Re: Valentine's Shop [Open!]

Postby Nodell » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:52 pm

Just to let you guys know, I'll be rolling for the assorted chocolates in the morning! It slipped my mind to do those for some reason, and I'm no longer on the computer and it's a struggle to do them on my phone, lol.
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightshyne » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:29 pm

Username -- rockpelt.
Item name -- Sweetheart Sacrifice
Item amount -- 2
Item cost -- 60
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:19 pm

Username -- Ravendarus
Item name -- Sweet Sacrifice
Item amount -- 1
Item cost -- 30
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:22 pm

Username -- Queen Chrysalis
Item name -- Assorted Chocolates
Item amount -- 1
Item cost -- 60
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Apollosaurus » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:52 am

Username -- ~Apollo~
    Item name -- Biscuit, Sweet Sacrifice
    Item amount -- x1, x1
    Item cost -- 90 total (leaving me with 15)
Apollosaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IrkenChu » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:05 am

Username -- IrkenChu
Item name -- sweet heart sacrifice
Item amount -- 4
Item cost -- 120, so I'd have 225 left ;v;
IrkenChu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nodell » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:22 am

Assorted chocolates rollings

Weeping_Angel }Y{
• Cupid's Arrow - A special arrow that allows you to breed a wolf (one time) that has no breeding slots left!
• Sap - This turns your RPW's paint into sap!

• Cuddlebug Wing - Use this to make your own cuddlebug with a maximum of two edits!
• Glowing Biscuit - Gives a RPWs paint the power to make others fall in love!
• Sweetheart Sacrifice - [seeing rollings below]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PolarizedVertigo
• Peach - Feed this to your cuddlebug to give them an edit!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Butter Rum
• Box of Sweethearts - Feed this to your wolf to make them grow candy in their paint!

LadyChinaAru
• Ancient Love letter - Allows you to pick 2 traits from the parents you'd like to pass down to a pup!
• Cuddlebug Wing - Use this to make your own cuddlebug with a maximum of two edits!

Snowseph
• Box of Sweethearts - Feed this to your wolf to make them grow candy in their paint!

Queen Chrysalis
• Sap - This turns your RPW's paint into sap!
• Cupid's Arrow - A special arrow that allows you to breed a wolf (one time) that has no breeding slots left!

Sweetheart sacrifice rollings

Weeping_Angel }Y{
• Change It Lotion - This item allows you to change the ears and tail of your RPW to one of the standard ones.

Snowseph
• 52 Sweethearts!
• Fully shaded headshot from Nodell [PM me with ref]

rockpelt.
• Fully shaded headshot from Snowseph [PM with ref]
• Cuddlebug below, made by Snowseph

Ravendarus
• Eye Contact - Change the color of you RPWs eyes!

~Apollo~
• RPW below, made by Nodell

IrkenChu
• Path of the Dire - This items allows one pup to be turned into a Dire! Only works if one parent is a Dire/is related to a Dire
• Glowing biscuit - Gives your RPWs paint the power to make others fall in love!
• 53 Sweethearts!
• Cuddlebugs below, made by Nodell

Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:44 am

Username -- wolf ;;
Item amount -- 1
Item cost -- 30
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:46 am

Username -- Queen Chrysalis
Item amount -- 1
Item cost -- 30
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me