Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

eros ref

Postby olive oil » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:55 am

name: Eros
    sexuality:ha, gaaaay
    myers briggs: ENFP
      extroverted - intuitive - feeling - prospecting
      "The Campaigner personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike types in the Explorer Role group, Campaigners are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd." (source)
    personality: Eros is normally a pretty social guy. When not on his own, he's very friendly, and some may describe him as kind. His sense of humour is very witty, and will roast whoever whenever he gets the chance to. While his "roasts" may be taken as jokes, deep down, you know he means it. Eros is very charming, though his words don't hold much meaning. He uses his quick tongue to get deals on wares that he will then resell (for a higher price) or to sell his items for more than they're worth. When not facing the eye of the public, he's irritable and complains a lot. However, if he snaps or yells, he always feels guilty afterwards. He's quite good at holding grudges.
    (current) occupation: small business owner (jewelry maker)
    au: (unsure)

edits: nr: sclera, standard: custom tail shine, teeth edits
    3/3 breeding slots
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐