Re: Rise | #0258

Postby ki-neko animura » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:24 pm

username: Ki-neko animura
name: Cactusflight
clan thread: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3729775
favorite flower: Image
The Flowering Hatchet Cactus. Or mainly the peyote
extras: when he was younger Cactus got lost in the desert. Not knowing he drank cactus juice in order to survive. How could a thing with such a pretty flower harm him. Well he suffered hallucinations thanks to the juice. When he was found they changed his name to Cactuspaw because of the trials he went through alone. To this day he still loves the look of the flower though he won’t go near another cactus. Luckily there are none in Mountain
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:01 pm

username: Wileyfangs name: Coyotejaw age: 55 moons gender: Tom rank: Warrior clan thread: Swampclan

favorite flower: Belladonna or more commonly known as Deadly Nightshade.
    extras:

He was running, sprinting across the plains.
    The air above was cold and the shrill wind burned in his ears as he raced on. Coyote could feel the blood pumping through his chest, the fire pumping in his paws. Behind him, the snapping mass of dogs chased him through the grand plains and through the murky woods. He could smell cats around here but he dared not stop for fear of being the next squeaktoy for these mutts.

Coyote knew however he was running out of places to hide. But too late!

He screeched as jaws snapped around his hindleg and he was hefted into the air in a flurry of howling, yowling terror. The world flipped and he was bleeding from the bite but when he landed onto the ground, a flurry of puffed out fur and horror, he didn't dare stop running, racing through the pack of dogs and swiping at muzzles and snapping jaws and dodging them deftly as he raced through a thicket. The hounds of hell surely on his tail, their rank breath filling his nostrils.

The little black spots he thought he saw against the spike green leaves he thought a figment of his own fear and delusions.
    He raced past them not realizing now that he was now in a new danger. The dogs didn't notice it either. But soon he reached a dead end and just like that Coyote felt his paws slip. Sprawled out on the ground in a patch of berries and bright green leaves and flowers he felt his heart stop in his ears as the pack closed in on him. He closed his eyes awaiting the inevitable.

A pair of jaws lunged for him.

One heartbeat. Then two. He dared to open one eye and he yelped in surprise. The mutt was foaming at the mouth, rearing back, head shaking from side to side in a wild panic that sent the other dogs whining and yelping in confusion. He looked up and right where his ear would have been was a patch of strange berries, missing. Chancing a glance at the trembling beast he noted the stems hanging from his gaping mouth. 'He missed,' he thought and then stared at the berries closely. 'They must be poisonous...' Seeing his chance with the pack in a state of confusion Coyote dragged himself away, leg still bleeding when he felt a paw on his tail. He whirled around to find a huge shaggy tom in the midst of the strange berries and flowers, his eyes strange.

"You are Coyote...we must bring you to camp..." And Coyote felt a twinge of fear as more cats stepped out from behind the tom. "Do no be afraid...we will not hurt you.."

Coyote glanced at the dogs and then his leg. He couldn't run now. He was exhausted. He stared warily at the cats that seemed to melt from the shadows, their pelts bristling but their eyes bright, brighter than any of the cats back home in the sewers, brighter than his own. He gave a tired growl but nodded slowly.

Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanara » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:21 pm

Good luck to all <3
x
Sanny // They/Them
X
Sanara-Nara#6603
My Toyhouse.se
My Deviantart
Warrens Across Regions
x
Happy Pride, Y'all!
Sanara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:44 am

ki-neko animura wrote:username: Ki-neko animura
name: Cactusflight
clan thread: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3729775
favorite flower: Image
The Flowering Hatchet Cactus. Or mainly the peyote
extras: when he was younger Cactus got lost in the desert. Not knowing he drank cactus juice in order to survive. How could a thing with such a pretty flower harm him. Well he suffered hallucinations thanks to the juice. When he was found they changed his name to Cactuspaw because of the trials he went through alone. To this day he still loves the look of the flower though he won’t go near another cactus. Luckily there are none in Mountain

sorry for the late response! I fell asleep haha.. I really liked this name and the flower, it seems to fit this cat quite well! Congratulations!

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:09 am

Aaaaa aaaaa thank you leaf!!! You have no idea how happy I am!!
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:16 am

Congrats
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:50 am

Cactus now belongs to Kiffell. In exchange for cat 0599
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:58 pm

confirming!

name: Amberflame
clan: https://toyhou.se/kiffell/characters/folder:798470
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me