Re: Batch #1992

Postby tiny little box » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:23 am

username:Tiny little box
    name:Ellie
    story:
    Res with it being able to grow these special flowers that bloom only at night

extra: 1000 words and 2 art pieces
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samsherwoodc » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:13 pm

Mark
link | link | Toyhouse(credit of art) | cred.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Don't Cry!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
★▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪★
I am a transgender male.
I love BNHA,
Pokemon SWSH,
my Species,
and story of
spirit crest demons!

★▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪★

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
L A M B
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Samsherwoodc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muttgirl310 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:29 pm

Image free to use found here
Last edited by muttgirl310 on Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit profile icon
my viscets dogons my art shop
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
Hey I am Muttgirl but feel free to
call me mutt. I own a species on
here called Dogons and am always
willing to help out whenever I can
so do not be afraid to reach out or
send me a pm. I can help a little
with adoption forms and do some
art, although it's not amazing.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
muttgirl310

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby outro:tear » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:41 pm

username: outro:tear
    name: Kazul
    story: min 600 words, max 3000 words. tell me what the moon means to them in a form of a story. bonus points to those who can also tell me about the demons that this viscet has.

ideas:
    please no not steal ;-;

- comes from another planet, is connected with that planet - most likely god of that planet
    - Since they're connected with the planet they cannot leave, they love the moon as it is a reminder that there are more things waiting outside of their world and they wish to head out towards the moon and other planets/stars. It's the first planet they want to see perhaps
    - lonely demon - feeling? or made a deal with a demon so they could leave the planet, ending up with them going out towards the stars. however their planet starts shifting and turns into a dead land, feels regret? ;-;
    - this idea bank is so messy rip

Last edited by outro:tear on Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
    HELLO!!
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    tear ▫ 2014 army ▫ my day ▫
    lurker ▫ meme all day
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    discord; pm me !!
    my viscets (wip) | bts fanclub

Im a very quiet,
    but friendly person! ♥
outro:tear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:42 am

username: universal song
    name:
    story: min 600 words, max 3000 words. tell me what the moon means to them in a form of a story. bonus points to those who can also tell me about the demons that this viscet has.

aha I'm going to enjoy this prompt too much
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShimmerSolarPets » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:27 pm

Oh my gosh, this Viscet is beautiful??? Marking!! (Aaaa hopefully I have time ;-;)

username: ShimmerSolarPets
    name: Yggharla Na'hub

-Is actually a cosmic monster from the void of the Multiverse
    -My Viscet world's planet, Xagdaron, has two moons: Aegherr and Yagharr (often called "the moon" by viscets)
    -Yggharla was very interested in the lives of mortals, so he came to Xagdaron to study Viscets
    -Because of his terrifying appearance, mortals shunned him and attacked him. Yggharla wiped them out, then fled to Yagharr in horror
    -He spent quite some time in Yagharr, to reflect on what he did wrong
    -Seeing how the Celestial Warriors in the neighboring satellite, Aegherr, were accepted well by the mortals, he decided that he should make himself look like them in order to be accepted
    -He transferred some of his life energy to Yagharr, which resulted in him being able to visit Xagdaron every full moon in a Viscet form.

-Inner demons: being a cosmic monster, his time on Xagdaron made him realize his loneliness and hollowness. He is intrigued by the emotion called "love", and is able to emulate it, but deep down, he struggles to actually feel it. He also struggles with the fact that he's a cosmic being and would never be able to be together with the mortals he likes forever.

form
Last edited by ShimmerSolarPets on Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShimmerSolarPets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:45 pm

x

username: Gleon
    name: Root
    story: 600 - 3,000 Words

extra: 0 - 1,000 Words + 2 Arts

x
The Demons in the Moon

tell me what the moon means to them in a form of a story.
    Root is afraid of the moon, because he thinks it is actually an alien ship watching Earth for sinister reasons.

bonus points to those who can also tell me about the demons that this viscet has.
    While he puts on an act of being cheerful and happy, Root is secretly so afraid of dying that his fears torment him constantly.

WIP - Notes for Now
Last edited by Tordier on Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thebattleangel » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:44 pm

Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby veridian » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:35 pm

mark!!
veridian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:05 am

username:
    name: Saturn
    story:

The night air was alive with sound and energy, despite the heavy darkness which dangled above our heads. Merchant viscets called to those wandering the stone road, trying to draw attention to their goods with smiling faces and cheerful tones. Sometimes it worked, other times it did not. The merchants, however, never stopped smiling.

I stood in the midst of it all, taking in the scene with a smile of my own. Though I did not have company, I was not lonely, for those who wandered the road were friendly, greeting me as though I were a friend though they did not know my name.

I tried to come here every week when the moon rose, for it was when the market illuminated with those dazzling colors and song-filled voices rang in the air.

A sweet smell caught my attention and I turned my head to it, gazing with twinkling at a stand presenting passion fruit and mangos. Eager, and clutching the two small coins I had gathered since the last time I had visit, I made my way through the crowd to the delicious smelling fruit.

If the market was not one thing, it would be a place for claustrophobic viscets to visit. I had to wiggle my way through many groups of viscets, physical contact being made with almost everyone I encountered as I battled my way through the friendly crowd to reach the wonderful fruit.

As I pressed forward, my head began to pound and my hearing grew muffled, the sounds of the market slowly being replaced with a sound of white noise. I frowned, but pressed forward. It was not uncommon for a migraine to bitterly strike my head once a month, always on a full moon, and so I pitched the irritation of my senses to that and fought harder to reach the fruit before it was too late. The closer I got, the worse my condition became until even my vision was unsteady. The world lurched and jerked about like a broken computer screen. I planted my feet and pressed my paws of my ears and groaned as I closed my eyes tightly. The sound did not cease, and my head span despite the forced darkness. I felt like I would vomit and faint all at once as my stomach danced in circles and my mind resorted to jumbled screeches. The pain and irritation grew and grew, then suddenly released.

The sound stopped and my head grew calm. As my stomach laid back in its rightful place, my paws shakily released my large ears and lowered to my sides. The market was quiet as death now, and I slowly creaked my eyes open, anxiety telling me that all eyes would be on me, filled with concern and fear.

The market had not changed. No eyes were on me, and all faces gleamed with a broad, unflinching smile. Everyone stared at something without moving, blinking, or even breathing, as though a rush of ice had frozen them all in place.

I blinked and turned my head, gazing at all of the imobile faces which hovered high above me, laughing and smiling at one another, but not moving.

I swallowed hard and wiggled my way from the crowd, my focus no longer on the fruit ahead. As I escaped from the swarm, I looked back in confusion. Everyone was immobile, though untouched. It looked like a painting or a picture, yet it was greatly disturbing. As I looked at the curious scene, my eyes slowly focused on something else, something closer.

A leaf hovered in the air, twisted by its fall but remaining unmoving, as though it sat on a magician’s table. I tilted my head and reached out to touch the leaf, convinced that this was some sort of odd dream. My finger made contact with the leaf and I watched as it moved with my paw as easily as though it were an ordinary leaf.

Slowly, my heart rate picked up and I felt a heavy pounding against my skull as a though slammed its way to the forefront of my thoughts. I moved the leaf again, then released it and waited for it to fall, but gazed in fear as it simply hovered in the air once more. As the thought finally broke to my mind, a scream ripped from my chest.

Time around me had stopped, and I was left untouched.

--Four Years Later--

“You have a good day, alright Saturn?”

I nodded and gave Mr. Mowner a gentle smile. “Same to you, sir.”

I turned away from his booth and walked on the outskirts of the crowd, absentmindedly taking a bite of the mango in my hand as my eyes drifted upward. It was evening, the sun hung low over the mountains as it elongated its departure like the awkward aunt that doesn’t really want to leave. My lips curled upward at my metaphor and I shook my head, pressing onward through the market.

More viscets were flowing in now, everyone eager to see the markets nighttime lights. I side-stepped some visclings as they rushed by, chirping eagerly to one another about the smell of passion fruit in the distance. Though a nostalgic feeling crossed my heart, I couldn’t bring myself to smile.

A thud sounded nearby and my eyes darted to the source. A cart had veered from its course and struck a nearby booth, sending its fresh produce to the air to eventually fall upon the muddied ground below. The market sound faded to white noise and my vision flickered for only a second before that still silence fell upon me once more. I let go of my mango, knowing it would simply hover in place, and made my way through the crowd - cautious to not touch anyone.

Once I was at the both, I tapped each produce, measuring their angle and speed to determine the best course, then I gave the basket which they had sat in a moment ago a firm nudge. After this was accomplished, I made my way back to my mango. I held my paw beneath it, careful not to touch it. The second I was ready, the sound of the market rushed back to my ears. My mango fell into my paw, and the produce all fell directly into the basket on the ground. I heard the merchant mutter in confusion and bafflement, which was snapped away as the cart driver rushed over to apologize furiously.

I took another bite of my mango and slipped away from the marketplace.

res <3
Last edited by Hail. on Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c: