Re: Special Adopt # 3 - Western Movie Star!

Postby urie » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:57 pm

Username:
❝ Howdy ranger! (Cheesy I know xD ) The name's Dog-Trainer, but you can call me D-T.
Show Name:
❝ Western Style. So imaginative, I know, but it suits his fiery mane and western heritage.
Barn Name:
❝ Watch out, there's another incredibly imaginative name this time 'round. Mischief, also Chief. It's because his amazing intelligence makes him very naughty sometimes. That's his name, no messin'
Height: ❝15.3 Hands- nice and tall
Breed: ❝Tennessee Walker X Morgan. Quite the mixture!
Color: ❝Palomino, a handsome one at that!
Personality:
❝ Mischeif is quite the looker, if I do say so myself, and he is extremely intelligent, which can lead to him being naughty. But that's just life for him and me, me and him. He's loyal, brave and smart, not afraid of strutting his stuff in front of a large crowd. Mischievous too, I often find his halter strewn in the field, pulled off the fence by him!
His Favorite Trick(s) to Preform:
AHHH I MISSED THIS! I must do it now! I taught Chief my favourite of all of Trigger's tricks I think. I was so amazed at it when I saw it, so here it is: It's like a trot-buck, he throws his legs up slightly behind him, then at the end he does a bigger, more-like a buck. It's on the clip below at 1:00 (minutes).
Your favorite Trigger clip/moment and why:
Here c:

I watched a few Trigger clips, but this one was the first and it really struck me. The feel good thing to it all, and all of the amazing tricks. I also liked all of the actors, they had brilliant expressions! This clip is just so feel good and makes you really happy and bouncy :) Trigger is beautiful! <3 I love the trick at around one minute (1:00 ) - it just is so amazing!

this is a tribute to Trigger, I really enjoyed watching it. This isn't really part of the form, but I just want you to see him <3
Last edited by urie on Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
i'm pretty sure the last time i played here was in 2015. insane to see how it's changed. feel free to ask for my pets lol
urie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SerenWish » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:34 am

Since this isn't art or story based, I'll be wrapping this up on Feburary... 3rd. ^___^ If you all need more time, I can probably push it to the 5th.
SerenWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SerenWish » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:13 am

Okay! I will be judging this tomorrow! Last minute for any additions!
SerenWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby urie » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:06 am

<3 So excited! I am reading through everyone's forms and trying to improve mine before the judging <333
i'm pretty sure the last time i played here was in 2015. insane to see how it's changed. feel free to ask for my pets lol
urie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SerenWish » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:37 am

o s h u n wrote:Username:
o s h u n
Show Name:
Pull The Trigger
Barn Name:
Showstopper
Height:
15.3 Hands
Breed:
Tennessee Walker X Morgan
Color:
Palomino
Personality:
Showstopper is a charismatic horse who takes pride in doing his job and finds enjoyment in being a bit of a rascal. Showstopper is famous for jumping fences only to eat the grass on the other side, plucking hats off of heads, and pulling various items out of pockets. While he is quite the scoundrel Showstopper is a rather quiet horse who performs consistently and is what a rancher might call an "easy keeper". This stallion is a no fuss kind of guy who enjoys attention but only acts in positive ways to receive attention, often he can be caught bowing to anyone who passes by his pasture or stealing hats off of the unsuspecting, only to return with it after running a lap or two around his paddock.
His Favorite Trick(s) to Preform:
Showstopper enjoys impressing the audience by rolling onto his back and "playing dead", not only does the audience squeal when his rider straddles his stomach comically, but he also gets a good back scratch while hes laying there. Another favorite of Showstop's is 'counting', basically tapping his hooves a certain number of times based off of a few key words. While Showstopper knows a plethora of tricks, he mostly enjoys performing impressive feats of athleticism that show off not only his capabilities but also his riders skills, such as climbing onto a (horse sized) teeter-totter (see-saw), jumping over various objects, and racing other horses.
Your favorite Trigger clip/moment and why:
Link
Explanation: I like this little clip because, for one, its super adorable. And secondly because I was impressed by the horses calm manner and that he would be okay jumping over the car like that with all the people by it. And that cute little bit of irony with the horse being a natural gentleman, right before he pushes his rider into the woman ;3 Super cute

Heres a little something extra if you have about ten minutes.

You all did a lovely job! I loved your guy's forms. It came down to Dog-Trainer and o s h u n, but the personality and trick here won out. (I am a fan of length, but I also love your description of his causing issues. XD That's what my horse does!)

Thank you for trying out. I highly suggest you trying to watch a "Four Legged Friend" (Dog-Trainer's clip). Also, the song "The Day that Trigger Died", I've heard it before, makes me sad. :C

Also, I wanted to share my favorite clip with you all: Check it out! ESPECIALLY the last section. Makes me laugh every time. XD

The next Special Adopt will come out in Feburary! Keep an eye out! (Hint: Getting back to the roots of riding!
SerenWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby urie » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:42 am

Awww :c congrats oshun! You deserved him, but I am of course sad to let him out of my grasp. You are a great person though so you definitely deserve him c:

Thanks Seren, I had a great time looking at the clips c:
urie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SerenWish » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:43 am

Dog-Trainer wrote:
Awww :c congrats oshun! You deserved him, but I am of course sad to let him out of my grasp. You are a great person though so you definitely deserve him c:

Keep trying, when you see one you like. ^___^

I have at least.... 5 more of these planned. Wait, make that 6. :3
SerenWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby o s h u n » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:24 am

Dog-Trainer wrote:

I do not plan on making this guy a public stud, but if either of you two (Dog-Trainer or Seren) want a breeding, no matter how many, you can have one any time! Thank you so much this guys is simple gorgeous. I never would have though I would win him!
I am just winning all sorts of things today!!
o s h u n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby urie » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:26 am

Fabulous, thank you!!! And ooh Seren, you know I stalk your gallery already but you made a mistake telling me that >:D
urie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Silverpelt~ » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:27 pm

Username: Snowy River Girl
Show Name: [color=#80FF00]Trigger

Barn Name: Golden Cloud
Height: 15.3 Hands
Breed: Tennessee Walker X Morgan
Color: Palomino
Personality: Cheeky and very loyal
His Favorite Trick(s) to Preform:rearing on command and bowing
Your favorite Trigger clip/moment and why: (link and explanation)
Never seen any of his movies:( want to though:)[/color]
~Silverpelt~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me