Based on Click to view
Artist Desmond [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1696

Postby Desmond » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:34 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until 7/2/19.
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

There was supposed to be some white on this one, but it wound up not getting it. But, I think we needed a longhaired ticked tabby... I hope I did it enough justice.

Username: Ravenwhisper's wish
Cat Name: Rainwing
Clan: Waveclan

Description: A longhaired grey ticked tabby with bronzey orange eyes.

Other Features: None
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1696

Postby nimrod. » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:40 am

Username;; nimrod.
      Cat Name;; pebblepatch
      Gender;; tom-cat
      Age;; twenty-eight moons
      Clan;; swardclan
      Rank;; previous warrior - new-found (in secret) seer

Prompt;;

flashing, everything was suddenly blinding the tom as he looked up to the sky,
      sun resting into the night. yet there was light, so much light. pebblepatch inhaled
      sharply as his senses were rushed, able to smell, hear, feel, taste, and finally see
      an unfamiliar place. he was high atop the mountains north of his clans territory,
      far gone into the forbidden area. it was practically teaming with every possible
      predator known to the clan. frantic of the dangers around him, he began leaping
      from boulder to boulder in attempt to make his way off of the peak. suddenly there
      was a loud booming, taking a momentary glance behind him, he watched as the
      massive expanse of snow on the highest peak behind him came cascading down in
      a frightening avalanche.

the tom was fast, though not fast enough. looking back one final time before becoming
      engulfed in the frozen torrent, his eyes widened in shock as he saw that within the snow
      ran cats he recognized, cats that now had stars within their gaze and along their pelt.
      everything went to darkness, the tom shaking and convulsing as he came-to once more,
      jumping to his feet, though seeing he was back on the grassland in which he loved so
      dearly. he allowed a soft sigh of relief, but it seemed it would be quite some time before
      he ever felt such a feeling within himself truly. starclan had just given him a great task,
      one he wasn't entirely sure he would be able to help them with. did they pick the right
      cat? and why him, of all his clan he felt he was the least worthy.

you see, starclan has been frustrated with swardclan for quite some time. ever since their
      great, beloved leader claystar's passing, they have revoked their past beliefs. seers are
      now prohibited, often chased out of clan territory and exiled if they are to try and speak
      of starclan and their ways. it has happened to many seers before him. pebblepatch was
      in shock at the very thought, all his life he was a warrior, great at what he did, though his
      life never felt fulfilling, never what he thought it could be. was this his opportunity to not
      only find himself, but to help his clan along the way? with this realization in mind, he
      decided to make a promise to starclan then and there, that he would do whatever it might
      take to save his clan from their ways, and to help bring them to their guidance. it will be
      far from an easy task, most likely it could very well be the end of his time among swardclan.
      but pebblepatch knew now more than ever that he had a destiny, one with a greater
      purpose than himself. and for that, he was eternally grateful to starclan for their choosing of
      him.
Last edited by nimrod. on Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:47 am

Username;; Thunder.Collects
Cat Name;; Duskshadow
Gender;; Female
Age;; 42 Moons
Clan;; CreekClan
Rank;; Queen

Prompt;; (235 Words)
Duskshadow is a queen of CreekClan, and she believes she saw her future one day. When walking through the woods going for a hunt, she looked down at her shadow and saw herself in clear, obvious colors. She was giving birth to her son, Windkit. Well, time passed and she watched her son grow into a strong and sturdy apprentice and then into an unstable and depressed warrior. Windhowl was struggling to go on with clan life because his friends had all changed from when they were kits, and he was alone. A few moons passed and her son eventually grew delirious, he only had his mother and he didn't believe he deserved her love, so when Duskshadow was out hunting one day, her son attacked and killed her.

Duskshadow hates this dream and is constantly in denial, not wanting to admit her soon to be born son (she's pregnant) would end up to be a murder and go completely unnoticed, because who would think a son would kill his own mother? She is hoping this was all just a bad dream or vision and is completely fake, so she doesn't have many outward changes about her lifestyle, even after her son is born, but she can't help but feel wary around him. She doesn't like being alone with her own son, worrying he will still kill her, even if he is just a kit.
Last edited by Trickz on Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SHARKGVTS » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:50 am

Username;; Altoviireo
Cat Name;; Wolftail
Gender;; Male
Age;; 65 moons
Clan;; Voyagerclan
Rank;; (Senior) Warrior

Prompt;;
Wolftail blinked his eyes open. He looked at where he was laying and stood up, shaking snow off of his coat. He stared at the mountains in the distance and sighed. He wanted to go home, but he knew he couldn't, not after his exile.

He tried to walk in the opposite direction of the mountains. His paws had other plans. He found himself walking toward the valley entry that connected the valley on the other side of the range to this one. 'Oh no, go back, go back!' He thought to himself and tried to fight against the invisible force dragging him. It was useless.

His paws carried him through the valley. Wolftail couldn't get his paws to go anywhere else. 'They'll kill me if they see me! Please turn back!' His paws had their own mind. As they got closer to the other side, he started hearing sounds of fighting, knowing those sounds all too well. The scene he was greeted with was horrible.

Cats were fighting left and right. Waspthroat was fighting against a tom, and easily threw him off, then she turned and stared at him. He was stuck where he was. Wolftail expected her to launch herself at him.

Instead, he felt a sudden shock as a figure darted right through his body. 'Hey!' He tried to speak but couldn't. The cat ran over to assist her, and the two fought the tom.

Wolftail closed his eyes as they landed a fatal blow to him, but when he opened his eyes, he not only saw the lifeless figure, but also a cat leaving it. As he looked around, he saw many starry figures, and he knew they were all Starclan cats.

"Awful, isn't it?" Wolftail turned around to see his mother Falconstorm and his sister Adderpaw staring at the battlefield.

"Adderpaw! Falconstorm!" He ran over to them, but they didn't respond to his call.

"He's tearing this clan apart... He's doing just as Lionstar had intended on doing it." He heard Adderpaw say dully.

"Who?" He asked, but his question was answered when Adderpaw motioned toward a smoky tom.

"...Crowstar. It should never have been this bad."

"Is there anything I can do to stop it?" He asked.

"No. This is the future of Voyagerclan. You were unlucky enough to get yourself involved in this battle." Adderpaw said.

"Where am I in this?" Wolftail asked.

"You have been too injured to keep fighting and in the Iapetus den. I can't show you anymore." She ficked her tail.

All at once, everything became dark...

Wolftail jolted awake, his heart pounding. He soon calmed down as soon as he knew where he was. He knew this was a sign.

"I have to go home..."

With that, he stood up and began to run in the direction of where Voyagerclan was to hopefully stop this violent future from happening. As excited as he was about returning home, he was fearful for the fate of his home clan.

[499/500]
Last edited by SHARKGVTS on Wed May 01, 2019 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May one day be active again but I just kinda pop in once in awhile

Temp icon until I get a new one lol
SHARKGVTS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:54 am

Username;; Kazin
    Cat Name;; Shriketalon
    Gender;; she-cat
    Age;; 13 moons
    Clan;; Zephyrclan
    Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
    A dream... could it really have only been a dream? The feeling of true strength, of absolute power - nothing could beat that. Even if it had only been a dream, it meant something much more. Positive that it was a prophecy, Shriketalon was determined to make this dream a reality. After all, wasn't it always the soft kit-mothers telling their precious sons and daughters that they should chase their dreams? She wanted to be able to rise up from the ashes of her past, to become more powerful than any other cat.

The idea had been with her ever since she was a kit, but her mother was not like the clan cats she sees now - always telling their kits that if they dream big, they'll be able to be the leader one day. If they work hard, they'll be able to do whatever they set their mind to. No, Shriketalon had a quite different life from them; instead of 'dream big' slogans, she got 'you won't amount to anything.' But it only made her stronger, wanting to prove her mother wrong, prove that she could do big things. She could get power, and Shriketalon would make sure of it. Revenge for all the thoughts her mother put in her head.

Of course, Shriketalon knew she had to think smaller, at least to start out with. She had found a clan, though she was only going to stay as long as was necessary. Gain experience, perhaps gain a following... and then the power would come. Good things would come to those who wait.
Last edited by Kazin on Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost_raven » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:25 am

Username;; Crimson Leader

Cat Name;; Hawkfeather

Gender;; She-Cat

Age;; 24 Moons (2 Years)

Clan;; EchoClan

Rank;; Warrior (Soon to be Queen)

Prompt;;
basics
layne/pat/eros
they/vamp, gay
studying forensics
my cerebral fluid is conspiring against me () so please bear with me
if i don’t respond to your message

other medias
discord: ghost_raven / (Ghost_Raven)#9721
tumblr: ghost--raven
lioden: #185955

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ghost_raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:35 am

Username;; WolfTales
Cat Name;; Drizzlesky
Gender;; Female
Age;; 45 moons
Clan;; Howlclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;

dropping out! Good luck to all the other entries <3
Last edited by WolfTales on Wed May 01, 2019 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wolftales ₊ she/her ˚ adult
═════════════════════
I have a bunch of Toyhouse codes
PM me if you want one ^^
═════════════════════
Toyhouse .˚ ✩ ≽^•⩊•^≼ .✧
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladyskittels » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:37 am

Username;; Ladyskittels
Cat Name;; Ashenkit (Ashenshadow)
Gender;; Female
Age;; 2 moons
Clan;; Glacier Blizzard Clan
Rank;; Kit -> Hunter

Prompt;; [500 / 500 words]

Breathe in, breathe out. The grey ticked kitten told herself as she tried to catch her breath that came in short, shallow gasps. It was just a dream.... no. More like a nightmare.

The young kit had just experienced what she could only describe as a vision of the future, however crazy that sounded. Terror rippled through her small body as she forced her eyes closed, trying to shake the images from her young mind. No one would believe such a thing were possible, and even though it had just happened, the images were already fuzzy. Almost like she had only received part of the whole message.

In the vision, the young family- herself, her brother Leopardkit, and her mother Cinderstar- had all been in their den as any other morning when there was a call for their mother from beyond the den. This was out of the ordinary, as cats usually came right in or sent one of the queens in to the den to get the leader if they needed to. Cinderstar headed out of the den and Ashenkit, being the more rebellious of the two kits, crept behind them to see what was going on.

There was another cat- whom Ashenkit had never seen before- standing at the edge of their camp, looking as if something pressing was on their mind. From this distance, the kit could see that the figure was a cinnamon color with amber eyes, although it was too far away for her to be clear if this was a tom or a molly. Her mother didn't appear to be alarmed by the presence of this cat, which left Ashenkit to think that the cat was part of the clan somehow. The two slipped away from the camp and disappeared into the forest.

Still following her mother, the young ticked tabby slipped into the forest where she had seen the two cats last. Unable to hear or see them, she paused as she waited for a sign of where to go. A shriek of pain sounded from the distance which sent the kitten in a dead run toward it. The kitten froze, her heart pounding in her chest as she came to a clearing.

There, on the ground was her mother's lifeless body. Beside her, the cinnamon colored cat stood with specks of her blood on his pelt. The scene barely registered in the kit's mind. She staggered forward, her entire body numb, and nudged her mother in an attempt to wake her. When she wouldn't wake, the kit turned to the tom and screamed, "Murderer!!"

Cinderstar, seeing the distress of their kit, came to comfort her. "It's alright, my daughter. You had a bad dream, that's all."

Ashenkit, still shaking and struggling to calm herself, simply buried her face in her mother's pelt and took in her scent. "Mother?" she whispered into the short fur of the leader. "No matter what, you can't go into the forest. Do you promise?"

"Of course, darling."
Last edited by Ladyskittels on Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ladyskittels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goner. » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:28 am

Username;; Goner.
Cat Name;; Greystone
Gender;; Male
Age;; 133 Moons
Clan;; Autumnclan
Rank;; Elder

Prompt;;

"I know what I saw, I'm tellin ya. I ain't no ol’ scatter-brain like y'all make me seem!" The crazy grey elder shouted, causing a huge scene, which really wasn't anything new. "Them bears came runnin down from their caves down yonder! They came and they ate me up in one quick gulp, is what they did!" Running around, well, limping actually, Greystone has bad knees, the old tom shouted around camp, unknowingly startling the kits and sending the apprentices scattering to protect their ears from the nonsense he was spewing.

Dawnstar came out of her den and calmly walked up to the elder, asking him what all the fuss was about.

Greystone stomped his foot to the ground and snorted, "You ain't hearin what I'm saying? I'm gonna become bear food if we stay livin in this run down, ol' forest! I ain't lookin to become some fellers dinner!"

"Greystone, the bears haven't been seen in moons. They left the caves, long ago. There's nothing for you to worry about," the orange and white she-cat soothingly spoke, trying to calm the crazed elder down.

"Ahhhgg, you callin me a liar then??"

"No, I'm just saying you might be over reacting, just a taaaddd bit."

"I ain't over reactin about nothin! I saw it in a dream of mine. I've predicted things before and I GUARANTEE this is gonna happen sooner er later. Yer all gonna be sorry when them bears come waddling in here, with a hungry look in their eyes, and yer gonna be too slow to run from em'!" The grey elder turned around and proudly began stomping his way to the edge of the camp. "Now, I'm leavin this camp, and I ain't comin back this time! Ain't no way in Starclan will I become food for one of them walking bags of wrath." With a flick of his tail, Greystone hopped over the stream and walked away from camp, grumbling about how the clan is filled with "no good, two-faced, scoundrels".

The deputy, Magpie, walked over to Dawnstar with a confused look upon his face. "What was that all about?" He softly asked.

Dawnstar sighed and shrugged. "Just Greystone being Greystone."

"Should I send a search party to find him?"

"Nah," Dawnstar shook her head, "He'll come back once he realizes there's no one in the forest to catch his food for him and us 'scoundrels' are actually useful. He always comes back."

Sharing a quick laugh, the two departed to their dens, waiting for the elder to waddle back into camp, complaining like he always does.
Last edited by Goner. on Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
( 𝒾'𝒹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 )─────
[ ♫ black lives ♪ ]
──────────
[ ♪ MATTER ♫ ]
──────────────────────( 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

marking

Postby sforzando. » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:35 am

Username;;
Cat Name;;
Gender;;
Age;;
Clan;;
Rank;;

Prompt;; sees large cats climbing down from mountain and it stops being as cold?? climate change maybe??
elder scrolls instagram acc.
ImageImage
central time. not very active anymore. 911 dispatcher irl.
sforzando.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me