Postby Mid-life » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:04 am

Username; Mid-life
Name; Ezekiel Hamon
Nickname; Zeke, Cap'n
Gender; Male
Sexuality; Heterosexual
Occupation; Pirate captain

His younger self
Ezekiel is a charismatic, arrogant Kalon, who thinks about no one but himself. His selfishness can get him into lots of trouble, especially with his parents. He is very mischievous and tends to do just about anything to get on your nerves. He enjoys pranking his parents and older siblings using household items- whether it be by dumping ice-cold water onto their heads or even something as harmless as replacing Oreo fillings with toothpaste. Just about any prank you could think of, he probably has pulled off on them. Despite being mischievous, he knows when he takes it too far and even though he may be selfish, he won't hesitate to try to make you laugh when you're down.

His adult self
Ezekiel still has the charismatic, selfish, and mischievous qualities of himself, but many worst things began to come about during his adulthood. Ezekiel discovered alchohol, and soon became a heavy drinker. Many nights he would come home drunk, barely able to keep himself upright. Along with being an alcoholic, Ezekiel is a playboy and womanizer. He's had many women come and go, many "relationships" ending because he was bored. Ezekiel will get violent if he is drunk or if you talk-down a lady. Despite this, he is quite the gentleman, and knows how to treat a lady. Ezekiel can get really down-to-business when it involves his job.

Ezekiel, being the third born child, was pushed around and given more responsibility than his older siblings- which is odd, because shouldn't it be the other way around? Ezekiel's older siblings often went out and either helped alongside their mother or father or did their own things away from the family. Ezekiel would always have to stick around to clean up after them or do other chores; which has turned him into the Kalon he is. Some of the homeless people who didn't work would help him. He desperately wanted to have fun with other kids, which triggered his love for pranking. All of his pranks were harmless, but could get annoying. Even with these pranks, people would get frustrated at him and he'd end up cleaning up; which is reasonable as many of his pranks were quite messy.

Ezekiel's parents and siblings would often be busy with work (or busy doing nothing *cough* Bez *cough*), so Ezekiel would play or read in his room by himself. Because of his love for action books, he took a liking to pirates. Now, Ezekiel knew his mother was a pirate bounty hunter, and, quite honestly, Ezekiel is afraid of her. When Ezekiel went outside to play pirates, his mother would get upset and scold him. Despite this, he continued to play pirates and even crafted a wooden sword once, but his mother broke it one afternoon when she was upset at him. She would scold him about her reputation and what it would do to her and their family's reputation if he became a pirate.

When he was 16, he began to train himself to become a pirate. He would train behind his house when his family wasn't home. He had training dummies behind his house where he would use a wooden sword to fight. The inanimate object would bounce around as it was hit. Ezekiel would also do various workouts to build up his strength. Then came the day he became a pirate. He hid this behind his family's back and would sneak out at night. His first job aboard the ship was as the Swab. Although it wasn't his ideal job, he got to learn a lot about the pirates and would often get rewarded with an apple or some form of alcohol. Ezekiel started drinking at a young age; his first time drinking happened aboard the ship. It was the first day as a pirate.

As he grew older, he slowly grew in ranks; Powder Monkey, Rigger, Mate, Boatswain, Quarter Master, then finally, at the age of 27, he became the captain. Ezekiel is the youngest to ever captain The Buccaneers' Grave.

It was another day at sea. They were close to their destination, Mount Fujiwa. Mount Fujiwa is a volcano that protects ancient treasure. The value of this treasure is about 4,000 golden coins, which will most-likely not be used to pay debts, but to pay for more alcohol and food. As they drifted along the waves, the men on board rushed to do their various jobs. One adjusting the sails, another mopping the deck, and Ezekiel just sitting calmly at his desk, counting coins from the previous steal. He had a stupid smirk on his face as he counted the coins out loud, "One hundred and one, one hundred and two, one hundred and-" There was a sudden knock on his door. "What is it?" Ezekiel scowled. "We've spotted land, Cap'n!" The man said nervously. "Oh?" Ezekiel got up from his throne-like chair and walked to the door and opened it. He walked up rickety wooden steps and stepped out of the trapdoor. "Land-ho!!" Someone yelled from above the sails. Ezekiel walked along the deck and up the stairs that led to the wooden steering wheel. He hung over the railing in front of the steering wheel and pulled out a telescope. He extended the telescope and looked through the hole. He spotted the volcano. It was surrounded by various green islands lined with palm trees and sandy beaches. He scanned the coastline and a bit farther out at sea. He spotted another ship, it looked quite familiar to him, but he couldn't put his finger on it. He disregarded the ship. "Stop." He said to the man at the wheel. "Lower the sails!" The man shouted. Slowly, the ship came to a halt. Ezekiel and a small band of pirates hopped into a smaller boat and rowed their way to shore. When they arrived, they stepped out onto the cold, rock-hard lava. They walked across it. Ezekiel stopped to examine the place. He smirked and drew his sword, pointing it at the volcano. His men swarmed it, searching for an entrance into the volcano. If they were to find the entrance, there would be a path leading to the treasure that is rigged with booby-traps. Ezekiel felt an odd presence, as if someone was watching him. "Show yourself!" Ezekiel shouted, glancing behind him and readying his sword. He tipped his tricorne hat and smirked as the female Kalon appeared. "I didn't think I would find you here, mother. You scared me." He lowered his sword and sighed. "Don't lower your guard just because I'm your mother." She said, positioning himself next to her son. "It's impressive that you could make it this far." She giggled. She drew her sword. As she did so, men and women swarmed the island, clashing sword against sword with Ezekiel's men. Clanging metals could be heard from miles away as they fought. Ezekiel sighed. "I wouldn't have expected anything less from you, mother." He readied his sword, again, he widened his footing. "I sorry mother, but I'm going to have this treasure." He smirked. He made the first move, lunging at his mother. She easily dodged the attack. "You're going to have to do better than that if you want to beat me." She lunged at him, jabbing at the empty space just above his shoulders as he tilted his head to dodge the attacks. Ezekiel backed up slowly, yet confidently. His mother stopped for a moment to breath. "I'm getting too old for this, you know." She joked. Ezekiel readied his sword again and lunged at her again. She was prepared and blocked his sword. They seemed to mirror each other as their swords clashed over and over again. Ezekiel stepped back, breathing heavily. Sweat dripped down his face. He lunged a third time at his mother, but was thrown to the ground with the force of their clashing swords. Ezekiel's mother slashed his shoulder as he fell, the dark blood flowed down his arm. His mother held the tip of her sword close to Ezekiel's throat. "If you're smart.. You'll leave." She glared at her son, a scary frown on her face. "Tch..." Ezekiel grabbed his fallen hat a withdrew his men, climbing aboard his ship, empty handed. "Sayonara, Harley" He squinted his eyes at her. "I will match... no... I will beat your strength one day." Ezekiel smirked.
728/1000

Father
Hm.. where to start... Ezekiel and his father never had a great relationship. Although Aric is very loving, Ezekiel is very rebellious and would end up getting in trouble. Aric was always the one who had to punish him, since Harley would be working, wish gave him a bad vibe. Ezekiel always thought he was targeted as the third born child, as he would often be blamed for things he didn't do. Ezekiel understand now that Aric was just doing his job as a father, but still envies his other siblings.

Mother
Ezekiel envies his mother's strength, but respects her because of it. Ezekiel, as a teen, was always scared of his mother because of his secret job as a pirate, but once he told his mother, she was more accepting than he expected and trained harder to be able to defeat her one day. Ezekiel looks forward to meeting his mother in battle to test his strength, as well as to show her how he has grown. Actually, it isn't unusual for them to meet on their travels and almost every time Ezekiel goes searching for gold, they encounter each other. They began to bond more when Ezekiel was older because of their reoccurring encounters. As a child, Ezekiel wouldn't see his mother very often.

His sister
Although Ezekiel's sister wasn't always with him in his younger years, as she was training to become their mother's assistant, in his older years, she would often encounter her alongside their mother. They have a mostly neutral relationship, but sometimes argue over stupid things.

His brother
Ezekiel has always found his brother to be a bit odd, but always had a good relationship with him. Bez has always loved and cared for Ezekiel. When they were younger, they would play with each other, and Ezekiel, being the outgoing Kalon he is, insisted on being the villain. When Bez disappeared mysteriously, Ezekiel became depressed, which was a major bump for Ezekiel, but he overcame it as he discovered his love for pirates.
Argghhh, matey

♡ love, you know who ;)
Last edited by Mid-life on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:10 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NB re-adopt

Postby tiny little box » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:18 pm

username;tiny little box
name; Aura
gender;female
personality;she is a spunky optimistic paranormal investigator with a sunshine smile that Dosent match her knowledge of the cold and crushing reality of death
history;
story;
relationships;
None because literally no one likes me here

Wip
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Motivational Lizard » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:50 am

username;
name;
gender;
personality;
history;
story;
relationships;

VERY RES
Motivational Lizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ oh ophelia

Postby jello » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:30 am

2000 words (not counting story)
extras : yes

username; bullterrier

name;

ophelia. " the name ophelia is from the greek word help. i don't like that. it's hard asking for help. it's also about some meat guy. (hamlet) i also learned it's uranus' moon. it was discovered in 2003. it is a very pretty name. it sounds like orchestra. "

48 words

gender;

female. " i am a girl. i don't like to judge what's on the inside, though, as much as what's on the outside. i find asking about this to strangers uncomfortable. "

29 words

personality;

self-effacing. " it's the word i heard my teacher using when she snooping with the other teachers. i looked it up today after school, and it means ' shy '. i certainly like that word. i do tend to keep to myself a lot. quiet is the best environment for thinking. i don't particularly enjoy group assignments, but if it's a requirement, i could suck it up. sometimes i'm also called ' pessimist '. i know what that one means - you see a bad side to things. that isn't entirely untrue, but i can be a downer sometimes. like that time the teachers fish died. everyone thought it could still be alive. i didn't. it's not that bad when i'm with my real friends, but not completely gone. i like playing video games. they show me things i wouldn't normally do. like playing squid paintball.

my favorite subject is space. space. a good word. it could be the empty room around you. or the infinite unexplored expanse surrounding us, just past our atmosphere. me to space, like a moth to a flame. the uncharted territory is endless adventure, quests, mystery. i want to see it all, to study other life forms. i want to discover new planets, galaxies and solar systems! maybe even other universes! i love space. space is new, space is different. "

ophelia is a large astro-nerd. she plans on either being an astrophysicist or an astronaut. she is an introverted pessimist, and tends to find the bad in all situations. although her hoodie-covered exterior appears angry and unapproachable, she can be quite gentle and kind to her close friends. she enjoys a multitudinous amount of video game platforms, genres, and controllers in her spare time. she can be a varying optimist/pessimist, and it often depends on context. she loves studying all sorts of mechanics, as she wants to make her own space rover. so far, though, all she has to show is a few toilet paper rolls taped together, and a half eaten pack of skittles.

335 words

history;

lonely. " quite lonely. dad was almost always out by the time i awoke, and mom was always out and about, with jacky. i seldom walked around the whole house, as it was always so full of raggedy homeless kalons. i didn't mind them though. i usually avoided awkward conversation from my room to the fridge, and got back safely. my only friend on a day-to-day basis was none other than my brother, bez. i've never really had an issue with him, we get along quite fine actually. i enjoy the hippy aesthetic he has going on, it usually makes me laugh, the way he talks. it's really fun to hang out with him. sometimes he even plays a video game with me!

later on, though, i started getting bored of ' bez, bez, and nothing. ' while i was outside, staring up at the clouds for some inspiration of what to do, i heard a small flitter, possibly something in the shrubs? a bird, a lizard, an extraterrestrial that just landed in my shrubbery? who knows! so i jumped to my feet, and cautiously took a small peek through the branches. there was a young bird, about 1 or 2 weeks old. it's plumage was barely peeking through. i scooped it up into my hands, and stared down at the fragile, helpless creature. i ran inside with the bird in my jacket pocket, and scurried into my room. the poor thing squeaked and squawked the whole way there.

the bird became almost tied with bez for friend of the year award. it stuck close to me, and never uttered a peep (maybe a chirp or two, but still). his name was pluto. pluto would sit through my ' astronomically boring ' lectures about space (quote bez), and actually i'd catch him nodding once or twice. i felt like someone i knew could finally understand my love for the vast cosmos. even though he would listen to me banter and chatter incessantly, i think we both knew he could never top up a real kalon friend. it was fun, though, hanging out with my little bird bro. "

352 words

story; (1000)

rock. " rock, rock. the boat rocking, that was all I felt - that, and nausea. it was the first time I have ever been on mom's boat, and trust me, it wasn't as fun as it sounds. I clutched the railing, looking around for jac. I saw the small, familiar flicking of jac's stubbed tail and chased after it, pouncing on her. we play struggled for a while, then just lay in a heap next to each other.
we stared up at the sky. mom was probably at the wheel, or raiding some ship somewhere. I heard a loud call, and the patter clatter of boots. jac jumped up, grinning, and ran to the ship mom was raiding. I took this alone opportunity to climb my way up carefully to the crow's nest. I smiled, watching my family growling over the other kalons in the ship and taking all their loot. in the time I had stayed on this boat, I had seen them raid quite a few boats. I haven't even seen a ship that so much as sized up mom's ship.
I didn't dare try getting on with them, as I knew my specialty was in astronomy. I watched with great interest as they boarded the ship, arms bursting with gold and bejeweled items of a sort. I slid down the ladder and landed with an " oof! ", just to jump back up and greet them. I snatched a small eye glass and peered through it, smile widening as I zoomed in on jac's face. " so, " I said, " back to sailing? " jac smiled. " yup! " we chased each other around more, growling playfully and clawing the ground happily.
" how do you like it on the ship? " jac said, as we both panted with glee. " it's.. it's really fun! I love playing around.. but, the pirate life just isn't for me. I wish it was.. I just love astronomy. it's not for me. "
jac's face sunk, and she frowned as she lay down.
" I'm sorry jac. I really love playing with you though. "
her eyes softened.
“ y’know, you leave tomorrow, we can at least make the most of it. “

I waved goodbye, the bittersweet taste lingering in my mouth as the boat disappeared into the horizon. with a deep sigh, I began my slow and lonely trod home. as I walked, I started to question my choice of leaving jac. I shook my head. I belong on the ground. yea. on the ground.
I trotted up our steps, my mind torn apart in indecision. I didn’t see pluto, jumping up and down, excited to see me, and almost stepped on him. a sharp squawk brought me back to reality.
“ oh! hey pluto. “
I picked the little bird up and stroked his lovely plumage. he climbed my outstretched arm and plopped down onto my shoulder. I smiled, and made my way through a mostly crowded (and smelly!) house up to my room. shutting the door with a quiet squeak, I jumped onto my bed with the bag of chips I had snagged from the cabinets. I tore open the bag, my mouth hungry for something other than fish. I threw one into the air, and pluto quickly flew up to catch it, finishing it with a quick snap of his beak. it was quite late, and the room darkened as the sun became dimmer and dimmer as it hid behind the horizon for its nap. I crawled under the warm quilt, the small, crudely sewed on planets and stars lulling me into a deep sleep.
my eyes cracked open, my ears twitching. pluto was perched on my nose, and with a grin I gave a small sneeze and sat up. I hopped out of bed, pluto on my head.
my ears went down as I walked through the shaggy kalons. I looped my way to the fridge, grabbed a mountain dew and skittered out the door. I lay down in the grass, arms outstretched in the small budding flowers. after finishing my mountain dew, I got up and started walking down the road, pondering what to do next. "

__ words

relationships;

family. it's complicated and beautiful, yet menacing and ominous if looked at in the wrong light. like a spider web.

aric

" ophelia very much enjoys her fathers company. although she doesn't see him that often, the scarce times she does see him, she does like spending time with him. she shares the same compassion as him, but doesn't have the same.. commitment. ophelia wouldn't really go to the lengths that he would to help a stranger on the street, but would always give extra change to someone who really needed it. she loves her father very much. she would love to spend more time with him, but is slowly drifting away as she matures. she will always love him, though."

harley

" ophelia.. doesn't really care for her mother. despite sailing the seven seas and killing mercilessly sounds pretty awesome, ophelia dislikes the fact that her mother steals from people. ophelia believes that money and respect should be earned by hard work. ophelia never gets to see harley, or jacqueline, for that matter. she heard jac had hurt her leg, but that'll come later. she does, like all her family, love her mother. ophelia doesn't have a very strong bond with her mother. "

jacqueline

" there isn't really a lot to say about ophelia's relationship with jacqueline. she doesn't really interact with jac, especially when she was doing pirate stuff with her mom. she has younger memories of having fun with jac, and she loves the feeling of warmth and love for her sister. it was fun to play and chase grasshoppers as young kits, but now that she had the accident and is always with her mom, ophelia never gets to see her."

bezquik

" bez is the more favored of ophelia's two siblings. even though bez left for stockholm, he came back, and therefore probably has spent the most time with ophelia out of her whole family. bez is the most welcoming to her, and was always there for her. he was always there when she needed him. ophelia could open up to him and he could stay closed as a bear trap. bez was quite protective of ophelia, didn't let her be exposed to some of the bad things life has to offer. ophelia isn't that afraid to admit that bez is definitely her favorite sibling. "

friends. " it's nice to have friends. although there are just
some kalons that rub me the wrong way, i have some pretty good friends. "

luka itsuki
" I met luka at ' the red kettle '. i was pretty hungry, so i went in, pluto in tow, and sat down. my shoes were quite squishy from walking in the rain. a young, white furred kalon approached me. i had seen that kalon before - on a paranormal blog or something. " what'll it be? " he asked, eyes straying to my soaked clothes, his mouth turning up slightly at the corners. i ignored him, and said " what can i get for five dollars? " our conversations escalated as i mentioned the paranormal blog. instagram, he corrected me. he seemed very passionate about it, equally matching my immense affection for the cosmos. we chatted for a bit, and after the initial first croissant, he kept bringing me back free ice water. he was very pleasant to chat with. on lonley afternoons, when i had extra pocket change, i would stop by and listen for an update on anything under the sun. he too, would listen to me drone on about multiverses, worm holes, black holes, stars collapsing, everything and anything. sometimes we'd sit for hours on end, listening to ourselves talk. i loved the times when we got to watch the rain drip down the glass windows of the kettle, sometimes even watch as tiny snowflakes flurried right up to the door. he didn't mind pluto, but told me to keep him in my pocket in case he freaked out the other guests, or mayhaps his father."

269 words

maura
" i met maura at her ranch. she was with a brown kalon, i think it was jessey or something. she has really nice hair. i was having a nice time, gazing out at the cows,when marua approached me and stroke up conversation. i noticed she often used odd metaphors i'd never heard before. i was very distracted by her hair, which i caught myself staring at a couple of times. she looked strong, so i didn't say anything too rude. maura actually let me sit on on of her cows! it was really fun to get a behind the scenes up close peek at all the animals! i let pluto play with the chickens. he had a good time chasing the piglets and chicks.
i got to meet jesse, i think was her father. he was the brown kalon from before! i think he was also working here on the farm. however, as we got into more in-depth topics, maura told me about her past. she was abandoned by her biological father ( not jesse ). jesse adopted her, which i thought was really cute. "

185 words

» quiet time
    » small animals
    » crunchy foods
    » cold cold colD
    » ice cream, any frozen dessert
    » pastel colors
    » spaCE
    » shiny things
    » sudoku
    » puzzles
    » video games
    » cloud-spotting
    » bez
    » jupiter ( favorite planet )
    » competing

« shrill, loud noises
    « heights
    « thunder
    « bright overwhelming lights
    « the smell of pennies
    « cheap remakes that are obviously fake
    « jelly donuts
    « spiders
    « needles
    « manga and anime
    « heat
    « smell of burnt rubber ewi
    « youtube ads longer than 0:00 sec
    « justin bieber
    « dancing in public

Last edited by jello on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:01 am, edited 16 times in total.
jello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:02 pm

Res :0
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muggywort » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:52 pm

Mook
┌─────────────────────────────┐
Otus/Oats | He/it | Sapphic
Carrd | TH | My kals
Hey I'm Oats! I rlly like fungi,
plants, hollow knight and snails!
Art & avatar by me

└─────────────────────────────┘
ImageImageImage
Muggywort

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Finley "Fin" Hamon

Postby float away. » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:10 am

username; float away.
name; Finley "Fin" Hamon
gender; Female
personality;
history;
story;
relationships;

~reserve~
SUN IS SHININ' IN THE SKY There ain't a cloud in sight It's stopped rainin', everybody's in the lane And don't you know,
it's a
beautiful
new day, hey
Runnin' down the Avenue See how the sun
shines brightly In the city on the streets where once was pity
Mr. Blue Sky is living here today, hey
HEY THERE MR BLUE, we're so pleased to be with you
Look around see what you do Everybody smiles at you
HEY THERE MR BLUE, we're so pleased to be with you
Look around see what you do Everyone is positive
float away.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:00 pm

two days but i think i can do this

username;
name;
gender;
personality;
history;
story;
relationships;
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby irina » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:03 pm

several people have asked me for an extension, so I'll be extending this to the 14th! c:
irina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wriolette enjoyer » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:28 pm

ImageImage
    username; Vilvia

name; Sina

gender; Male to Female

personality; Adventurous, Trusting, Serious, Relaxed.

history;
    Sina was a soft, very big Kalon for his/her age. (S)He would always walk into forests alone, hoping no one would follow. Sina was an adventurous Kalon compare to others. (S)He was the top and the favourite from his siblings. (S)He would offer to help her/his siblings, but they would refuse, as Sina was "un-skilled" in their opinnions. As time went on, Sina became even more worthy, even of his siblings. His/her siblings would often ask for help, but Sina would remember all the times they declined his/her offers, but still say yes as a helpful being. Sina would often visit her one friend, Lilac Sky, which she met in the forest. (Haha, spoiler, I suggest you read "story" now before I go into further detail. thank you for reading fellow broski.) Often, (s)he would talk to his/her parents about serious things that happened in cities/villages etc.

story;
    Sina was walking behind the bushes, looking for strawberries, far away from home, as a small squeak came out of the nearest flower. (S)He came closer and screeched when (s)he saw a spider. Not just any, but a posionous spider.
    The spiders sting effected the poor Kalon, as Sina tried to walk away, the poison slowly began to get insterted inside of Sina's veins. (S)He was weak, lying on the floor, as a smaller Kalon, a young one, aproached the bitten Kalon. The smaller, shy Kalon, whispered;; "A-are you okay, dear Kalon friend?"~, Sina jumped, as a mysterious sting apeard on Sina's paw. "Yeah, I-I'm okay."~~ Sina said, afraid if the Kalon was going to hurt him/her. The smaller, shy Kalon then smirked and laughed, "You're so funny! I'm not going to hurt you. I just come here out in the woods to look for spiders, this place is dangerous deary."~ The Kalon then, introduced herself, "my name is Lilac by the way! What is yours?"~ The smaller Kalon whispered as the bitten one aproached her, trying not to fall; "S-Sina, would be it."~ said the taller Kalon, being confident. Lilac giggled and laughed then, uncovering his/her hair to see his/her left eye. Lilac stood there in shock; "OH MY GREAT KALONS!"~ said the shy one, but instead of a quiet, soft voice there was a rough, screeching sound coming from her. "LILAC, ARE YOU OKAY?"~ Sina screamed as well. "YOUR EYE!"~ she said, but now trying to remain calm. "ITS DIFFRENT!!!"~ she said, but now shyly. "Oh, yeah. Thats from a birth effect. Im not sure why but I know how. "I was my parents' favourite, for some reason, and after they left, they left me, and thats u, how I basically got my eye like this...I uh, stumbled and tripped onto my eye!!!!"~ Sina was a bad liar, so (s)he had to tell her the truth. She inhaled; "IT WAS A BIRTH EFFECT!" Sina screamed. Lilac just stood there, watching him/her with creeped out eyes. "Um, you dont have to shout, Im technicaly next to you....?" Sina realized its time for the sunset, so he just poked Lilac and shouted while running; "I will see you tomorrow! I have to see my family!", said Sina. Lilac said her bye as well as Sina ran.
    When Sina arrived, his/her parents were in the living room, with their siblings.
    ImageImage As Sina walked towards his/her parents, underneath were the sounds of fear. (S)He knew, on this Friday, the 6th January, came the mail from the best school for Kalons with gifted minds. As (S)He slowly sat down next to her/his sister, Jacky. "Dear Sina, you have been chosen to go to that new school of yours."1 said her father, without hesitation, but a spark came onto the letter; "but you have to make a project to get into that school, but we, your family, are allowed to help, and when you were outside, we made it for you, you just have to take a check up on it."~ said the father, and the thrilled mother next to him. As Sina jumped out of joy, her siblings became jealous. Of course, the next day, Sina would put gloves on cause of the spiders bite, to not touch the project and get cut even worse.

relationships;

Friend/buddy relationship;;
    Lilac Sky

This approximately took me 1 hour to come up with and an extra 2 hours of writing and thinking of more ideas. Don't be shy to judge. I take criticism serious.

edit;; end my pain please. ive been suffering all day for this. wElP. HoNkS

edit #3;; i, uh, ran out of ideas.
he/him, adult, into genshin impact.

i occasionally pop in time to time to see what's new.
i do not trade my pets.
wriolette enjoyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me