Artist lululizzy23 [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cow Horse~Adopted!~

Postby lululizzy23 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:22 pm

This mare has been adopted!
Name Of Horse: Lucky
History: She has so far had a good life, she was born and raised on a stud farm and than sold to nice people who wanted her for their two kids when she was 6. The kids went to riding lessons with her and they got along very well. They where then 6 and 8, a boy and a girl. Now they are 15 and 17 and don't have much time for riding anymore. But I'm sure they love her still.
Personality: Kind but sometimes a little stubborn. But she will only have her will, when she knows it's important and right. She is very nice and friendly to kids. She is not aggressive. Most times she is gentle.
Last edited by lululizzy23 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
"one doesn't need sunglasses on a gloomy day and yet it is on a gloomy day that one must look one's flyest"

"if you're one in a million, there are 6,999 ppl just like you. they are coming for u. they will destroy u. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE. godspeed"

"every grunge boy has his soft grunge side"

"I said "this isn't my first rodeo" but I pronounced it like Rodeo Drive. this let the cowboys know that it was, in fact, my first rodeo"

-Ezra Koenig (@arzE)

characters - dA - tumblr - ask.fm
lululizzy23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cow Horse

Postby DarkFay » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:19 am

Name Of Horse: Lucky
History: She has so far had a good life, she was born and raised on a stud farm and than sold to nice people who wanted her for their two kids when she was 6. The kids went to riding lessons with her and they got along very well. They where then 6 and 8, a boy and a girl. Now they are 15 and 17 and don't have much time for riding anymore. But I'm sure they love her still.
Personality: Kind but sometimes a little stubborn. But she will only have her will, when she knows it's important and right. She is very nice and friendly to kids. She is not aggressive. Most times she is gentle.
Reason For Adopting: So cute! :-) So nice. So sweet. So pleasant. I just like her very much! :-)
Suggestions/Comments: Sooooooo nice beautiful horses! :-)
DarkFay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cow Horse

Postby lululizzy23 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:37 am

DarkFay wrote:Name Of Horse: Lucky
Reason For Adopting: So cute! :-) So nice. So sweet. So pleasant. I just like her very much! :-)
Suggestions/Comments: Sooooooo nice beautiful horses! :-)

She's yours! ^_^
"one doesn't need sunglasses on a gloomy day and yet it is on a gloomy day that one must look one's flyest"

"if you're one in a million, there are 6,999 ppl just like you. they are coming for u. they will destroy u. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE. godspeed"

"I said "this isn't my first rodeo" but I pronounced it like Rodeo Drive. this let the cowboys know that it was, in fact, my first rodeo"

-Ezra Koenig (@arzE)

lululizzy23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cow Horse~Adopted!~

Postby DarkFay » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:08 am

Oh thank you very much! :-) I will care for her! :-)
This is the beautiful mare Lucky! :-) (by lululizzy23)
DarkFay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cow Horse~Adopted!~

Postby lululizzy23 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:47 pm

Good, I'm very glad ^_^

-Ezra Koenig (@arzE)

lululizzy23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me