Xeno - the schizophrenic kiamara

Postby tea! » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:34 am

~ click here to go to my form ~

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Last edited by tea! on Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

art above by fiskko @ da

tea!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kiamara 503 - spooky fox

Postby taichi » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:35 am

possible res.
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█████
▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████
█████
█████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
taichi - fr/en - cet+1
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xiitoyhouse | pronouns
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bio space is so awkward
but hey i write sometimes.
my dms are open always.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
taichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyctorin. » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:37 am

Ohhh... I know I have a slim chance, buuuut... reserve the name Eternal.
Never mind. She/he is beautiful, but I don't think I'll have the time to make something worthy of him/her. Name Eternal is open. Good luck everyone else ;3
Last edited by nyctorin. on Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
(( rin // she/her // demi-pan // highschooler // intj // Discord: Rin#7584 ))
my da - viscets x x x - my sis <3
nyctorin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlaskanAlpaca » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:39 am

Dropping out, sorry. I had do many character ideas, but I simply can't finish on mobile. :( Good luck to the winner!
Last edited by AlaskanAlpaca on Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deviant Art

I am officially leaving CS for good. I had only been staying for Plumerians, and now that they have been shut down I feel free to leave. Thanks for the good time guys! Come find me on DeviantART, the link is above.
AlaskanAlpaca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"You think your life is bad? Look at Mine..." --Nomura

Postby FoxerOwl » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:40 am

Omg 100% res

not finished // finished

also I'm sorry for the long answers, especially on the history and personality, but I promise it's worth reading if you want to understand everything <3
also, sorry about the drawing being low-quality/messy ;o;

by me
username; FoxerOwl

name; Nomura
origin; Japanese
meaning; A type of Japanese jellyfish
pronunciation; no-moor-uh

gender; Unknown, but assumed male. Prefers he/him pronouns.

family ties; His mother, who passed the plasma-like blood on to him, was taken away by scientists to be studied, but she died before they had a chance to test anything.
His father fled soon after, knowing he might be taken away even though he did not have the teal blood gene. Nomura chased after him for many months, also running away from the scientists, but the young male never saw his father again.
Nomura was an only child, and he thanks the gods his mother did not have anymore children, for they would be taken away to be studied as well, and he couldn't handle that nor the pressure of protecting them.

history; Nomura was born to a beautiful mother and a handsome father. One trait that stood out on his mother was her glowing, teal eyes. Her tears were a bright teal and she said that she cried her blood. Nomura, five years old at the time, was confused and his mother cut herself on her leg, and out came teal blood. He was shocked and worried as he saw many cuts upon her, teal blood dripping out of them. He said that she shouldn't cut herself, but his mother only chuckled and said that her blood never "runs dry" and the cuts don't hurt her.
"You have my blood, too." Nomura knew that he cried teal tears, but he didn't know it was his blood. She grabbed his arm and ran the knife over his wrist lightly, and out came teal blood. The young Kiamara hadn't even known she had cut him till he saw the blood. Nomura, fascinated with it, grabbed the pocket knife eagerly and skipped off into the woods, teal blood found behind him.
And that's how this nightmare began.

Nomura continued to do this until he was twelve years old. He always cleaned up the forest so it wasn't a teal, bloody mess, but sometimes he missed some. His parents didn't mind because they thought no danger would come to them. But then there were human campers. And they had to hide. Nomura and his mother constantly had to have multiple towels, rags, and other cleaning supplies ready to clean up their blue mess since they cried a lot considering the situation they were in.

Then came a snowy winter wonderland, and Nomura and his parents had fun jumping through the fluffy snow, teal blood trailing behind two Kiamaras in the group as they cried happy tears. Then the snow subsided and his mother thought the blue would disappear. But it didn't. It didn't soak into the ground. It stayed atop and was incredibly bright when any sunshine fell onto it. Scientists traveled through the area, for multiple people had told them they found blue, thick substances all over the forest in small amounts. They were curious. Then they saw blue trails, leading all over the forest. The scientists followed one after another until two thick puddles were found at the base of a tree. In the tree, all three seated in a separate fork, were Nomura and his parents, blood trickling from two of them into the puddles.

One scientist climbed up the tree, and the other two had two large nets open on the ground. The plan was to roll the two teal-blooded Kiamaras into each net, then tie them up, throw them in the back of their truck, and head off to their laboratory. The scientist in the tree pushed Nomura's mother with all his might, and as she was falling she woke up with a bloodcurdling scream. She fell onto the ground and into the net painfully, to which the two scientists tied her up quickly. Her son woke up from his mother's scream. Nomura's father woke up with a start and, seeing the scientist, immediately bolted down the tree and took off, not giving a second glance to his mate. The young male saw him dart away and screamed at him for being a coward. The scientist in the tree was making fast progress, but not fast enough. Nomura jumped down from the tree and jumped on one of the scientists, ripping at his coat and busting his glasses. His mother was screaming at him to go, but he wouldn't. Suddenly, the other man pulled a knife on him but did no damage.

The scientist jumped down when he was close enough to the ground and said, "Just take the mother, leave the boy!" The two scientists nodded, frightened, and started to grab the mother and put her into the back of their truck, while the last one pointed a shotgun at him. Nomura backed off; he didn't know if the shotgun would hurt him. He was crying, the teal blood spilling everywhere on the ground. He ran after the truck, begging them to slow down, his mother crying and screaming at him to stop. Finally, Nomura stopped and the truck raced away. He screamed, "I'll go get help!" and he ran the other way, in search of his father. He never did find his father, though, and eventually found his way to the laboratory.

Upon arriving, he saw his mother tossed in the grass like a ragdoll. She wasn't breathing. He walked up to her slowly and looked down at her lifeless body. His breathing hitched as he saw her eyes had lost its glow, and teal tears were soaked into her fur. Her eyes were glassy and lifeless. Reality came crashing down on Nomura. His world split in half. He stared at his mother.
"Wake up...," he sat there and talked to her body, "P-please, please, PLEASE WAKE UP!" He screamed, collapsing on the grass next to her, crying and sobbing and sniffling. He sniffed her fur for some comfort but drew away. She smelled like a cage, needles, and some stinky medicine smell. He sobbed even more and just lay there, waiting for the scientists to come out so he could have his sorrowful revenge.

personality; Nomura is a reserved, quiet Kiamara. He prefers to stay in the shadows now, and avoid all human and Kiamara interactions. He is not considered rude or cold, nor shy. He is actually friendly if he considers you a friend.... however, it isn't easy to befriend Nomura. He is protective of himself and all of his precious belongings. If you throw him a piece of bread because you can see his ribs poking out, he might attack you because he thinks you're trying to poison him.

Nomura is absolutely fascinated with his tears and blood. He could force himself to cry all day and watch it drip onto the pavement. He could cut his arms and legs every second and watch the blood leak out. However, he realizes he cuts himself way too often and once people see that, he is often called a "freak" or an "attention-seeker." It was worse when he was a kid, from which he would have severe meltdowns just for a common shout or a tomato thrown at him. He hates it, because they don't understand that he is just fascinated with it and it doesn't hurt him. He has gotten better as an adult; he is still a bit sensitive, but not to the point where he is crying. Although, he does not understand why other Kiamaras are hurt when getting cut. He also does not understand why their blood is red; it's blue in their veins, why does it not come out as the same shade as blue? He used to study it constantly as a child, but now he does not care as much, nor does he care what others think about him.

Nomura can be considered vicious, but he does have his reasons. Being considered nothing by his father, and his mother being killed by human scientists... it does something to you. Nomura cracked emotionally in his teenage years, but his emotions varied. Sometimes he would have severe meltdowns, to the point his "home" (his home is a large box in an alley) would have a layer of teal tears, or sometimes he would thrash, scream, bite, and scratch normal people for no reason. He is blind when he gets into these rageful fits. He almost killed someone. Almost. But he knew he wasn't a killer, and so he let the person be. Nomura might be vicious, but he does have mercy and won't kill someone if you throw him a piece of "poisoned" bread... maybe just leave some scratches and bruises.

Nomura realizes he will never have the ability to trust someone completely. He was born a fighter, and he is still fighting for his life as he runs from scientists, cops, and doctors eager to see if his blood will be a holy medicine. He does not want to have any ties with any other Kiamaras, as he is broken down, a train wreck, a lonely Kiamara. If Nomura cracks again, he would crack into the hole of insanity... and never come back out.

likes;
Solitude
Food
His blood
His mother
Pocketwatches
Old-fashioned things
Jewels
Wine
dislikes;
Loud noises
Needles
Humans
His father
Darkness
Cold objects
Seafood
Caged animals

----------------------------------------
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

beliefs; Nomura believes in all of the gods who originated from Greece, like Poseidon, Artemis, Apollo, Hades, etc. He refuses to answer why he believes in these gods, or multiple gods at that, as he believes he shouldn't have to explain. He does not hate those who believe there is/are no God/gods, nor who believe in only one God, but he does not necessarily agree on their reasoning.

feathers; Nomura only has one feather, and that is on his wrist. His mother had this feather around her neck, and before he got it, it was pure white. She said it had represented him, pure and innocent, and she located it near her heart. Once Nomura found her dead body, he angrily attacked the scientists when they went to leave before snatching the feather and running away. As he held it in his mouth, Nomura's teal tears ran down his face and soaked into the feather, dying it. Noticing the new color that he was so fascinated with, but had led to disaster, he stopped. Remembering the scientists that led to his mother's death had filled him with so much anger, so much pain, and so much loneliness. These dark emotions began to consume him, and, without any thought, he began to make a black paint out of whatever he could find. Nomura realized the paint was as black as his anger, as black as his pain, as black as his loneliness. He ran the paint over the feather in stripes to taint it as much as his life had been tainted. Tying it around his wrist, the same place his mother had first cut him to show him their teal blood, he would never forget what those scientists had brought upon him and his family. Curiosity killed the cat... but the cat was his mother.
Last edited by FoxerOwl on Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:05 pm, edited 10 times in total.
foxer :: any pronouns :: mostly inactive on here
DA :: FR
by B-lackhusky @ DA
FoxerOwl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

radical;; when you thought strange wasn't strange enough

Postby corvidous » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:40 am

╔════════════════════════════════xXx═╗
╚═xXx════════════════════════════════╝

'Marilyn Manson wrote:
S o c i e t y h a s t r a d i t i o n a l l y
a l w a y s t r i e d t o f i n d s c a p e g o a t s
f o r i t s p r o b l e m s .
W e l l, h e r e I a m .

████ ████ ████ ████ ████
Let's Start off Easy wrote:Username:
aedo
Owner of three kias; Ski {Gifted}, Salt {Bred} and Tivoli {MYO Purchase}, and currently trying out for my fourth here!
Name:
Radical
adjective; (especially of change or action) relating to or affecting the fundamental nature of something; far-reaching or thorough.
Nick Name;
No one is brave enough to call Radical anything other than Radical.
Biologically male, prefers 'they' pronouns.
Cannot identify theirself as any specific gender, despite what they were born as. They prefer to be as gender neutral as possible.

████ ████ ████ ████ ████

Prodding the Surface wrote:
Ian Kilmister wrote:It will be funny in about ten years.

History:
Radical can't remember their childhood. Actually, they can't remember much other than a plush dragon that they used to regularly play with. And a rather beaten up one at that.

All they remember, is what they create in their own mind for memories. Memories have always been constructs of the mind, and their's are much more so. Radical can come up with their past in a matter of seconds, as if generated from a series of computers. None of them are true, of course, but those that are considered his friends have noticed that all the generated histories have the dingy dragon toy in common. And none of those friends are quite sure how that matters, or why someone who can't remember a thing can remember something as insignificant as a toy from their childhood.

And, if you're wondering, Radical chose their name for theirself. When one doesn't know their past, one certainly cannot know their name, background, or even who they ever aspired to be. Friends of Radical's often joke that they should have named theirself 'Clean Slate' since it appears their memories were blotched on purpose.

Kurt Cobain wrote:I'd rather be dead than cool.

Personality:

The inside;
Radical is a radical Kia, that much is simple. There are multiple layers to their personality, and the very first is the hardest to understand. On the inside, Radical is a serene and easy going Kia. Alone, and when at peace, they can be distant and reserved, almost serene. It seems that they like to take a a back seat to emotions when allowed to rest and be alone, and simply allow themselves to exist.

And the outside;
However, when around others, Radical is a very good name. They switch between defensive and offensive emotions when enraged or annoyed with other Kias, and no one is spared from their outbursts. Radical can just as easily switch these attacks off, allowing theirself to mop about, give the evil eye to any passerby, and just gloom about life in general. They aren't an easy Kia to get along with in public, as they completely transform and put up a torrential stream of emotions and facades to prevent strangers from getting too close, too close to the sea of tranquility inside.

And the Flaws;
Radical is a highly unpredictable being. Their mood swings don't appear to have any direct triggers that trigger them, and they can't seem to control the mood swings either. Radical is also extremely clingy to those they get to know, actually resorting to 'cataloging' other kias, events, sayings, quotes from the day, or anything that can help them remember what had happened during the day in case they ended up forgetting again. Due to this, Radical can be considered highly over-protective and almost demanding of information, and their methods for gaining information {pestering, calling-out, hating on} can be brutal and blunt and offending to almost anyone they meet.

And the Strengths;
Being someone who collects information on others, Radical has a lot of dirt to use whenever they're in trouble with someone else. They're also not afraid of any consequences, half way convinced that they can short circuit their memory again and forget everything, leaving them untouchable. This makes Radical an extremely aggressive contender to face off against in any argument or confrontation, and their appearance certainly helps with intimidation methods such as lowering their voice, snarling, or acting just plain rude. And on the flip side, Radical is extremely good at letting off unneeded steam {some steam is needed when seeking out revenge!} by sitting back and relaxing while alone, which is when their 'inner' face of their personality appears much more dominant.

What about Quirks?;

Radical is a Kia with thier own, special quirks. Whether physical or mental, or even behavioral, they will be here.
Physical;
First off, Radical has a case of synthesia . Their synthesia is sound to color- here's a bit of information here, meaning that when hearing a sound, they will also see a color that corresponds to it. For example, they perceive a G chord on the bass as 'a wobbly yellow and blue string that intertwines with a thicker purple chord'. This is one of the reasons why they would much rather write songs than play, for they fear that theirs condition would inhibit their ability to properly play the notes and the sounds. Although, they do admit that this synthesia allows for them to pick better notes and chords for the song while it's in production. Radical has a habit of biting the pencil they're using while writing, especially if stuck on a certain rhyming scheme. During this, Radical may also mutter aloud, pace, and try to find the most comfortable, secluded, and far away place that they can to focus.

Secondly, is the odd cuts and plasma like blood that they possess. No one, including theirself, is sure of how this all plays together, but Radical is convinced it has something to do with their past and why they've forgotten it. These cuts, which randomly appear time to time and on different parts of their body, leak an odd plasma. Radical is often forgetful of their condition, and will never clean up any of this plasma goo left about. They'll actually track it throughout wherever they are, making them easy to track and find. Some may confront Radical about this, and when they answer, it's often as blunt as, "It's modern art. No need to clean it up."

Finally, Radical always cries that same goo. Even they don't know quite why, but they do know that is rather distracting and a pain to have to carry around a roll of paper towels to clean that up as they go about their day. Despite the crying appearance, they can be in a perfectly happy state and still shed these bloody teal tears. Which requires about one roll of paper towels every three to four days. What a messy life.

Mental;
Other than the already mentioned synthesia, Radical has one more hidden facet to theirself that they prefer to keep to themselves. This is Radical's own 'Memory World'. If you were thinking that Radical wrote everything down that they memorized throughout the day, you would be terribly wrong. Instead, Radical has developed their own 'inner world' where they store all this information in various forms. Ways of storing this information within their head varies from a clock within the world showing a certain time or date along with an accompanying sketch, or even a complete forest where figures from days upon days are 'stored' in exact mental replicas. Radical can access this mental library, if you would, by mediating in a quiet and undisturbed place. During these mediation periods, which they must do at least once a day, cuts appear on Radical's body which leak the teal blood, and it will be more cuts than were present earlier in the day. They often emerge from mediation coated in the plasma, and have to quickly take a shower to clean theirself off.

Behavioral;
Radical possesses one major behavioral quirk, and that is that they will often resort to the meditative state if directly asked about dreams, kias they've met during the day, the world they've invented theirself, or if asked about the color teal. The first three are quite easily explainable, as all of them relate back to the meditative state on a whole, but the teal trigger is yet another mystery of Radical's that they cannot answer.

████ ████ ████ ████ ████
The Truth wrote:
Elvis Presley wrote:Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away.

Due to the way this character works, I felt it nessacary to spoil a bit of the mystery behind the character.

History:
Radical was born to an affluent family of Kiamaras, which held power over the area that they called home. The family line was rumored to be descended from a Kia that was not of this dimension, which gave the family an odd inheritable and completely safe mutation of the blood and of the eyes. These genes appeared to be dominant to any other normal Kiamara genes regarding the blood and eyes, and was an immediately recognizable trait of this family of Kias. Knowing this, the family was always respected and treated well by locals within the superstitious area of the New World, and since the founding days of the colonies. However, the family soon began taking over local business in the area, which was rural and remote, depending completely on the competing businesses and the jobs produced by that competition, and when one family controlled it all, a deep resentment grew towards the family. It didn't take long for this fear and hate to turn into malicious rumors, which carried from generation to generation, turning the townsfolk into fearful Kias, who waited for a proper time to 'overthrow' the local 'royalty'.
This opportunity came when the youngest son of the family turned eighteen, and a large celebration was held on the family's ground and was open to the public, as always. The public took advantage of this, and quickly torched the estate, and drove the family well off of the grounds. It is certain that many of the family lost their lives in the struggle, and due to the remote conditions, the murders were never reported or acknowledged.
However, the eighteen year old son managed to escape only with major head trauma, and awoke in the barren ashes of his family's Estate. Not remembering who he was, or where he came from, Radical began to develop himself, and this started as soon as he began shuffling around in the debris around him. All he found was a beaten up toy dragon, one that had been his from his childhood. This was the only thing he remembered, and he totted it away with him on his wandering after the attack on his family.
During this wandering, Radical lost all touch with reality, and often reverted in a mental world to suffer through cold days and long waits between food. This is how Radical came to develop and perfect the mental memory world they now posses.
Near the end of Radical's journey, he also lost touch with himself, and began referring to himself as 'they' and not 'him'. Not quite sure of why this occurred to him, Radical began making others refer to him as 'they' as well, and slowly Radical shifted over, losing theirself completely.

Once they finally managed to get a grip on their life and some money, Radical began using their synthesia to compose music, which soon earned them a name world wide as an electronic music composer. Their music brought in even more money, and this may have contributed to their 'outside' face, which appears brutal, removed of all emotions but anger and annoyance, and direct and harsh as the summer sun. Like everything, however, the music they were composing soon fell out of the spot light, and Radical soon had to use this newly found aspect of theirself for another job. It wasn't long before they were hired by a local PD to interrogate and process all criminals, especially after the PD interviewed Radical, and it ended up with the cop cowering in a corner from a ticked off Radical who was busily gaining information on the inner workings of the police department.

p
p
p
p
p
p
p
p

████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
Other Personal FAQ wrote:
Sexual Orientation; Pansexual
Zodiac Sign; Capricorn
Kia Size;Slightly larger than average, they even stand over Tivoli.
Horn Type; They have four horns, one pair of ram horns, and one pair of back-wards facing horns
Mane and Tail tuft Type; Radical has a longer mane than average, and a narrow and short tail tuft.
Ear Type; They posses bat-like ears,which are capable of hearing a tad bit more than the average kia.
Feather Location; The only feather they posses is a single blue and black feather that appears to be that of a blue jay. Perhaps they carry it around for good luck.
Age; {Human Years Comparative;} Around twenty two or three years. Uncertain due to memory loss/block.
True Birth Date; January 13th.
Enneagram Type; Type 3- Or the Challenger, Wing Enthusiast . Type 8 and their Wing.

████ ████ ████ ████ ████
In Depth wrote:Likes;
| being alone | being in control | having an upper hand | being better | feeling powerful | confronting others when convenient.|
Dislikes;
| dense crowds | being ignored | being clueless | being outshone or outdone | being put into a weak position of power | being confronted |
Dreams;
Radical only aspires to one major thing, and that is remember their past. No matter the consequences behind it.
Fears;
They have an undeniable fear of the future, of losing their memory, and forgetting where things are. In fact, Radical will often pace for hours if they misplace something, and will plan ahead.
Major Phobia;
Their major phobia, the one that brings them to shivering and a near break down, is anything that they cannot define or explain or something that they do not know. Common examples of this are Kias in costumes, new technology, and new discoveries in the scientific field. However, Radical is not against learning new technologies or moving with the times, it is only when they can't understand something or explain it that this phobia kicks in. Which may also explain why asking them about the color teal may cause them to go into a meditative shock- they simply do not understand their condition. It is unclear why asking directly does not invoke the same reaction.
Skills;
They have several skills. The first is in interrogation, which is clear due to the job that they now possess. The second is not giving an apparent care about anything that could harm theirself or others, giving Radical the skill of personally being removed from a situation. Of course, the second they need to remember something, that's the second they start caring.
Favorite Season;
Radical's favorite season isn't a true season. It's simply the time from when the leaves completely fall off to the first snow fall. This period is better known as October.
Favorite Food;
Radical loves to eat glow sticks. Glow sticks have no health affects on them, and only make their teal blood and eyes glow more.
Favorite Time of Day;
Dawn. Right before the hectics of life start, and before the night-life begins. It's peaceful before anything starts up, before anyone else is awake.
Favorite Activity;
Mediating, or directing something. Or interrogating. It's a close call.
Favorite Way of Confronting Others;
The best way in Radical's mind is by approaching them directly, with a stern face, and almost snarling at them. Follow up with a punch to the jaw if needed.
Favorite word to 'hear';
Radical loves to hear others say the word 'lethologica'. Mainly because to them it appears as a streak of bright yellow, with apparently frustrated red and black streaks that glow.
Least Favorite word to 'hear';
They hate hearing the word 'ashes', as they see it as a dripping and feathery word streaked with white, grey, black and tan. Not to mention the odd feeling that accompanies it.
Favorite Animal;
Radical loves ravens. In fact, they will often be seen with a few around their house, and it assumed that these ravens are pets of theirs, and are fed and taken care of by Radical theirself.
Hobbies;
Well, they write... A lot. Mostly poems and the such, but songs, stories, and ramblings appear from time to time. Radical also can be seen practicing their interrogation methods on the mirror from time to time.
A poem;
Written by Radical wrote:Whatever happened to you?
One minute there, next gone.
Everything you used to do,
Always carried it's own song.
Now the clouds set in.
Your skies are falling gray.
Everything thinks it's too dim.
But as you always used to say,

"Don't give in quite now,
Things will start coming up soon.
Not everything is so down,
This shower isn't a monsoon."

You can't help but smile,
As we break into dance for you,
Dark regrets walk the mile,
The weights lift as they do.
Passing showers give way to sun,
The smiles breaks on your face.
Your life no longer a pun.
And now you always say,

"Don't give in quite now,
Things will start coming up soon.
Not everything is so down,
This shower isn't a monsoon."

And a song;
Written by Radical wrote:Relief at the first word,
Brutal memories at the last.
Torn hearts parted by a sword.
Who knew it could happen so fast?

Backs turned to each other,
Forgetting who we used to be.
Always been too smothered.
We forgot how to breathe.

Two for one,
All against me,
Them for none,
You're what I cannot be.

Battles lost as the day rises.
Regrets of the last one standing.
Fire that burns away our vices,
With everyone's misunderstanding.

As the tide ebbs, we're left to wonder,
Why we didn't just give-in.
Our lives deafened by the thunder,
The situation tight, and too grim.

p
p

They're a Lover of Music wrote:
Opinion on Rock Music;
"Rock music is a way to rebel against social normals. Why wouldn't I like it? Despite the fact that it can carry some pretty inappropriate context sometimes, it speaks to me in a way that many other music genres don't. It has a quality to it that connects. I know that sounds odd... But I wasn't asking, now was I?

Opinion on Country Music;
"Please don't play that anywhere near me. Please don't. And I'm asking nicely. "

Opinion on Folk Music;
"How can you like Folk, but not country? Country's all about love, revenge, and moving on... Two of those things I don't do, while revenge suits me. Folk inspired music carries heavier meaning with it, like moving away, recovering yourself after a major loss, growing up, reconnecting with others. Is that enough for you?"

Opinion on Pop Music;
"Some pop is good music, but most is not. I won't listen to Justin Beiber anytime soon, that's for sure. Most of it is just about love and lust. It's like rock, but too high and happy..."

Opinion on Jazz Music;
"Go find what I said about country, and then stop asking me all these questions..."

Opinion on Instrumental Music;
"Another question? Well, music without words can be just as meaningful as songs, so it's okay. Although, most the of instrumental music I'll listen to is dupstep, or animated."

Favorite Artist;
"How can someone possibly have a favorite? They're all amazing. If I listen to them, then I like them. Enough said."

Anything else you have to say? wrote:Now it's my turn to ask you a few questions.

████ ████ ████ ████ ████

████ ████ ████ ████ ████

Anthro Descprition wrote:Health:Radical is rather healthy for such an isolated Kiamara, and rarely gets ill.
Energy:They have energy mainly when ticked off, and other times the energy is on the low.
Memory;Currently their memory is phenomenal, due to their mental landscape for memorization. However, they can't get by whatever is blocking their memories from the past.
Senses;Radical's hearing, smell, and sense of taste are extraordinary, and their touch is average, and their eyesight is considered poor.
Allergies;Radical is allergic to chocolate, dust, and regular blood.
Style;In anthro, Radical wears dark clothing, and dresses up all the time. They're mostly trying to outdo everyone else, and they always seem quite decent. The clothing they wear is always on the darker side with neon highlights, and is always perfectly fitted.
Way They Dress;Radical wears their clothing in a proper way. All of their clothing is neat and steamed, and worn to the best possible notch it could be. They even make sweatpants look classy.
Grooming;They allow their hair to be the only messy part of them, and doesn't even bother fixing it up with any type of gel. They do shin their horns regularly, however.
Posture;They always can be seen walking straight up, almost strutting, but strutting with dominance and confidence. They have a habit of projecting their shoulders too much, and may end up looking a bit funny due to this.
Gait;Radical walks on the on the heel of their foot, giving them very loud steps and a lurching gait almost.
Coordination; Radical is one of the most balanced and physically fit Kiamaras. They're well known for their master of ninjutsu and for their balancing skills. Both of which come in handy when interrogating.
Fidgeting Methods; Whether they're aware of it or not, Radical fidgets when under pressure and does so by picking away at their finger nails and by pulling strands of hair from their mane.

████ ████ ████ ████ ████
The Memory World wrote:More background on this mental world of theirs.
Radical is descended from a Kiamara that was in fact from another dimension. It's not know to history the name of this Kiamara, however the name of its species endures. The name of the species was D'Ni. This species could in fact describe worlds, and create them by writing them down in books called Linking Books. Radical posses te ability of picturing these worlds, but since the writing for creating Linking Books was lost with the last living D'Ni Kia, Radical can only picture and warp and manipulate his own world.

Key Places: Key places within the world that they have created are far and few between. The main area was created by Radical and is the first place they appear in when mediating to access memories. This area is a green and forested valley surrounded by two opposite mountain ranges. Radical simply calls this place 'Green Valley'. The next key place is where Radical stores precious moments, and is a crystal cavern located just south of the Green Valley. Located within an extinct volcano, this cavern was discovered by Radical when they were mucking about on the face of the dead volcano. Lastly is an eerie body of black water pierced by tall monoliths of stone. Known as the 'Weeping Fangs', Radical only keeps dark moments here.

Species on the planet: Radical invented several species to inhabit their world, and the major species to be aware of are the dragons. These dragons are always dark bodied and bright winged, and can be found in any of the key areas. Radical does not know if these dragons exist elsewhere on the planet.

Averages of the Planet: The planet's average terrain is high and desolate mountains with deep green valleys filled with somber spirits. To the north and south are frozen poles, and a good half of the planet is one large sea, and the other half the mountains and valleys. Freshwater isn't easy to come by from what Radical describes lacks streams and rivers to a large extent. The average temperature is around 85 degrees F during the day, and 40 F at night.

p
p
p
p
p
p
p
p

the headshot on the top was done by icseal for me; quq <33
the pixel was done by KatieCollie and was given to me by Mana quq <33
the full body 'in my world' was done by myself
The concept of D'Ni and the Linking books belongs to the creators of the Myst video game series, which inspired this character loosely.
Last edited by corvidous on Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:49 pm, edited 13 times in total.
hello

---------

he / they
corvidous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DecafBunny » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:41 am

Reserve
        • Going on Haitus again... •

Art by sugartabby72600 wrote:
Owed Work wrote:
• Dealing with personal issues. Probably won't be active again.

DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppermintleo » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:47 am

"I Don't Care" - Apocalyptica

I try to make it through my life,
In my way there's you...
I try to make it through these lies
That's all I do

Just don't deny it,
Just don't deny it
And deal with it,
Yeah, deal with it
You tried to break me
You wanna break me
Bit by bit
That's just part of it.

If you were dead or still alive,
I don't care,
I don't care
And all the things you left behind,
I don't care,
I don't care

I try to make you see my side
Always try to stay in line
But your eyes see right through
That's all they do
I'm getting tired of this
I've got no room when it's like this
What you want of me, just deal with it

So...

I don't care,
I don't care
I don't care,
I don't care

Nothing can care about,
I'm taking care of it.
You won't be there for me,
You won't be there for me.

I don't care,
I don't care
I don't care,
I don't care

If you were dead or still alive
I don't care
I don't care
And all the things you've left behind
I don't care
I don't care...
at all.

═══════════════════════════════
➛ {{Name}} Bane Plato Asharoth
➛ {{Nicknames}} Bane
➛ {{Pronounciation}} Bay-ne Plaey-toe Ash-ah-roth
➛ {{Name Origin}} Slavic
➛ {{Name Meaning}} Glorious Defender

➛ {{Gender}} Male
➛ {{Sexual orientation}} Unknown
➛ {{Relationship Status}} Single
➛ {{Relationship Past}} Not Avaliable
➛ {{Crush}} None yet.

➛ {{Age}} Unknown
➛ {{Birthday}} October 31st
➛ {{Birth Location}} Greece
➛ {{Zodiac Totem}} Scorpian
➛ {{Zodiac Symbol}} Scorpio
➛ {{Zodiac Element}} Water
➛ {{Ruling Planets}} Mars and Pluto
➛ {{Birthstone}} Opal

➛ {{Height}} 4 feet and 6 inches
➛ {{Weight}} 130 pounds
➛ {{Eye color}} Black sclera, flat turquoise.
➛ {{Fur colors}} Black, Purple, Magenta
➛ {{Feathers}} Black and Turquoise
➛ {{Mane}} Medium-dark grey, dark-black grey
➛ {{Fur type}} Soft and very fluffy
➛ {{Body structure}} Thin, Lithe, Predator like
➛ {{Mental state}} Insane
➛ {{Voice}} Has a voice much like Adam Gontier

➛ {{Nationality}} Greek/Russian
➛ {{Currently located}} Moscow
➛ {{Accent}} Russian tinge
➛ {{Languages}} Russian, English, Latin, Greek, Finnish

═══════════════════════════════

[url=IMAGE LINK][img]IMAGE%20HERE[/img][/url]
-Click for a bigger Image-
Last edited by peppermintleo on Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
peppermintleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeltears. » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:56 am

- U S E R N A M E -
Hello! My name is PostItOnMyBedstand, but I usually go by Post It. You can call me Post It, Post, or any other nickname you can think of. I currently own no kiamaras and hope to have this gal as my first!

- W H Y -
I want this Kia because she is absolutely precious. I just fell in love with her the second I saw her. I love her markings, her charm, her eyes, everything about her is just gorgeous. Her design is simple but complex at the same time with the blended markings. Its not too entirely difficult to do, either. I would live to experiment my skills of pixels, and the oekaki with her design. It would be fun to be able to draw her, create a life for her, and roleplay her as my own.

- D O -
The first thing I would do if I won her would be to give a virtual hug to pandora. for choosing me. I am literaly puking rainbows over this gals design, it's not even funny. I would probably go crazy. I would draw her whenever I get the chance and I would join her in all sorts of roleplays, with her siblings, friends, or even romantic ones (though I will wait on the romance until I feel very comfortable with her). She would take over my signature and be my little princess.

■══════════════════════■

Hex Codes
■ #04FCF4
■ #333333
■ #181818
■ #15121B
■ #C443FF
■ #7514C5

■══════════════════════■
Basic Information wrote:n a m e ; Eve Samhain (sow-hin) Hallows
n i c k n a m e ; Eve, Bleeder
g e n d e r ; Female
s e x u a l i t y ; Bi
b i r t h d a y ; October 31st, 1996
a g e ; 18
n a m e ..... r e a s o n ;
I chose the name Eve Samhain Hallows because of two reasons. Eve and Hallows stand for Hallows Eve, or the day before Day of the Saints. I choose the name Samhain because that is what the first, ancient Halloween was called.

■══════════════════════■
"You always think you have friends, until you one day get burnt."
■══════════════════════■

Deeper Information wrote:t a l e n t ; Creating Costumes
She can easily make :lol:
amazing costumes
of anything with just
some string, fabric
and a needle.

l i k e s;
  • Candy
  • Autumn
  • Night
  • Wind
  • Spiders
  • Dark Colors
  • Adventuring
  • Vacations
d i s l i k e s ;
  • Misunderstanding
  • Unhonesty
  • Heights
  • Tight spaces
  • Sun
  • Neon Colors
f e a r s & p h o b i a s;
  • Claustrophobia - The fear of Tight Spaces
  • Phobophobia - The fear of having Fears
[color=#here]d r e a m s & w i s h e s ;[/color]
  • To be a famous author of scary stories.
  • To own a Haunted House.
  • To have a family of her own.
p e r s o n a l i t y ;
Honest
Eve always is honest and pursues her life dream to never tell a lie swiftly and easily. So far, she has not lies once and s trying to keep it up. Why lie when the person you lied to is just going to find out and be more mad later?
Just
Eve never puts her family before any one else. It may sound harsh, but she is all about fair, so that just cannot happen in her life. She will back them up i someone is hurting them, though.
Loyal
She always has her friends' backs and doesn't like to let them down or break promises. She always tries to follow through with her words and keep what she says.
Calm
Eve is always calm, even in an emergency situation. She doesn't get easily freaked out by sirens or something bad or exciting happens. She may freak out on the inside but on the outside she is always calm and careful with how she reacts.
Patient
You can ramble on and on about something and be completely sure that Bleeder is listening intently. She won't interrupt and will wait until you're finished talking to add her comments. She is always willing to wait for something instead of beg and plead and not get it at all.
Shy
Bleeder is very shy and doesn't like to socialize with many other Kias besides her family and best friends. She wouldn't be one to willingly go up and introduce herself to a new kia, only if someone forces her to.
Quiet
She doesn't like to talk much, other than to her family and friends. She hates being the center of attention and talking in front of many other Kias. The only time she will actually go up to people is when they need help, she already knows them, or she has a costume on.
Artistic
You can tell she is creative as soon as she walks out of the door with her headphones on and her notepad freshly doodled with new ideas for costumes.
Traveler
Eve dreams of traveling the world. She loves vacations and exotic places, she even loves the time it takes to get to the place. She wants to one day say she has traveled to every country of the world.
Adventurous
Eve loves to explore new places. She likes to drag friends with her and explore forests, valleys, mountains, and any other place you can easily get lost in the wilderness.
Smart
She has always loved learning and increasing her knowledge on many different subjects. She is book smart and strategically smart. She loves to make plans, figure out plots, and anything else that has a lot of thinking involved.
Encouraging
Bleeder hates seeing others give up. If they look like they're going to give up or they are about to, she tries to give them some encouraging words to help them to get back on their feet and try again.

■══════════════════════■
"I write scary stories because I like to weave my future..."
■══════════════════════■

Birth Information wrote:[color=#here]d a t e ;[/color] October 31st, 1996
t i m e ; 11:59 PM
a n i m a l ; Rat
z o d i a c ; Scorpio
e l e m e n t ; Water
p l a n e t ; Pluto
h i s t o r y ;
Eve was born one month before her due date. She was extremely small. Her parents and the doctors didn't think she would live because of how small she was. Even though everyone believed she wouldn't make it, they never lost hope. Everyone contributed to helping her in any way they could. Once her actual due date had passed and she was gradually getting stronger, the doctors let her go home with her parents. Eve would always bury her face in her mothers fur whenever she saw someone and they approached her. Her mother was worried she would always hide from others.

Bleeder always thought that she would be the youngest since her parents talked about having another but after two years, never did. Then they came home from work one day and told her that they might have a sibling. Eve didn't know what they meant and she didn't know what would happen. She was only two at the time and couldn't comprehend things like that very easily. Then when her parents came home from work crying a few weeks later, Eve became very confused. She asked her parents and they told her that her new sister was soon to be part of the sky, and handed her a black cat, so that she wouldn't be worried about her parents. She still didn't get it but she took a special liking to the cat. She actually helped pick out the name Cauldron for the cat, and she felt like she had a special bond with her.

April and Cauldron got into a lot of trouble when they first met. When Eve was Three, Cauldron and her poured soap all over her parent's pillows - where the parents later slept in it. Cauldron clawed at the curtains and hissed at the parents. They would even runaway sometimes to little shelters they made in the woods. They would stay there for some time and go back home to find their parents freaking out because they couldn't find them. When they came home one night, Eve felt like her mom and dad weren't paying attention to Bleeder and Cauldron. They kept crying. She felt less important to her parents than her sister. She knew it wasn't her Moon Sister's fault, but she was a little upset with her parents. Just because she wasn't part of the moon didn't make her less important.

Bleeder was still close to her parents but she had the best relationship with Cauldron. They did almost everything together and sometimes she thought others were jealous of them. They did many things as a family but not enough to keep the bond lasting. Eve rarely talked to her parents, she only really talked when she needed something, or when she was going to bed. She felt that her parents favored The Moon Child over her.

■══════════════════════■
"If you ever get attacked, by anyone, smile. That is the thing that will hurt them the most."
■══════════════════════■

f a v o r i t e s ;
Song
Bleeder's favorite song is, 'If I Die Young,' because if she does die young, she would like the chorus to happen to her. Her favorite lines are pretty much the whole chorus; 'If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses, sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song.'
Theme Song
Bleeder's theme song is Girls! Girls! Girls! by Emilie Autumn. I chose this as her theme song because I think it represents her with the concept that even in bad situations, everything will be okay with her pretty much. Also, she's got an attitude - not on the outside, but she is sassy in her head!
Color
Eve's favorite color is blue. She likes it because it is a soft, but dark color, while being light the whole time. It also reminds her of Cauldron's eyes.
Food
Eve's favorite food is plums. She loves how bitter-sweet and juicy they are. She likes to go pick them and eat all of them before she can even get them home.
Animal
Eve's favorite animal is the lion. She loves how intimidating they can be and how they are usually seen as kings or leaders. She loves what they look like as cubs and how small they are compared to the adults.
Activity
Bleeder's favorite activity is designing. She likes to listen to music and design insane Halloween costumes while Cauldron rolls around her on the floor purring.
Season
Bleeder's favorite season is Autumn because of all the colors. The air gets cold and she can actually go outsidewithout getting ambushed by other kias. She can roll around in the leaves and play around all she wants and never get bored of a beautiful Autumn day.
Holiday
Her favorite holiday is Halloween, because it falls in Autumn and because of all the candy. She loves candy corns and just can't get enough of them. She wishes they were an all year candy like chocolate, but that also makes Halloween a special holiday for her.

■══════════════════════■
"I'm on a roller-coaster that only goes up my friend."
■══════════════════════■

a r t ;
X
Last edited by angeltears. on Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:06 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
angeltears.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kiamara 503 -Toot's Finished Form

Postby breadstick » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:58 am

A l i y a ; " D i s a s t e r " ; F o x

Username . I am t o o t h l e s s ;, but call me Toot or Toothy, or even Tootster. I dare you. :p

Name . "M - my name i-is Ali-ya Fox ... It's n-not my r-real name but I-I have ad-dopted it a-as my own.
    "The n-name 'disaster' w-was what I w-was called by-by my p-parents when I was yo-younger. I-I always got t-things wr-wrong so I a-also ad-adopted this name...I-I like to b-be known as t-this."
    "Aliya was chosen b-by my friends a-a long w-while ago... a-and Fox is a n-name I chose my-myself."

Gender . "I-I am a fema-female. I guess-s I h-have consider-ed being a-a trans-gender b-but I-I decided that bei-being a female w-was b-best."

Quirk . "A-as you may h-have noticed I-I have a s-s-stu-t-ter. I h-have t-trouble pronouncing w-words and I-I always s-sound like I'm h-having t-trouble br-reathing as I s-s-speak.
    "I-I g-guess I'd b-better tell you w-what e-else I have w-wrong w-with me. I-I have H-Helio-ph-phobia...I-I'm scared-d of-of the ss-sun. I-It's just t-too bright a-and hot ... I-I guess you c-could say I'm n-noct-turnal...
    "I a-also h-hate change .. I h-have M-Metath-thesiophobia ... I-I think that's i-it."

Personality . Aliya 'Disaster' Fox has always been a nervous young Kiamara. She was born to parent who just wanted a normal, confident Kiamara who they could say they were proud of. In a way, they got that; just not in the way they wanted ... and they were not proud of her.
    From a young age Aliya was seen by her parents as something a lot different from their dreams she was developing a lot slower than the other Kiamaras. She was weak, defenceless, sensitive and took everything to heart. They began to dislike her even more.
    To this day this shyness and reluctance has stayed with her, although she became more distant. She became unsociable and cut off from her friends. At the moment, she does not have many, only Lari, who took her in when she couldn't take it anymore.
    The scars from her past still Mark her, literally, but Lari's kindness has eased their pain and she has become immune to them.
    She is wistful of love and has a strange liking for nature and its features, especially Owls. She has never found that special Kia, but is open and looking.

Short Story . It was a cold night in the middle of winter, in the middle of nowhere, when a purple and black Kiamara with glowing horns and turquoise blood burst through the shadows, sobbing and gasping for breath.
    The kiamara had caught sight of a strange cottage, way in the distance. She needed a place to stay and rest. She had run away from her home, unhappy with herself and stressed with her parents.
    The journey had been long, but she had made it. The cottage stood before her. And out of it came a brown Kiamara, eyes wide and distressed. "What happened to you?"
    "I d-don't know.." The first kiamara stuttered.
    "Oh...well...let me take a look at you..." She said. "What's your name?"
    "....Aliya. Aliya Disaster Fox."

Finished <3
    Lari belongs to ~Stormfly
    Good luck everyone c:
Last edited by breadstick on Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:59 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Image Image
★— [ zac | he/him | adult | unfortunate capitalism participant | anime & oc enthusiast | 03/07/17 ♥ ] —★
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me