Re: [RPG] Kalon Summer Event // Prompts

Postby jules_ » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:33 am

Yuna gazed up at the trees around her, relishing the shade as respite from the birght sun as she entered the forest. She had lived in forests, been hunted in forests, not to mention having chased others through them as well. Which would lend to a lot of mixed and convuluted feelings in most, but to her it was just dirt and trees. The rest was more based on her, or rather the wrapped object in her case that she had not looked at in years. Still, it was nice to be on familiar ground. Not that she was one to stop and admire the scenery, she continued on with the same speed and determination she had the rest of her journey, only stopping to hoist herself up onto a tree branch to take a quick rest.

She was surprised she hadn't seen any demons in the forest, plague victims made sense though since they were probably suffering indoors. Which was good for her, she wasn't interested in getting whatever they had. Hopefully this would all be over soon and she could get back to her list without having to worry about the kingdom being a mess in the process.
jules_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:49 am

Prompt Five
Featuring ;;Link and Sunset

The excitement from the first crystal had taken the two away from the town, as they probably wouldn’t have had any luck trying to find Gibson anyways. What exactly was the crystal for anyways? Sunset held it close, with his new bow and arrow upon his back. He stayed close behind like with eyes wide from enchantment as Link decided to dub Sunny as “The Crystal keeper”.
Where exactly did it come from? Sunset’s mind became clouded with questions with Link triumphantly leading the way through the land, continuing their search for Sunset’s son, Gibson, even though they were heading into a quest much larger than themselves. Sunset paused for a moment to take in the fresh breeze blowing through his fur as they walked through the clearing. He rather enjoyed the openness of the land around him, as it reminded him of the things awaiting him at home.
Link turned to view his partner and turned around and tilted his head to the side. Why was he so happy? The blonde shook the thought out of his mind and went to join his comrade in the peaceful standing of the clearing. He didn’t really want to disturb Sunset from his peace, but the news he had to give was dire. “Sunset…” Sunset jumped a little. “Hmm?”
Link pointed in the direction of the forest. “I’ve got scent of your son through here.” Without a second thought, Sunset grabbed hold of Link’s paw and ran to the forest.

Last edited by credit on Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:53 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ronan -- Artemis -- Electra

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Birds broke free from the ominous canopies of the spindly pine trees with blistered bark and frayed needles. Finding the crystal was a beacon of hope for the trio of brave warriors. Darkness would be eliminated. Upon further inspection, the forest was actually rather tranquil and calming, a breakage period from the previous challenging events of their journey. Ronan, Artemis and Electra felt relieved at the prospect of tranquility, as their aching, fatigued muscles lead them through the now heavily illuminated forest from the sunset. No one felt the urgency to leave the forest, as the heavy scent of mint and the gentle breeze seemed to soothe their ailments. There was little fear from the trio. Confidence was evident in every weary stride. Brief contemplation of turning back to civilisation had been abolished by the beacon of light being emitted through the towering trees. The sunset was a beautiful spectrum of soft, warm, harmonious pastel colours. The trio ventured onward into the pale light. Towards their destination they progressed.
Medd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:08 am

Prompt 5

(Word count;; 399)
Featuring these nerds

Castiel blinked slowly as he followed the girls into the forest. Ever since they had come back with the crystal they had been acting more friendly to each other, doing nothing more than gentle teasing. Not that he minded, it was better than them constantly fighting every second. Still it was a weird all of a sudden change that he didn't understand. He absentmindedly looked in his own bag he had brought full of his potions and such to make sure he had it all.

In front of him Addie was being reckless and trying to jump from tree branch to tree branch. In hindsight that wasn't at all a smart idea but as much as Naomi called for her to come down she didn't listen. "Addie come on! We need to stay together.." She seemed to shudder and Castiel rushed to catch up to her so they weren't too far apart. He shared her wariness of this forest and longed to leave it as soon as possible.

"I'll be fine! I'm right above you dude, calm down." Addie answered arrogantly and wobbled a bit before hopping to the next branch. All of a sudden a flash of black zoomed past her and she let out a confused yelp as she lost her balance and fell towards the mossy forest floor. Castiel and Naomi both gave each other horrified looks and panicked, rushing forwards in hopes of one of them catching her. He winced in pain when she suddenly came crashing down on top of him, making them both land on the ground with a hard thud.

"What was that?!" Addie gasped loudly and looked around wildly. Naomi raised an eyebrow at her. "What? All I saw was you fall." The brown Kalon frowned in response and shook her head. "Something flew past me.." Her friend sighed. "Sure it did." She loosened the grip on her bow-- she hadn't even realized she had grabbed it. "Let's just keep going. And Addie?"

"Yes?"

"Stay out of the trees."

"Roger that."

icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysander » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:12 am

—  f i v e  —

into the woods  ;

“ the way is clear, the light is good
      i have no fear, nor no one should
      the woods are just trees,
      the trees are just wood,
      no need to be afraid there—
      —there's something in the glade there! ”

notes  ;

i love the woods...! i hope you enjoy the character i've
      ported from some of my other work <3 it's a favorite of
      mine tbh... i'm sad i don't write them/him/it/??? more.

~3,173 words
      party  ;

| kalesys ; 150 HP / 0 MP
      | small dagger [equipped]
      | basic tunic [equipped]
      | good luck charm [equipped]

| mephis ; 95 HP / 93 MP
      | staff [equipped]
      | unbroken geode x5
      | blessed pendent [equipped]
      | prayer beads

| cadence ; 250 HP / 0 MP
      | long sword [equipped]
      | cloak [equipped]
      | steel toed boots [equipped]

Last edited by lysander on Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
kalonsartadoptswritingtoyhouse
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kim Jongdae » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:13 am

Prompt 5 | Jia-Ae | Roster Post | word count: 163
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    A ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ! Tʜᴇ Fᴏʀᴇsᴛ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋs! (Thank goodness your hero managed to return that crystal to rights. We'll drive back this shadow plague yet. But the journey continues! Your hero is about to explore the forest. What kind of place is this, and how do they feel about it? )

Standing in the middle of the dark forest night, it's hard for Jia-Ae to make out anything, now that the crystal was gone and the fire was out. Despite that, the moonlight offers a little insight on the surroundings that caged Jia-Ae. It's dark and gloomy, and the branches look rather scary, like arms that reached out in a spindling mess. The leaves either clung to the branches of the trees, or fell slowly towards the ground, only to topple on the many others that laid in the mess around. Dried leaves scattered the undergrowth of the forest, but the entire scenary only looked more natural like this. The male took in the sight, but did nothing. Neither was he afraid, nor was he particularly interested in it. He had what it took to protect himself from danger, and all the time in the world to appreciate the beauty of the night. But it was a night he had seen many times before.
Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphire77 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:43 am

Prompt 5
sapphire77
Anemone and Aria
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    she/her//hufflepuff//virgo//infj
    hello! call me sapphire <3
    signature art by: emblo
sapphire77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

prompt five

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:00 am

prompt five

>> you've selected alix as your player.

after searching for the first gem that they had found, it was time to move on. there were other places to go to and other things to see. alix hadn't planned on getting this far, but why stop when they were at it now? a forest didn't seem that scary...well, not at first. what they would give to have their anxiety medication with them now! and they weren't familiar with herbs to calm them down as they continued their journey that was getting scarier by the minute. not that alix would admit it to anyone who asked -- but no one was on the trail that they took through the forest.

>> there's a noise in the bushes! will you check it out?
    x > yes x > ( no )

now this definitely didn't fit into the young baker's comfort zone. in fact, it was completely out of it. no way would alix approach those bushes! at that, they hurried along the path and didn't look back in fear that it'd be some large creature coming to eat them. or perhaps it was a thief coming to steal the meager supplies that they carried in their now worn-out sack. but in the midst of their fear, they had gotten lost, and now they were at the middle of a crossroads; one path lead to the left and the other to the right. there were no wooden signs letting alix know where they'd be going if they took either one.

>> which path will you take?
    x > ( left ) x > right

as the sounds of the forest only heightened their fear, alix spontaneously chose the left path and went off along it with a fast pace. even though they had no idea where they were going, they wanted to get out of the forest and into safety as soon as possible. the journey had no longer become an adventure for the young person. the poor baker was scared out of their mind and trembling as they walked. perhaps they'd find something of comfort along they way?

alix could only hope.

>> scene five has ended. please choose your player again to start.
    x > 364 words
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallen ❤ Dreemurr » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:07 am

Prompt 5
-Whole party-
-617 words-

In just about the span of four days, the Ghost crew had certainly accomplished much. In just that time frame, the three of them were able to locate the first crystal, meet some creatures on the way, and got to travel a lot more father than they have ever gone before. But now, as they approached the next area, the three take their time to talk.

At the moment, the three were walking through the long field of tall grasses and wheat, which seemed to be leading them toward the thick forestry that was waiting for them. The weather was admittedly decent for the time, with the wind pushing against the three and the grass blades waving back and forth as they passed along. Ghost leading the other two takes off his hood and takes a deep breath, taking in that fresh and clean air.

"So this is the forest we're heading to?" Cliff suddenly asked from behind Ghost, dragging his back pack from behind against the dirt floor. Ghost nods his head as he looked down into his paws and looked at the retrieved crystal, it's fading glow reflecting on his fur.

"It seems so," He then replied, looking back at Cliff as he watched him fumble with the map," The map said so, didn't it?"

Cliff rolled his eyes and nodded his own head, not feeling that he really needed to respond to that. Other than the pudding stain, the map was still fairly accurate toward where they were going. But he knew that sooner or later, they would need to replace the map with another. This map wasn't infinite, anyway.

"What do you guys think we'll see in this forest, hm?" Ghost asked, which brought back Cliff's attention from his own thoughts to his friend. He hadn't thought about what could be lurking in the thickets or the shadows once they entered, nor the danger or the new tasks.

"Well, I hope we can see some other Kalons." Cliff said, rubbing his nose as he watched Ghost make a small smile at his response. He then turned toward Barnaby, who was keeping pace with Cliff toward his right side having an unusual frown placed on his face.

"And you, Barnaby?"

Barnaby wiggles his nose and simply shrugged, folding his arms and making a huff sound. He was sulking, no doubt.

"I think Barn's still made cause we gave away his last pudding cup." Cliff giggled away, making the agitated Barnaby whip his head toward the red Kalon and making Ghost shake his head.

"I'm sorry Barn, but it had to be done," Ghost said toward the monochrome Kalon, who was giving something like a death glare toward Cliff, "But I didn't know the crystal guardian had the same tastes as you!"

The trade that took place the day before between Ghost and the crystal guardian made Barnaby a tad bit sad, because it was his pudding cup. But, it was a relief that it was the only thing they had to give up for the crystal so Barnaby wasn't that upset, but still disappointed. Cliff hopped in front of the two and points toward the forest ahead of them, giving a pretty cheerful grin now.

"I'm pretty sure wherever we're going to now will have some pudding cups!" He said, which made Barnaby's ears perk up a bit. Of course there would be a stop to pick up more pudding cups! There had to be he thought to himself as he took Ghost's paw and ran off into the forest, head on. Cliff spun around and ran after the two, yelling out for the two as they went,

"Hey guys, wait up for me...!"
Fallen ❤ Dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uunicorn » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:13 am

Prompt 5