Espresso - Official Post by Fox,

Based on Click to view
Artist Fox, [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 57 seconds
Drawing sessions 2

Espresso - Official Post

Postby Fox, » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:12 pm

name: espresso.
name meaning: her design reminded me of the drink, and I'd been wanting to use the name for a while.
nicknames: es.
alternate spelling: expresso
pronouns: she/her.
orientation: straight.

birthday: march 18.
date of adoption: may 9, 2016.
artist: Medd
location: just inside the woods, in a cabin/hut. often lets people stay a night or two.

mate/crush: none.
breedings: closed atm.
    - breeding 1: x
friends:
    - creed
      the relationship between these two is a bit complicated, but so darling. espresso met creed one day while he was practicing his parkour, and he, of course, attacked her for intruding. she stammered out her name and whereabouts, and he let her go. as one of creed's only friends, these two are quite like siblings in the ways that they argue and treat eachother.
    - gabe
      these two are honestly adorable. gabe's hyper energy and espresso's quiet aurora mesh quite perfectly, and gabe watches over espresso like a sister. espresso loves how hyper and crazy gabe is, even though he can sometimes get a bit too crazy.
    - kaiser
      espresso met kaiser while he was traveling. he stopped by her hut, and she welcomed him in of course. he seemed a bit worn out at the time, so she made him many different kinds of coffee, enjoying his expressions when he tried each one of them. she and kaiser occasionally say hello to eachother, and kaiser will always stop by when he's around.
    - everance
      espresso sometimes doesn't know how to feel about everance. she's often hyper, but other times wants to do everything with espresso. luckily for everance, espresso just makes her way through the day with everance chatting to everyone and thing. it doesn't bother espresso though too much, and she often will just enjoy having a fun conversation with the hyper viscet.
    - everette
      these two are incredibly cute. everette and espresso met in the woods one day, when espresso's bird, jae, flew away from her quite a distance. curious at why this would occur, espresso ran after her feathered friend to find a new feathered friend. everette was surrounded by birds, including jae, and the two instantly clicked. one of her favorite things to do with everette is collecting feathers for her tail collection.
    - selene
      espresso is absolutely taken away by selene's kindness. espresso often strides to be like the calm, laid back, caring viscet, and is surprised when she wants to spend time at espresso's hut. the two enjoy talking about everything from their companions to what the weather will be like.
    - kaori
      espresso and kaori instantly clicked. espresso invited her inside for a cup of tea, and while they were chatting, espresso feel in love with the viscet's kind, queit aurora quite like her own. her favorite thing to do with kaori is learn about the different traditions of different cultures that kaori knows, and is willing to share with espresso. espresso kindof looks up to kaori, which is a rare thing for her to do with most viscets.
    - umiko
      when espresso was traveling one day, she stumbled across umi. the tired, battered viscet could hardly make it back to espresso's hut before collapsing on a spare bed. espresso quickly brewed some herbal healing tea, and convinced umi to drink it once she awoke. they then shared stories with eachother, and bonded instantly.
enemies:
    -

personality:
dreams: be kind and outgoing upon meeting someone, maybe gaining the courage to travel one day.
likes: tea and coffee, nature [birds especially], lazing around, naps, chatting.
dislikes: chaos, straight up rude viscets, hard work, attention, bossing others around.
strengths: very talkative, and can relate to most viscets. its also very easy for her to make friends.
weaknesses: shy when first meeting people, and can hardly go for a walk without worrying about her house and the people there.

history: espresso was raised by her mother and father, and was mainly raised with stories and hard work. her mother was very organized, and often drank different beverages, which got es into tea and coffee. her dad was adventurous, always bringing home trinkets for his little girl. when she got older, both of her parents moved away, leaving the house to her. the house, which was quite big for just one viscet, was turned into a traveler's refuge, and it continues to be run to this day by espresso.
occupation: taking care of travelers, making sure trails in the woods are cleared.
hobbies: making tea and coffee, planting and taking care of her indoor and outdoor gardens, sharing stories with travelers and likewise, getting them in return.
skills/talents: is very smart, and knows just about every single herb and plant. could almost pass as a healer, except she has no interest in the medical field. she's also quite the artist, but she's out of practice.
quirks: drinks tea at least once a day, runs her paw over her horn when embarrassed, wears 2 feathers whenever she leaves her home, and sometimes inside, just whenever she feels like it.

number: #594
song: -
achieved by: competition [winning form].
mutations/apperance differences:
    - smooth horns = uncommon
accessories: her two feathers; one is from her bird, jae, the other was from her father.
color codes:
    eyes: #5e2716 - #b34b2e
    from left to right: #f5c595 - #f0b981 - #c48649 - #ebb071 - #f0b981 - #fcbbbb - #ffffff - #6e3b2c
    paw pads: #e8a892
    claws: #ffffff

stories/comics:art gallery [click for artist/line artist]:
ImageImageImage

hello!

im fox, and im not on too often at all.
check out my viscets

Fox,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery