[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age (at most 200):[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Attacks:[/b]
[b]Special Ability:[/b]
[b]Story:[/b]
[b]Art of it:[/b]

Rules:

-If you adopt a gryphon, do not just forget it. They've suffered a lot until they get here, and all they need is love and care.
-Not fursonas, but characters. They can be one of your most loved character and stuff, but not a fursona.
-Please, do not ask us to make a custom for you, or even color in these lines.
-Feel free to make any line edits.
-Take good care of my babies :3.
-You're only allowed to own 2 W.A.G., which means, if you're interested in all the up for adoption, choose carefully. Look into its eyes, like if it was a cute one, and try to realize which of them fit you more.
-*new!* No colored in as your art to win the gryphon. I want you to draw it, or at least order art, please. Thanks (:

without shade:

ends 7th January 9pm EAST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Attachments
Nakaal without shade.png
Nakaal without shade.png (163.75 KiB) Viewed 43 times
Last edited by randomzness on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Awesome sig art and avatar by Neara =D

Commissions on DA
randomzness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WAG WIP

Postby ~*Waffletastic!*~ » Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:44 pm

looks awsome :3
~*Waffletastic!*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Male Poisen WAG

Postby randomzness » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:46 am

thankyou ^.^

Commissions on DA
randomzness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby randomzness » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:06 pm

now open! :D

Commissions on DA
randomzness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squints » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:16 pm

Username:
Blazer.Peppermint <3
Name:
Arsenic
Age (at most 200):
Personality:
Attacks:
Special Ability:
Story:
Art of it:

BIG WIP :3
squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Waffletastic!*~ » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:58 pm

hey randomz! I'm getting a softwhere for my ipad so i can do art, you mind if i use it? that way i can do the art with my hands XD
i can still attach a link to the pic :3
~*Waffletastic!*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sodafarts » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:21 pm

Username: aminalluvr013
Name: Ari
Age (at most 200): 36
Personality: Bold and strong, always willing to fight. He is also very cunning, and very good at stealing things ;) Ari is arrogant, which often leads him to trouble. However, without trouble, what would Ari be? He practically lives for the thrill of almost getting caught.
Attacks:
Poison Dart- Where he flies as high as he can, then dives down with his wings tucked in.
Special Ability: He has the ability to breathe this greenish yellowish gas out of his beak, and it either temporarily paralyzes his enemy, allows him to control them for a brief amount of time, or they have a reaction to it.
Story: wip
Art of it: coming up!
Last edited by sodafarts on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
hi i am soda/eli :-)

mostly inactive these days </333 but hanging around to draw occasionally

she/they idc - intp - capricorn ☼ aries ☾ libra ⇡ - adult - usa

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Waffletastic!*~ » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:25 pm

~ Nakaal ~

Username: ~*AquaOrca*~
Name:Nakaal
Age (at most 200): 80
Personality:
~Daily life~

hes a bit of an air-head and a show off, but knows when to be serious. he may get a bit arrogant if wanting to impress.
he is very happy and loves to laugh. He is very humorous himself.
~Battle~

he is very serious in battle. He knows that this is no time to be funny or show off. He knows he must stay strong, and be brave. When Nakaal is preparing for battle, He changes charactor almost completely. He becomes Solid, and unemotional like stone.
[b]Attacks: Venom bite, Toxic claw, spell cast,

Special Ability: He can heal anything that is dead or close to death. :)
Story:
~Childhood~

Nakaal stretched his wings as he looked up into the skies at the warriors flying above. They looked so Heroic as the soared through the Bright blue sky, barely batting a wing. Their platinum armor glinting in the morning sun. Nakaal admired them so. He watched one last time before his mother called him. He scampered off to find his mother when he ran into a large leg. He wasn't paying attention to where he was stepping and he soon Collided with the large leg. He looked up at the large creature while rubbing his throbbing head. His ears flattened and His Jaw dropped. In front of him, Stood a Huge warrior. His armor was magificent, his looks regal. Nakaal tryed to apologize. "I'm sorry sir, I wasn't paying attention. i beg your Parden." The big Warrior smiled and chuckled. He picked up a giant paw and placed it on Nakaal's back. he nodded and in one large swoop, took to the sky. Nakaal could barely beleive what had just happened to him. He waddled home, exited to tell his mother about what had happened to him. When he got home, he ran to his mother who wrapped one of her long, colorful wings around him. "So what did you do today, love?" she asked him, she could tell he had something to say because of his odvious exitement. "Oh you'll never believe it! i met a warrior! a real warrior!" His mom looked at him with soothing lavender eyes. "Thats pretty special! how did you meet this warrior?" "i ran into his leg." His mother burst out laughing. "Really? thats cool, what did he say to you?" "he laughed and helped me up" "hehee, well you have had an action packed day, eh?" Nakaal nodded and yawned before crawling under his mother's wing and falling into a deep sleep.
~Teenage/Adult hood~

"Are you sure this will work,Kal?" Nakaal rolled his eyes. "PPFFTT. When have any of my plans gone wrong?" Nakaal's friend looked at him questionabley."Heheehee. ANYWAY, i tested this yestarday, I know how to fly now and i'm in perfect condition." "But...But... its so deep!" Nakaal laughed "Exactly! that way, you have more time to pick up your wings." The owl gryphon looked down at the seemingly endless ravine. "Right." the startled gryphon snapped out of his trans of terror. "Okay, on three, you Jump." He explained, his friend nodded. Trying to figure out how to survive this jump."Be sure to hold your wings like this." Nakaal opened his wings and poised them up-right and folded. "When you start to build speed, start to slowly spread you wings. When your wings are about half way stretched, throw them open and batt your wings as hard as you can until you're comlpletely sure you have built enough speed to gluide." The small Gryphon nodded and poised himelf at the edge. "Then, well, YOUR FLYING!" Nakaal smiled trying to ease his friend's nerves. "uhm.....Uh-huh." He looked at Nakaal with fright. "Hey, you know, i could do it with you.." His friend smiled "Okay! if you want." "alright," they both stood at the edge. "1...2...3!!!" Nakaal threw himself over the side only to find something familiar. He was falling alone, Just like yestarday. Nakaal had now got the whole flying thing down and easily positioned his wings and picked himself up to land on the ledge... Where his friend remained. "That's alright. Just anticipation, lets try it again." His friend nodded and stood again at the ledge. "1...2...3!" Nakaal again dove into darkness. Also alone. He flew back up." Okay..Seriously? You can do this. I have a trick." the Gryphon looked at him. "What's your trick?" "well if i told you, it wouldn't work." His friend looked down and approached the edge. "good. Now relax. Deep breaths.." Nakaal Joined him. "1...2...3." Nakaal swiftly ran up behind him and stamped on his tail. The gryphon screached and jumped forward. When he realized he was falling, he instictually started to batt his wings in fright. "DIVE MAN,DIVE!" His friend totally forgot about the plan and autimatically dropped his wings at the order. He tryed to angle himself as Nakaal had said and nearly broke his back doing so. After he did so he folded his wings and began to spread them, inch by inch. Soon he was about to hit ground. He squeazed his eyes shut and prepared for impact. Moment of truth, he spread his wings in one final swoop. He didn't feel pain or an impact. Instead, He felt himself rising. He opened his eyes to see his wings flapping and his body rising into the sky. He hadn't even noticed, But Nakaal was beside him the whole time. He was now spinning happily in the air laughing. His friend began to laugh.. "Im flying!!" Nakaal looked at him and smiled "You are! you can gluide now." He let go of his batting wings and soared. He looked at the tips of his wings with happiness. "You're flying."
Art of it:
I did the Colors a bit lighter so you could see the lines and the green bits better :3
Attachments
Nakaal (3).jpg
Nakaal (3).jpg (211.72 KiB) Viewed 264 times
~*Waffletastic!*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me