Artist Sixbane [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valley of kings - #026

Postby Sixbane » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:20 am

Main Thread I Prompts/leveling up I Artist Search

Will end the first post of page 2 OR on the 20th

To adopt, you must either have a founder and be level 1, or adopt this one as your founder!

alluvium wrote:
    username: alluvium

lion name: sithembile ; we trust

lion gender: female

pride: xxx

pride status: broodmother/cubsitter
Last edited by Sixbane on Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valley of kings - #026

Postby acronymm » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:27 am

Username: Acronymm
Lion name: Kamorilia
Lion gender: Female
Pride: x
Pride Status: ''The Mage''
Give them a personality!: Kamorilia is a very quiet, intelligent, and docile female. She specializes in the art of herbology and magic, often seen making tenacious potions and elixirs and reading books. She enjoys being the pride's Mage, taking it with loyalty and deep pride to serve her pride the best she possibly can. She has a very distinctive motherly instinct as well, making her quite a good candidate as a potential mother. Well, that is, if she's willing to take a break from her work!

[82/50]

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePonyQueen » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:37 am

Username: ThePonyQueen
Lion name: Azani
Lion gender: Lioness
Pride: link to thread
Pride Status: Huntress
Give them a personality!: A fierce and deadly hunter, Azani defies her bright coat with remarkable stealth. Blending into pale outcroppings of stone, she flattens her body to the surface, watching as small groups of rabbit pass below her, and waiting for the perfect moment before leaping down to deal a swift and crushing kill. Her movements are quick, a flash of white and a smattering of red, and then nothing. She's known to be quiet and focused whilst among members of her pride as well, not just on the hunt.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pony • Scorpio • Female • Ace • INTP

Link • Link • © • Link • Link

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ThePonyQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cactologist » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:39 am

Username: Cactologist
Lion name: Nolaka (means "Aggressive" in Zulu)
Pride: Here
Pride Status: Main Huntress and Warrior
Give them a personality!: She was born a fighter, as fierce as they come. She never did fit in with the other lioness cubs, always the one to start fights and be rough and rowdy like the boys. In fact, she never was attracted to another lion, and instead of spending her youth crushing on the top cub, she spent her time proving that she was better than him. Never once did she stop to consider if her actions were safe or smart, only if she was protecting herself, her dignity, and those dear to her. Lionesses were called to be gentle, compassionate, and obedient, but she would rather make you taste blood then forgive you. One would think that this would make her untrustworthy and an outcast, but in fact the opposite was more accurate. It was smart to become her friend, rather than risking your life by opposing her.
147 words
Cactologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Hailey. » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:46 am

Username:Hailey_Lovegrove
Lion name:Kamili
Lion gender:Female
Pride:Pride
Pride Status:Watcher
Give them a personality!:Kamili is a young female with peculiar power she can hear for miles and miles, she can see for long distances which means she can easily scout out rouges and incoming danger making her a valuable asset.she has a strong female voice and is very loyal and is willing to do anything for her pride. She feels awkward around cubs not knowing what to do as they cling to her legs. Her power was coursed through a complication in birth leaving her pride to abandoned her in fear causing her to think she won't be the best motherly figure as she never really knows what it is like to have a loving mother but you never know...
Last edited by .Hailey. on Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
.Hailey.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

#26 entry

Postby allu » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:31 am

username: alluvium

lion name: sithembile ; we trust

lion gender: female

pride: xxx

pride status: broodmother/cubsitter

give them a personality!:

sithembile is a sweet lion with a calming nature. she knows exactly what to say and do to ensure that her pride members are doing alright, often talking them through their problems with a gentle tone. she loves helping her pride members, and considers being able to do that her greatest accomplishment aside from helping raise cubs. she spends her days with the cubs in the pride, as it is her job to do so, and the cubs of the pride adore her. she plays little games to help them with the skills they will need later on, and does it with a smile. she helps them learn things about each pride rank, so they know what they want to be in the future depending on what they enjoy. sithembile has a good relationship with the leader of the pride, queen khanya, who often comes to her for advice on what to do with the pride in troubling times. she always does her best to help and often times is rewarded with praise from queen khanya, something she takes to heart. you can always find a smile on her face, and if you don't it should be easy to tell that something is wrong.

[204/50 words]
allu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:32 am

Username: TheSongOfTheStars
Lion name: Quickly calling
Lion gender: female
Pride:link to thread
Pride Status: huntress
Give them a personality!:
In a word: overcompensating. Quickly calling is always trying to improve on things that do not necessarily need improvement. If she makes a small mistake she'll bend over backwards to fix it, from long grandizing apology speeches announced in front of the entire pride, to large gifts of prey to the "wronged" lion. She isn't trying to be better than eveyone, but rather wants to be seen as equal to everybody. Naturally she can't please everyone and finds herself pulled in multiple directions in her attempts to do so.

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jupiter, » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:34 am

Username: \OwO/
    Lion name: Demeter
    Lion gender: female
    Pride: the outsiders
    Pride Status: "the scout"
    Give them a personality!: Demeter and Artemis have always had a very strong bond, they're like best friends. Demeter would lay down her life to protect the ones whom she loves, fighting for them til her very last breath. Although she may look sweet, she is a vicious and protective pride member, who becomes very possessive if you go near the cubs. She has excellent hearing and she is very sneaky and stealthy
Last edited by jupiter, on Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
jupiter,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:41 am

Username: RupturedRaptor
Lion name: Sakari
Pride: link
Pride Status: Pride Captain & Fire Warrior & Hunter
Sakari is a strong individual. She eats rather a lot but she appears to use that energy up hunting and fighting. She is loyal to those she trusts, however she's extremely sceptical of everyone else. She has a strong sense of what she thinks is good and bad. Sakari would rather put her own life on the line than anyone else, although she will take caution before leaping into a dangerous situation. She is rather afraid of crossing river water, for fear of crocodiles. Her fears can grow irrational if not proven to be too extreme by someone she trusts. She is prone to getting lost in her own interpretation of the world meaning that she isn't always able to understand other's points of view. This can mean she's more likely to be involved in conflict and she's usually the one to attack first. She will however admit her mistakes, should she calm down and be shown where she went wrong.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdy » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:06 am

Username:
The Pirate
Lion name:
Sabaya ("suh-buy-uh")
Lion gender:
Female
Pride:
Logue's Pride
Pride Status:
Huntress
Sabaya is a dauntless and stubborn lioness who is known for being all bite and no bark. A lioness of little words, she would rather show than tell that she means business. However, despite her hardened exterior, she has been known to have a gentler side, particularly with young cubs. She takes immense pride in her work as a Huntress and is a tough but efficient teacher who strives for perfection. Still, she is known for being one of the last to take her meal despite her rank as Huntress, and would starve before watching another lion go hungry. This is what attracted her to Logue's method of leadership and lead to her joining the pride, eager to help others and fight for a more equal system (though she'd never admit it!)
Birdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me