Artist o s h u n [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CWHR: Marwari

Postby o s h u n » Mon May 12, 2014 5:35 am

Arrows wrote:Username: Arrows
Show Name: Figment Of Imagination
Barn Name: Maya [Marwari is the language of Rajasthan; this is a Rajasthan name meaning "illusion".]
Breed: Marwari
Color: Cherry Bay Tovero
Height: 15.2 HH
Disposition: Maya is a sporty and aggressive mare. She is determined and has a lust for winning. This mare sets a high bar for herself, and wants to meet each expectation, each goal. Maya is broken if she lets anyone down, including herself. Maya is extremely competitive, and puts her best effort and whole heart into her "work". Maya finds it hard to adjust to new things, which is why she is most content with a sole rider. This mare has some grit and perseveres. She is a bit fidgety, too, and always needs something to do. Maya gets bored when she's not riding easily, and doesn't like many horses. Her aggressive disposition make her a bit unlikeable and anti-social. She doesn't care what others think, and keeps to herself or a small circle of her herd/friends. Maya is one heck of a horse!
Discipline: Meet the polo queen! Maya is a champion in her sport, always. She works hard for the prize, and when she sets her eyes on it. It is a fitting sport for her, and she continues to do rigorous training. Maya enjoys winning, and gets a rush when she is running and working with her other horse teammates. Her rider and her act as one, and they are extensions of each other. Maya wouldn't rather to anything else!

I would totally let you breed with her! I may be a bit strict, I would just need to approve of the stallion.

I would also like to say that, if I don't win, I would adore if the owner would even let me breed with her. I have fallen in love! <3
Last edited by o s h u n on Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
o s h u n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CWHR: Marwari

Postby urie » Mon May 12, 2014 6:10 am

Username: .canine
Show Name: Tough Competition
Barn Name: Tori
Height: 15.2 hh
Disposition:
Discipline:
Last edited by urie on Mon May 12, 2014 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
i'm pretty sure the last time i played here was in 2015. insane to see how it's changed. feel free to ask for my pets lol
urie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Live.Love.Laugh. » Mon May 12, 2014 6:41 am

Username: .Live.Love.Laugh.
    Show Name: Vintage Natchni
    there is a now extinct strain of marwari know as natchni where the locals believed were 'born to dance' and were often colorful horses draped in bells and jingleing things and taught to proforma complexes leaps and prancing movements at wedding and ceremonies. she is named Vintage Natchni due to her love of performing, and naturally gaited ability.
    Barn Name: Minerva
    named after the Minerva roman goddess of wisdom and sponsor of the arts, trade and strategy I thought this would go great with her show name and her discipline which is an art and takes great strategy.
    Height: fifteen hands high
    Disposition: this mare as an all out willing to please disposition although she does have her 'mare moments' when she gets a bit hard headed. Over all she is a great made but does have her moments.
    Discipline: Minerva is her early dressage career, entry level to be extract. she is just been in trainig long enough to be an older mare to show but still have a lot of potential for growth and possibly higher level shows.
.Live.Love.Laugh.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cooper. » Mon May 12, 2014 7:32 am

Username: cooper.
Show Name: Woodstock's Stuck On My Own Island
Barn Name: Calypso
Height: 16 Hands
Disposition: wip
Discipline: dressage and pleasure riding
would I let you breed with her? yes, though I will be very picky with studs. I wish I could make it to where only Marwaris but cottonwood doesn't have a good selection of Marwaris so it'd be more restricted to light build breeds like warmbloods, thoroughbreds, and akhal tekes. I would like to make it to where there would be a branding on the offspring of her too so that you'd know what foals were hers.
Last edited by cooper. on Tue May 13, 2014 9:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
cooper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFeather11 » Mon May 12, 2014 8:49 am

Username:
ScarletFeather11
Show Name:
Springing into Action
Barn Name:
Spring
Breed:
Marwari
Color:
Cherry Bay Tovero
Height:
15.3 hh
Disposition:
Spring has a friendly, pleasing, and gentle disposition. She doesn't want to get on anyone's bad side and tries her best to please her rider. She's gentle and sweet from a tiny child on her back to a full grown human riding her. She doesn't have a mean bone her body. She won't rear, buck, or kick out at anyone but if she does come into contact with something she doesn't agree with she will walk, trot, or slowly canter in another direction. It's just how she is. She's just a big sweetheart.
Discipline:
Spring takes onto the discipline of English but to be more in depth she does dressage, show jumping, and just regular child shows like lead-line. Dressage, firstly, she takes pride in. She loves to be dulled up with a braided mane. She takes in the more experienced riders into the arena and usually places due to her own experience along with theirs. In show jumping Spring, hence her show name, does indeed have a spring to her step. She springs into the action over the jumps, acting as if there's not a care in the world around her. She takes in experienced riders into the arena just like dressage. To her, she has a comfortable feel around them. It gives her confidence that if she makes a wrong step or such her rider knows how to react and can easily cling onto her instead of falling. Lastly is lessons with children and their own showing. Ever since she was first put with children to work with she's been quite steady and easy with them. She makes them feel safe and they themselves even admit to feel safe on Spring. Spring knows how far to go with them and does know how to get them out of a safe zone since they trust her. It's just how kind she is.
Would I let you breed with her?
Of course o s h u n! You've done a few of my customs for me and this would be another way of thanking you! If I got her you can breed to her as much as you'd like too. c: Also I would let anyone else breed with her. I honestly don't mind the breed the stallion is. All you really have to do is just message me and I'll agree to it. I might look over the stallion for a few moments before replying but mostly it'll be an absolute yes c:
Last edited by ScarletFeather11 on Mon May 12, 2014 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
My Riverbank Hollow Morgans
My Cottonwood Horses Cottonwood Ranch My Running Bear Tolters
ScarletFeather11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Penultima » Mon May 12, 2014 10:09 am

Username: Penultima
Show Name: Breath of Sun
Barn Name: Sunny
Height: 15.3hh
Disposition: Strong-headed, but compliant. Sunny has a knack of trying to get away with small things, especially from inexperienced riders. This was probably started after her time as a school horse at a public stable, but after a few "incidents", she has been relocated into the hands of a more experienced rider. She has a beautiful, flowing gait, and that combined with her flashy coat makes her quite the show stopper. One of her habits includes clamping the bit before moving into a canter, and for a rider who doesn't notice or catch her doing this, she'll end up taking over the control. But if she's carefully watched, she is quite the good listener to commands and makes a beautiful show horse.
Discipline: Sunny is ridden in all English disciplines, mainly Hunter and Dressage. Her fluid leg movements and arched neck make for a great groundwork horse, although every now and then she sees the Jumping arena in an event, in which she is also rather good showing.

And, of course, I would be totally fine with you using this mare for any breeding you'd like, o s h u n. :3

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Beautiful Voices~ » Mon May 12, 2014 11:18 am

Username: ~Beautiful Voices~
Show Name: Hidden Behind A Mask
Barn Name: Labyrinth
Height:will post later
Disposition: Labryinth is cry wild of spirit and only responds to those she is copse to. (will finish later)
Discipline:
~Beautiful Voices~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arrows » Tue May 13, 2014 12:48 pm

Username: Arrows
Show Name: Figment Of Imagination
Barn Name: Maya [Marwari is the language of Rajasthan; this is a Rajasthan name meaning "illusion".]
Height: 15.2 HH
Disposition: Maya is a sporty and aggressive mare. She is determined and has a lust for winning. This mare sets a high bar for herself, and wants to meet each expectation, each goal. Maya is broken if she lets anyone down, including herself. Maya is extremely competitive, and puts her best effort and whole heart into her "work". Maya finds it hard to adjust to new things, which is why she is most content with a sole rider. This mare has some grit and perseveres. She is a bit fidgety, too, and always needs something to do. Maya gets bored when she's not riding easily, and doesn't like many horses. Her aggressive disposition make her a bit unlikeable and anti-social. She doesn't care what others think, and keeps to herself or a small circle of her herd/friends. Maya is one heck of a horse!
Discipline: Meet the polo queen! Maya is a champion in her sport, always. She works hard for the prize, and when she sets her eyes on it. It is a fitting sport for her, and she continues to do rigorous training. Maya enjoys winning, and gets a rush when she is running and working with her other horse teammates. Her rider and her act as one, and they are extensions of each other. Maya wouldn't rather to anything else!

I would totally let you breed with her! I may be a bit strict, I would just need to approve of the stallion.

I would also like to say that, if I don't win, I would adore if the owner would even let me breed with her. I have fallen in love! <3
by serBronn

isleen
caswallon
my chwr horses

I <3 my horse Indigo
ℓ ι ν є у σ υ η g. ℓ ι ν є ƒ я є є. ℓ ι ν є ƒ є α я ℓ є ѕ ѕ.

My Kiamara, Odysseus. Click the picture to the right to see information & all art for Odysseus!

by Niluna
Arrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lichenfeather » Tue May 13, 2014 2:40 pm

Username: Lichenfeather
Show Name: Battle of One
Barn Name: Bellona {{the Roman goddess of war}}
Height: 16hh
Disposition: Bellona is unlike any of our other horses. Aside from our ever-growing Arab herd, most are laid-back, plains dwelling breeds, content to snooze in the pasture, or perhaps romp with the younger studs for a short time, before returning to their ever watchful grazing. Bellona, though, is at the other end of the scale. While most horses find comfort in herds, with friends and pasture-mates, this blood-bay mare actively seeks solitude. For whatever reason, the company of other equines just doesn't suit her. She does not, however, mind human company. Around people she is the bravest mare you could ever hope to meet. She will take on anything, and anyone in order to please the few she trusts. It is not a difficult job to gain her trust, simply a time consuming one. Once, however, you have earned this trust, you have a spirited and loyal partner who will take arms against any and all that seek to harm you.
Discipline: Finding a discipline to suit our spirited war-mare was a difficult endeavor. Originally, we intended for her to be a dressage horse, all fancy gaits and flashy coat. However, as soon as we met her, we immediately understood that this would not be a good choice for her. Instead, we decided to try her in the competitive world of show-jumping. This, unfortunately, did not go well. It was not that Bellona was unable to jump, it was, unfortunately, rather the opposite. Bellona approached leaping things with such passion it was becoming dangerous for both her and others. After a few instances of Bellona ploughing down jumps, leaping people and charging cars, we retired her from this sport. We were at a loss of what to do with her until someone suggested mounted archery. Amazingly, Bellona took to it like a fish to water. From there, we have progressed to all sorts of mounted combat. Bellona is turning out to have a real desire for battle, and we could have no better mare to do it.

If I am lucky enough to win this lovely mare than honestly, I'd like to keep her locked away safely forever. However, I bet you would want a foal, so I'd allow a few breedings, as long as the stallion was of a refined desert breed.
Last edited by lichenfeather on Sat May 24, 2014 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ʀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdeviantart | she/they

lichenfeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flat as a pancake » Sat May 24, 2014 9:13 am

Username:flat as a pancake
Show Name:Cafe Mocha
Barn Name:Cadbury
Height: 14.5 (I am wanting her as a kids show pony)
Disposition:being a child's pony she is quiet gentle and generally smart. All ways doing the best she can to please the rider and tries not to get on the bad side of a child's riding instructor though it only happened once or twice. ... Is soft in the mouth and never plays up (unless the child makes her) she needs a rider who is confident with her speed and rhythm.
Discipline:under 12 years of age hack classes for children 14.0HH-15.00HH not exceeding.
my cottonwood ranch horses viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2102705
Flat as a pancake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me