Gin and Kirin

Postby smol ken » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:16 am

Top: Gin, male

song lyrics will go here

Bottom: Kirin, male

"Born with a void, hard to destroy with love or hope
Built with a heart, broken from the start and now
I die slow"

using my color changer on the eye of top kid, will grab proof when I get internet
located here. (as Nicolas)
proof of approval

Ok so ive been putting ideas together for my kids, right.
So
Gin and Kirin, taken away from Anarchy at a young age. They dont even remember him. They were both expirements, but Kirin didnt have it as bad as gin, as he was normal compared to him.
Kirin would often swipe things from the lab and stuff

Diablo was the guardian angel of Gin, but latee was cast down due to sin and his curiosity of demons being more then expected from an angel
Diablo later saves the two anyway.

Kirin branches off, taking to the medicine field.
Gin keeps to the waters and to variois arts, singing and literal art, a siren. Doesnt talk all that much

As adults, Kirin does become a master in the medical field, mostly dealing with medicine. his coworkers and him accidently [censored] up a large batch of vaccines for a virus that was spreading. Lets say they accidently made it 10x more lethal
Bam, zombies and infected. Rapid spread of disease to those who are non aquatic or are bitten
Kirin slowly goes mad, and being half fish, does get infected, bit only to a certain extent
Kirin goes mad and does try and mess with the virus more, making it worse and worse
Gin becomes an expirement again :V
Sin wasnt effected but met Gin through Kirin, and he was captured by him as well.
Diablo once again has to help them

Kirin just builds his messed up army of zombie people

After the second time Gin gets out, hes becomes quiet and only talks if you talk to him, and almost has a dead look to him

Absinthe later joins Gin, Singani, and Diablo as they try and sruvive in the world.

If you have ever played resident evil, Kirin could very well be compared to Weaker.

In a modern au, one where it isnt apocolyptic , Kirin is a scientist ,who often works himself too hard, in the field of medicine. On the flip side, Gin is an artist, both in music and the arts. Dancing was never his forte.
smol ken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me