Re: Kalon #1337 - Jungle Tribal

Postby kidcandy » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:18 am

Username;; bogator // Kalon name;; kleodaies [khlee-OImageDAY-hiss]

What do they do for fun?;;
amazon rain forest / 1244 b.c / bora duit tribe, southern brazil
[he fake hunts his bird friends for hunting practice, and it also scares the crap out of them.]

thick green moss squishes between kleodaies' paw pads, giving him a slight tingle of anticipation. the night before, it had rained and quite a bit, leaving the ground covered in small bugs, ready for the taking. daies crouched close to the ground, his ears perked, listening for the slightest bit of movement in the underbrush. a small flock of lear's macaws flew over head giving warning to the threat below. kleodaies scoffed quietly, "jerks." the mixed green underbrush meshed with kleo's pelt perfectly. a small clearing was coming up to his left, so his body dropped even closer to the ground, careful to not scrape the underlying leaves and alert his prey of his presence.

as kleodaies neared the clearing, the only thing you could see was his eyes. the underbrush had concealed him perfectly, and his prey was finally in sight. a large blond-crested woodpecker sat idly pecking at a dead log that had half buried itself into the ground. it's back faced kelodaies, making this hunt a little too easy.

without warning, kleodaies pounced and landed squarely on top of the little bird. the loud cry that came from the little bird quickly turned into an annoyed grunt. "KLEODAIESSSSSSSS," the bird hissed in annoyance. kleo grinned in the face of the pinned bird, "oh come on aello, you know I got you good that time." he raised himself off of aello and sat casually beside her as she brushed herself off. "You made my breakfast disappear, I hope you know that."

"it was just practice, I'll help you find some breakfast then, how about that?" kleodaies asked with a grin, knowing the small bird couldn't resist.

"thats the least that you owe me!" aello said, now grinning. "come on. let get some grub."

[295 words, 1,703 characters.]
Last edited by kidcandy on Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:31 am, edited 4 times in total.

info wrote:
kidcandy || she-they || gemini
my kalons + my characters

going to school and working full
time currently. back from a 5yr
hiatus, bare with me while i get
back in the swing of things. feel
free to message me abt kalon
relationships/trades!

discord| kaitiecoo #6181
sale th - art shop
kidcandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyrevan » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:18 am

ImageImage Image
Username;; BreezeParadox
Kalon name;; Fabian
The people on the mothership call it “data collection”.
Me? I call it spying.
When I was a tiny kit, they brought me up to them and gave me one simple task: to collect as much information about what they described as “the earthly realm” as possible. I’ve been gathering data ever since. With my own little methods, that is.
There’s the traditional ways, like eavesdropping behind a door, perching on a tree above someone, and all that basic stuff. Sometimes though, the crew lets me use their cloaking device. It just goes zap, and I’m almost completely invisible! That’s for special occasions though.
I guess some people would call my job unethical, but honestly, nothing is more fun than spying. I mean, seriously! I can look into the personal world of my peers (don’t worry, not that type of personal) and if they catch me? Well, it’s a good thing the captain of the mothership supplied me with a little memory powder to toss into the air when things get rough. That’s a last resort though; spying’s no fun if there’s no risk.
Although I’m not sure what all of this information goes towards, the people on the ship seem nice enough. One of them is really pretty, but please, don’t tell her I said that.
Besides, when I do well, they give me trinkets, like this loop on my tail. Honestly, it’s a win-win for everyone.
If they do want to kill everyone like most extraterrestrials in sci-fi books do, it won’t make much of a difference if I’m there to help them or not. So… why not have a little fun while I’m at it?

278/300
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby watts » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:41 am

Username;;
    Kalon name;;
    What do they do for fun?;;300 word maximum

res w/ experimenting with medicines for their tribe!!
Last edited by watts on Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

rpnt watts ; polyfrag DID system

it/they

apex legends || icon (c) tinivy @ tumblr
watts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:57 am

Username;; sequoiatree
Kalon name;; Victor
ImageArt Shop!I am doing commissions! Very slowly please be patient with me.
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434. ✞ He/She/They. Single. Young adult. I love anime, crime dramas, romance, art, psychology, history, walks, sleeping, my bed, warm days, DnD+Exalted, cosplay. Please talk to me on Discord about your interests!!!

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:00 am

Username;;
Kalon name;;

res with some water fun c;
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vulcriptic » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:13 am

Username;;
SalmonnFishie
Kalon name;;
Gloria
Gloria loves to travel around the world and enjoy the food and sights of all
the places she has traveled to. Although its more of a hobby, Gloria usually
spends about a month in each city she travels to and collects many souvenires
and pictures from the places she visits.

When Gloria travels to a new place, She always makes sure to carry around
a travel diary to write down everything that happens in her travels in the
book. And for an extra, She even adds stickers from the places she travels
in her travel book for some pizzazz!

;;99 words used
Last edited by Vulcriptic on Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vulcriptic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatzel » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:46 am

dropping
Last edited by Tatzel on Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tatzel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justamindset » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:47 am

Username;; DragonOfEmber
Kalon name;; Shin
What do they do for fun?;; Wip
Last edited by justamindset on Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avaloafe » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:54 am

Username;; ajohanna
      Kalon name;; aaron
      What do they do for fun?;; one of aaron's favorite tasks is to watch others. he can always be seen watching kalons from his home, coffee shops, or even in parks. he keeps a little journal around with him and lists down what they do and what they wear. to most, it may seem very creepy, but for him, it's just getting to know the species and their behavior much better.
avaloafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| Geode Fan ||

Postby liquordogg » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:31 am

Kalon name;;
Maverick

In his free time, Maverick loves to collect various geodes and rocks! Normally, if someone wanted a beautiful stone, they would just go purchase one from a jewelry store. But what's the fun in that? Maverick believes a beautiful geode is even more gorgeous if it has an enchanting discovery story behind it! Fortunately, Maverick lives right in front a beautiful wooded area filled with various falls, caves, and old stone works. Not only is this a good workout, going around cave after cave, it's also a stress reliever for him. The beautiful scenery, flower scents, and sounds of wild animals is something of a dream to him.
While this breathtaking landscape can certainly distract one easily, his main journey is to find those beautiful, glistening stones. As he has spent his whole life in these backwoods, all have still not been explored by his feet. Every day, rain or shine, Maverick is out exploring and mapping out areas he has yet to visit. Not every patch has his rocks, though he has made fantastic discoveries before. His more substantial find was a small cavern below a waterfall that was filled to the ceiling with walls of shiny, iridescent shards.
As he would be thrilled to share his find, he knows if this spot became known to others, the small bush of rock would be destroyed by careless visitors and their taking of these gems. So, as he maps his spot out for future viewing, he covers his tracks and hides the stones once again, for that any unlikely intruder that may stumble upon it, they must search hard for his hidden beauty.
( 273 / 300 )

Last edited by liquordogg on Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
liquordogg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me