Re: Brindle Buttermilk Buckskin Minimal Splash

Postby Cardinal. » Thu May 07, 2015 5:49 am

Username: ChilliGhost
Name: Cedar
Type: Runner
Height: 110 cm
Dextrophobia: A fear of having objects close to the right side of his body. This young stallion has always had a bit of a strange connection with having objects close to the right side of his body, that connection being fear. Cedar can't stand the thought of knowing something could sneak up on his right side. This very well could be because his vision is quite poor on that side. As a young and trembling foal, Cedar didn't quite yet understand the mechanics of walking and running let along the different between the two. Bolting as fast as he could through the open plains, young Cedar tripped over a small rock and landed heavily onto a fallen shrub, therefore losing some of the vision in his right eye. Since that moment, after getting over the pain, shock and fear of being hurt, any large shadow that looms that side spooks the stallion easily or he will turn and lash out in self defense in case it is something that could harm him. Even though his vision is much better as the years have gone by, the looming fear of being attacked haunts him gravely.
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cardinal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Copper96 » Thu May 07, 2015 8:53 am

Username: Copper96
Name: Atticus
Hemophobia: fear of blood or injury, with hemophobia he often may faint when in contact with his own or another’s blood. It is a reminder that traumatic injury can happen and even death. Which is how he obtained his phobia, witnessing a traumatic event. Atticus himself head been very young, when he and his herd stumbled upon a nukitta that was severely injured. His mother had tried to shoo him away but the young nuglet's eyes were locked in horror as the Adult nukitta's blood and life force pumped out of his body in a graphic scene. Atticus had watched that nukitta loose its life, though he doesn't remember how that nukitta was injured so servely but he gets nauseous and anxious just thinking about it. A typical reaction that Atticus experiences includes decreased blood pressure and heart rate, The slowing down of the heart which cause paleness, weakness and even fainting which are actually uncommon reactions in most phobias. Not to mention he gets sick feeling, nauseous and even has anxiety attacks from the fear of blood and injury because it irrationally always leads to death in his mind.

Read the Full Page: Hemophobia – Symptoms and Causes of Hemophobia – Treatment of Hemophobia
AllAboutCounseling.com
Copper96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sashiyaki » Thu May 07, 2015 8:58 am

Username: Okami The Trickster
Name: Finny
Monophobia: The fear of being alone. Ever since he was young he has been afraid to be alone. Often you will see him with crowds of people. He does have a very kind attitude towards others and often is called cute and or handsome. Finny is usually found running in the meadow with all of the others. (sorry, I was in a rush)

────────────────
sashiyaki - sashi
✦local eldritch demon✦
✦i like frogs✦
────────────────
sashiyaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilian Nightshade » Sat May 09, 2015 12:38 pm

Wolfe. wrote:Username: Wolfe.
Name: Moxse
Phobia: Moxse is plagued with Brontophobia, the abnormal fear of thunder. When he was a young nuglet, he was caught, vulnerable, in a raging storm. He was not accustomed to the booming clashes of thunder, so he initially thought that the sounds were the roars of an enormous beast that was hunting him. He scrambled through the howling winds and piercing raindrops for hours on end, convinced that he was running away from an ever-present predator. This terrifying ordeal left Moxse scarred both mentally and physically - he suffered from numerous gashes on his legs in his haste to escape. Since he has never told his story to anyone else, no Nukitta knows exactly why he developed the abnormal phobia; many thought that the fear would wear off as he aged and became more mature. However, the particular fear stuck with him, even though he now knows deep in his heart that the sound of thunder is harmless.

Congrats ^^!
.....*Flight Rising*....*Deviantart*.....

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
~
The lone wanderer. So tired, so miserable.
All but a mere shadow of an once vibrant soul.

Cursed by fate, burdened by sorrow.
Sentenced to a life of nothing but loneliness...
It looks like not everyone deserves a happy ending, after all.
~

Lilian Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lyxa » Tue May 12, 2015 11:42 am

eeeeEEE!! Thank you so much~!