Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

SPOOKS - Custom Summons - Closed by gardog

Based on Click to view
Artist gardog [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by gardog

SPOOKS - Custom Summons - Closed

Postby gardog » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:24 pm

【Custom Summons】

This area is CLOSED at the moment!

You can order a custom summoning through this page if you are looking for a particular SPOOK. However, there are a few rules associated with this:

♢ You may only summon one (1) SPOOK per two weeks; however, you may participate in events no matter how much time has passed.

♢ There are no guarantees that you will get exactly what you are looking for. All SPOOKS are unique in their own way; so do not complain if you don't get everything you asked for.

♢ You may only ask to get standard, colored, and ash SPOOKS directly. Dark, coal, and breeding/mating SPOOKS must be rolled for. You CANNOT ask for hidden or music SPOOKS; hidden and music SPOOKS are specially summoned SPOOKS that require a certain event to take place before they can appear.

♢ Please respect a summoner's rules for summoning; if their summoning area is closed, please do not order from them.

♢ If a rule is broken and a SPOOK is involved in the rule break, the SPOOK may be taken away and re-homed.

Please fill out this form if customs are open and if your cool-down is complete:
Code: Select all
Username:
Artist Name:
SPOOK Personality/Vague Description:
Roll for a rarer SPOOK?:

She/They | Adult | Christian
Aries | March 27

Bisexual | INTJ | Ravenclaw
Sings And Plays Guitar

Digital Artist
Oekaki Art Shop | Offsite Art Shop

Loves Pandas | Legally Blind