Re: Brindle Dapple Mullberry Grey

Postby iAmDiversity » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:03 am

This contest will close for judging in 4 hours!
Looking for any eggs
or chameleons from
this litter!
Pet's name: Moon Moon
iAmDiversity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iAmDiversity » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:37 pm

Red October wrote:Username: Red October
Name: Artorias
Type: Marcher
Height: 1,38 m
Secret: Though older and wiser now, Artorias was once a very self-assured yearling brimming with bravado. So when he got distracted by birdsong while in the woods and tripped, hurting a leg, he absolutely couldn't tell his friends the truth. Rather, he devised an incredible tale that involved being struck by and running from a dragon. (The older Nukittas of the herd saw right through the lie, of course.) His young friends at the time believed him, and the tale has since been left to rest. (For the most part.)
Nowadays, if someone brings up that time Artorias hurt his leg, the Marcher gets huffy and won't discuss the subject. Too proud to admit the silliness of his youth (though he knows it well himself), Artorias would much rather avoid the topic of the "terrible dragon " that once wounded him.

I swear that I do not own any Nukitta yet and that I will drop out should I win one before this contest ends!

Sorry for taking so long to judge! And congrats Red October!!! This really gave a smile to my face^^

I'll edit out the adoption sign once I can access a computer where oekaki actually works ^^
Looking for any eggs
or chameleons from
this litter!
Pet's name: Moon Moon
iAmDiversity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby red october » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:06 am

Thank you so much!! I'm so happy to call him mine; this guy will be very loved. <33
red october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me