Based on Click to view
Artist teresa8oats [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Emerald

Postby teresa8oats » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:23 am

Emerald re done with her paint markings
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏───────────────────────┓

linklinklink

Signature Credit || art above by PollyPoos || art on left by ty_tay

┖───────────────────────┚
W E L C O M E
┏───────────────────────┓
CWHR

Text text text text text text
Text text text text text text

┖───────────────────────┚
T O........C O T T O N W O O D

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Emerald

Postby snowflop » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:03 pm

cant believe i won this baby <3
not sure if this is the right page, so am posting on both

snowflop wrote:
Horse Code#: LREH#12
Username: snowflop
Entry Here:

тнє ѕυη ωιℓℓ ѕєт, вυт ιт αℓωαуѕ яιѕєѕ αgαιη.

the basics wrote:Show Name: Is Wanting Enough
Barn Name: Emerald

Height: 14.0hh
Breed: Mustang
Coat Color: Sunset Buckskin
Eye Color: Green
Markings: Star + Snip, 4 high stockings

. Art

. Poems

the sun sets
the light goes out
its the dark of night

you cant see
stumble and fall

but the light reaches out
helps you up
picks you of the ground

you can see the good again
the beauty, the joy

the sun rises

. What will you do with him/her?

well im will do my best to be a good owner, however seeing how long this Wip took me im not sure im what your looking for. i would love her with all my heart, draw art of her here and there ( i cant do horses well ).

. Fears

water
sadly emerald is petrified of water, she cant stand the stuff. she is unable to compete in jumping courses with water jumps. she hasn't swum since she was a small foal. when she was small she tried to swim too deep in her local pond and nearly drowned.

meeting new people/horses
Emerald has a social anxiety to some extent. it isn't very extreme however she has a very hard time moving to new places and meeting new people. once she is comfortable in her environment she doesn't have anymore trouble.

. Quotes

The sun will set,But it always rises agin.

. Companion/Friend

her best friend( and possible mate ) is Terra. ever since they met at the stables they have become nearly inseparable.

.Story

I pranced nervously in my trailer. i always hated moving stable, it was so nerve racking. i nickered thinking of all the new horses i was going to have to meet. i felt us come to a stop "here we are emerald!" i heard my owner call. the door of my trailer eased open and my owner reached for my harness. "easy girl" she told me, putter her hand on my flank to steady my. she led me out of my trailer and into the new stables. this place was huge, much larger than where we lived previously. i followed her into my new stall. " i will be right back girl, wait here" my owner said as she latched my new stall. " i need to make sure we have all the technical paperwork settled and then i will be back" she kissed my muzzle and walked of. i nickered after her, hoping she wouldn't go, but she just kept walking. "howdy!" i yelped as voice called next to my ear. sticking my head out of my stall and looking over i saw a plain brown horse looking back at me. "howdy!" he said again " im terra , who are you?". i looked at him for a moment and said "e-e-emerald im emerald". he bobbed his head " nice to meet you! its always good to see new faces!". i laughed to myself " you sure are excited to meet me" i said shyly. " yep!" he said happily " i LOVE meeting new horses!" i smiled " you know what terra? i think im going to be just fine here"..
On a permanent semi-Hiatus - I only log in once every few months

ImageImage
Adopted Pets/Characters
My characters
My Flight Rising
My simas
My rpws
My Tolters
ImageImage
I just really love Niles Fire Emblem
snowflop

My pets