Re: Karsten Readoption

Postby Pepurrmint » Sat May 27, 2017 2:12 pm

dropping out
Username: Pepurrmint
Name: kerry.

A fun fact/quirk/activity they do/have:
his bow slid across the string, his fingers pressing down the notes, his eyes looking at the music, his head concentrating on playing his piece in the works. he started at the beginning, eventually reaching the last measure he had written. [name] immediately could tell that the second note was too high, the third too low, and that he should probably get to bed now. why on earth one would be busy composing a violin piece at 2 am nobody knows, but that's just how [name] rolls. playing the violin music he writes is one of his favorite things to do, even if it causes him to end up with barely any sleep. he started in third grade during winter break, as to keep away boredom. [name's] tutor was surprised as to how quickly he mastered the various skills, such as finger placement, bow holds, and tempo. unfortunately, [name] found rhythms difficult, sometimes having to spend up to seven lessons to get the harder ones down. he's become a rather good violinist and composer now, it being a nice thing to do after a long day at work.
[188/250]

A short story involving anything about them in the past (750 words max):
learning the violin maybe?

A list:
butterflies & dragonflies [name] has collected:
» monarch
» zebra swallowtail
» eastern tiger swallowtail
» calico pennant
» add some more, most from illinois
» make the little arrows have links to pictures
[?/50]

Draw something that involves them using only their color palette! (2 pieces max, or a 4 panel comic):
one with something from their butterfly/dragonfly collection, just one picture probably

And a little something extra! (250 words max or 1 art piece; anything that you didn't describe in the other sections!):
them playing or with their violin, or description of where they live, bloomington-normal in illinois, and other bits and bobs about their life.
[size=1violinist; composes in spare time; likes four seasons, winter favorite part;[/size
Last edited by Pepurrmint on Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
uwu
Imageuwu
uwu
uwu
owo?
uwu
uwu

consciousness is an illusion
it's worm time babey !

toyhouse instagram
Pepurrmint

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirelion » Sat May 27, 2017 2:40 pm

[size=150]Username:

-------- sapphirelion
Name:
-------- Eli
A fun fact/quirk/activity they do/have (250 words max):
A list (favorite things, things they've collected, etc! 50 items max):
Draw something that involves them using only their color palette! (2 pieces max, or a 4 panel comic):
And a little something extra! (250 words max or 1 art piece; anything that you didn't describe in the other sections!):

w.i.p.[/size]

Sorry, but I'm busy unfortunately to finish the form properly, good luck to all still running and to the current owner for going through all the forms when this is over!
Last edited by sapphirelion on Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Greater love has no one than this,
than to l
ay down one's life for his friends
- John 15:13

info
my kals 🦑
kalon art shop
Diamond (kia)
other characters of mine
Art by me,gif by Meridiem, pixel by pangur.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImageImage
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:46 am

Username:
NightFlame22

Name:
Australis (Star for short)

A fun fact/quirk/activity they do/have:
Australis has a deep love for the night sky. They enjoy pointing out the constellations of every season and marking where the planets might show up. Their predictions are usually quite accurate after studying astronomy for so long! They have several star maps postered up in their room, and a small telescope rests by the window so they can look out whenever they wish. They are very much a night owl and often lose track of time stargazing until the wee hours of the morning. Australis is also head of their school’s astronomy club. They host meetings after school and organize outings to the local planetarium on discount days. They want their first job to be at that planetarium because they’ve spent so much time there, it feels like a second home. They know most of the full-time employees by name, and they’ve had a membership there since they were only a few years old. This love for the stars was inspired by Australis’s grandfather, who is now a retired astrophysicist. He used to take them out camping just to watch the stars at night. They can never get enough of the night sky and hope to someday work as an astronomer. (202/250)

A short story involving anything about them in the past:
Australis hurriedly packed their bags; it was still a few days before they left for their trip, but they were just too excited! This vacation was a birthday gift from their parents, and it was definitely the best one they’d ever received! They were going down to the Falkland Islands down in the South Atlantic Ocean to meet up with their grandparents. This trip would not only provide them a fun opportunity to see a monitoring system for the southern lights, but also a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see the famous Aurora Australis itself! How could they not be excited?

Many sleepless nights later, they were finally on the plane headed to the islands. Their grandparents were going to meet them at the airport, and then they’d spend the afternoon in the wildlife center. Their grandmother volunteered there on weekdays, so they would get to be very close to the animals! They were most excited about the penguins. Penguins were their favorite animal, and they were ecstatic to be able to interact with them. “Excuse me, Miss Attendant, but when will we get there?”

Australis grinned as they spotted their grandparents holding up a sign with their name on it, surrounded by several glittering stars! They ran over to them and gave them both a hug.

“My little Star! So nice to see you, sweetheart!” Their grandfather wrapped his big paws around them and gave them a squeeze. “Your grandmother and I have been so excited to spend this trip with you! We want you to love it!”

The afternoon whizzed by so quickly, it felt like a dream. The three spent a long time at the wildlife center, exploring all the beautiful scenery and helping with the animals. There were many creatures there that needed help, all suffering from different misfortunes. Australis helped their grandmother give baths to oil-covered penguins. It felt nice to help, and many happy squawks from the newly-cleaned birds made them grin. As much fun as Australis had, it was still hard work; when they finally got home, they were asleep before their head hit the pillow!

The next day was even better than the one before. Their grandfather took them out to his old workplace, a monitoring system specifically set up to monitor Aurora Australis, the southern lights. Australis got an inside tour of the facility, and they got to experience what it might be like to work as a real astronomer. They even got to meet the head of the facility and talk to them about a future in astroscience. He was so nice to talk to, and he gave them a list of things they could study to continue their dream.

Finally, it was time for the thing Australis was most excited about. The main reason their parents sent them on this trip was to give them a chance to fulfill their dream of seeing the southern lights, and this was easily the most fun way of doing it. That evening, their grandparents took them out to a remote spot on the island, and they spread out a blanket for everyone to sit on. The three chatted happily as the sun went down, but when the stars started coming out, everyone settled into a hush. Australis stared up eagerly, waiting for the lights to appear. As the evening wore on, however, they started to feel a bit disheartened. They sighed heavily, then looked at their paws.

“I’m sorry, Star… I’m afraid it’s still a bit early in the season. Sometimes they don’t come out.” Their grandmother placed a gentle paw on their shoulder.

“Well, even if the lights don’t show, we still have something for you.” Their grandfather pulled out a small gift box that was wrapped with a sparkly navy blue ribbon. “Happy birthday, little Star. This is from right here on the island. Your grandmother and I found it while we were out on one of our morning walks.”

Australis carefully untied the ribbon and opened the box. Inside was a beautiful chunk of quartz crystal that had many long spires. They smiled and held it up to the sky, letting it twinkle among the stars. Suddenly, a stream of green light streaked across the sea of dark blue: the lights had appeared! They jumped up and stared in awe. Watching the lights dance and play with a backdrop of glittering stars… It was more beautiful than they ever could have imagined. This was a night they would never forget. (749/750)

A list:
    Telescope
    The night sky
    Camping
    Planetarium
    Quartz Crystals
    Snowflakes

Draw something that involves them using only their color palette!:
(The quartz crystal they received on their birthday)

And a little something extra!:
Australis also has a strong fondness for quartz crystals, although they can’t really explain why. Sometimes it’s because the plentiful mineral reminds them of the star-filled sky, or maybe the way a crystal twinkles makes them think of their favorite hobby. Other times it’s because each crystal holds a fond memory for them. Australis always makes sure to acquire a quartz crystal whenever they travel, be it in a shop or a lucky find. Their favorite specimen is a decently-sized chunk of quartz they received from their grandparents as a birthday gift. This birthday was the most special of all, not only because they got to be with their beloved family, but also because of the marvelous night spent in the Falkland Islands. They hold the once-in-a-lifetime memory close to heart, as that is what inspired them to really go for their dream of being an astronomer. (147/250)
Last edited by NightFlame22 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:26 pm

username: scarlet_wolf
Name:
wip
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master of Nothing » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:25 am

This will end in three days! You may request an extension, but I cannot guarantee one.
quitting cs soon, as soon as I get all my characters rehomed
C:
Master of Nothing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tynahi » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:30 am

Username: Tynahi
Name: Gabriel (Pronounced GAHB-ree-el or ga-bree-EL}

WIP
Last edited by Tynahi on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master of Nothing » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:34 am

One day left!! Please get your forms done! Extensions can still be requested, but an extension would require multiple people's request!
quitting cs soon, as soon as I get all my characters rehomed
C:
Master of Nothing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:16 am

I would appreciate an extension, if anyone else needs one ^.^; if not, that's okay <3
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysander » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:04 am

Username:
Name:

i can probably get my form done today ! forgot to apply for this cutie!! but i might need an extension ;w;

dropping!!! probably don't have time even with an extension as i'm going on a trip!!
Last edited by lysander on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
kalonsartadoptswritingtoyhouse
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandstorm814 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:35 pm

I would appreciate a few day extension also, I haven't have enough time as I would like to work on my form as I would like due to my time being sucked up by working on my Kalon 1000 form, and finals.
╔═══════════════════╗
x
x
x

Hey! I'm bree, and i’m not really that active. Looking to collect rare items

Image - Image - Art Shop-

╚═══════════════════╝
Sandstorm814

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery