Based on Click to view
Artist Desmond [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1699

Postby Desmond » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:06 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until two months after it has been adopted.
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

Somewhere this went from a van to a point. I dunno, man.

Username;; Thunder.Collects
Cat Name;; Sunleap
Gender;; Male
Age;; 42 Moons
Clan;; CreekClan
Rank;; Warrior
Description: A shorthaired cream point with gem blue eyes.

Other Features: None
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1699

Postby Trickz » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:09 am

Username;; Thunder.Collects
Cat Name;; Sunleap
Gender;; Male
Age;; 42 Moons
Clan;; CreekClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;; (134 Words)
An experience that completely changed Sunleap's life is when he adopted his daughter Minnowpaw. Sunleap is gay, so he isn't looking for a female mate, but he still wanted kits. When he found Minnowkit, he found it was an ideal opportunity for him to adopt her and raise her as his own kin. He was very happy about his decision and regrets nothing. He is a great father to his adopted daughter, and while she knows he isn't her true father she still loves and adores him with all her heart.

A funny trait about the two is that Minnowpaw will often try and play matchmaker, trying to find her father an ideal mate. It doesn't work most of the time, but it is really enjoyable that she sends her father off on dates.
Last edited by Trickz on Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:11 am

Maybe?
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legolas the elf » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:24 am

Username;;
Cat Name;;
Gender;;
Age;;
Clan;;
Rank;;

Prompt;;

mark w/a fire and the death of a kit
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goner. » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:28 am

Res
( 𝒾'𝒹 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š )─────
[ β™« black lives β™ͺ ]
──────────
[ β™ͺ MATTER β™« ]
──────────────────────( π‘’π“ƒπ‘œπ“Šπ‘”π’½ π“‰π‘œ π“Œπ“‡π’Ύπ“‰π‘’ 𝒢 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“ˆπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘” )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:35 pm

Username;; fluffy kitty cat
Cat Name;; softpaw
Gender;; molly
Age;; 29 moons
Clan;; honeybeeclan
Rank;; apprentice, was a kittypet but is training to become a warrior

Prompt;; softpaw used to be a vain kitty pet, caring more about appearances than anything else. But one day, softpaw’s twoles brought home a dog, he terrorized her, and softpaw spent her days hiding under the couch. In the end, her house folk choose the dog over her, and she was abandoned in the loud, chaotic city. She was forced to attempt to survive, but she had never been alone in her life. She was sick, injured, and starving, pleading to every two leg she saw for help. Finally, she stumbled upon a shady park and collapsed, exhausted. A golden molly came to her and invited her to join her clan. Softpaw learned how to hunt and fight, she especially enjoyed the later. She began to appreciate her clanmates and to recognize her weaknesses. She is two moons away from earning her warrior name, even though she is older than some of the warriors is in he clan.
Last edited by rose petals. on Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladyskittels » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:05 am

Username;; Ladyskittels
Cat Name;; Dustflurry
Gender;; female
Age;; 59 moons (4 years 11 months)
Clan;; Glacial Blizzard Clan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;

Dustflurry's early life was a happy one, although sometimes a bit rough. She was born to a rogue female so they were constantly on the move from place to place. It was just the two of them, safer to travel in smaller numbers when you don't have a place to call your own. Even though there was the constant stress of predators and other dangers around every corner, the young Dustflurry managed to find ways to have fun and remain safe. The kit would often have pouncing sessions practiced on the grasshoppers and other bugs in the area, or simply watched the clouds above while her mother was out hunting. She wasn't a social cat, but she was happy. That is, until the day that her mother didn't come back.

It was a day she remembers clearly; starting off like any other with her mother grooming her and catching a light breakfast for the two of them before finding a new place for the kit to hide while she went off to hunt for a real meal. After her mother was gone, the kit went about her normal activities of playing in her hiding place and even did a little bit of exploring while she waited for the return of her mother. At some point, the kit fell asleep as sometimes she wore herself out with her adventures. When she woke, it was dark and she was still alone.

"Mother?" The cream colored kit called out to the darkness, her voice small. She made her way out of the hiding spot and into the plains beneath the starry sky. "Where are you???"

The kit searched all night and into the day for her mother, without any clues as to where she went. Scared, hungry and alone at the young age of 6 moons, Dustflurry slunk along the ground aimlessly, not knowing what to do other than to keep moving. I'll die if I carry on like this, but I can't let her go. She thought bitterly, pushing her weakened body even farther past its limits.

Everything went black as the kit lost consciousness and fell to the earth below. When she woke, she was in a strange place that looked to be a den of some sort. Her whole body ached, and her stomach was in knots. "W-where am I...?" She asked the figure of a shorthaired black cat with piercing green eyes.

The cat looked up from the pile of herbs in front of him and smiled warmly at her. "No need to worry, young one." He said in a friendly tone in an attempt to comfort the young kit. "I'm not going to hurt you. I found you collapsed in the field outside of our clan's territory and brought you back to the camp to heal you. Looks like you haven't eaten or had any water in a few days."

She nodded and looked around the den curiously, taking in the pine needles and the scenery around her as the tom talked. "My mother..." she whispered after a while. "She's gone..."

The black tom closed his eyes solemnly and shook his head. "My deepest condolences, little one," he said in a soft voice, keeping his gaze on the ground. "It's never easy to lose a parent, especially when you're still so young."

Dustflurry, although grateful to have been brought in by this kind tom and his clan, was never the same after the loss of her mother. From that day on, she became very shy to the point where she wouldn't interact with the other clan cats besides the three she was most comfortable with- her guardian, Stormclaw, and his two children, Blacknose and Shredthroat.

Even with the children, who spent their time with their mother away from their father due to difficulties in the relationship, Dustflurry would not talk with them. She didn't feel the need to talk with them, as she barely spent time with the two of them. They would play every so often, but even then she wouldn't speak- she simply lingered in the background and let them make all of the decisions.
Last edited by Ladyskittels on Wed May 01, 2019 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ladyskittels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:53 pm

Username;; WolfTales
Cat Name;; Honeyfern
Gender;; female
Age;; 35 moons
Clan;; Howlclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;

Honeyfern has had a rough life leading up to her arrival in Howlclan. It was just her, her brother and her brother's mate and kits living together just beyond the stone forest. Howlclan was just starting and the three grown cats had no idea of it's existence.

Honeyfern and her brother, Lithe, lived a happy and healthy life. Honeyfern loved her brother's kits and would often talk about teaching them how to hunt and playing with them. Honeyfern wanted kits of her own one day but was happy helping out her brother while she could. No cats bothered them and there was enough prey for the three adults and the kits when they were old enough to eat prey.

One day everything changed though. Honeyfern and her brother, Lithe, had gone hunting for the young kits of Spring, Lithe's mate. They had gotten separated while chasing down two different hares. Honeyfern had easily caught up to the frightened prey and was in the process of bringing it back when she heard her brother cry out. She dropped the rabbit and races back to their den. The sight she saw was saddening.

Spring and her three kits lay still in the den, covered in blood. Lithe was shaking his mate cried out for her to wake up. Honeyfern approached to try and calm her brother but as soon as he saw her he lashed out and growled at her.

"You! You did this!" Lithe hissed blinded by grief and anger. "How could you? You...you...you murderer!"

Honeyfern was shocked at his allegation. She was obviously innocent but what Honey didn't know was that she still had the hare's blood on her. Lithe had mistaken the prey's blood for his family's in his state of grief. Lithe drive Honeyfern out of their once peaceful home vowing to take revenge.

Honeyfern, heartbroken and confused wandered on her own. She had lost everything she had loved until she met Ebonystar. Ever since the even though Honeyfern has become more timid and quiet. She tries not to get attached to any cat and avoids kits because they remind her of what she has lost.
I have 41 TH codes if anyone wants one pm me :)
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Sat May 04, 2019 1:43 pm

Thunder.Collects wrote:Username;; Thunder.Collects
Cat Name;; Sunleap
Gender;; Male
Age;; 42 Moons
Clan;; CreekClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;; (134 Words)
An experience that completely changed Sunleap's life is when he adopted his daughter Minnowpaw. Sunleap is gay, so he isn't looking for a female mate, but he still wanted kits. When he found Minnowkit, he found it was an ideal opportunity for him to adopt her and raise her as his own kin. He was very happy about his decision and regrets nothing. He is a great father to his adopted daughter, and while she knows he isn't her true father she still loves and adores him with all her heart.

A funny trait about the two is that Minnowpaw will often try and play matchmaker, trying to find her father an ideal mate. It doesn't work most of the time, but it is really enjoyable that she sends her father off on dates.

You went in an unexpected direction here -- I like it. So congrats! c:
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups