Re: Lost Kamper #4 // Fluffy Bunny

Postby ℋoney » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:36 pm

i believe this has ended? if so goodluck! i saw some cool entries ^^

━━("hope” is the thing with feathers)━(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
thsaleartshop ● ℋoney#0554 ●

━━(And sings the tune without the words)━(And never stops - at all)
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:30 am

Here is the winner! I also chose (ωнιѕρєя) to get a hm. I loved the little story and postcard artwork. c: HMs can be cashed in for customs.

The winner is this form. Your idea was a bit out of the ordinary and I liked that. c: The art was also very cute.

CompleteChicken wrote:◢✥Username: CompleteChicken ✥ Your Post on Rollcall:Here✥◣

Name:Andre Lopez

Why this kalon is upset:
Long long ago Andre stole a dragons egg,he managed to escape the angry mother but not before being cursed with partial muteness ,20 words a day,to be used wisely,

More recently he returned home(or to his parents house any way) from another long escapade, he discovered his parents had signed him up for a boring summer camp!they said he needed to take a break from all those "work trips" .He tried to complain but only managed a few sentences before he was physically unable to speak

Stupid dragons curse >:/

He stormed off too his room to find his suit case already packed with the basics.after gloomly sitting in his bed for a while he dicided he might as well go, when his parents had their mind set on something they never gave up.

He should probably tell his parents about that curse, they were getting suspicious but he didn't want to,not yet.then he wouldn't even to tell them that he is actually explorer and dragon tamer/theif/researcher.

So he packed his dragon journal,poetry book,modified gameboy supercomputer,and his precious baby red Wyvern(yes the one he stole,yes in the suitcase)

He loved his little Wyvern like his own son,he called him wicks and couldn't be without him.

He wanted to ask when he had to , because his parents didn't like to tell him about things until they were about to happen, but, He could not! he grunted. I pamphlet he found confirmed his suspicions, his parents had indeed only given him 10 minutes before the bus came.

Wicks would be fine in the suitcase for a few hours,he practically indestructible

He sulked on his bed for awhile.soon the bus came and he got on.
He spent the entire time in silence,some Kalons tried to talk to him but he ignored them.hehad no words left and he missed his Wyvern,Wicks, who was still in the baggage compartment.probalably sleeping.

When he got to camp the sun was setting.
some annoying Kalon asked his name and gave him a yellow shirt.
He stared at them until they gave up and wrote him down as "fluffy bunny Kalon"

He needed his suitcase,but the Kalons unloading it were too slow so he wrested it away from them screaming,hissing,and kicking.

He then ran to his cabin,unpacked,and cried himself to sleep.

Social interaction was very stressful and difficult with his curse

What your kamper does to cheer them up:

Zenith noticed the Kalon in the bunk above him was crying a lot last night, he wanted to know if he was ok.
The Kalon had arrived on the late bus,and was currently looking out the window at the other Kalons playing something outside.

Zenith approached him. "Uh excuse me are you ok? I heard you sobbing last night."

The Kalon thought about it for a while before slowly nodding.

"Oh ok, I am Zenith by the way and this is Wilbur"he said gesturing towards his Cardnal

"Andre"he replied steeping out of the way to reveal a small red bat like creature "Wicks" he said bluntly

hmm short and to the point.a Kalon of few words. Zenith didn't dare ask what the thing was but Andre noticed his confusion and pulled out his dragon journal.opening it and pointing to a page about Wyverns

"Oh..?" Zenith knew a certain degree of myths were true but not dragons.

Andre sat on the floor.

"You seem bored, want to play some board games"

Andre nodded.he still looked sad

After playing some games zenith went to the arts and crafts, to make him a gift since he seemed quite sad.

Later zenith presented him with the gift, a little dragon charm and a nice card.
Andre loved it.he explained shortly how he couldn't talk much.

Andre started getting teary.
Zenith came closer and slowly hugged him
Andre calmed down and hugged him back

Sometimes all you need is a friend and a hug.
most Kalons thought he was rude and avoided him,but zenith saw his sorrows and showed him kindness and friendship
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:32 am

congrats!

━━("hope” is the thing with feathers)━(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
thsaleartshop ● ℋoney#0554 ●

━━(And sings the tune without the words)━(And never stops - at all)
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chickpea » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:43 am

EeEEeEEeeEeEEEeeEeeeEEEeeeeeee?!!?
Thanks so much!!!!

As soon as I saw that Colormein button I was shocked!

I will take good care of him!!

(Now I think 2/3 of my Kalons are made by you since Milo was from a nursery batch you did)
Chickpea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:21 am

congrats!
lovage