Re: Brindle Sooty Seal Bay Roan

Postby iShame » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:35 am

Username: iShame
Name: Leah
Type: Runner
Height: 110cm
Answer: Rain. The sound, or even gentle touch of the little droplets gets this gal worried on the what-ifs. What if the rain were to pick up, and a thunderstorm happen; oh the loud noises that scare her so. What if lighting strikes and causes a fire; burning her peacful home to a crisp; no where to live. No where to be safe. Rain is the root of all evils; and gives Leah the heebie-jeebies more than anything else.
Image | Image

To whom it may concern;
I am no longer fully active on CS(11/2020) I only visit here to sell characters that i no longer have need for. If you wish to contact me, find me on Discord(iShame#1861), Twitch @ishameisme or DeviantArt @iShameisme.

Art made randomizes between Striped~Hatter, flyteck and I.
iShame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Tuesday » Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:22 am

Username: It's Tuesday Again.
Name: Ellowen (Elle)
Answer: The simple answer would be to say that Elle is frightened by water, but in reality, she is afraid of all reflective surfaces. Water just happens to be the most abundant source of reflection where she lives in the forest. Even then, she isn't truly afraid of the surface, but of what she knows she'll see there: her own face. Elle is frightened by what lies within her soul, and every time she looks into her own two eyes she gets a glimpse of what lies within.

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilian Nightshade » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:30 am

Isabella45 wrote:Username: Isabella45
Name: Marjani
Answer: What makes Marjani anxious or uncomfortable is having other Nukkita's give her all the spot light or praise . She loves helping others, and has a huge heart, but she likes to do thing in the background. She doesn't care about getting credit for it. If another Nukkita were to praise her for something or try to give her all the credit for something she would probably look down at her hooves nervously and remind them who else helped or about something she didn't do right. She is also somewhat shy and self conscious which lends to this trait.

Congrats, I find this an adorable idea and can easilly picture this nukitta in these situations. Enjoy her, and happy New Year! ^^
.....*Flight Rising*....*Deviantart*.....

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
~
The lone wanderer. So tired, so miserable.
All but a mere shadow of an once vibrant soul.

Cursed by fate, burdened by sorrow.
Sentenced to a life of nothing but loneliness...
It looks like not everyone deserves a happy ending, after all.
~

Lilian Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:47 am

Lilian Nightshade wrote:
Isabella45 wrote:Username: Isabella45
Name: Marjani
Answer: What makes Marjani anxious or uncomfortable is having other Nukkita's give her all the spot light or praise . She loves helping others, and has a huge heart, but she likes to do thing in the background. She doesn't care about getting credit for it. If another Nukkita were to praise her for something or try to give her all the credit for something she would probably look down at her hooves nervously and remind them who else helped or about something she didn't do right. She is also somewhat shy and self conscious which lends to this trait.

Congrats, I find this an adorable idea and can easilly picture this nukitta in these situations. Enjoy her, and happy New Year! ^^

Thank you! I absolutely love her
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me