My dressups
Trade with me

Re: staff kalon | whole wheat bagel

Postby Danger! High Voltage » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:47 am

๐ŸŒพUsername๐ŸŒพ
Danger! High Voltage

๐ŸŒพkalon name๐ŸŒพ
Atticus

He seemed like a true gentleman on the outside.
He held the doors open for the youngest, thanked cooks gratuiously for the meals they provided. In all ways, he was an upstanding citizen in the little rural town. Many people could see Atticus in his wheat fields, tending to the crops. He was dedicated to the harvest; weaving the stalks into his mane, mimicing his hard work.
For some this was all too much though. An awful harbinger for his true values. His true commitment to the land. His little secret.
What the other residents of the town couldnt see was the cloaked figures filing their way through the golden land, holding the bundles like their own young. The lights were blood red in the barn, the chimes giving a sinister backdrop for the choir song of the night.
He sat there like a martyr under the light of an unruly god, begging for mercy on his knees. One would place a finely crafted crown of barley upon his head as the others circled him.
They offered up the first pickings of the fall harvest, laying them around him in a strange symbol before lighting them ablaze, the smoke drifting into the dreary autumn night as his golden wreath was burned from his forehead. A wicked smile crossed his face for the secret that would never be revealed.
228/300

changelog: added story 03:18, Nov 29th cs time
Last edited by Danger! High Voltage on Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
back after a long hiatus, will update sig soon!
Danger! High Voltage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nex » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:49 am

โ€”_โ€”_โ€”_โ€”_โ€”_โ€”
โ€”_โ€”_โ€”_โ€”_โ€”_โ€”
โ€”_โ€”_โ€”_โ€”_โ€”_โ€”
โ€”_โ€”_โ€”_โ€”_โ€”_โ€”

> ๐š„๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ?

> IronPanda_

> ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐š— ๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ?

> Komugi !
( ๅฐ ้บฆ โ€” Wheat )

> ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š?
โ€”_โ€”_โ€”_โ€”_โ€”_โ€”
โ€”_โ€”_โ€”_โ€”_โ€”_โ€”
โ€”_โ€”_โ€”_โ€”_โ€”_โ€”
โ€”_โ€”_โ€”_โ€”_โ€”_โ€”
Last edited by Nex on Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:15 pm, edited 11 times in total.
hi call me trash,
rodents are my passion

Nex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:04 pm

Bagel bae
Marking to think about this one
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zakuro. » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:19 pm

OH HELL YES
sig & pfp by chimingcloud on discord
zak | she | adult | my kals
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:57 pm

usename: FluffyBirdie
      name: Ryker
      secret: 698 words [300 words plus 2 extras]
    Giggly laughter drifted over to Ryker's table, and he glanced up without moving his head. Zion was giving a bow, which likely incited the sound, and was offering his date an arm.

That was his cue. Ryker paid and left, jumping into his car and driving to the front of the restaurant in time for Zion and the girl to arrive. She gasped when she saw the sleek vehicle, and was surprised again when Ryker exited and opened the door for her. He could guess what she was thinking when she looked over at Zion: A car and a chauffeur? He wasn't lying when he said he was rich. The pair talked eagerly in the back seat, heads tilting ever closer, before she was dropped off at her home blowing kisses to her boy.

The moment they were out of sight, Zion leaned forward, and Ryker had to resist the urge to at him instead of the road. Their cheeks were almost touching. His voice when he spoke was directly in his ear. soclosetooclose

"What'chu think Rye? She was hooked onto my every word, although I think she was too busy staring at my face to listen properly."

Like always, a part of his mind wanted to be like Zion and throw a sappy line back. But that wasn't Ryker. "Poor girl, to think your face was pretty."

"Wha, can't you ever praise me?"

"Your ego is big enough already."

Zion clicked his tongue and sat back, and the car was quiet for a while. Ryker glanced often in the review mirror, gathering courage for a question that had sat in his mind since they first met.

"Do you ever like the people you flirt with?" His tone was casual, hopefully. But he almost missed hearing the answer over the loud drumming of his heart.

Zion laughed, a quick bark of beautiful sound. "Nah, it's just acting. It's fun to see their reactions. And besides, they're just targets with the things we need." He leaned forward again, his face close. Ryker could almost see his raised eyebrow out of the corner of his eyes. "What, jealous? Or maybe you're hoping I like you?"

You're too sharp. Ryker raised the shoulder Zion hovered over, trying to push him away whilst scoffing. "I'll have to be the most desperate person to have a crush on you. It's just sometimes Iโ€™ll swear youโ€™re actually serious." Ryker voice was steady, his scorn the same as always, although his mind was a million miles away. But what did he expect? Sweet words from a playboy meant nothing. He felt like Zion had a teasing but earnest tone used only with him, but he was biased. It was likely his default flirty voice, and Ryker just took it personally. So how come it felt like his hopes were crushed? Why did he even have hope in the first place?

"Psh, as if. Nothing I do gets past you, so thereโ€™s no way youโ€™re fooled. But more importantly, is that a compliment?" Ryker didn't reply, too busy trying to ignore how his heart rate picked up at the smile Zion flashed at him, even while knowing it meant nothing. These heart wrenching comments and actions were second nature to Zion, like breathing. He gave out kind words easily, casual jokes that meant so much to Ryker.

Zion, misunderstanding the silence, wrapped his arms around Ryker's neck (and the headrest). "C'mon Rye, that was totally a compliment. Don't deny that you secretly admire me."

"If you keep distracting me I'll end up crashing the car."

"If it's with you, I don't mind dying."

Ryker sighed loudly, to Zion's joy. These were just jokes to Zion, yet every word he said sounded so sincere and honest. Would things be different if he responded similarly earlier? But Ryker couldn't admit how he felt, even if Zion asked him seriously. He wouldn't be able to handle a rejection, and even if Zion replied in kind, it would be in jest. He was certain of it.

And besides, Zion truly did not reciprocate these emotions. Those honest words of his, echoing, over and over in his mind. "It's just acting."
Last edited by FluffyBirdie on Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™ฆโ™ขโ™ฆ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
|| Kalons || TH ||
โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™ฆโ™ขโ™ฆ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~The Original Alice~ » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:18 pm

username: ~The Original Alice~
kalon name: Keelee (key-lee)
secret:
โ–ˆ
โ™•
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
Image Image Image
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€๏ผฉ๏ผณ ๏ผง๏ผฏ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผง ๏ผด๏ผฏ ๏ผข๏ผฅ โ”€
ImageImage
โ”€ ๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผน๏ผข๏ผฅ ๏ผฎ๏ผฏ๏ผดโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผฅ๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผต๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผฌ๏ผนโ”€
โ” โ”โ” โ” โ”โ” โ” โ”โ” โ” โ”โ” โ”
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผซ๏ผณ โ†’ โ€ข 1 / โ€ข 2 / โ€ข 3 / โ€ข โ˜…
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ” โ”โ” โ” โ”โ” โ” โ”โ” โ” โ”โ” โ”
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
Image Image
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ™•
โ–ˆ
~The Original Alice~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

can't you see, they're telling you lies thus seeing you weak

Postby 76heart » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:10 pm

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
76heart โ— ziraphale, the fisher prince of alodale โ— male โ— he/him โ— 716/300 + 200 +200 words
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Have you ever seen the devil?

Well Iโ€™ve met him twice.

Once to make a deal, and once when he saved my life.

I. The Hierophant
Tradition when Upright, rebellion when pวsษนวสŒว๊“ค.
Conformity, structures that have long since been.
Morality, ethics. All things I once had, when I had been only a lad.
Rules to follow that have always been there, rules that made me want to pull out my hair.
Boring court games, chess players, kings.
Concealed bastards, broken, and pretty things.

They were fun at first, but then grew boring quick, for the old men and sycophants around me hadn't grown quick enough for my wit.

I had powers and titles, but what did that matter when it was no fun, when after years of it I only longed for the day to be done?

I had my fun, and played my games when I was small, but as I grew older I grew wanting for more.

I wanted more than fancy clothes and polished crowns, I wanted my name as the Fisher Prince to go far around.

I wanted to outshine my sister, my kingdom, the world, and I could not do then when only fishing nets and pretty dresses around me swirled.

Nor could I do that when my dear mother and father decided to cut me off, and send me away to learn some more moral thought.

They saw me grow into the son they never wanted me to be, one who was greedy, and sought for power and to laze about with lavish gifts and golden wine, and they hoped to fix me.

Little did they know they had only sent me to a much different destiny.

II. The Devil
A card most would fear, who's whispers they were always to terrified to hear.
He stood for addiction, corruption, and playfulness too, and in the eyes of those of good hearts that just wouldn't do.
Upright he was a cruel master, but ReสŒวษนsวp he was more kind, at least in my own devilish eyes.
Reversed he meant freedom, release, a restore of control, and that sounded quite brilliant, and a way to get back what my parents stole.

As I wandered, cold, starving, alone, I called out to the Devil, seeking warmth in his home.

I knew of his deals, and the way they could go wrong, but I was prepared to pay any price, to sing any song.

I knew what I was getting into, and that there was no going back, and I welcomed it, like a new present, so nicely wrapped.

I did not want simply to become a king, or for power of gold, I wanted fun, I wanted chaos, I wanted for nothing to be boring when I earned my throne.

I had played nice, and now that time was done. I wanted to show the world that it was I who had won.

Most who sought the devil were desperate, pure of heart, but I was not, I had lost that long ago, and I wished for a partner in who's schemes I could equally take part.

The Devil could trick me all he'd like, but I'd trick him right back.

I knew his games, and I was prepared to p l a y.

After the seventh day, he finally heard my call, and I saw him, a goat of white with red eyes so very tall.

I gave him my deal, and he accepted.

In exchange for my humanity, for my empathy, and all the goodness in me, I gained a patron of my very own to be.

And a friend, who was curious to see who I would be, when the chaos he gave surrounded me.

III. The Tower
A portent for destruction.
A sign to signal disaster, to signal death.
A chaos, a perfect chaos, at my behest.
Broken pride. Upheaval. A fear of suffering.

Dreams that were just nearly brought to fruition, broken by disastrous, dangerous ambition.

All at the hand of my own volition.

For I am the tower now, a secret no one will ever know,
for
c
h
a
o
s
will only infect their bones, and disaster follows me whatever I go.

I met the Devil and now I am one too.

Now, what's your secret,
how about
y
o
u
?
Last edited by 76heart on Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:35 pm, edited 9 times in total.
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wishbone! » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:23 pm

username: plantfood
kalon name: Samar

secret:

" I did it to sow seeds of change.

I did it to sustain the future.

It was a matter of security. I could not have let her carry that abomination into this world. She had to be contained; it wasn't a risk I could've simply watched unfold into a disruptive plague of chaos. "

{wip}
asterisk*; nicknames encouraged
adult
they/them
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me