CC #5.204 // Moon View by clouds-move-on

Based on Click to view
Artist clouds-move-on [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CC #5.204 // Moon View

Postby clouds-move-on » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:32 am

Canis Concolor, otherwise known as Zvers, are an alien species that were discovered aboard a crashed space ship. Initially believed to be too vicious to tame, humans have begun to form bonds with these strange beasts, despite warnings from government agents who want them rounded up and exterminated. Despite several attempts, the government has thus far been unable to recapture them and Zvers have begun to breed. Many average joes have set off in search of a Zver to call their very own after hearing rumors that the intelligent creatures could be tamed with a bit of bribery and gentle coaxing. Will you join the hunt?

Now using suggestions from the fanclub. ouo
This is a writing competition. No images, no prettying up, except basic coding and coloring.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Biological Sex:[/b]
[b]Why the flower?:[/b]

The word minimum is 100 words.
Your allowed to add one OPTIONAL extra in writing, no art.

Forms close at the top of page two, and when that is reached I'll give you a time limit. Though, if the top of page 2 is not reached, I'll probably only allow a week time to finish anyways.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CC #5.204 // Moon View

Postby SkyWishes21 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:39 am

Username: SkyWishes21
Name: Nimbus
Biological Sex: Male
Why the flower?:

Nimbus never was one for flowers. They always seemed very prissy, and Nimbus was definitely not prissy, despite what his pretty blue coat might say. He was a zver of action and adventure, and so flowers were not something that he liked. The flower would not have been anywhere close to him if he had any say about it. If only that blasted cat hadn't been so cute and he hadn't wanted to follow it would he even had the flower. Wait, did he just call something cute?

Anyways, it all started when the cat caught his eye. It was a small fluffy kitten, and Nimbus's inner cute lover just had to follow it. It wasn't a part of him that showed very much.because he wanted to keep up a show of a big strong adventurer, but this cat was just so cute! He began to follow it wherever it went, and soon it began to tolerate his presence. Soon they began to find ways to communicate. Soon, they became best of friends. Affectionately, Nimbus began to refer to the kitten as his sidekick. It seemed to like this title, as well as seeming to like adventuring with him.

Did the kitten have a name? Yes, it did. Nimbus, from the humans who he had been raised by, knew that nimbus clouds had rain in them. So, he called the kitten Rain, his companion. Rain and Nimbus became adventurers, working together to find fun things that they could do. One day, though, a year or two later, Rain seemed nervous. He had found something, but Nimbus didn't know what. Rain invited Nimbus to follow. So began their great adventure, for what Nimbus didn't know.

They climbed a mountain, up, up, up to the top. It took them days, days of preparation, days of walking, and days of climbing rocks to get to the top. Nimbus didn't know what they were looking for, but Rain knew. He didn't know how, but Rain knew. It took days to get to the top. It was worth it though. The view was amazing, and Nimbus was glad he had the chance to see it. But that was not what Rain had been coming to show him. Rain brought him to a small garden, filled with the most exotic flowers. There was one that Rain in particular seemed to like. It was pale while, and had a faint glow. The flower was picked by Rain, and Rain gave it to Nimbus. A very special flower, and not something that Nimbus would have normally picked, but it was a gift from his dearest friend, and he had to keep it. The pair of them stood together, caring for the flower. The view was breathtaking, and Rain and Nimbus relished the time together.

(466 words <33)
Last edited by SkyWishes21 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
planet || whatever pronouns man || hi im back ig. what's up
SkyWishes21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Transkitty » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:47 am

Username: Transkitty
Name: Caelestis
Why the flower?: Caelestis was born on Quartan3 and lived much of his life on the purple planet. There, the light pigment of his eyes wasn't an issue, simply because the sun wasn't as bright. However, the story is much different here on Earth. Rather than soothing purple, this planet is full of harsh, glaring sunlight. The sunlight hurts his eyes enough that this zver has become solely nocturnal. There isn't much about the daylight that this zver misses, however he longs to see the flowers again.

One evening while he was hunting, Caelestis stumbled across a carefully tended garden. As he watched, a flowering vine began to bloom, opening its petals slowly to the silvery moonlight. Wonder struck, the zver carefully picked the flower with his teeth and carried it with him. When the small flower wilted to nothing, he returned and saw the entire wall of the house covered in the small white primroses. Each night he picks a fresh one to carry with him, thrilled to have his flowers back.
Last edited by Transkitty on Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Transkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lillian | CC #5.204 // Moon View

Postby imperials » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:49 am

Username: .umbreon.
    Name: Lillian
    Biological Sex: Female
    Why the flower?:
    xxxxAs a young Zver, Lillian had always had a love for the beautiful floral. For her mother had grown up surrounding her in the beauty and even named her after the lily of the valley. Though enough about that and more about why Lillian loves this specific flower. When Lillian was just a little Zver, she met a younger male that she grew to have a crush on. They ended up dating and on their second date, he gave her a batch of little white daisies. He said to her, “I’ll stop loving you when the last daisy dies.” After a few days, the first 3 daisies started to wilt out of the 12. She started to grow sad and did all she could to keep them alive. Then a few more days went by and a tragic accident happened and her crush had died. Been hit by a car when walking to Lillian’s home. She wept for days and paid no attention to her flowers. Until one day she slowly walked over to them and noticed one flower was still alive. Giving it a sniff, she realized that the flower was a fake. Tears streaked her cheeks as she picked up the flower, never letting go of it again and never losing it.
    [word count: 214]
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AvisKnight » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:05 am

Username: AvisKnight
Name: Edelweiss (Weiss)
Why the flower?:
Blume never understood her grandparents' tales from Quartan3. Of course, she had never lived there. A recurring theme of the stories were flowers. Beautiful blooms, that were often purple and white in color. Flowers had always seemed to be present in pivotal moments in their life. Upon arriving on Earth, they discovered something. A wonderful, star shaped everlasting flower. A flower that never wilted with age. A flower that was a symbol of life, love, and bravery. The Edelweiss. And then, they gained one of their very own. It was incredibly hard to attain. It only grew in high altitudes, and mountains, and were very rare. It was pasted on through generations. It was given to Weiss by her mother, it was given to her mother by her grandmother. Weiss was named after the flower that was so important to her family's history. The Edelweiss was given to her before her mother's death. Her parents were hunted down by humans, and they took the lives of her parents. Weiss barely escaped with her life. She kept the flower as a memoir for their life. It was, in its entirety, was a symbol of what her parents wanted her to keep on doing. Living.
AvisKnight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nikiforovv. » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:52 am

Username: Cara Fuzz
Name: Lauren
Biological Sex Female
Why the flower?: Because she enjoys
days outside! Doesn't everyone? She especially
loves daisies because it is white and yellow,
which reminds her of lemon, which is her favorite
flavor of all time.
Last edited by nikiforovv. on Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
[url]link[/url][url]link[/url]

text text text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━(Mʏᴛʜɪᴄᴀʟ)━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
text text text text text text text text
nikiforovv.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parlaymars » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:14 pm

deciding to drop out quq
Last edited by parlaymars on Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:53 am

Username: diamondfox
Name:
Barley

Why the flower?:
Barley is looking for a suitor.
It's extremely hard for the poor thing can't seem to find someone to
love him. He carries flowers around everywhere, hoping to impress
any special somebody he meets. Plus, it reminds him of his mother,
who he knows will help him everywhere he goes, even though she's
gone. Barley hopes to someday find his true love, and impress them
with a different type of flower every day! This is probably mainly
because he's a botanist, and is constantly surrounded by flowers.
Barley decided this when he found out about venus fly traps, which
he absolutely loves, and finds extremely interesting.

Word count: 107
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby found. » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:02 am

╔════════✿════════╗
Username: ❤ Rosette ❤
Name: Astra
╚════════✿════════╝

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
❝ Oh, you silly little girl. Why do you carry around that flower around, Astra? It's bound to wilt sometime, love. ❞
❝ It's just a petty little blossom! Of what importance could it possibly carry? ❞
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Astra was taking a lovely midnight stroll when it had happened.
✩✩✩
The celestial spirits flashed in their starry glory, leaping from the heavens and to the cool nighttime earth in a single bound. Their very bodies glimmering and sparkled with such stunning beauty even Astra herself had to temporarily fix her gaze elsewhere as to avoid being blinded. Trembling with fright and hopelessly amazed, Astra watched from the undergrowth with wide eyes. The soft mumbling of their conversation was heard by her, as well, and the young zver became absolutely and utterly transfixed on the magical creatures that had alighted before her.
✩✩✩
Then, as if on some sort of supernatural cue, they turned their piercing stares to the pathetic little zver cowering behind the brush. They spotted her immediately and their gazes grew soft at the sight of such an innocent young critter shaking in their immense presence. But, lo! Behind the naïve little creature flickered an ominous array of shadows, and out of the darkness emerged a trio of oily beasts with a new swirl of murky mist. Still, the thick fog did nothing to conceal the monsters for a brief window of time, enough for the sky guardians to spot their pointed teeth and sharp claws, to lay their benevolent eyes upon the wretched refuse of the underworld. Too horrid for earth and not nearly wicked enough for hell, they wandered the corrupted pathways between the two worlds and caused frequent mischief and evil in both. The heavenly spirits had encountered bands of these filthy demons before, and knew their kind well. With a near-silent murmur of brief agreement, they leapt to the forest and tenderly moved aside the extra-terrestrial youngling, making sure that she was well out of harms way before commencing with their battle.
✩✩✩
It was a relatively short one, as the scrambles usually are with such cowardly brutes as the ones that they had just eradicated, just a mere scuffle when compared to some of their other, grander fights. But the young, astounded Astra had lingered to watch them exterminate the monsters that had lurked so closely behind her, and she was absolutely mesmerized by the majestic skirmish that had taken place mere yards away from her. Still, she couldn't shake the dreadful feeling of the savages' hot, clammy breath on her neck, and somehow knew that her beloved protectors would depart soon. She wavered once more, terror seizing her body with an iron fist, and let out a weak whimper of alarm.
What if the monsters came back?
✩✩✩
At the sound of the youngling's cry, the stellar guardians drifted from the dark woods and into the open meadow where they'd placed the child, gazing at her with loving looks. Then, one of them gracefully extended one of their paws to the ground and plucked a large, unfurling flower from the soil with a whispered melody. The rest of them followed suit and began to softly sing the notes and words to their own unique songs, their many ballads sounding so different at first but soon blending into a quiet hum of music. They touched their paws to the blossom, and with a miraculous flash of light, soared back up into their ethereal realm, leaving behind Astra with a tenderly glowing flower. Its petals pulsed and shimmered with galaxy-esque colors and hues, looking as beautiful as the sky spirits themselves, but scared little Astra refused to touch it. An unbearable pain began to bloom in the depths of her gut, and as she glanced at the surrounding forest, she grew petrified at the sight of shifting shadows flickering in the darkness. Her eyes widened with complete and utter fear, and just as she reached out to clutch the flower to her breast in a desperate act of distress, the evil shadows dissipated into the forest. A soft melody of music began to float in the back of her head, a comforting mix of songs that soon soothed her panic. It was so alike to the sky spirits' ballads, in fact, that Astra knew with all of her heart that they had given her this blossom for a reason.
✩✩✩
It didn't matter that she was now able to see the misty demons that so plagued the earth. With the gifted flower, they weren't able to harm her, and that was all she now cared about.
She soon drifted into a calming snooze, her lovely new blossom cradled in her arms, dreaming of blissful nothingness.
Last edited by found. on Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:17 pm, edited 15 times in total.

==============
DA • commissions open !! for usd/points :>

hi there !! i'm found, and i like musicals (deh, hamilton, newsies, etc.) and music in general?? (the beatles, peach pit, the walters, the smiths, foreigner etc.)

i don't get on too much?? but don't be afraid to say hi i need friends : ))
==============
found.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Area11Fangirl » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:04 am

Username:
Name:
Biological Sex:
Why the flower?:

res
I'm living life, and needing friends.
Autistic & Proud - go through non-verbal times. If I say anything wrong, please tell me so I know and can grow <3
My animals are my life, I'd do anything for them <3

Area11Fangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me