Artist ~HєуRєι~ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by yeena

SCS Growth #180: Mutt

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:46 pm

Second Chance Shelter wrote: Second Chance Shelter is a dog and cat rescue where you can come to find a new member of your family. We rescue and rehabilitate dogs and cats of all shapes and sizes so they may have the chance to be placed into a caring home. All of our animals are special and deserve a chance to be happy with an owner that will care for them. The question is: are you ready to love them?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[SIRE: UNKNOWN DAM: Sheikha]
[LITTER]
This is a litter pet and is not for adoption. Please, Sharkie, post the information when possible. You will be able to order another litter UNKNOWN DATE.

Username dave.
Name: Koop
Sex: Male
Collar: xx

Genes
'Liver Merle (Domed Head, Tweed Fur)'
Kk // Ee // bb // Dd // slsl // AtAt // SS // Mm // rr // TiTi // CeCw // gg // uu // (Twtw : Tweed)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Adopts #180: Mutt

Postby Sharkie. » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:15 pm

Keeping this dude! His name is Heart, this is his collar.
hang in there while i redo my sig
Sharkie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:35 pm

Staff are now adopting this doggo out!

For the form, give me a name, gender, personality, a short story about an event that changed them for the better (through art or writing), and tell me about what inspires them!

Code: Select all
          [b]Name:[/b]
          [b]Gender:[/b]
          [b]Personality:[/b]
          [b]Event that changed them:[/b]
          [b]What inspires them:[/b]

You are encouraged to add extras and pretty up!
      They will end on the 18th, if any extensions are needed do feel free to ask, and feel free to send me a PM with any questions!
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Koop

Postby yeena » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:37 pm

Name: WK I'm The Boss, "Koop"
    ✦ His original name was Heart, though deciding not to keep that name, he was renamed Koop. He hasn't had much trouble adjusting to his new name.
    Personality: Koop is mostly relaxed and whatnot; but think of him as a chill skater almost. He's got some tricks up his sleeves, and is that 'cool' kid type, but he's not all over the place and having people file noise complaints against him or the like. He enjoys talking and socializing, though it's mostly about jokes or something 'common' and 'generic'. A lot of the time, he makes it a hardcore challenge to get into his own personal life. Mostly because there's a lot more to talk about than that stuff; like his fur, right? It's looking extra good today. Koop doesn't like going 'personal' on people, but loves to feed into his own self-image ego. Overall, take Koop as the good kid that just doesn't like talking about his own personal stuff, just because it's not a big topic.
    ✦ Koop can be really serious if he's wanting to be; but most times, his type of serious is a sort of friendly serious. He knows how to be serious about life while enjoying it at the same time.
    ✦ Boundaries and limits are also a thing with Koop. Yes, he can run around and flirt and press down hard on his own self-image, but if someone's comfort comes into play? No game.
    ✦ Koop is really athletic though; mostly just because he loves running and getting himself out of breath. He doesn't really shove his athlete status down other's throat, but doesn't really change his own running schedule for yours.
    ✦ Getting defensive over friends and people close to him is something Koop is highly capable of. How does he defend? He gets extremely passive-aggressive towards whoever is bothering his friends.
    Event that changed them: There wasn't a single certain event that changed Koop, it was a multitude actually; and it was watching his siblings go to their forever homes, before he got to go to his. There was nothing more nerve-wracking then sitting around and waiting for someone to come by and pick him up, as opposed to the siblings he was left waiting with. It changed him in a sense of maturity; if you would. He started to become the dog he was supposed to. When all of his siblings started to leave, they each took a bit of his 'puppy' with them.
    ✦ Long story short? He matured greatly from these events. It's like a child growing up and losing interest in whatever they liked when they were tiny.
    ✦ He's still a big baby, when he wants. It's not like he's jumping off the walls and knocking over things like he used to do though; maybe a bit of wiggling, if anything.

He wagged his tail cautiously, sniffing at the hand prodding around in the little bed. It was one of the many shelter workers, coming to prod around in the cage? They didn't do that often. Heart was snuggled up against Skin, the last of his siblings without a home.
    "What do you think they're doing Skin?"
    "I don't know."
    Skin didn't talk much, despite him being cuddled up so close. He never talked to Skin before, but ever since all of their siblings were gone, including their mom? It'd sorta been forced upon him, looking for some sort of interaction. At the same time? Skin didn't do much. He didn't like to play with him, spar, or anything of the such. Skin would usually just plop down and stay down, for most part.
    The worker wrapped their hand around Skin and picked him up, his brother looking terrified. Small whines and yaps came from his mouth, except Heart simply stared on. It wasn't long before a happy little smile crossed his face, his tail wagging against the soft blanket beneath him. This had happened to many of his other siblings; adoption. Now it was Skin's turn.
    He didn't say good-bye, nothing actually. Maybe it was for the better of him, because now? Now he felt tired, cold and lonely. His last sibling was gone, it was upsetting, and yet he was used to it by now. Time to just keep waiting on his own adoption at this point.

What inspires them: Honestly, himself. It's not because he's got a massive ego either. It's just, after being dropped off again from the home he thought was his? He's come to inspire himself by keeping the constant thought in his head that he's gonna find his forever home, at some point. No telling when or how, but he's there to believe. If that ugly dog in the back that doesn't like to be touched gets adopted, a dog like himself can get adopted. So, in the end? It's his own thoughts that are inspiring him. This doesn't really apply now, considering he's getting adopted again and staying in this home, but it was himself that inspired himself.
    ✦ This inspirational thought comes from him having the absolute burden of having being returned to the shelter; this is why getting a forever home is inspiring to him. Or was, at least.
    ✦ Sometimes this thought was the only thing that gave him the muse to ditch a dog he was talking to to try and go appeal to some visitor at the shelter, looking for a new dog. Never worked really.
Last edited by yeena on Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tea! » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:39 pm

res~

art above by fiskko @ da

tea!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:46 pm

Name: Isabella45
Event that changed them:
What inspires them:

Wip!
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eremite » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:18 pm

Name: Audimair
Personality: The easiest way to describe Audimair is snarky, sassy, arrogant, and just plain full of himself. He knows how smart, agile, and handsome he is and isn't afraid to flaunt it. He still has a kind and caring spot deep down inside but for the majority of things he's in it for himself. A real 'I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine' kinda fella. Now he will help you out without completely expecting something in return but he won't turn down a reward, depending on who you are. He does have some positive characteristics surprisingly. Audimair is also very creative and adventurous, he wants to get out there and see what all the world has to offer.
Event that changed them: Audimair had a very feltered upbringing. He never experineced failure or negative situations, this of course led to his very cocky personality. He always thought that he was the best at everything and could do anything without fear of punishment. When he ventured out into the real world by himself he got a reality slap to the face. He was left alone and stranded with nowhere to go. His false confidence had been shattered by the world's ruthless nature. (wip)
What inspires them: wip

res
Last edited by Eremite on Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Blame is a coward but self-righteous
A funny little creature hiding out in me
Hate is power with a price tag
A funny little creature screaming out in me
Listen to me
Fear is a liar but he's been right before
If you fight your shadow, you'll get lost in a war
Ambitions a champ, but he's also greedy
Drunk or sober he always wants more
I always want more
I always want more
Lust is beauty in a body bag
A funny little thing that's screaming "Just use me!"

Eremite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxiUzumaki » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:32 am

Name:
Akiiki
Egyptian for friendly
Personality:

Event that changed them:
What inspires them:
Last edited by FoxiUzumaki on Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Formally Angel-Chan

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
FoxiUzumaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:54 am

Mark
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage
Art by: me (with a mouse)
Art of: Mars & Jenova

Art by: preppy paws | Art of: Mars |Art by: Me | Art of: Rune

My Characters! *OLD* *NEW* - Rohktans - My CWHR horses
RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:47 am

bump ^^
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist