glasses
♔ pet peeve;; always
nudges her glasses in place
when she's nervous

( r e l a t i o n s h i p s )
♔ family;; n/y
♔ friends;; n/y
♔ enemies;; n/y
ammy is what you would call your "typical granny kalon", though, she actually isn't nearly that old yet. why would you call her that? well, first off ammy works as a librarian. she has always loved books, read hundreds of them and called them her best friends. like the goal of any real book worm ammy is constantly trying to reach her 1000-books mark. you see, for her it's not only a hobby but also a way to enlargen her knowledge about the most different things and it is also a challenge to keep her occupied during the day when she hasn't got anything to do. besides her love towards books ammy also loves cooking. she's actually quite good at it - that is if she doesn't forget an ingredient in her meal. you must know, ammy is a very clumsy and forgetful kalon! in fact, she almost always forgets to put on her glasses when she's leaving her house.
when she doesn't want to read a book and when she's not hungry ammy still has one more hobby that she can rely on: knitting. there's no question about it: she simply loves it! whether she's knitting pullovers, socks or even dresses doesn't matter to her, she always has something to do!
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me