Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mako #349

Postby Lueur. » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:33 pm

(ignore timer e-e)
      What is a Makoatl?
      A Makoatl is a terrestrial shark-dragon hybrid recently discovered
      off the coast of the Greenland sea. They have the powerful tail
      and jaws of a shark, with the body and (occasional) horns of a dragon.
      They usually have manes, and are covered in thick coats of fur-
      adapted to keeping out the cold in their native habitat.
      They live on a diet of mainly meat and fish, and are known to be vicious
      hunters! Despite this attitude toward their prey, however, they
      are very protective and mothering to their offspring,
      as well as to each other the majority of the time.

Username: Squalo
      Name: Caiside
Last edited by Lueur. on Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
┌─┐

└─┘
x
x
┌────────────┐

✷✧✷✧✷
Your eyes shine like the
stars in the sky, You're
the one that make me
feel alive

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐
♡ ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ ♡-------

└────────────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
Lueur.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mako #349

Postby wendigo. » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:35 pm

Username: WhatThe Blu
Name: Vivianna
Personality: wip
EPS? yes please

Res
oh my god i still have access to this account. lol if you want to chat or see my art hmu sardinelord on insta
wendigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sweetypie. » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:49 pm

Username: .sweetypie.
Name:
Personality:
EPS? YES

OMG
By Misconceptions and Waterstar2002 [] Feel free to PM me about commissions~
DeviantArt
ImageImageImage
.sweetypie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby modern » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:58 pm

Username:
Name:
EPS? (yes or no): Yes

Yuss
modern
i do commissions- link here
commission status- closed
mystic veil adopts
modern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:00 pm

Username: tsuya
Name: Simon
Personality: wip
EPS? Yes
Last edited by Novi on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firnen+Saphira » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:11 pm

<Image>

tเคภค

Username:
I'm Softballpup12, but, you can call me Hayden! This is my first Mako tryout! I am a non owner if you didn't get that from the last statement!

Name:
Tiana

Personality:

Tiana is typically courteous and she often takes risks. She isn't ever very ambitious but loves to poke her nose into things, including other people's buisness. She does this, not because she's rude, but because she's very curious! She does know how to control it though and typically does well with that fact. She loves to take care of injured animals and is very nurturing towards children. On occasion she will trust someone with pieces of her life, but, only to people who she knows pretty well. She is a very honest person and rarely lies. Most people know they can trust her to carry out a promise because she never forgets a promise. Tiana is very loyal to her friends and family and would give anything to save them, even her own life! She believes that family and friends are the currency of life and if you live yours right, life will pay you! She shows affection to those she loves and is typically romantic! On occasion she is very flirty, especially around guys with blue green eyes and black or blonde hair! She loves long hair in boys but not too long! Tiana really knows how to connect with other people and is very sympathetic! She is also on occasion very altruistic. She is a very selfless person and cares for the needs of others! She normally has a positive outlook on life and is a huge optimist! She believes that if your not walking through life with a smile, you're living in an illusion of the underworld! She walks slowly across a sandy beach of her life and takes in every detail. She doesn't want to miss a moment. Tiana is very observant and is a strong little girl. She is logical when she wants to be, but, around her friends she is fairly goofy! Tiana is a social butterfly and is constantly jumping from friend to friend. She loves to partake in gossip and often starts rumors, but, she doesn't mean any harm! She simply is curious about how it would affect things! She is very emotionally stable and happy with her life. She lives with her parents in a beachside mansion and loves to surf the seas!

<Image>

EPS? (yes or no)
No Thank you!

Extras!!!

Tiana's Surfboard:
<Image>

Tiana's House:

Full view:
<Image>

Outside:
<Image>

Inside:
<Image
>

Tiana's Room:
<Image>

Her Bathroom:
<Image>

Art by KenazRavenTooth:

Image Image Image Image ImageImage

Any piece of art put between these, <>, was found on google and I have no rights to!
Last edited by Firnen+Saphira on Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:43 am, edited 15 times in total.
Last edited by Firnen+Saphira on Sat, September 5, 2015 7:18 am, CST, edited ∞ times in total.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
┏━━━━━━━━┓
ᏢᏞᎬᎪsᎬ ᏒᎬᎪᎠ
I have been cyber bullied
on CS for a bit and am
currently going around the
forums that I think are safe.
I am not going to say why
or how cause many people
will think it's stupid, but,
pm me if you wish to know.
Plumerian Lights: Off
CS lights: Off

MODS: HAYDEN
IS AN ELECTRONIC
NICKNAME! MY
FRIENDS ARE
LEFOXICORNIUS, AND
GUINEAWOLF55!
WE SOMETIMES
USE EACH OTHERS DEVICES
WHILE AT EACH OTHERS
HOUSES!
┗━━━━━━━━┛
ImageImage
Oh, hey

Firnen+Saphira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby siennacereal » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:17 pm

Username: .TheWinterSoldier.
Name: Jubilee
Personality:
EPS? yes
Last edited by siennacereal on Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XXXXXXXXXart by ;; Purrfectpal
?
?
?
?
?
?

My Kalons

----------

Commissions ;;

here
siennacereal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 6Dewdrops » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:26 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Username: 6Dewdrops
Name: Aspen Sinclair

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Personality:
Aspen is a caring girl. She loves to help people in any way possible. This includes helping them cross the street to massaging their feet! Just ask and she will be happy to help! Even though she might want to help, she may be indisposed at any moment. Aspen loves reading and writing thanks to her large imagination. She often lets her mind wander and loses focus on the topic at hand. Sometimes she'll even take off when she gets a writing idea. This makes it hard for her to make friends because she seems to ignore them at times. It's not because they're not interesting, they're just not interesting enough for her wild imagination. This applies to books as well. After reading so many books, Aspen has gained the ability to predict the ending. So she gets bored and loses interest, letting her mind come up with a different ending.
    •Kids
    •Sun
    •Vanilla (everything)
    •Books (mainly fantasy)
    •Sweets
    •High Fives
    •Animals
    Dislikes:
    •Breakfast
    •Cold
    •Sleeping
    •Football
    •Messy Hair
    •Cussing
Future: Aspen wants to be a teacher! Not just any teacher, but a kindergarten teacher! She has always gotten along with children really well due to her crazy imagination. When she is with the kinds, she can imagine whatever she wants, keeping her interested the whole time. The kids just gravitated towards her and Aspen embraced it. Since she loves school, she decided at an early age that she wanted to be a kindergarten teacher. Now Aspen wants to grow up soon so she can finish college and become a teacher!
EPS? No because she wants to become a teacher!

The purple colored ribbon flapped in the summer breeze, hanging from the young girl's hair. Her fair, blonde hair glinted in the sunlight as she bent her head to study the papers laid out on the table before her. Blue eyes narrowed as she concentrated on the numbers swimming across the lined pages. A growl escaped her. In her frustration, the girl threw her papers into the air. Her head flew back and she let it hang, feeling the sun on her pinched face.

The papers slowly fell around her, but she paid no heed to the snapping sound as the papers caught the currents of air. She closed her eyes and relaxed her body. A quiet peace overcame her as she let the difficult math problem flee her current thoughts. The warm summer air filled her lungs and left again. She wished she could be out playing with the other mako children.

A rustling sound started. The girl kept her eyes closed and continued to enjoy the peace. She felt her bow wave in the wind. More rustling made her twitch her ears and she grumbled a little at the disturbance. The rustling continued. She cracked her eye one to see what was making the sound. Her blue eyes widened in shock. Kneeling down, picking up her papers was her classmate, Aspen.

Aspen looked into the girl's shocked blue eyes and smiled warmly.
"You'll never finish your work if it blows away." She resumed her task.

The blue eyes girl blinked away her surprise and started up.
"Of-of course. I know that." She joined Aspen in gathering the scattered papers. Within a few minutes, all the paper had been gathered.

Aspen placed the papers on the wooden bench, the blue eyes girl had been working on. Her eyes lingered on the numbers spread across the pages. The purple spheres narrowed and Aspen looked up at the blue-eyed girl.
"Are you having difficulty with the division summer homework? Is that why you are here and not playing with the other mako kids?"

The girl blushed. Was it that obvious that she was having difficulty? It was so obvious that the girl with the short attention span noticed? She felt so embarrassed that she wanted to hide her face. She turned her head, shifting her bow, and, in her embarrassment, snapped at Aspen.
"It's none of your business."

Aspen seemed to have not heard the girl as she continued to observe the work scrawled on the pages. Her eyes darted around, taking in the steps. Within a few seconds, her paw was pointing to a scribbled spot in the middle.
"You went wrong here, where you started subtracting in stead of dividing." She paused, then turned to the park ground. Her head popped back up, and she placed some stones onto the bench.

The blue-eyed girl started to object.
"He-!" Then Aspen turned on her and pointed at the pebbles.

"There are ten pebbles here. I want half. How many will you give me?" The girl stared at Aspen for a second, then shrugged and counted out five pebbles, handing them to Aspen. "Good. Now, if these twelve pebbles were nuts, how would you split them between four squirrels?" She shrugged her shoulders and continued Aspen's little game. Her paw moved four pebbles away from the rest and split them apart. Aspen shook her head. "Not exactly. You were close, but try doing that a few times more." Aspen let her paw lead four more pebble into their respective groups. "See?" The girl's eyes lit up. She slowly moved the four remaining rocks to the four piles. There now sat three stones in four separate piles. She looked up at Aspen with excitement. Aspen smiled. "Now you're getting the hang of it."

Aspen helped her classmate for the rest of the day. By the end, the girl was able to divide without using the pebbles and had gotten fairly quick at recognizing the smaller problems. Aspen felt a sense of pride as she watched the girl speed through her homework.

The girl threw her pencil into the air and laughed.
"Done!" Her bow bent behind her and she took a moment to enjoy the victorious feeling of conquering her summer homework. She smiled and laughed again. "Who knew I could finish it in one day and be able to play with everyone tomorrow?"

"I did."

She jumped and looked at Aspen. The brown-haired mako grinned widely with satisfaction. Aspen giggled. "I always knew you could do it." With her last words, Aspen stood to leave.

The blue-eyed girl leapt to her feet.
"Wait!" Aspen turned. Her classmate reached above her head and removed the ribbon in her blonde hair. She blushed and stuck it out. The purple silk reflected the orange setting sun, illuminating the cream accents on the tips. Aspen's eyes widened and she looked at her classmate. The girl didn't look at her, but kept the ribbon outstretched. "It doesn't suit my blue eyes anyways." In a barely audible mumble, she added something. "Thank you for believing in me."

Aspen smiled and took the ribbon.
"Thank you. I shall cherish it forever." She tied it up in her hair. It sat on her head. Aspen turned and started to run home. She yelled over her shoulder. "I can't wait to see you in school next year!" As she ran home, her new purple ribbon bounced on her head, glowing in the pink hue of the disappearing sphere of helium in the sky called the sun.

All art by me
Last edited by 6Dewdrops on Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:29 pm, edited 7 times in total.
^
^
^
^
^
^

DA
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?"
Jesus replied, "This much."
He stretched his arms on the cross and died.
Please put this in your signature if you believe
that Jesus died for your sins.✞
6Dewdrops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:12 pm

Username: Byteme
Name: Miko
Personality:
EPS? No

Ahhh, reserved.
I will have to organize which makos I truly feel connection with.
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luscinia » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:19 am

~ Samuel Larsen

Username: Lioncourt

Name: Marilyn, named after Marilyn Monroe.

Personality:
        Marilyn is a delicate young Mako with a load of manners that was brought on by her family. She bows to higher-up Makoatls, she uses 'please' and 'thank you' often, and is always sure to make eye contact when conversing with another Makoatl. Yet away from formal social events her wealthy parents put on, she's a bit of a terror to her friends. She has to have everything organized, or else she'll get overly stressed and start yelling at everyone she sees. Her greatest pet peeves are Makoatls who don't know how to "properly act," and tends to scold them even though it's usually not her place. She cannot go anywhere without her favorite bow on her head, or else she complains the entire outing.

She hates being called little in any sort of way, and typically starts screaming at Makoatls who do call her such. She is feisty, sarcastic, confident, proud, and doesn't mind being the center of attention. She is a diva and she admits it, and is even proud of it. If something ever disrupts her pride, she tends to brood over it for days- it takes a good friend to be able to pull her out of it. Very eep down, she does have a heart of gold, but like a miner, a patient Makoatl will have to dig for it. The quickest way to do so is to gift her any type of clothing in pink, preferably a bow for her hair. Hopefully, somebody might be able to un-spoil this little princess.

EPS? No thank you vuv

Art:
        Linked due to size. By Zombo

What she'll be like when she grows up:
        No Mako stays the exact same when they grow up... Marilyn mellows out in some ways when she grows up, but she still keeps a few other traits. She will still be obsessed with organization, and has to have everything cleaned and in its proper place. She still adores fashion, especially all things pink. Though luckily, she's gotten over disliking of being small though she stays a little bit more petite than most Makoatls. She is still feisty, sarcastic, proud and confident, but it's more controlled than it was when she was a child.

She picks up a profession in multiple things, all of which fit her personality to perfection. Fashion designing, acting, and a makeup artist for movies. Marilyn takes pride in each and every one of her jobs, though she admits it can be stressful when so many things need to get done in a short amount of time.

About her best friend, Hyde:
        Hyde's ref [Hyde is owned by me]
        Marilyn has a friend that's the opposite of her, which seems to benefit the two. This friend's name is Hyde. Hyde is adventurous, wild, and doesn't care about organization, as one could tell by her hair. The two argue like sisters, but they get into all sorts of trouble, side-by-side. Hyde is the one who takes Marilyn out to explore and live life on the wild side, Marilyn is the one who organizes slumber parties and tries to act like Hyde's beauty parlor [no matter how hard she tries, Marilyn never seems to be able to tame Hyde's hair!] It's surprising how close the two are, even though they have their differences.
Last edited by Luscinia on Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me