My dressups
Trade with me

Re: UFA Kalon Kit

Postby Softballpup12 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:52 am

---------------------
Username:: Softballpup12
Name:: Aiden Birch Mishal

---------------------

Aiden always knew he was adorable. HIs dad said so, his sister said so, and even Bailey called him cute from time to time.
Those were really the only people he saw, so he believed it. It was a miracle he stayed the happy-go-lucky child he did. Starting at the age of three, Aiden suffered from severe migraines that often kept him cooped up in the house due to the severe allodynia and light sensitivity. He couldn't do much activity as a child, since simply walking on the carpet sent streaks of pain through his body, and so his kindle became his best friend. It lacked the harsh feel and sounds of shifting paper, and allowed him to dive into a world he couldn't participate in himself. He learned to read by the time he was four due to his dad's patient homeschooling and his limitless amount of free time that he spent attempting to sit as still as possible. On his better days, he'd walk around a bit, exploring the house and even tolerating the uncomfortable roughness of socks and shoes so he could go on a hike with his dad. His favorite activity, when he was able, was swimming. Water was one of the sensations he actually enjoyed, and the coolness of the liquid gliding smoothly over his skin was pure heaven to the cooped up little explorer. He loved to quietly float on top of the water at night and look at the stars, and since he felt so bad for his son, Ginger often woke up in the middle of the night to bring his kiddo out into the wilderness and let him simply look.

As Aiden grew older, the amount of safe treament he could recieve for his condition increased tenfold, and so the effect it had on his life decreased the same amount. Of course, the mental impact was still there. His dad had done a good job with Aiden's schooling, but Ginger had not majored in a teaching degree, nor did he have the heart to academically push his precious child while he was going through so much already. This resulted in Aiden having a stunted education, and by the 9th grade when he rejoined the schooling system, he was far behind most of his peers. Aiden didn't seem to care much, though, his laid-back personality shining through like the stars he loved so much. Kids eventually gave up on teasing him, and he finally was able to learn about the world he'd missed out on as a child. He joined a couple of sports teams but was never able to stay with the group in skill level due to his migraines. He tried to join a variety of art groups, but the glaring lights above kept his focus off of his paper and somehow it seemed as if he couldn't see his own pencil marks. That meant sports and visual arts were out of the question. He wasn't good academically, so no math team and his grammar wasn't nearly perfect enough for the creative writing squad or the school newspaper. He tried debate and speech, but neither really fit his fancy, and acting really wasn't his forte. He began to feel he didn't fit in anywhere, and soon these concerns were brought up to his father on one of their now numerous hikes through the wilderness...

As the pair of kalons padded silently through dark green fronds, the cool air rustled the treetops above to reveal the glimmering dots they watched intently. The larger of the two took the lead, laying a blanket over the grass and settling down to relax. The smaller of the two curled up on the smooth back of the larger without speaking a word. He was delving into thoughts more bottomless than hell itself and attempting to solve problems that didn't truly exist. The larger had noticed and had respectfully given the smaller time to gather his thoughts, but as the smaller made an involuntary noise of frustration, the larger spoke softly in question.
"Aiden, what's going on?" He asked, nuzzling his kit's head in reassurance. There was a lenghty pause, and when the answer was finally provided, it was relatively simple.
"Dad, I don't fit in," That's all that escaped Aiden's mouth before he fell silent under his fathers smiling gaze.
"How so?" He asked calmly, leading Aiden to confusion. Instead of protesting though, he just answered the question.
"I'm not like anyone else. I stick out."
"Maybe you were meant to."

Aiden took this to heart, and one day, he discovered that he could sing. His career took flight, with his adorable face being plastered everywhere, and what started in small coffee shops grew into something much larger. He was a star. He couldn't do tours due to his illness, and any bright lights for his music videos had to be either edited in or simply not included, but he was happy, and that's all that mattered.

Ginger:

Aiden's dad is the person who keeps him grounded. He keeps him from losing himself in the fame and makes sure this little cutie keeps his head dry while it's up in the clouds. Ginger was also the one that helped keep Aiden positive throughout his extremely difficult childhood and make sure that he knew that he was loved and that things would get better. His father is the person he loves more than the entire world, and his fans find it adorable when he posts blog videos talking about or even featuring his dad. He loves to include Ginger in his fame and credits him for teaching him to play the piano and sing.

Damsel:
Aiden's relationship with Damsel as a young kit was pretty much non-existent, but not due to anything either of the two of them had done. Aiden couldn't really do anything except lay in his room, and Damsel didn't really know what was wrong. When she was about five, though, Ginger explained Aiden's condition to her and she became an active part of Aiden's life. It started out with her tiptoeing into his room after dinner to read him her favorite stories, and eventually evolved to her simply talking softly to him or showing him her latest artworks. She soon became a bright spot in his darkness, and once he was able to do more, the two of them became best friends. She's occasionally featured in some of his blogs, and he loves to spend time with her. The two have been known to watch new movies constantly, and Damsel loves that Aiden can get ahold of some of the exciting new movies before they've been released in the theater, thanks to his contacts. The two of them are quite the pair, and neither would ever want to argue with the other.

Bailey:
Aiden didn't see Bailey at all until he was able to go to school, but when he was, she was the first person Damsel introduced him to. He had an incident that day, in which she was the only one around when he fell down the steps between classes.
His head had been particularly sensitive in third period, so he'd asked to go to his locker for his sunglasses. He'd tripped, not quite being used to climbing them yet, and fell down. She'd heard the crash on her way to the bathroom and found him writhing on the floor in pain. She was able to coax him up and get him to the nurse's office gently, using her wings as his support so that he didn't fall, but could be touched as little as possible. The light feathers provided the perfect amount of support, sturdy, but not painful,
and he was able to be back to class in time for fourth period. After that, he developed a small crush on her, but as he became famous and left home, nothing ever developed from that crush. Who knows, maybe it still could?
Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pi. » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:25 pm

Please judge this competition ASAP as it has been 10 months without additional activity. Thank you!
ImageImage
-----------

Hey there, I'm Pi!
Need any help? Send a help ticket!
Pi.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muggywort » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:28 pm

Thank you for the reminder! I'l, go through forms sometime this week.
┌─────────────────────────────┐
Otus/Oats | He/it | Sapphic
Carrd | TH | My kals
Hey I'm Oats! I rlly like fungi,
plants, hollow knight and snails!
Art & avatar by me

└─────────────────────────────┘
ImageImageImage
Muggywort

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muggywort » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:18 am

I'll be updating this post shortly with the winners!!
┌─────────────────────────────┐
Otus/Oats | He/it | Sapphic
Carrd | TH | My kals
Hey I'm Oats! I rlly like fungi,
plants, hollow knight and snails!
Art & avatar by me

└─────────────────────────────┘
ImageImageImage
Muggywort

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pi. » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:45 am

The winner of this competition is Softballpup12! Congratulations!
ImageImage
-----------

Hey there, I'm Pi!
Need any help? Send a help ticket!
Pi.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softballpup12 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:20 pm

Ah, thanks so much! I'll be sure to take good care of them smol, and feel free to pm me if you want to talk relationships! :)
Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me