Artist Mint Chip [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
36 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Halloween Event - #227 LEGENDARY

Postby Mint Chip » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:12 am

mutations
Bat (legendary)
Black Striped Candy used on 11.21.18: Pupiless eyes (rare)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LEGENDARY HALLOWEEN EVENT VISCET

//Ends November 14th, 2015//

Legendary Traits wrote://bat inspired traited: nose, ears, smooth nub tail, and bat-like webbing on elbows//
traits are all rolled into one, which is why it‘s legendary

[Form/How to Try-Out]
This competition is for everyone in and out of the viscet community, there are no restrictions as to who can enter. The competition will be done “Impress Me” style but I will be looking more for quality over quantity.
(i.e.: quick form + 10 sketches versus well written form +3-4 fully colored pictures - the 2nd form would win)

[skeleton form]
Code: Select all
username;
Name;
Gender;
Story/Art of favorite Halloween experience;

-Fill in standard username, name, and gender.
-Story/art of favorite Halloween experience can be anything from first Halloween, to favorite memory (like baking Halloween treats), or even something a bit more juvenile like T’Ping someone. The choice is yours.
-You can add personality, bio, likes, dislikes, favorites, fears, etc
-No limit on word count or art count. Go wild. Extensions likely won’t be made (unless there are very few forms finished)
-As a reminder this is an impress me style, so do take that into consideration when creating your forms.

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2852332&p=91997144][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2393231&size=medium&format=png&rev=1446315351[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2852332&p=91997144][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2393231&size=large&format=png&rev=1446315351[/img][/url]

Hex Codes wrote:#E96704 - orange
#3E1656 - purple
#070708 - black
#F0C665 - chest fluff
#320850 - paw pads
#903B01 - ear gradient (brown)
#EB6101 - ear gradient (orange)
#FE8A00 - ear gradient (light orange)
#9B9B9B - outer eye
#F2F2F2 - inner eye

Last edited by Mint Chip on Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween Event - #227 LEGENDARY

Postby quitting,, » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:18 am

Marking.
i've quit CS,
thank you for the nearly 4 years that i've been on this site!
quitting,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:18 am

Username; Strudel
Name; Deimos (Greek name that means fear or terror) nickname Mo
Gender; Male
Story/Art of favorite Halloween experience ;
art by me.

When Deimos was young, he was very small for his age and always afraid. His first Halloween, he was absolutely terrified when he became separated from his mother. He was lost, scared, and among the human houses.
But when he passed a rather large house, shivering from the cold and from fear, he saw a light. It was yellowish-orange, and the color reminded him of fire and warmth. He followed the light and soon he found a row of jack-o-lanterns. Of course he didn’t actually know what they were called, he was so young, but something about them felt like home. Maybe it was the pumpkin smell, or the lights from inside of them.
He looked at the face of the first one, and jumped back. It had a scary face with fangs. When he jumped backward he fell into another one and knocked it over. The top fell off to reveal a opening, and the front that was still visible was shaved down to have the image of a bat carved into it.
Deimos looked at the image, and then looked at the webbing on his front legs. He smiled as he thought to himself “It must be there for me, this must be mine.”
He crawled into the pumpkin, sniffing the flashlight inside before curling himself around it inside of the pumpkin. There he slept in peace for the rest of the night, comforted by the scent of pumpkin and the feeling of it’s warm flesh.
Image art by me.

Quotes-
“Do one thing every day that scares you”- Eleanor Roosevelt.

“I spend all day doing what scares me, and I’m still scared all the time!”- Deimos.
Imageart by me.

He is sweet, caring, and kind. He is terrified of almost everything though. Especially anything to deal with the outside world or humans. When he has to find food, he leaves his cave just long enough, and about has a heart attack every time he runs into another creature. Even other viscets he is afraid of. Though young viscets and small females don’t frighten him so much as adults (especially other males) do.

He is a little smaller than an average viscet of his age and gender, perhaps as a side-effect of whatever defects gave him his extremely rare mutations. He doesn’t much notice though, because he pretty well cowers ever time he meets another viscet. As such, he is very submissive. When another viscet approaches him, he doesn’t try to look big or puff up. He simply lowers his body and his ears, hoping they won’t notice him.

Because of his cowardly and shy nature, he has practically perfected the art of “becoming invisible”- essentially staying quiet and out of the way so that others won’t notice him even when he sees them. He is also extremely adept at hiding in bushes, like some viscets are… for some reason.

His best friend is a ghost bat by the name of Tulio. No one else can see Tulio aside from Deimos. Tulio is also the only bat in the world that Deimos isn’t afraid of.

When Mo first met Tulio, it was shortly after his mother passed away. He needed a friend, and perhaps that is why Tulio first appeared to him, or perhaps it was simply coincidence. Regardless, they struck up a friendship quickly, and even though Tulio doesn’t have a lot of time to spend with Deimos, he does try to spend as much time as possible, considering he is Mo’s only true friend.

--------------------
art by me. Image
Imageart by me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--Tulio, his bat-ghost friend.
--Pumpkins (especially the smell)
--His home
--Acorns
--Oatmeal from human dumpsters
--Watching movies from human windows (but only
at night, when he won’t get caught)
--Fall
--Warm hiding places

Dislikes:
--Anything scary (poor bab is afraid of everything)
--Dumpster diving (unless there is oatmeal involved)
--Humans
--Real bats
--Spiders
--Heights
--Viscets that hid in bushes and accidentally scare him.
--I mean... Purple viscets
--Err... no... I mean Tulio when he tries to force Mo to interact
with others.

“I thought you said they would be friendly, like you!”

Leaves rustled and went flying as a relatively small creature ran through the brush of the forest. His flying companion zooming beside him, phasing through trees. No one knew if this creature was imaginary or just a ghost.

“I never said that, I said they could possibly be friendly, as I am. They do share my shape.” the possibly imaginary bat replied. He was translucent, but his companion could see him chuckling even at their high-rate of travel.

“This is absolutely the last time I’m trusting you!” the young viscet huffed as he made his way through the forest, dodging tree stumps and branches every step of the way “I’m just… lucky I’m so fast.” he tripped over a few things, he was rather clumsy after all, but he still stayed ahead of the hoard of bats following them. He was becoming exhausted though, he didn’t think he could keep this up too much longer.

“I think… my legs are beginning to give out…” it didn’t help that he kept bumping his unusual nose on everything too. He shook his head as a few more branches scratched his face. He could hear the screeching creatures behind him “Can’t you ask them to stop Tulio?” he growled to his flying companion.

“Sorry Mo.” Tulio replied with a shake of his head “There’s not much I can do. They can’t see me, and they don’t talk.” he flew ahead of the viscet “I’ll see if I can find you somewhere…” he came to a quick stop and motioned Mo over “Deimos! Look, jump in here!” Mo didn’t even think to question the ghost bat, he was so afraid that the hoard of bats would catch him that he jumped behind where his companion motioned.

“That… was too close.” Mo barely managed out in a whisper as he tried to catch his breath. He could hear the group of bats screech past, and he let out a sigh of relief when they were gone Tulio, thank-” he looked around, but Tulio had disappeared, but this was normal for the ghost bat, he didn’t often stick around, especially after getting Deimos in trouble “That bat…” he growled lightly, but sighed once more after a moment “I wonder if it’s safe to go back to my den…” he didn’t make a move to go though, he probably wouldn’t until well after his heart rate slowed further.

It wasn’t but a few moments later, and Mo heard a rustling in the bush he had hidden behind. His mane spiked up as chills went down his spine “W-who’s there?” he called out in a whisper, hoping that they bats hadn’t come back for him.

“Who’s in my bush?” a voice called back as another viscet poked it’s head through the leaves and looked to Mo. Mo practically jumped out of his skin and backed away from the other viscet. Like most viscets, the purple and white viscet before him was quite a bit larger than Mo. He remained quiet, with his fur spiked as the viscet wiggled out of the bush and came over to study Mo “Are you alright little guy?” the other viscet tilted his head at Mo “What exactly are you?” he question “And what’s wrong, did something scare you?”

“M-m-m… a-uhm-er…” Mo couldn’t find his voice, he was so terrified. It had been a long time since he had been around another viscet for more than a moment or two, and this guy was so unusual.

“My name’s Asche, I’m a viscet.” Asche tilted his head as he sniffed at Mo “Wait…” he studied the viscet before him again “You are too, aren’t you? You’re kinda funny looking.” he noticed the cuts on Mo, and he scrunched his nose “Hey, bud, do you need hel-” but before he could even finish his sentence, Deimos turned tail and ran as fast as he could away from this other viscet.

That was a close one… Mo thought to himself as he got as far away from Asche as he possibly could I just want to go back home, where it’s safe…

Imageart by me. Asche used with permission from owner.

Q and A:

Q:
….So Deimos, why are you afraid of everything?
A:
….I don’t really know. I mean… I don’t think I was always afraid of everything. When I was young, like a baby, I don’t think I was afraid of as many things. Maybe it was because other viscets weren’t so nice to me because of how different I am, or maybe it’s because I had to fend or myself at a young age.

Q:
….And why is that?
A:
….Well, because my mother passed away when I was young. There were a lot of things I had to do for myself, finding my own food and learning to hide to protect myself.

Q:
….So… I suppose there is no sense in asking what you are most afraid of--that seems like everything. But, if you don’t mind me asking, do you have any friends?
A:
….Actually, yes, he’s right here. Right above my shoulder. His name is Tulio.

Q:
….Is this Tulio… a bug or something? Am I missing something?
A:
….No, he’s a bat. Er, well, a bat-ghost. I don’t think anyone else can see him, but he’s really quite nice.

Q:
….… Ah, well… Ok. Where do you live?
A:
….In a cave sometimes, and in a den others. When it’s cold, the den holds heat better.

Q:
….So, you don’t have any family, and don’t share your home with anyone? Not even a beautiful female?
A:
….What female would want me? I barely look like a viscet. I’m some kind of… deformed creature. No, I live alone, and probably always will. I don’t think anyone could handle me for long anyway, and I doubt anyone could love me.

Q:
….Do you have any life goals?
A:
….Not getting killed tomorrow.

Q:
….Are you happy?
A:
….I think so, most days. Especially when I find some oatmeal, or a particularly nice scented candle.

Becoming a Man- pt.1

A blue and white pelt flashed through the underbrush and trees, following an odd scent he didn’t recognize It’s like a viscet, mostly, but there’s an odd mixture to it Riptide, the running viscet, thought to himself.
He stopped where the scent trail ended, where the scent was the strongest “This must be the viscet’s den.” he could tell there was no one in there, and so he slipped in to have a look around. Inside, he realized what the scent must be “These are those fire sticks…” he shook his head a bit as he sniffed at the candles lightly “Must be a female.” he thought, and grinned to himself “Perhaps I should stay around, meet this female. Who knows, she might be something to behold.” he made himself comfortable in the sleeping corner and waited.
It was several hours in before a commotion could be heard outside, but Riptide had dozed off with the scent of the candles lulling him to sleep. A small viscet practically ran into the den, and headed straight for the sleeping spot, near the candles, for comfort. Of course, there was already a body occupying that space. Riptide jumped some as a foot stepped on his head, and the other viscet jumped backward several feet and yelled, about to run back out of the den
“Calm down.” Riptide said “I didn’t mean to startle you, I just was waiting to meet you-” he blinked and wrinkled his nose “Wait, you’re a male?”

“Of course I am.” replied the, obviously still startled, viscet. He was varying shades of orange, purple, and black “What else would I b-be?” he had tried to seem tough a moment, but now he couldn’t keep up the façade. He coward away from Riptide as the much larger viscet approached.
“You look off.” Riptide commented after a moment.
“I-I was b-born this way…” Deimos replied shakily as Riptide stepped even closer to get a better look.
“With all these smelly firesticks, I thought you would be female.” he back up a little, studying little Deimos. “You must have not had a father to teach you how to be a man. Did you know your father at all. Deimos simply shook his head in response, causing Riptide to grin “Well, it’s about time you learned to be a man then.”
Deimos’s eyes grew wide, and he started to back away further, cowering, but Riptide grabbed him by the scruff and started pulling “I dwn’t fink so lithle man.” he said, his words muffled from the fur between his teeth. It didn’t take but a moment after that for Deimos to stop struggling.

Eventually Riptide released him, but demanded Deimos follow him still. Deimos didn’t even try to struggle, and followed wordlessly What is wrong with this viscet..? Deimos couldn’t help but to think. He found himself wishing that Tulio, he bat friend, was there with him He would know what to do… he shook his head though and sped up, trying to keep up with Riptide’s long-legged strides.
“So, little man, what’s your name?” Deimos was several feet behind the other viscet.
“Deimos.” he replied
“Huh, interesting.” Riptide shook his head some “Mind if I call you Dee?”
“Well, kind of.” Deimos replied, his words muffled from speaking down toward his feet.
“So what do you want me to call you?”
Deimos thought about it a moment, unsure what he wanted to be called by this stranger. Tulio sometimes called him Mo, and he thought his mother might have called him that once or twice when she was still alive “You can call me Mo I suppose.” he finally answered.
Riptide grinned “Good, Mo it is then.” they continued their trek through the forest until they reached a waterfall, it fell about thirty feet below into a wide reservoir of water. Deimos had seen it before, but he mostly stayed clear of it. He was quite terrified of heights “To be a man, the first step is to jump down into the water here.”
“Are you insane?” Deimos squeaked, his eyes as wide a saucers. He suddenly regretted not trying to run, even though with Riptide’s long legs he was sure he would have caught him. He gulped “I, ah, con’t do that. I… hate getting wet.” he lied.
Riptide howled with laughter “Oh kid, I promise you’ll be fine.” he took one of his front legs and lightly patted the younger viscet on the back “Come on, just look down.”
Deimos could practically feel the pressure from Riptide’s gaze, and so he finally stepped up by the edge. He gasped for air as he saw the sight, terrified instantly “Look, I think that’s enough manliness for today. I-” but before he could finish, Riptide pushed him over the edge, again howling with laughter.
Deimos honestly felt like he was dying on the way down, it felt like an eternity, even though it was over in an instant. When he hit the cool water, it was like all the air was sucked from him. He began thrashing about wildly, terrified. That’s when Riptide’s laughter stopped “Wait! Little buddy!” he yelled down “Swim!”
Deimos couldn’t answer that he had never been in water higher than his chest, be was starting to gulp down the cold spring water into his lungs. Everything went black just moments before Riptide hit the water to save him.

When he awoke again, he was in his own den again and somehow dry. Deimos looked around frantically when he came to, but there was no one in the den and Riptide’s scent was gone. But by his bedding, there was a bright orange scented candle left Could that odd viscet have left this? he thought, and realized he had never learned his name Is it an apology? he wondered, but he shook his head. Regardless, at least he was safe in his den now and rid of that insane viscet.

Becoming a Man- pt. 2

“I’ll be back in three days’ time.” a small voice spoke beside Deimos’s ear when he was trying to crack some acorns for food “I know you don’t like being alone for that long, but I have some things to take care of.” Deimos sighed, but only nodded in response as he continued to work. Tulio gave a quick nod as well, and in a blink of an eyes, the little creature vanished without a trace.
When he was alone again, Deimos sighed again “I’ll be by myself again.” he shook his head some, but continued to work without another complaint or even a word to say.

Meanwhile, about half a mile away, two large viscets spoke “I think he would run from me.” Riptide said to the other viscet standing beside him “We didn’t leave each others’ company in good terms last time.” he pointed out “And besides, you could help him.”
“Why do I let you rope me in to charity work?” Gustav, the other viscet, asked “I mean, I know I’m more manly than any other viscet out there, and I get all the ladies, but surely you can find someone a little more gentle to teach the kid.”
“Oh, you’ll do fine. Just go, but make sure you corner him first so he can’t run, he’s really jumpy that one.”
“Wait, what?” Gustav started, but Riptide had already pounced away. Gustav frowned and sighed to himself “Darn that man…” he shook his head and began wandering toward Deimos’s den, where the small viscet was relaxing and eating. He had no clue what was to come.
Immediately when Gustav reached the den, he jumped in without introducing himself, scaring the wits out of poor Deimos. He began to scramble away, but Gustav was blocking the only entrance “Wait kid, don’t just-” he growled in frustration as Deimos hid behind some of his candles “You know, I can see you back there.” when Deimos didn’t respond, Gustav spoke again “Look kid, I’m just here to help you. Riptide sent me.”
Deimos’s head peeked above the candles “W-who?” he questioned quietly a moment, watching the larger male viscet with apprehensive eyes.
“The big blue viscet who pushed you over the edge of the waterfall. How could you forget something like that?” Deimos remained silent, he definitely remembered him At least I know what his name was now…
“What do you want with me?” he squeaked, still cowering behind the candles.
“I’m going to teach you how to be a man.”
Deimos couldn’t believe that he was going to have to go through this again. He didn’t answer as he continued to cower. Gustav simply shook his head “We’re just going to go in your clearing, I have some tips for you. We don’t have to go any further.” this kid was starting to annoy him, but he kept his anger in check and looked to the doorway “Follow me, unless you want to be a lonely girly-boy forever.” he said bluntly.
After a few moments, Deimos nodded to himself and followed behind warily. He thought perhaps this confident viscet might be able to help him.
When they were both in the clearing, Gustav turned to Mo “Alright kid, now listen.” he stood straight and puffed up his chest, his head up in confidence “I’m going to teach you how to get you a girl.” he tilted his head back down to look at Mo “It’s simple really, this is how I get all the ladies.” he took his forepaws and ruffled his curly chest fuzz a little, making it even more pronouncedly curly. He puffed his chest out again “All the ladies fall all over me for this, it’s like a fem-magnet.” he grinned wide at young Mo.
Deimos looked down to his own chest fuzz, which was most decidedly not curly. It was very fluffy at the top near his neck, but that was all.
“See kid, you already have some chest action going on there. You have something to work with.”
Deimos shook his head some, looking down to his chest that looked nothing like Gustav’s I don’t think I’m ever going to attract the ladies… he sighed some to himself and stood up straight, trying to puff out his chest as Gustav had, but on him it looked silly. He didn’t have the confidence to pull it off.
“No, you have to raid your head. Look confident, and proud. And for goodness-sake boy ruffle that fur a little.”
Again, Deimos did as he was told, and it just didn’t feel right to him “Well.” Gustav said “We’ll work on it, but that was better at least.” he patted Mo with the end of his tail “Just, work on it for the next couple of days.” he began to slip away, but Gustav called back before he completely disappeared “We’ll have another lesson here in a few days. By the time I’m done with you, you’ll be a real lady killer.”

Art credits for the art in the above form:

Other art (that was not used in the above form):

Thank you both to Expresso. and Sabatea for the beautiful art, and thank you as well Mint and sp00p for allowing me to use your viscets in my short stories.
Have a blessed day <3
Last edited by Strudel on Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:09 am, edited 19 times in total.
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bite sized kuiper » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:22 am

mark to watch <3
helping out a friend c:
few notes;
do not take or use these at all please, I'm only writing them down here because I'm on mobile.

The Mortal Instruments
Snake's markings/ tribal meaning
Give Extra Get Extra commercial/can't help falling in love with you
American Horror Story concept
The Curse of Oak Island
OST, Grown Ups, Breakthrough, That Bridge, Supernatural Haste, K vs T
Shayman, evil is always hidden in the shadows and one man will rise up to it ~ Ash
waterlog photos concept
Shadow Hunters
Centuries
Diet Coke Com. personality
Crows, Hoothoot, Neko competition
Roman Holiday
Feast
Lorenzo
The Lottle Match Girl
We bought a zoo
The Kingsmen
Tony Stark/Iron Man
Me. Vazquez
16 Hours
Last edited by bite sized kuiper on Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
bite sized kuiper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:24 am

Markk
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saka. » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:29 am

x
Last edited by saka. on Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:20 pm, edited 20 times in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

saka.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweet tooth » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:40 am

watching, not gonna try out owo
sweet tooth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:48 am

Mark, may try >O>

Postby -Shaded- » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:49 am

---do NOT steal/copy/recreate in any way---
there is art at the bottom in links ;3
Oh my geez i will cri if I win ;0;

ImageImage

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NameNayana
Meaning"Beautiful Eyes"
GenderFemale
Gender in-depth
Utilizing the provided Viscet anatomy,
I chose to set this lovely design to cisgender female.
Due to her tail mutations, she would have a hard time
balancing in general. Female Viscets have instinctively better
balance in order to carry eggs, and this would facilitate her
movements and limit her ability to fall on her face, so to speak.

xxxxxImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
Why I'm Trying Out
I've been waiting for this legendary Viscet,
hoping that it would be based on a bat, as I quite love bats!
This character idea has been in the making for awhile, and
as soon as I saw this design, everything fell into place. I am
not simply entering due to the rarity, I'm entering because I
love the design and everything about it. From her adorable
nose to floppy ears and stubby tail, she's the ideal Viscet in
my mind. I am so ecstatic that this dream of mine finally has
the chance to become a reality. If I were to win, Nayana would
frequent roleplays, art practices, and 'Viscet Hunger Game'
events, typically run through the fanclub by SilverSamurai.
It's been awhile since I won a Viscet, and I think it's time to get
back in the game, so to speak. I simply love all my Viscets to
death, and I think it's about time to try and add another to my
group.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Personality

Secretive
Nayana is a very secretive person, hiding her secrets deep within herself. Some people would say she is very manipulative, utilizing her facial expressions, body language, her dialect, and her behavior to slowly distract the person away from the topic. She can keep other people's secrets too; Nayana occasionally has that tiny urge to tell someone their secret but waves it off and stays loyal to her friends.

Caring
Nayana has a deep need to help others; if she hurts someone accidentally she just feels so bad for it and would do something to make it better or to fix the problem. She always likes to have a few band-aids hidden all around, in trees, bushes, or even under a rock just in case if someone is injured.

Forgetful
It's kinda funny how often Nayana will set an item down and forget about it, panicking when she can't find it. Her friends, when they're in a good mood, tend to have to help her find her possessions. Nayana claims that she's "blind as a bat" because even though it's right in her eyeline, her mind doesn't perceive the item.

Positive
Nayana is extremely positive, and never fails to make everyone around her smile. She always looks on the bright side of things and she always brightens someone's day with a gift or a funny joke or pun.

Strong
Nayana is very strong in many ways, mentally and physically. If she needs to, she can build a mental wall that's 20 feet high and dig a trench that's 10 feet deep to protect herself from people getting close to her and hurting her deeply. She's had people get close to her and caused her agony by betraying her and leave her in the dust. Nayana has major trust issues and she has to know somehow for a long time for her to lower her walls to welcome them as a friend.

Loyal
Once you gain Nayana's trust, there will be nothing she wouldn't do for you. She will stand by your side till the end of the world if you ask her to. When Nayana decides to make a friendship, she commits her self to that friendship and she spends time with her friends constantly, striving to make all of those friendships last.

Positive Traits

- Intelligent
- Caring
- Motivated
- Positive Mindset

Negative Traits

- Forgetful
- Clumsy
- Timid
- Skittish

Theme Songs
Nine in the Afternoon - Panic! At the Disco
Nayana likes this song because it reminds her of herself in someways, also she just liked the way it flows

All Of My Friends - by Tally Hall
This song describes her struggles in life and that, "It's all my head" and, "I'll be making it through". She sometimes conceals her worries from the world and it is hard for her to keep it in, this song is sorta a filter, as it relates to her.

Relationships

Silverstream and Nayana are the cool, trouble making, secretive duo. They have similar traits, which contributes to their incredible friendship. While these two enjoy causing trouble together, they always help each other in check. Nayana keeps Silverstream from getting slapped by girls, and in return he keeps her safe from rude people. They love each other - not in any sort of romantic way, but in a very close friendship. They view one another as siblings- teasing the other, and bickering over the smallest things. At the end of the day, however, they'll always be their for each other.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Toxic is one of Nayana's best friends. They absolutely love each other to death; When they first met, a natural connection formed and they immediately bonded. When asked, Toxic's other firends might say, "it was just plain fate that they met, they would never throw away their friendship." In fact, Nayana's positive view on life may have been derived from Toxic's own bubbly personality.

Nayana and Paint Quzaar are somewhat rivals. Due to certain rumors being spread, Paint seems to dislike Nayana, and Nayana isn't hesitant to return the favor. They'll turn up their noses if they spot each other, make snarky comments, and glare from across a river. However, these two will never be caught rolling around in the mud in a tussle - they both fight and argue through a simple language of haughtiness, scoffing at one another and gossiping behind backs, never stooping so low as to actually fight.

Nayana and Blair are two pea's in pod! They would never drop their friendship for a temporary thing like a male. When they met they liked each others looks, they both had bats on them, instant click! They trust each other and will help the other when they are down. She has bonded with Blair and they both forgot their weird mutations and became the best friends they could ever be.

Short Story
Written by anonymous

Children wandered the street, dressed in costumes of varying design. Each doorbell ring or knock was followed promptly by a "Trick or Treat!". The Viscet wandered along the outskirts of a forest, gazing longingly across the road, where children costumed as pirates and ghosts collected their sweets. "Come on, Nayana," a whining voice murmured from behind a nearby set of bushes, "we have to get going if we're going to make it in time." Nayana hesitantly pulled her focus away from the children, her wonderment quenched for the time being. Pushing her way through the underbrush, Nayana trailed casually after her best friend and partner in crime, commonly known as Streamline. As she caught up with the Viscet, Nayana's friend glanced over, his brow furrowed at her twisted smile. "Why so happy?" The words were a mere whisper, muffled by his fear of the humans that resided nearby. If they were discovered, they would be likely be captured and tamed as 'domesticated and docile' pets. The last thing either of the Viscets wanted, Nayana waited until they were a distance from the children before responding in a hushed tone. "Not only is it Halloween, there's also an eclipse tonight. It's more than special." Her voice was less than a murmur, but the quiet was sending spikes of through adrenaline through her veins. Streamline pumped his legs faster beneath him, breaking into a sprint as he teased over his shoulder, "Well, if you want to make it to the viewing point on time for the eclipse you'd better hurry!" Not in the mood for a chase, the young female allowed her friend to disappear into the forest. She knew the area well, and her usual panic at being left behind was gone for the time being. As she wandered through the rough terrain, a gust of wind ruffled her fur. Surprised by the direction of the wind - was it coming from above? - Nayana gazed at the stars, awestruck for several moments. This. This, here and now, was what Nayana lived for.

As she looked towards the sky, Nayana could barely see the stars for the movement of the creature's wings. Bats filled the air, the quiet hum of their movements filling her ears. They were packed so tightly together, in a migration form that Nayana knew well, and she could just barely hear them communicating with one another. Sounds of wing beats and chirps filled the air, and Nayana could feel her fur being tousled. If she hadn't known better, she'd say the bats were happy. They were together, at peace.

And for the first time in awhile, so was she.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

- Friends
- Spoopy Things
- Candy
- Fruit
- Scaring People

Dislikes

- Nightmares
- Thunder Storms
- Losing Someone
- Someone knowing her secrets
- Brussel Sprouts

Hobbies
- Art
Nayana enjoys creating abstract paintings of the midnight sky, frequently utilizing the patterns on her fur in many different places to make amazing scenery. She is great at drawing other Viscets and showcases near perfect anatomy throughout her art. The fact that she is unable to perfect drawing well proportioned eyes, however, frequently sends the Viscet into fits of anger and frustration.

- Sewing
Nayana enjoys sewing, specifically creating little felt plushies for the trick-or-treaters, making her den a popular spot to visit on Halloween. Her pet peeve when it comes to sewing, however, can be found in the minuscule pin pricks that riddle her digits after each session.

- Gliding
Nayana finds peace in gliding from tree to tree, feeling the wind blow through her fur and her adrenaline pumping; With her tiny elbow wings she can't soar like birds can so she just uses trees. She is unable to flap these webbed appendages, but she can glide for a fair amount of time, frequently humming "I believe I can fly" as she does so, a soft smile illuminating her face.

Q&A

Q: Do you still sleep with stuffed animals?
A: Mmm- Yes... I have to admit it, it gets lonely in my den sometimes when Dulce isn't here.

Q: Have you ever fallen in love or interested in a mate?
A:Um... NO!!! I am not too fond of the term "Love.." I don't take love seriously until Viscets actually mature and are committed to the decision. I really-really-really dont want to find a mate.

Q: If you were to have any superpower, what would it be?
A: Ohh any superpower? I would choose the power of flight, gliding is nice and all but I want to soar with the bats and actually feel freedom and independence.

Q: If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
A: I would change my skittish nature, I get really spooked when someone jumps behind me and makes a loud noise, me being in shock Is like a goat, I just freeze and fall over..

Q: What is your favorite candy?
A: My favorite candy is Sixlets! They are little colorful balls, filled with milk chocolatety heaven... *drools* They remind me of my fluffy back spikes.

Art

| xXx by Ph.D xXx by me |
| xXx by Shy_The_Artist xXx by me |
| xXx by Me [url]xXx[/url] by |

Thank you very much to all the judges for reading through my form, and considering all these applicants to find this Viscet the best home possible ♥
Best of luck to all entrants!

coding: (c) Anonymous, Story: (c) Anonymous
(Thanks <3)
Last edited by -Shaded- on Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:18 pm, edited 58 times in total.
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby outro:tear » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:52 am

Omg what a cutie!!!
Marking for now might be trying out for! ;o