our little sunshine, no?" Elle looked at him, interested and questioning, before he quickly added "I, uh, watched a documentary...?" and ran his fingers through his hair. Elle swayed her child softly, still looking Orion, as Rhea closed her eyes, yawning silently. "yes my little sun, sleep. Sleep and grow. One day, you will achieve great things" Orion smiled down at her, as the small girl drifted off into her land of stars, drifting into her first ever dreams.
          [161 words]

the sun, it shines [personality part one]
          words
          [- words]

the sun, it burns [personality part two]
          words
          [- words]

the syndromes [colorblindness, synthesia, autism]
          words
          [- words]

title [extra]
          words
          [- words]

title [extra]
          words
          [- words]

title [extra]
          words
          [- words]
Last edited by pIanted on Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlytiny » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:47 am

reminder that there's about two and a half weeks left to finish ; v ;
your heart is the size of a fist because you need it to fight
littlytiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Victorian Kyuubi » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:35 pm

Wip

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

Starlight is a outgoing bean dragon. She loves to play and run around outdoors. Especially during the night when the stars and moon are out and shining brightly. She loves to watch the stars at night and sometimes imagine making a shape by connecting the stars in the sky. When she sometimes can't sleep, she will sometimes lay on her back in the grass at night and watch the stars. The stars at night seem to help her sleep when she can't, and in a way helps her relax. She loves all things purple, since her fur is purple. But since she's colorblind, she can't tell what colors are and can only see in shades of black and white. Though when plays outdoors, she sometimes likes to smell the flowers and try and figure which one is which. When she doesn't know which flower is which, she always asks her parents to know what each one is called.
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Mother: Elle(owned by littletiny)
Father: Orion(owned by Champange )
Sister: Cassiopia(owned by Champagne )
Twin sisters:Narcissa(owned by littletiny(I think))
Geanavuire(owned by Champagne( I think)
( I may have the twin sisters owners backwards)
Aunt: Skylar(owned by CometFire )

☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄

Even though she's blind, she doesn't mind. She doesn't let other beans bring her down about her being colorblind. Even though she's different, she doesn't let that bother her. She always thinks on the positive side about her birth defect. Whenever things turn bad and worse in the end, she will try and think on the bright side of what will happen if the problem about her blindness is figured out. She never lets anything bad about her birth defect bring her down in any way.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪
Done my me, using a drawing app called Sketch Guru. I don't have a stylus so I did the best I could doing a JBD head shot
Last edited by Victorian Kyuubi on Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:28 pm, edited 6 times in total.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Sig a major wip!!
Trading Center
Sig/Form Shop
April Joker PPS + Extra Rare Auction
╔════════════════════════════╗

Help me get this jbd: Nursery JBD#257 I'm
looking for art for her to add onto my form.
Please pm if you wish to help me get her.
The deadline is in two and a half weeks
from when the user posted the jbd.
It is on April 15th I believe.
If you want to talk, trade, or do 1x1 rps , don't be
afraid to pm me. I won't bite you.
I'm nice and very creative in rps.
I can rp quite a bit and I'm still
trying to get better at it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage<------Please click them or they'll die
╚════════════════════════════╝
Victorian Kyuubi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:47 pm

hex codesss
e3bcdb
341f57

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

The Basics.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

--WIP

Username: Snowie

Name: Aries

Personality:

Relationship with family members:

Colorblindness: (Here, choose to write either about how she feels about and deals with her colorblindness OR a story about how she and her family came to realize she was colorblind.)

Astrological Sign: Pisces

-
possible reserve ;u;
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ sarsaparilla・truffle・spider・ladybug ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adallina » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:28 pm

Username:
Hi my name is Adalgisa! I am currently the owner of one bean, Azuli. For the past year or so I have been looking for a female bean that I can draw frequently and also role-play. I have an account on the fan club (same username) as well! Blue and purple are my favorite colors so I think that this little girl and I would get along nicely c: Not that she can see those colors, what with her color blindness!

Name: (Preferably star/space related) Esther (Ess-ter) meaning "Star" in Hebrew.

Personality:

Whimsical *~* Developing *~* Starry-eyed *~*

Whimsical:
Esther is a dreamer like her Father.

Relationship with family members:
Orion:
Elle:
Guinevere:
Narcissa:
Cassiopeia:

For me so I can find them ^^
same here
Cassiopeia

Colorblindness: (Here, choose to write either about how she feels about and deals with her colorblindness OR a story about how she and her family came to realize she was colorblind.)

wip <3 this is going to be so fun!
Hey, I'm Lina c: I love fictional writing and reading as well as art of course!
Be yourself.
Everyone else is already taken. ~Oscar Wilde

Image Image
Adallina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatzel » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:47 am

Hopefully this isn't spam nwn'
If you have any questions about her aunt Skylar, here
Champagne wrote:Just a head up for some of you, she has an aunt Skylar: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1583325

I'd like to let you know that she is now owned by CometFox.
If you have any questions you may direct them to either user (me or her).
Thanks!
she/they/he semi-active
Tatzel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blitz. » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:14 am

Hello yes just announcing that I was hella dumb and misunderstood something, the front is now fixed omg
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
[he/him]
Not active anymore. Just like editing my sig once a year lol
Sorry if you've been trying to contact me.
My Partner <3

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Blitz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me