Based on Click to view
Artist ajax. [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #2099

Postby ajax. » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:03 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until: date
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

This cat is part of a partner comp with #2098. Team up with another user, one of you applying for this cat, and the other for the other. Both forms will be judged together.

This cat seems to have had grown up/come from the same area as #2098, How did they get separated? What's their opinion on them?
Max of 500 words for each prompt. You can opt to answer one(but not both) of the prompts with art instead.

End Date: July 26th

Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Partner;;[/b]
[b]Cat Name;;[/b]
[b]Gender;;[/b]
[b]Age;;[/b]
[b]Clan;;[/b]
[b]Rank;;[/b]

[b]How did they get separated?;;[/b]
[b]What's their opinion on the other?;;[/b]

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan:

Description: A shorthaired black classic tabby with white and bright golden eyes

Other Features: scars on the muzzle
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by ajax. on Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyphants » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:08 am

dropping out
Last edited by jellyphants on Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
jellyphants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2099

Postby albino polar bear » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:30 am

. I'm
Last edited by albino polar bear on Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:11 am, edited 30 times in total.
albino polar bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawky<3 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:15 am

res

hi! call me hawk or hawky :)
they/she
i draw and rp sometimes
pm me, i love to chat!

cleudsxxmy TH
art shop
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:08 am

-
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:29 am, edited 8 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:07 am

Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─━━━━━━━━━━━━─
─━━━━━━━━━━━━─
╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
Username;; rameiku
Partner;; gallifrey [form]
Cat Name;; starling
Gender;; male
Age;; 34 moons
Clan;; hiraeth
Rank;; warrior
╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯
─━━━━━━━━━━━━─
─━━━━━━━━━━━━─
─━━━━━━━━━━━━─
Relationship
500/500 Words
Coughs racked my body as I finally crawled onto the shore, my heart shattered into pieces. Rose.....my precious sister was gone. It was all my fault. I shouldn’t have dared her, she clearly didn’t want to do it! Now I might never see her again... the pain of that thought brought me to the ground in anguish. She was my best friend! She had trusted me..and I’d failed her. These were my last thoughts as I drifted into unconscious.

When I’m came to, I was in a strange land, surrounded by strange cats. “Hello, my name is Ivoryshard, I found you on the shore. Where are you from my little friend?” One of the cats, a lightly colored Tom, asked me. “My name is Starling and.....I’m from somewhere beyond the sea. My sister, she also got washed away, did you find her?! Rose....my Rose is gone...” I cried in anguish as he shook his head. How would I ever live with without rose, we’d always been together...

As the moons passed, I eventually adjusted to clan life and even became an apprentice, but I never forgot Rose. I spent most of my free time scanning the shoreline and asking any outside cats I met if they had seen or heard anything about her. There was never any news though and my heart was heavy. I begun to loose all hope that I would ever find her. After all, how likely was it that two kits had survived being washed away. Rose was likely dead. I had failed my precious sister.

A few days before the gathering with our allied clan, I got news that made my broken, aching heart finally spark with faint hope. A cat fitting Rose’s description had been seen amongst our allies! Could she......could she maybe have survived as well?! If she had, I’d find her! I’d make it right again, let her know how much I loved her and was sorry. I just hope she can forgive me. No....this was Rose we were talking about. She would forgive me, she forgave everyone.

“You wouldn’t have had to miss me if you didn’t cause us to get separated! Don’t talk to me again.” My heart shattered once again as she spoke these words and walked away. Rose hated me. She actually hated me.... “Rose please! I’m so sorry! It was all my fault! I was an idiot and I don’t deserve you but please, don’t leave again.” I cried, chasing after her. One way or another, I’d make sure Rose knew I’d never forgotten about her. Never stopped loving her. “T..that’s all I ever wanted to hear Starling...” I heard her whisper quietly as she finally stopped. “I’ll say it a thousand times over if it means we can have a relationship again.” I replied, tears in my eyes. “Starling.....I don’t think....I cannot ever forgive you. But, maybe..we can give talking a try.” Even though her words hurt me, I’d agreed. Anything to be near Rose again
─━━━━━━━━━━━━─xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Separation
Gif, One Art Piece.

Writing done by Gallifrey. Art by me. Ideas and coding collaborated together.
Last edited by leafless willow on Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:40 am, edited 7 times in total.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saltkinq » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:31 am

Username;; Saltkinq
Partner;; ThunderCry04
Cat Name;; Lagooncall
Gender;; Female
Age;; 23 moons
Clan;; The Clan of the Palms
Rank;; Warrior

How did they get separated?;; Image
What's their opinion on the other?;;

Lagooncall and Spongeflower had been best friends since kittenhood, and all Lagooncall cared about was Spongeflower being happy. Lagooncall guesses that meant that in order for Spongeflower to be happy, she would have to leave the Clan of the palms for Tideclan's welcoming paws and safety.

"I'm sorry Lagooncall," Spongeflower's calm but worrying words filled Lagooncall's ears. "...I guess this is where I leave you. May Starclan light your path"

Lagooncall's throat stung, tears threatening to spill from her eyes as Spongeflower turns and begins to walk past the border to her new leader, Applestar and clanmate, Squidwhisker. Lagooncall doesn't look back as she lowered her shoulders and began her path back to the Clan of the Palms campsite. Her heart was filled with both intense betrayal, sadness, and... understanding.

When they were warriors, they had sworn their hearts over to Silentstar's leadership and guidance, giving the promise that they will be strong enough to protect the clan and keep their loyalty. Lagooncall would never break this promise, no matter what. She had to protect her clanmates and her leader for as long as she lived. But when Silentstar's mishappenings began to plunge the clan into starvation, ignorance, and a lack of skilled hunters, Spongeflower had talked to Lagooncall a few times about her worries and doubts of the clan. Lagooncall was scared, very scared as much as Spongeflower was. She knew that Tideclan was skillful and much more responsible than their own clan was, and without a doubt, many warriors had wanted to convert to their clan if it wasn't for their promise to Silentstar.
Watching Spongeflower walk off made Lagooncall happy that she would be safe, but made her feel betrayed and lonely. 'Why couldn't you have just stayed with me? You left me alone to fight for my life in a failing clan that I promised to keep my heart loyal to...' Lagooncall's head pulsated with newfound anger, and her body tensing with helplessness "From now on..." She calls out, half expecting somebody to hear her. "You... are my enemy!!"
Last edited by Saltkinq on Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
[
Saltkinq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ines. » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:49 am

Goodluck to all!
Firm believer in Secularization
Ines.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:32 am

this has been extended 24 hours as requested ^^ Get your forms finished!
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaminari.denki » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:20 pm

Username;; klaus.
Partner;; dewly_noted [form]
Cat Name;; Soaring Tern (Tern)
Gender;; Male
Age;; 213 Moons
Clan;; Cats of the Tides (for now)
Rank;; Death's Honored

Relationship:
500/500 wrote:Their parents were friends, before the split of the two tribes so Tern supposed that the relationship that spawned between him and Fading only made sense. Fading Sunrise was certainly a strong personalities and their friendship was one of a whirlwind of interactions, in which Tern was never quite sure what was happening but never complained or tried to stop it. The companionship was a bridge between the (in his head) misplaced hostility between the mountain cats.

The attack was a surprise, something clearly meant to wound Maun Gonakru as they worked out their new life on the colder side of the mountain. Nyx had just barely come to power with the paint on her face barely dried when she assigned him to a tunnel patrol, seeing what there was to eat and how deep the tunnel truly went. Tern always preferred the open air and was reluctant, but went anyway. When the attack started, he froze in panic, all knowledge of how to fight flying out his head as he watched cats from the tribe now known as the Fallen streaming in from the opposite side. He was knocked over in the rush of his own cats trying to fight back and it wasn't long until he felt claws pressing his face into the dirt and hot breath ruffling the fur on his ear. This is it, he thought, tensing and closing his eyes before the weight disappeared and he looked up to see a cat standing over him protectively. Tern assumed it was one of his own clanmates before the low light shifted and he gasped, recognising his old friend's orange fur. "Sunrise!" he called, spotting just a flash of the other tom's blue eyes before the attackers fled and drew his attention back to his own clanmates. A few minor injuries and two deaths, though Tern was sure that would be a much different outcome had his friend not turned against his own for that brief moment.

His failure to attack was reported to Nyx even as he managed to gather the wounded and bring the dead back with him through the tunnels, the young Commander was furious and demoted him from patrols to caring for the kits while the queens were away. It wasn't a job he hated but it was a punishment all the same and the queens made sure he was never enjoying himself too much.

It's now been years since the initial attack and while the hostility between the two groups has only grown stronger, Soaring Tern and Fading Sunset mantain a close relationship that involves sharing stories about the opposite sides and reminiscing about how the times have changed from their kithood. Many cats have come and gone in their time, whether from old age or one of the many fights that break out between the groups, but these two cats are still standing - old and aching, nearly always complaining but alive and still a bridge of friendship in the cold mountains.

Separation
416/500 wrote:I know some of you may still have ties on the other side, but in light of the recent attack by those traitors, we must be completely separate," Nyx hissed, lifting her chin as she glared at the cats around her. A few defiant members tried to hold her gaze, but none won - especially not Soaring Tern, who didn't dare lift his gaze from his paws - despite the annoucement making his heart pound so loudly in his ears that he could barely hear the young commander. His meek personality leading to him being bowled over (literally and metaphorically speaking) quite easily, a reason why he was one of the few who still had a close friendship with the cats on the other side of the mountain. A whirlwind of a cat named Fading Sunset had wrapped around him and had made the two toms nearly inseparable, but now Nyx was saying the two couldn't have any contact at all? The thought of never speaking to his friend made his skin crawl and he shook his head, standing up and nervously nudging his way to the front of the crowd.

"N-nyx.. may I speak with you?"

"What is it, Soaring Tern?" she asked, barely glancing at him as she flicked the tip of her tail at the rest of the clan as a signal to send them back to their previous duties.

He hesitated and cleared his throat, shifting his paws slightly before speaking again: "I know you said we couldn't have contact with cats on the other side but I-"

"That message was for every cat but especially you, Soaring Tern. I know all about your little relationship.. he was apart of the attack a few days ago, wasn't he?" Nyx hissed, interrupting the tom and lashing her tail. The she-cat may have been younger and smaller but that certainly didn't impede her intimidating aura.

"W-Well, yes but-"

"Then he's responsible for the death of two of our own and I won't stand for that. If he's seen on this side of the mountain again, he'll be killed. Understood?"

"Heda, please.. you don't understand!" Tern insisted, raising his voice slightly before flinching backwards. "I-I mean, um.. he protected me in the fight, went against his own clanmates."

"Then he's a traitor as well as a killer. Never again, do you here me, Soaring Tern?"

"Yes, Heda.."

"I'll be watching you. If I find out you've been interacting with that tomcat again, I'll kill you both myself."
Last edited by kaminari.denki on Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aiden || he/they || slytherin
ArtFightDappervolk
toyhou.se: TranScribe
discord: FireLordLee #9462

Halloween is ✨5 9 days✨ away
kaminari.denki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups