TwistedArtz
Name:
Jocelyne
Type:
Runner
Height:
111cm
Answer:
Jocelyne is a little strange in her antics to gain the attention of those she develops a romantic interest in. In other words, she acts like a foal. Nudging them, bumping them slightly, nipping at their necks and flanks, or pulling at their lower manes like an obnoxious child. She never grew out of that phase of life, and it’s rather glaringly obvious that she didn’t. Though she can be a little sweet, amidst all the mane pulling and pushing, and will secret give them little gifts like fresh flowers and fruits from human gardens.
NuclearCaiman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Brindle Flaxen Chestnut Pangare

Postby iShame » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:04 am

Username: iShame
Name:Annalise
Type: Runner
Height: 111cm
Answer: Annalise is a very shy Nukitta, and while she may hold an interest in another, she would not have the audasity to go forth with her wishes. Because of this, one or two bucks have crossed her eye; only for her to go unnoticed. She waits in the shadows and the background, hoping they might notice her.
Image | Image

To whom it may concern;
I am no longer fully active on CS(11/2020) I only visit here to sell characters that i no longer have need for. If you wish to contact me, find me on Discord(iShame#1861), Twitch @ishameisme or DeviantArt @iShameisme.

Art made randomizes between Striped~Hatter, flyteck and I.
iShame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Brindle Flaxen Chestnut Pangare

Postby Lilian Nightshade » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:15 am

Sorry for taking a while, but real life has kidnapped me recently and only now I was able to take a breath ^^'.

TwistedArtz wrote:Username:
TwistedArtz
Name:
Jocelyne
Type:
Runner
Height:
111cm
Answer:
Jocelyne is a little strange in her antics to gain the attention of those she develops a romantic interest in. In other words, she acts like a foal. Nudging them, bumping them slightly, nipping at their necks and flanks, or pulling at their lower manes like an obnoxious child. She never grew out of that phase of life, and it’s rather glaringly obvious that she didn’t. Though she can be a little sweet, amidst all the mane pulling and pushing, and will secret give them little gifts like fresh flowers and fruits from human gardens.

Congrats! I find the idea of her being this childish absolutely adorable. x3
.....*Flight Rising*....*Deviantart*.....

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
~
The lone wanderer. So tired, so miserable.
All but a mere shadow of an once vibrant soul.

Cursed by fate, burdened by sorrow.
Sentenced to a life of nothing but loneliness...
It looks like not everyone deserves a happy ending, after all.
~

Lilian Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me