runner up
user; memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=824402
(form)
RU: click

honorable mentions
user; memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=638027
(form)
x1 stubs

And first viscet of the regular portion of our event! Woo!
Honestly I had a lot of fun designing this one so I hope you guys really like em <3

for this one's comp tell me if they're afraid of the dark, why or whynot.

[Form]
Code: Select all
username;
name;
gender;
personality; (optional - 300 words max)
are they afraid of the dark? why or whynot? (200 words minimum / 800 words max)
x3 extras; (optional - each extra can be 250 words or 1 piece of art)

-question/prompt is not optional
-personality is optional but encouraged
-extras are optional but also encouraged
-extra words cannot be added to the prompt / art cannot be comics or animations greater than small pixel ones (like bounce/blink)
-prettying up is allowed
-good luck!

End Date: November 9th, 2017 @ 8pm CST

mutations
multiple eyes - cluster variant (roaming event rare)
butterfly tufts (event rare)

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3621378][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2969482&size=large&format=png&rev=1509028761[/img][/url]
Last edited by Mint Chip on Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet 1972 - Foggy Night

Postby Saberblush » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:08 am

Oh gosh soooo pretty mark
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluwu » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:10 am

Mark?

▪ code by Vluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ▪

DATHAF

▸HELLO !MY NAME'S VLU,
My old username was blukitty53, and on other websites i may be shrickerdoosle,
My interest's include writing, drawing, culinary, and video & online games! I'm trying
animation and other creative arts slowly, but school keeps me busy! I love to create
and build characters by drawing and writing about them. Creating art for my characters
and friends always brings a smile to my face. have a wonderful day/night ♥
━━━━━━━━━ [ ✦ ✦ ] ━━━━━━━━
[ ▪ FEMALE ▪ INFP ▪ GEMINI ▪ ]
Vluwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cienkam//the king of shadows

Postby mango marmalade,, » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:55 am

theme song: summerland-coleman hell
username; manymangoes
name; king cienkam (see-en-kahm)//king of shadows-can be called cien, or just king
gender; male
personality;
i'm not...
i'm not a wise old king. my personality does nothing to reflect the personalities of the neighboring kings and their 'wise old words'. i'm the youngest of the kings, and they talk about it behind my back. i know they do i have eyes everywhere, in every kingdom. i hear how they talk about my anger and how i can't control it, or how i can control my subjects even less than my emotions. but, in the end, i don't pay them any mind. for they are just a bunch of old men, flapping their wrinkly mouths and talking about kings they would never dare confront themselves. in a way, i am wiser than them. i know the ways of the people, while they only know the ways of the rich people. my subjects are far more powerful then their measly armies full of mortals. when they say i'm bitter, they are right. because they don't know how i perceive the word 'bitter'. i think it is a way to describe someone who looks weak on the outside, but full of a deadly, disgusting taste on the inside. they say i'm arrogant, but my 'boasts' are true. i do have more power than them, and i do have a greater kingdom. but when they say i am foolish, inexperienced, weak, cowardly, and brainless...
they are WRONG.
i am smarter than they'll ever be. they will never reach my level of experience, or my level of knowledge. they are nothing compared to shadows.
they are nothing compared to ME.
(260/300)
are they afraid of the dark? why or why not?: his cold laugh filled the small space, echoing through all of the small cracks and crevices. his watchers shrink back in fear, almost becoming blacker then the shadows they crouch in. the king took his withered and cracked staff in a clawed paw, lifting it up. using one of his claws to pick at an invisible speck, the entire cavern was silent. you could almost see the tension in the air, the bated breath making the cave feel thick and stuffy. but with a
BANG
the king smashed down the staff onto the cold floor, startling spirits and shadows alike. his furious yell ripped through his throat, a guttural scream ripping from his mouth all three of eyes were narrowed, almost slits. his breath was low and shallow, as the furious monarch observed the cowering subject below his throne.
"you dare..." his voice was hushed, almost a deadly kind of silent.
"you dare... as for MERCY?!" he roared, sending spittle flying down onto the poor shadow. "do you know what you've DONE? why you're HERE, in MY relm? you have destroyed my reputation, almost collapsed my entire kingdom. it is a miracle that i still have followers, that i am still referred to as the shadow king. and with all that, you dare ask for MERCY? even if you hadn't committed the highest form of treason and betrayal, it would take months, even years,to earn back my trust. so for you, you cowering, sniveling, wretched COWARD, there will be no mercy. you don't deserve it." he leans back into his chair, watching the spirit on the ground with one raised eyebrow. "do you have anything more to say?"
the black mass on the ground rases its head, exposing a pair of beady green eyes. 'you, you'd better watch out. we will come for you. we will revolt. you will learn to fear us-"
cien throws his head back, letting loose a loud, barking laugh. he chuckles, smirking at the mass at his feet. "i will fear you? a measly mass of black ooze? tell me, dear peasant, why, of all things that lurk in my deadly kingdom, i should fear you? do you know what i have to fight against, each and every day? i have learned to forget my fear of the dark and the things that live in it, because i have become. if you are afraid of the dark, you afraid of me. i am the darkness that surrounds my kingdom, and you are a part of me. so, don't tell me that i will 'fear you'. of all things, you should fear me." the king laughs again, his eyes throwing of a deadly glint. he keeps his mouth closed as he laughs, giving him the appearance of violently shaking. "that's right! you should fear me! FEAR ME.
i do not nee to fear the dark or its weaklings for representatives. and do you know why?
do you KNOW WHY?
because i am the dark.
and why should i fear myself?"
with another
BANG
of his staff. he gets out of his chair and faces towards the wall. dropping his head to his chest with a sigh and closing his eyes, he speaks.
"this council is adjourned."
(504/800)
-----
'i am king.'
these were the only words cienkam spoke at the meeting, after he was exiled. what a joke that ex-king is. the ghost that had revealed himself to humans was identified as one of cien's subjects, so that was why he was exiled. although, personally, i believe cien should've been executed, right then and there. no one wants a shadow king. we have no use for him, so why not just get rid of him? why delay the inevitable? i would've gladly taken in his worshippers after he was dead. and it would've improved my reputation, taking in those refugees.
but no, the council decided to be 'generous' and let him go to the other lands. did i tell them to stop? yes, i did. but did they listen? no, they didn't, and now they pay. cien has decided to rise up again, so now we're in a civil war. 300 causalities, already. that's right. we've only been fighting for, what, 3 days? we could have STOPPED THIS before it began. but no one ever listens to the tiny, pathetic ruler of the badlands, oh no. for who could he defeat, huh? no one? that's what they think. i'll kill cien, just wait and see. he won't even see me coming. a life for a thousand soldier's lives, i think that's fair. and i will kill him. i have no doubts it can be done, what with my straw-men and their powers. i've been working on them, you see, and they are fully capable of stabbing someone in the back, or slitting someone's throat. anyone can kill him, but i personally think that i am just the man to do it. and don't you?
[excerpt from the insane KING BOSEN'S recovered journal.]
(283/250)
[took out extra words from this one out of the next extra!]
----
i must run. king bosen is in there, in my room. it was only sheer coincidence that i had to take a walk in the night, otherwise i would already be dead. i trained shadow guards to wait at the door, but i guess he already killed them. but... how could he be in two places at once? in this small closet, i can hear things all throughout my castle. and downstairs, i hear bosen's heavy steps, his thunderous movements. he is counting on me already being dead, but... how? the reason i am confused is because in my bedroom, the one room that is directly next to the closet, i hear...
scratching noises. noises of sticks being dragged across my floor. what could that be? and i am still wondering that question when i hear the dragging noises exit my bedroom. they move up the hall, towards the stair, but...
but they stop. they stop in front of the closet. i shrink back against the back of the closet, scrunching myself up. and then, to my absolute horror, the door handle
slowly
starts
to
TURN.
(186/217)
Last edited by mango marmalade,, on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:42 am, edited 14 times in total.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow Striker » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:06 am

Marking
Shadow Striker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:26 am

username; tenlittlesoldierboys
name; WIP - mm maybe Jeshoa
gender; male

screech

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:52 am

mark <3
within darkness lies tranquility
behind every black array hides peace
no soul dares to lurk within the shadows
no creature creeps along the blackened pathways
even if it is for just the night long
I am safe
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunala. » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:28 pm

username;
      name;
      gender;

mork
lunala.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:23 pm

just gunna watch, offering up friends c:
Last edited by ~Ash Wolf~ on Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:32 am

username;; ~prophecy~
name;; claec woodward
gender;; male

personality;;
Claec is astonishingly hard on himself. He holds just about no confidence in himself and questions his judgement frequently. This is presumably because of the fact that his mate left him. However through her eyes, he left her. Claec had apparently "done something taboo" and thus the two split. In reality, she grew increasingly violent and impatient- She had become dark in her heart. The littlest of a mistake had set her off on a rampage, and she didn't want to be around him or their son anymore. Neither took parting with eachother well, but overall it was worse for Claec. Obviously, a lot about him changed. He just had gone through something really bad, that was expected. Claec became introverted and was silent most of the time. He didn't speak much unless spoken to. Claec kept to himself and didn't try forming any bonds in fear he would mess everything up again. Even though he doubted himself, he did not doubt the fact she could still be saved. He is full of determination, driven by love. He won't stop searching for his lover. He hates the thought of being isolated, even though he is the one detaching himself from everyone else.

are they afraid of the dark? why or why not?;;
    Why would I call the silent night good?
    The sky is a dark overcast,
    Clouds drifting slowly.
    They are everywhere.
    Soon those clouds will cover the moon,
    They will block out my hope.
    The darkness will strike again.

I shall compete against the fast dying of the light.
    The light disappears every night.
    The light is taken away.
    Because every night comes the raven.
    The raven that is darkness.

Darkness conquers everything.
    Everything I say.
    Rocks, trees, grass fall victim,
    My lovers heart fell too.

Only fire shall extinguish the corruption that is the dark.
    The fire shall burn the raven.
    It shall take back what was stolen.

Rocks, trees, grass illuminating.
    But my lovers heart...
    Still surrounded by the dark.

I fear not, she is not lost.
    Not lost...
    Not lost yet...
    Not lost.

The dark abyss that is the night,
    Conquers all,
    Conquers all.
    It thieved my lovers heart.

The controlling demon that is the night,
    Conquers all,
    Conquers all.
    My lover's heart is gone.

The twisted raven that is the night,
    Conquers all,
    Conquers all.
    But maybe she wanted to go?

The dark abyss that is the night,
    Conquers all,
    Conquers all,
    But it will not conquer my fright.

extra one;; 250 words or 1 piece of art
extra two;; 250 words
extra three;; 250 words
Last edited by padaleckii on Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:56 pm, edited 10 times in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me