Readoption! // Winner by Snowseph

Based on Click to view
Artist Snowseph [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Readoption! // Winner

Postby Snowseph » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:57 pm

Please read the info below for more information~.

XxX Snow
Last edited by Snowseph on Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:26 pm

After much consideration, I have decided to put this boy up for readoption.
I have been neglecting him for a while now and I honestly believe he can go to a better and more deserving home. I would love to see an owner who would be dedicated to him and be active with him! I did contact Wolphee about this.

Okay, onto the contest. This is going to be an impress me contest. I really want to see that you're committed to this guy! I want to see his relationships and his history... all of the fun information that can further help to develop him. Plus, he does have a lot of edits and he's the first official Dire wolf to be released. He does have a mohawk-esque hair and some special paint. When going into the competition, please keep in mind the requirements. One big thing is that he must be wiped clean. So, everything that I have developed and done with him must no longer be canon. I want you to make an original character and not go by what the character I had originally created. So, in other words, give this guy a new name, gender, personality, history, ect. I would prefer you kept him DMAB, but it's up to you since he could've gone either way in his original contest. The winner may have any art I had of him, but please don't use it in this contest! I would rather see some art that you made. Extras and "prettying up" are encouraged and will boost your chances! I really want to be impressed! You have plenty of time to work on your form -- a month, to be exact. This will end on August 31st. I probably won't extend it since that's cutting close to when I get back to school... <^< Websites and blogs are a-okay, as long as you include the required material and change his previous information. If you have any other questions, please do ask me!

Code: Select all
[b]Username //[/b]
[b]Name //[/b]
[b]Gender //[/b]
[b]Personality //[/b]
[i]Impress me~ ovo[/i]

XxX Snow
Last edited by Snowseph on Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Charybdis; Let it burn | Readoption

Postby Chimericect » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:35 pm

-congrats, im going to be reusing the concept.-
Last edited by Chimericect on Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:49 pm, edited 29 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Readoption!

Postby Dissimulodeerling. » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:51 pm

Username //
I'm sure you've seen me around, I know I own a lot but I love all of them dearly and hold them close to my heart. I know you want to give this bab a loving home, So I want to do all I can to let him be loved. <3
Name // Gilen meaning Vow or oath.
Gender // Male.
Impress me~ ovo
The lonely knight.
The Dire are knights, that's what my parents told me when I chose that path. But did I choose the right path? Though the lands are in ruin, I still watch over them. It is my duty. I took an oath to watch over petrarum. Even as it crumbles. I protect my beloved city and its secrets.
I breathed a deep sigh watching over my city. My lost- lonely city. The one I was destined to protect. It breaks my heart seeing things in shambles, The people fled many years ago, but I took an oath to protect the city and the people living in it- not the people who have left. I suppose that means I am protecting only myself now, but...ah. It was best for the people to move away since the earth tremors started.

Gilen Slid down the slope near the cliff he rested on watching the city he guarded. He always patrolled through the city despite no one being there. He longed to relive the happy memories it brought him. The laughter, the music, the friends. But all the ancient city's ruins brought him were memories of the pain, suffering, and anguish that followed the things he loved.
Note image pulled from google.

As a child, the world was quite different for Gilen, He lived in a beautiful city with his mother and father. His father was a knight and he admired him greatly. Today Gil watched as his father got ready to leave on an expedition. "What do you do on an expedition, Dad?" Gilen asked excitedly.
His father blinked. "I do what I have to, son." he said solemnly. "The way a soldier works isn't an easy one. It can be dangerous and make your heart ache greatly."
Gilen blinked. "What do you mean?" he asked confused.
Gasor, Gilen's father shook his head. "You'll understand when you're older." he replied gently before kissing Liera, Gilen's mother.
Liera sniffed a bit and hugged Gasor gently. "You be safe, don't do anything stupid Sor." she sniffed gently.
Gilen didn't know what his mother meant, but he loved his Dad. He hugged onto him and cheered. "Daddy's the greatest knight in the whole wide world. He'll be home really soon when he wins his fights!" Liera blinked and closed her eyes taking a deep breath. "Come home soon." she said... Gilen didn't understand why she was so sad. He blinked watching Gasor leave....
Gilen wrote:if only I'd known that day.
I would never see my father again.

Personality words.
Kindhearted, caring, sweet, gentle.
Strong, bold, courageous.
Naive, foolish, childish.
Awkward, Goofy.
Social.
Likes/dislikes.
    Likes-
  • people.
  • gumdrops.
  • helping.
  • sunshine.
  • music.
    Dislikes-
  • Being alone.
  • Blueberries.
  • Being told he can't help.
  • Gloom.
  • Modern music.
Personality-
Gil is a very sweet, kind and gentle wolf who's also very courageous and strong. He loves helping people but can sometimes be pretty Naive and makes promises that sometimes might be better to let go of. He loves people as much as being helpful but he can sometimes be socially awkward due to his lack of socialization. When you get used to Gil he is a very social goofball who is sure to keep a promise no matter how difficult or how long it will take.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Gilen." I blinked looking at my father before crawling into the chair next to him. "Yes Father?" He sighed and looked at me. "Gilen, I am a soldier, it is my sworn duty to protect this city and the secrets it holds.. One day, I'm not going to be here." I frowned and lowered my head in a slight nod.
"I'm going to need you, son." he said handing me a small sphere. "When I pass on, I will need you to store my soul in this, so that I may continue guarding the city's secrets." I blinked and took the sphere in my hands staring at it quietly.
"a soul stone?" I asked surprised. Dad had told me stories about them, but never had I seen one. "yes, Gilen." I looked at my father as he continued to speak. "If anything does happen to me, promise me you'll take care of your mother?"
I blinked and thought about it before hugging the precious gem close. "I promise Dad....When you're gone, I'll take care of Mom. Mom and the whole City!" He smiled and ruffled my hair. "that's my boy."

I sighed and continued walking after sliding down-hill I walked to a little grave-yard and kneeled next to my mother's grave. After my father departed, She started to lose her mind...and slowly....."Hello Mother." I breathed gently setting some roses by her stone. "How are you doing today?" I sniffed a bit knowing she would never answer again. Because I was too young to protect her when she got sick. I blinked glancing towards the alter honoring my father, where he protected me and the town from his soulstone. Though I don't see why he wanted the soul stone. It's not like it brought him to life or anything. Either way, I suppose, I should honor him as well. I made my way to his alter just in time to see an oddly plush wolf attempting to take my father's soul stone. "GET OUT OF HERE!" I shouted at her. She puffed and made a face at me about to take the stone, Without thinking, I lurched myself at her and hit her arm with my sword. "Leave! Leave now!" I hissed. No one was ever allowed to touch my father's resting place. Never.
"We could make a trade." she smiled slowly. I glared at her. "Leave." she held her arm and hissed lightly...but she had clearly given up- at least for now.

Relationships-
Ranewen. Rane used to be one of the inhabitants of the city that Gilen protects. She was old and crabby but it was a trait that young Gilen really loved about her. He liked to taunt and tease her as a child then would do errands for her when he got older- just to make up for being a brat.

Arzu. Gilen considers Arzu quite beautiful but also quite annoying, She will constantly. And I mean CONSTANTLY raid the city trying to unravel its secrets and steal its treasures including his father's soulstone. Though he enjoys sparring with her and usually stops her before she can get anything.

Oracle. Giren really enjoys Oracle's company, partly because she brings a griffin named Andreus with her whenever she visits. Also because she tells him stories like his mother used to and tells him that his efforts aren't pointless.

Andreus- (no ref sorry) Andreus is very strong, courageous griffin that flies Oracle to the abandoned city to visit Giren. While Oracle is examining the secrets that Giren protects, Giren speaks to Andreus knowing that Oracle is no threat to what he's guarding, since the city used to view Oracle as a very respectable person to be admired and honored by all.

Alrik.- Giren has never met Alrik, but he knows him much better as Salvador. He has heard many great tales about this wolf who used to be of Royal blood, but gave up any status he may have had to end packs and Alphas. Giren holds a great respect for this wolf and hopes one day he will meet him in person.

Note- I''m so sorry this is probably really hard to read. I wanted to get it finished but I haven't gotten much rest. I apologize if it's difficult to interpret or understand. I'm having difficulties thinking clearly. XD So it's pretty sloppy. -cry- I tried.
Last edited by Dissimulodeerling. on Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:15 pm, edited 15 times in total.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Art (C) left- Ruki Ki, .Forever. Right- Lineart by wolphee, colored in by Ravendarus. And Kinke by Cali. (I don't remember your CS Name Sweetie)

My Things.
Shovel-claw Burrowers.
My art shop.(Open)
[url]My Characters.[/url]

ImageImage
Dissimulodeerling.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightshyne » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:55 pm

*cries quietly*
mine
just
reserve so hard

Notes;
- Andrew Avsolum (manly ; peace)
- Male
- Asexual demi-homoromantic
- He isn't very 'cultured' when it comes to modern day RPW lifestyles
- Very, very close to the Annily family
    - Basically, Emily tells him off a whole lot, Anna tells Emily off
    for telling him off, and Lachie and Shaun see him as a brother
- Can get very clingy and loves physical contact (hugs and such)
- He can't really do any modern day jobs (tried baking once but nOPE)
Last edited by nightshyne on Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypnowave » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:55 pm

mayb???
id k
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sheori » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:56 pm

Reserve <3
ImageImage
(MAKE ART)
░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━
(NOT WAR!)
━━━━━━━━━
My JBDs . My Kias
My TH . My DA
signature coding

░░░░░░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
✦✧
░░
┌────────────┐
There is too much
hate in this world.
Let's do our best,
to make it a better
place for everyone.
And the first step,
starts with ourselves.

└────────────┘
░░
✧✦
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
(FREEDOM)

ImageImage

(HOPE!!)
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
✦✧
░░
Sheori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:57 pm

reserve this so hard right now

Hello, balto. here! I'm sure you know me by now cx but I am an active member of the rpw community, as staff and in general a normal member. I currently own 44 rpws of my own (two being unmade ru's), and hope to add this guy to my group c: I've always liked this guy, and decided since I had both my locked slots for this month, that I would try for him to see how well I could get a form up - I've always liked his design, and when he was up for readoption a completely new concept came to me, and so I decided to try. I'm a current normal artist, growth artist, and nursery artist for rpws, and happen to be continually active around the community.
Well, thats enough rambling, lets move onto the form!

-

Randulfr
male
straight

For my form, I have decided that this guy would be given the name of Randulfr, which is Norse, giving the meaning of 'shield wolf', which I think fits well since he is a dire and all, and the name fits a strong sort of wolf, which is what a dire is like. Mysterious the name is, almost, fit for a wolf with lots of power and force. This name suits him fairly well, both in appearance and personality, and even by the sound of his name, you can tell he is a wolf you don't want to mess with on his bad days. Ran is a male, a brute, for the sort of name he has, it would only suit a male. The dire's age is unknown, for even he doesn't really know it - although his physical age is of middle adult age, his mental age? That is a mystery - he might even be one of the first dires that were discovered, or that is what rumors and ancient paintings say, anyway - they tell about a large grey and white wolf, with the brightest, but deadliest of amber eyes, and large teeth, almost like a saber cat.

Randulfr is well...not exactly easy to explain how he is. On his good days - which is about 90% of the days - he is a rather...friendly spirit. Rather surprising, as what the rumors and paintings say are the complete opposite. And going against what it said pretty much about other dires - they're suppose to be powerful, menacing wolves, the ancestors of the wolves today. Ran is still a strong, powerful and well-built dire, but his personality is just all wrong, in a sense, he is not mean in the slightest on a good day. He is rather friendly...and sometimes he may even be playful, almost like a big puppy stuck in the wrong body. He gives a very different insight to dires, not that he really minds.
He is more outgoing and active, not staying shadowed in any dark places like dires are thought to be, and he pretty much frightens others by his large but soft appearance? He tries to not be like that though, and to pups he tries to be as good as he cant - but sometimes he just isn't meant to handle small things.
But on the other days when he isn't so good...
Last edited by wolf ;; on Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:07 pm

Username // tsuya
Name // Lukas
Gender // male
Personality //
Impress me~ ovo

wip ;v;
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PeanutButterRum » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:51 pm

Mark
PeanutButterRum