Re: Star pet #21

Postby lilpupin » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:03 am

Wow, this is an amazing star pet!
Hello! You can call me lilpupin, lil, pupin, or whatever you please, really.
---Feel free to send me a PM if you need help with anything!

Field - TH - ArtFight - lambicorns

Christian ~ reader ~ drawer
Animal lover ~ Breyer Horse Collector
sister
abomonation
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uncommon » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:42 am

Username: Krackle
-
Name: Roy (named after the color Royal blue and the obvious elegance of the star pet)
-
Personality: Roy thinks very highly of himself. He's self centered, but is cursed with self doubt as well. He nit picks on the smallest details that none other than himself would recognize. He walks with elegance and liberty, and yet he finds it difficult to talk to others. It has always been his fear since he was a young pup that those around him will judge him unfairly. Despite his handsome exterior, Roy has a tendency to strike out at those around him. He feels as if other star pets always think him to be intellectually inferior, since they often refer to him as a "pretty boy". In truth, Roy is very prone on perseverance and refuses to give up on whatever he sets his mind on. Behind his beautiful fur is a sensitive and intelligent star pet who often plays dumb so others may appreciate him more. He is yet to find out that if he were to only talk more often and express his creativity, he would have mores friends. Nowadays he often wanders off to gaze at the clouds and think. Through time, he is beginning to realize his brilliance and that others do not judge him on his looks, but instead his creations and ideas.
-
Other: (More things you think I should know to boost your chances!)

HISTORY: Roy was raised like royalty. He was treated like a prince day and night, and his parent's names carried weight in the area he grew up in. However, he was neglected. His parents, being highly applauded star pets, did not give him the affection he required. He instead was taught that looks were everything, and that he must smile through even the most devastating events. As he grew older, his parents began including him in their important meetings and agreements, along with giving him clearance to anything he could want. However, the older they got, the more word spread that his parents held a great fortune. While Roy was off in a field, cloud gazing like usual, his parents were robbed and killed. With nothing left to inherit after the robbery, Roy found himself alone. He tried to smile his way through the world but he found, over time, that his looks did him no good. He was alone and afraid. With no where to turn, he now spends his days barely scraping by and spending most of his time out in the fields.

RELATVES:
Only child, no close relatives (that he is aware of)

LIKES: Stars, clouds, the color purple, rain, blueberries, jazz (the blues in particular), the saxophone, water (specifically ponds and streams), bluejays, the smell of grass, and herbs

DISLIKES: Most birds (aside from the bluejay), very loud noises, rock & roll, clothing and accessories (he feels a lot more free with just his fur), and insects

SPECIAL EFFECTS/POWERS/TRAITS: Roy has the ability to breath out a mist like substance, kind of like a cloud. This trait isn't very helpful, but Roy takes pride in it none the less. He can control the shape of said mist and create shapes, like when you cloud gaze and you try to point out different things you can see in the clouds.

CLOTHING/ACCESSORIES: Though, as stated above, Roy doesn't fancy clothing, he does tend to enjoy wearing simple but comfortable leg covers. These "glove" like accessories are a deep blue, darker than any color in his palette. He also sometimes wears a light blue scarf, dotted with white clouds.

SCARS/SPECIAL DETAILS: Roy has a jagged scar running along his left leg. This is due to a sticky situation involving his leg, and a bear trap (if that's ok with you, though you may not want me to add on stuff like that.)

OTHER INFO:
Age: 2 years of age, almost 3 (around 19 in human years)
Crush/mate: N/A
Body build: Sleek and slender

----
Thank you for the opportunity!
Last edited by uncommon on Mon May 08, 2017 5:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
uncommon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThunderCedar » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:19 am

lilpupin wrote:Wow, this is an amazing star pet!

Thank you! I'm glad you think so :)
ᔱ ᔲ ᔳ ᔴ
ThunderCedar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Psycho Holiday » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:59 pm

This is beautiful!
Psycho Holiday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cainhurst » Mon May 01, 2017 1:29 am

may possibly enter; if i don't, the winner can use the crap art™ i did
cainhurst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uncommon » Mon May 01, 2017 4:55 am

prince lotor wrote:

may possibly enter; if i don't, the winner can use the crap art™ i did

that's actually a pretty nice headshot. i think it conveys the character's design pretty well.
uncommon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThunderCedar » Mon May 01, 2017 5:15 pm

Psycho Holiday wrote:This is beautiful!

Thank you :)
ᔱ ᔲ ᔳ ᔴ
ThunderCedar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Psycho Holiday » Wed May 03, 2017 11:51 am

bump
Psycho Holiday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThunderCedar » Wed May 03, 2017 8:36 pm

Just a reminder guys, we are 4 days away from the deadline so if you want to enter and fix up your forms this is the moment ;v;
ᔱ ᔲ ᔳ ᔴ
ThunderCedar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Psycho Holiday » Sun May 07, 2017 9:17 am

Psycho Holiday wrote:bump