Re: Darwin readopt! Extension.

Postby Scratchy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:55 am

Name; Elizabeth
xxx[Nickname: Elli]

Personality; Considerate – Animal Lover – Friendly – Enjoys New things

Elli is an average person. At least in her mind. She always tries to do the right things and help others out. She enjoys spending time with her friends and visiting different locations. She enjoys traveling to see new sights with the people she cares about. The only downfall to traveling is that she ends up missing everyone from back home.
She normally draws inspirations from the world around her and the people in her life. She is an animal lover and at times, she prefers the company of her bird more than other Kalons. She loves to spend time with her bird Lennon. If it was up to her, she would take her feathered friend everywhere with her.
[127 Words]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Job; Artist
Elli works as an artist for a holiday card company. She specializes in birthday, get well soon,
and Valentine ’s Day cards. She feels extremely lucky to be able to work at a place
where her artwork can bring joy to people. To her, the whole reason why she wanted
to be an artist is to have the ability to share joy with other people.

Because most of her drawings are done digitally or on a sketchbook, she can perform
her job almost anywhere. The company she works for has sent her too many different
places around the world to get ideas for her next card. She also works from home on
Thursdays and Fridays where she can spend time with her pet bird, Lennon.

On the side, she also sell digital prints and drawings of people’s characters on art
based websites. She feels extremely lucky that she is able to turn her biggest
passion into a job.
[158 Words]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Definitely a dream Kalon of mine <3
Last edited by Scratchy on Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
x

I sometimes read messages and then get distracted by
work or school and forget to respond.
So feel free to resend messages...

Sorry if I cause anyone any trouble ;^;
DA - Toyhouse - My Kalons
Scratchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Darwin readopt! Extension.

Postby lemm » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:02 am

Name; Limmie
Personality; Outgoing/clumsy; Limmie is always going out of her way to please others in her work; This can, of course, sometimes lead to mishaps in her field, like accidentally releasing 1,237 butterflies from the butterfly garden because she was holding the door for an elderly man.
Job;She works at a nature reserve, and is the tour guide to attractions such as the nature walks and narrates the scenery of the butterfly garden.
lemm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━ their smile is important

Postby solasta » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:28 am

Name; charlotte rose

Personality; charlotte is an absolute sweetheart. capable of doing anything that will make others happy.
she is incredibly modest and easygoing. charlotte is such a lovable and caring character. nothing
in the world will stop charlotte from bring smiles to the children around her.

Job; charlotte rose is only and best doll-maker in her small village. ever since she
was young, she has loved dolls. her first doll was given to her on a gloomy day. she was
an orphaned kit who lived on the streets. everyone ignored her. no one played with her
and she had no company. during the evening of that day an elderly female slowly made
her way towards charlotte holding a petite doll with a fuchsia dress and a cute bow in it's
hair. the elderly female appeared sickly and with a kind smile handed charlotte the small
doll. since that day that special doll has kept her company and inspired her to become a
doll-maker for her village and make dolls for the children to bring smiles to their faces like
the day she met that elderly female and her first doll.
solasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Desmond » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:08 pm

The owner has allowed me to take over judging of their readoptions. I will be taking care of these over the next week or so, considering there are a lot of big forms to go through.
petrify wrote:
    name: shane

personality: shane, while on the job, is a very harsh and disciplined person. he will tell the bride and groom how it is, if what they're thinking of is ugly, whatever it is. he likes to speak his mind and isn't afraid of people's reactions. he's quite sarcastic as well, inside and outside of his job. when a client suggests something ugly he'll simply go "oh, that's sounds great!" and the client asks "really?" he'll scoff and go "of course not" and continue with whatever he was saying. outside of his work, he has quite the dark and offensive humor, which comes to a surprise for many simply because of his girly looking nature. sure, he loves pink and more feminine things, but that doesn't mean he's going to act just like that as well. honestly, he would be a good mafia boss or something, if he ever got tired of his job.
    (152/200 words)

job:
    shane is a wedding planner! not only does he plan the catering, music, and things that don't have anything to do with the decorations and such, but he also does all of the planning for that, too! he also goes to all of the weddings he plans; mostly just for the food, since he ordered it and knows it's good. even though he's snarky to his clients, most of them really enjoy his brutal honesty and have him actually in the wedding. whether that be as a bridesmaid (he wore a dress and everything, that was probably his favorite wedding. he's still in contact with the bride and groom as well), best man, ring bearer, flower boy, you name it, he's been it. he honestly really enjoys his job, seeing as he gets to be so brutally honest to the point of being rude, get gets free food, and most importantly; he gets paid a lot of money for each planning.
    (161/200 words)

Congrats!
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes