Trade with me

My Entry

Postby eggsoda!! » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:27 am

username: simile

name: Monroe

playlist:

wip ~

explanation:

Monroe loves music, and dedicates their life to it. They also enjoy being calm and helping people.

But, behind people's backs, they are a sarcastic, angry bean. Because they cannot get sleep.

extras:

Happy Monroe.

Angry Monroe.
Last edited by eggsoda!! on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i used to use this site in 2016, how time flies..

you can check out my more recent stuff at x and x

my art really hasn't gotten better so, no need to keep up with my stuff.
eggsoda!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #789

Postby ginger, » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:29 am

This has been asked a couple times, but songs and extras are unlimited! I will mainly be judging on songs/explanation, though!
ginger,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Chocolate♡ » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:50 am

" y o u n e v e r k n o w h o w s t r o n g y o u a r e u n t i l s t r o n g i s t h e o n l y c h o i c e y o u h a v e "

▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════╗
ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ ♡Chocolate♡
ɴᴀᴍᴇ courage elizabeth
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ feminine - she/her
ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ bird

╚═══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

╔═══════════════════════╗
beautiful now - zedd
willow tree march - the paper kites
riptide - vance joy
i'm yours - jason mazr
let her go - passenger
just give me a reason - p!nk
try - p!nk
youth - daughter
young and beautiful - lana del ray
dark paradise - lana del ray
alive - krewella
royalty - conor maynard
stay the night - zedd
i wouldn't mind - he is we
this town - nial horan
waiting for superman - daughtry
safe and sound - taylor swift

╚═══════════════════════╝

x
x

x
x

explanation

lamb to the slaughter

ever felt like your being pushed past yours boundaries? past your limit?
into something you're not ready for? and you don't have anyone to talk to?
yeah, that's whats been going on, and, secretly, i've been tuning everything out with music.
i've been turning a deaf ear to the comments made by blood.
ever heard the saying 'like a lamb to the slaughter?' a position, a rank is my slaughter, and i'm the lamb.
i'm-i'm not ready to wear the title.

make this fleeing moment last forever

i am a british princess.
now, not just a small little kingdom on the outskirts of england.
no, we're a huge kingdom, our family running thousands, over thousands of miles.
i-it was great. i mean, we had everything we could have ever hoped for.
we had riches galore. we had servants. i mean, i barely had to lift a finger.
'all good things come to and end'. and i had that saying like a slap to the face.
now, everything's changed. people's expectations, people's judgement.
it all became overwhelming.
as if i was stuck, swirling in an endless current.
i just wanted, needed, an escape.
i ran away.
i stayed at an old friends for a few days, before going back.
those few days were probably the best i'd had in years.
it hurt to go back, like i was punched in the gut.
that's when i started filling my head with lyrics.
songs giving me hope.
i had songs for when i was sad, songs for when i needed encouragement.
songs i listened to when i just needed a breather.

when you're dancing blind

dancing blindly. more than just a metaphor.
courage, a dancer since birth.
her parents always adored her love for the activity.
she grew out of it soon enough, and it always haunted her.
after she was re-introduced to music, she started dancing again.
she would silently dance with her feet, with her hands, everywhere.
it would distract her.
it would allow her into a new world, a world without the weight of royalty.
her parents caught onto this.
dancing blindly, as though your feet drag you through mist, with your eyes fogged up.
this hasn't stopped her yet.
just made her more conscious.

if you never dare to try, you never dare to live.

a strong little, innocent girl. a girl set in a world for one reason.
to reach her parents expectations.
to be the queen her parents willed.
she puts her goals too high for her grasp.
disappointment becoming second nature.
lies telling promises, telling stories.
yet, through everything, she keeps her head high, she moves forward.

imagination and creativity wasted upon a storied reality.

x
x

x
x

when my dreams are made of gold

courage rushed across the wooden flooring, the cracking making her nervous. she held her top fingers in her mouth, and twirled her hair with her other hand. she knew she couldn't sweat, knowing it would ruin her dress. she paced, utterly nervous about the performance.

"hun, courage, you ready to go on?" a familiar voice called from behind her, and she turned around quickly. she fixed her posture, putting her hands behind her back. "yes, i mean no, i mean yes, i mean- no, m'am." she stuttered, and she hung her head, playing with her fingers.

"hey, don't tell me your nervous?" her dance tutor put her hand on courage's chin, looking at her with warn eyes. courage held her hand. "you're courage, the girl who isn't scared of anything. not even performing." she tugged at her cheek softly, playing with her till she giggled.

"but what if they don't like me?" she questioned, suddenly upset again. she imagined all their eyes on her, staring her down, expecting things of her.

"they will love you. i'm sure. what's not to love? you've been practicing this dance for months now." she prompted her. she hugged the small kalon. "it'll be okay, i promise. now you go out there, and be the dancer you always wanted." the dance teacher released from the hug, standing up.

she guided small courage to the curtain, having her peek her head out from the side. courage felt horrified. every seat was filled, every face looked impatient. she felt scared. she hurried back, a strand of hair hanging over her face.

the dance teacher frowned. "would you like to go over the steps?" she asked softly. courage nodded. and, so, the two went over the steps, courage making the final leap, and landing. she bowed, her chest warming up.

"ready now?" courage nodded. "thank you, m'am." she thanked her, hugging her legs. the second grader pointed towards the man who opened the curtains.

the velvet curtains raised, showing a young, beautiful young girl. she was wearing a silk blue dress, her hair down and fluffed. she wore make-up surprisingly, but so was the royal family.

everyone clapped as the curtains raised, then everything went quiet as music began to play.

courage breathed in, and graced the floor.

x
x

x
x

whistles

courage tapped her fingers on the window, staring blankly out into the woods. she wondered what her family was up to. she wondered if anyone missed her. she wondered which way the trees were swaying. she wondered if it rained, if it snowed. she wondered what people thought of her.

"courage? you alright?" her friend chirped as she walked into the room. courage had ran away to come and be with her for a few days. she nodded, her mouth going straight.

she laid down, her head on her friends lap. she held one of her knees as her friend ran her fingers through courage's hair. "you sure?" she asked, worried.

"yeah, just- wondering." she responded, staring at the starry-painted roof. "why'd you paint your roof stars when you can just walk outside?" she curiously asked.

"to remind myself they're always there, even if we can't see them." she murmured back, staring at the detailed masterpiece as well.

after a few moments of silence, her friend turned to her side, pressing a button on her radio. courage sat up, pulling up her legs onto the bay window. suddenly music started playing. "willow tree march." courage breathed, excitedly. one of the songs her and her friend would always dance to.

it started playing, and her friend got up, grabbing courage by the hands. she pulled courage up, then started dancing like they did way back when. courage shyly joined in, but by two minutes, they were singing at the top of their lungs.

the song ended, and they laughed hysterically.

"oh gosh, remember that?" courage giggled once they settled down.

"duh!" her friend chuckled. "remember when i was doing a handstand, and broke your radio." the sentence came slow, her friend stopping to laugh between words.

"oh my freakin' gosh, my mom was so mad at you." courage laughed loudly again.

"we're such dorks." her friend said after the laugh-fest died down.

"yeah, we are." courage responded, smiling.

x
x

x
x

brave

everyday i watch the setting sun
i watch it fall over the burning peak
everday i test how far i can run
but everyday i found myself being too weak

everyone else says to get up once down
and i try to do my best
i fancy up and wear my gown
but i always feel too underdressed

everyone says bravery is down deep
and the guilt will not be current
but every time i go to sleep
i feel as though i have no courage

x
x

x
x

interview

"courage, i'm here for an interview. hope you're fine with that?"

"perfect-perfectly fine, yep. yep."

"ga-rate. now, first question, why don't you feel the will to rule?"

"well, it's not that i don't feel the will, i mean, well, ya know, i'm just not- ready. you can't just pull a girl from her normal life, her normal school, her normal stuff, then just 24/7 her with royal crap i'm not prepared for."

"mhm. next question; what would you do if you actually were ruling right now?"

"probably cower in fear, and self-anxiety. as i said, i'm not ready."

"would you be happier if your brother was still alive?"

"of-of course. he's my brother. but i know what you mean. him ruling, and me just remaining a part of the normal royal family. probably, yes. he was always so confident in himself, i mean, he was already ruling our school."

"do you think what you're parents are doing is fair?"

"well, i can see their point. everything was planned, my brother was going to rule, then he died. my parents were so upset for a year, then it was my 17th birthday, and they realized something had to be done. they knew if they introduced me into the idea slowly, i'd be too old to, ya know? so instead they just jumped into it, going through seven times as much lessons as my brother went through. they always knew i was shy, so i don't get why we could have just delayed the ceremony?"

"right. just one last question; do you think you'll ever be able to rule?"

"yes, i do. i've always been smart, and calm, but i'm not the type of kalon to just jump feet first into something, like my brother. if my parents want me to rule, they're going to have to be patient till i'm comfortable."

Last edited by ♡Chocolate♡ on Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:20 am, edited 13 times in total.
♡Chocolate♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hinoka » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:04 am

───────────

───────────
┌──────────────┐
JOANNA eun

└──────────────┘
────────────hinoka─────────────
xxxxx𝓯𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓮 - 𝓳𝓸𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 - 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓻
──────────────────────────────────

e
u
n
k
y
u
n
g
"You're playing with matches and I have a paper heart."
Joanna is a nostalgic quiet kalon who spends her time
writing and daydreaming. She enjoys listening to
music and also writing them. Joanna also enjoys
drawing. Her favorite color is pastel blue, although
she likes anything pastel in general. She struggles
with love as she's too stuck in the past to move on.
e
u
n
k
y
u
n
g
c

──────────
──────────
Joanna has a talent in
writing and she likes to
write poems. Usually, her
poems are somewhat tumblr
grunge inspired. ((Joanna
loves tumblr aesthetics ))
e
u
n
k
y
u
n
g
c
o
d
i

┌──────────────────────────────────────┐

explanation ||| broken

Joanna thought she had everything when she had the boy’s gentle fingers laced with hers. Joanna found herself
lost in his soft hair and gentle eyes. The boy also had a passion for music; music spoke for you when you were
at a loss for words. Everything was perfect... Until he was gone, that is. That was the thing with relationships;
the harder you love, the faster it burns out. When the boy left, Joanna had nothing left of him but music. The
boy's words seemed to come true for her all of the sudden. Once a happy, passionate girl, Joanna became a
quiet heartbroken kalon. The only thing that could bring her out of her sadness was music. Music seems to bring
her into another world where she could temporarily feel nothing again (quick escape). Jo likes the song Moon
light because it reminds her of the love she once had. She saw the new boy as a total stranger, and she feels as
if she had lost someone who was once close to her (Ghost). The song Slow Hours represents her emotions during
heartbreak without lyrics, and the lyrics to Awake and Half Moon shows also represents her feelings of sadness.

└──────────────────────────────────────┘

a distant memory| "Jojo!" Joanna turned to face the owner of the soft voice, a soft haired kalon who
turned the corner and made his appearance with a small smile plastered on his face. A smile that ‘Jojo’, as this boy called
her, didn’t initially recognize as a little… melancholy? Bittersweet? Maybe a mix, but definitely not the happiest.

He greeted her with a softest of embraces. Their love was a perfect mix of innocence and passion. They weren't together
all the time; hardly glued together at the hip or even joined at their fingertips on a regular basis. But at those moments
when they were, time seemed to slow. And they savored every moment together, as if perpetually stuck in their own little
“honeymoon phase” with absolutely no intentions of leaving. They were passionate and in love… or at least, that's what
Joanna had been fooled to think, anyways.

LOVE,LOVE THE STARS
LOVE,LOVE THE MOON

Their love had involved gentle kisses on the forehead, delicate brushes of their noses against one another, innocent and
comfortable coffee dates, and adorable matching sweaters. Joanna knew that this boy was everything she had wanted.
He matched her like the last piece in an uncompleted puzzle. Their frames molded together and fitted so perfectly, their
personalities seemingly the same. When she needed him, he was there for her, ready to wrap her in his warming embrace,
ready to protect her from anything, ready to throw himself into danger to protect her. He was truly like her angel, Joanna
could depend on him, he brought her the most happiness; but little did she know, he also would bring her the most pain,
sadness and heartbreak of them all. With just three little words, her beloved angel had the power to turn her into a mess
against the cold, tiled floor- and it’s not the good type of messes either. It’s not the cute little three words either.

There was a moment of silence, and Joanna could feel a slight tension zip through the air. Though she brushed it off,
it was still present. Something seemed slightly different about her boy, even as they embraced in what Joanna thought
was a loving way. “What’s wrong?” she whispered questioningly through plush lips, her bright eyes searching his warm
chocolatey ones. A smile graced her face as she met his eyes. Her angel. They hadn’t seen each other for a while,
there was a moment in their relationship, in which they hadn’t seen each other much. But Joanna still trusted the boy
with everything, with her entire being, with her heart (which he held tightly in his clutch still), with her emotions.
Bluntly, her everything.

plImage

“I- can we go for a walk?” a weak voice spoke up as they pulled away. There was a moment of silence. And a quirk of
Joanna’s brow in confusion. The boy in front of her no longer looked comfortable and squishy, like her boyfriend. But
rather tense and uncomfortable; nervous and his frame seemed to quake slightly- he’s shaking. But why? There was a
sickening feeling bubbling in the pit of Joanna’s stomach, as she nodded her head ever so slightly and gulped. The
nervousness of his was slowly rubbing onto her and it made her feel sick to her stomach. What was wrong? She silently
questioned in her head. She watched the boy bite his lip and tug at his sleeve. "I'm moving Jo. And I guess I should've
told you this sooner, but I couldn't find the gut to. I've found someone else too, and we're moving in together." Joanna
felt her heart drop. The sting of sadness blossomed in her heart and slowly grew inside of her. Joanna swallowed and
managed to push a single word out without dropping to the ground. "W-what?"
"Jo. I hope you understand. I'm so tired of all of this. I want something new, something... Exciting."
Wasn't I enough? Did the times we spent between us mean nothing to you? Joanna wanted to scream at him.
Joanna wanted to cry, to pull him near her and beg him to stay. But she couldn't. She couldn't because this was
the cold reality of things. The boy never loved her. Joanna trusted him with everything, and maybe that was
a little too much. "O-okay," Joanna whispered as she stared at the ground. She couldn't look at the boy in the eyes
anymore. "I love you," the boy whispered before pulling her into a warm embrace. Joanna didn't return the hug,
she had just been betrayed by the boy she loved the most. She trusted him when he went out to travel, yet the
boy breaks her trust and finds someone else in return. The boy abruptly ends the hug and walks away. Joanna watches
the boy leave. She wanted to scream at him, to tell him how horrible he was, she wanted to beg him to stay. But
she couldn't. She was glued to the ground, helpless, as she watched the kalon with the soft hair walk out of her life.

Last edited by Hinoka on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:26 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Hinoka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OswinTheFox » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:12 am

username:
oswinthefox

name:
Opal

playlist:

explanation: (optional)

extras: (optional)
Last edited by OswinTheFox on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
OswinTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾ leche - kalon 789

Postby castiiian » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:47 am

☾ 𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖 ☾
      ...Seaqhoul
      ☾ 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖 ☾
      ...Leche
      ☾ 𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 ☾
      ...Female
      ☾ 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥 ☾
      o1. Electric Guest - Troubleman
        ↪ Denial.
      o2. Skott - Porcelain (AWAY Remix)
        ↪ Anger.
      o3. Milky Chance - Stolen Dance
        ↪ Bargaining.
      o4. alt-J (∆) - Breezeblocks
        ↪ Depression.
      o5. The Veils - Low Lays The Devil
        ↪ Acceptance.
      ☾ 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ☾
      ...Leche listens to her sleeping music the same way one would grieve. Five stages and five songs. Listening to music in order to fall asleep is ritualistic to her, to the point where she cannot sleep without it. In turn, she swears the songs soothe and help her beyond all else. She's always had trouble with things beyond her control, deeply believing that fate and destiny were something dark and treacherous. To others, it doesn't seem like a massive problem, but it certainly has a grip on her. Leche is unimaginably superstitious and constantly paranoid. She often has days that negatively impact her, that wreck her emotional stability and destroy her hope. The only thing that counters- and actually reverses the damage of yesterday, is her playlist. She listens to it while going through a mourning process, to forgive and forget her days, to keep her moving forward. Music has brought her back into a decent enough condition, one that's peaceful and kind, even throughout the stormiest of days.
Last edited by castiiian on Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
castiiian
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby joji » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:50 am

username: joji
name: marilyn
playlist: wip
explanation:
extras: art!! wip
Last edited by joji on Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blackbirds » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:52 am

username:
Blackbirds