Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Beast Tamer Adopts v.2 │ semi-open species by quiixxy

Based on Click to view
Artist quiixxy [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 54 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Beast Tamer Adopts v.2 │ semi-open species

Postby quiixxy » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:21 am

i dont have enough time to put into running a fully closed species so beast tamers are semi-open closed species :) meaning you can create as many as you want, with as many edits, you can freely use the nursery lines, and it doesn't cost anything to make a beast tamer but i must approve it before it becomes official. this includes using the nursery lines. i have a list of set edits you can use on a beast tamer but go wild with what edits you use <3 if you have any questions feel free to dm me. nursery lines

beast tamers are an evolutionary step between lion and fish. while their cousin species, the lion, is considered
“king of the jungle”, the beast tamer is considered “king of the ocean” as these aquatic animals have the
ability to tame underwater creatures. unlike ordinary lions these charming creatures are not carnivores.
they feed on the oceans plentiful array of herbage (turtle grass & sea lettuce being their favorite).
the beast tamer tends to befriend a certain species of aquatic creature and overtime acquires the color and
markings of that creature ! so rather it be a koi, a blue tang, or even a pufferfish these
marvelous beast will tame the aquatic creature they’re most associate with.
you will mostly find beast tamers in the salty oceans but every now and then you can spot
one in the rocky lakes or a deep moving river. once a best tamer tames a group its group is called a “colony”.
a beast tamer will stop at nothing in protecting its own colony.

their strong hind legs are extremely useful on land. they are able to stand up in a biped manner
and reach fruits on trees they wouldn’t be able to reach on four legs. once they dive underwater
their hindlegs become useless and their fins & tail starts to come into play ! their hind tail is
extremely powerful and strong being able to propel them through the water at 55 mph (97 km/h).
just as a lion has incredible eyesight these beasts do too ! beast tamers have an extra eyelid over
their eyeball to ensure their eyes don’t get irritated under the salty water. with their extra eyelid
beast tamers can easily shift focus, allowing them to “zoom” in on threats to their colony.
they can see a wider range of colors than most species, allowing them to differentiate
small changes in color patterns.

beast tamers can breed with any gender or sexual orientation. these loyal creatures always
stick with one partner for life and can have up to five litters with their mate. only one beast
tamer in the relationship has the cubs and both care for the cubs. A beast tamer can
become mates with another tamer from another colony. meaning if one beast tamer
has tamed a colony of clownfish and another beast tamer has tamed a colony of
yellow tang they will move their colony to the same area as their mates and help
each other with their colony. once a cub reaches one month old it’ll separate
itself from its parents and start the search for their own colony.

here is the google doc for trait guidelines.

standard
hair tuffs on paws and ears, short fur, scaly fish tail, scaly underbelly,
transparent fins,and pupils in eyes are snake-like slits, claws, teeth, no hair edits

common
hair edits (( custom hair protruding from head )), longer fur on the paws, back mane.

uncommon
custom ears, no / shorter fur, custom scales, custom fins (( does not include tail fin )).

rare
gills, teeth that goes past the jaw line, custom tail (( with scales )), horns on the head,
reverse munchkin, munchkin, custom pupil, missing limb.

legendary
gem / any rock growth on body, scaly skin replacing any fur,
horns on body, more than one limb missing, tail replacing the back half of the body,
halos (( up to three )), genesplicing (( must be approved by me )), no scales on the body.

line gifts
Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=4123824][img]https://i.imgur.com/bLjYYqj.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4251655][img]https://i.ibb.co/1q410gS/15dc057a-62b2-44a8-bf4c-02c5e375643a.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by quiixxy on Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:29 am, edited 6 times in total.
quiixxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beast Tamer Adopts v.2 │ semi-open species

Postby Undyne7119 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:02 am

Oh, I have a question BTW; what brush, thickness, color and opacity did you use for lines?
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quiixxy » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:57 am

now anyone can make their own version <3
quiixxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:42 am

Decided to make a stamp! Just used the logo pic and cropped it, and then added the words!

Just use the code to add the stamp to a place on the page. It has a code for the stamp within it.

[code][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4251655][img]https://i.ibb.co/1q410gS/15dc057a-62b2-44a8-bf4c-02c5e375643a.png[/img][/url][/code]
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quiixxy » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:43 am

yo !! thank you so much :0 ! i actually forgot i commissioned someone to make me a button so now i have two :) i love it thank you ^^
quiixxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quiixxy » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:13 pm

quiixxy

My pets