Artist kittykore [gallery]
Time spent 27 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Devin Andrew Scott

Postby kittykore » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:16 am

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Every since he was a little he always had an interest in Marching. Drumline actually!
He had remembered going to football games with his family and always saw the drum
line. His dream is to be in the Blue devils, he is now a high school who is dreaming to
be lead snare he never seems to stop practicing drumming, it drives his teachers nuts
when he's drumming in class. He's tried out for blue devils but has been told he is too
young and to work on his drumming heights. It's been three years since he has tried out
and is trying more and more each day to get better. He doesn't really talk to anyone
outside of drumline, his parents have to actually pry the sticks out of his hands due to
him never pausing to drum making his hands have blisters all over them. As you can all
imagine, drums are loud. So you can logically think one thing, if he drums that much he's
probably hard of hearing. Which is true, when someone tries to talk to him across a room
he can't hear them. It can get rather annoying when people are trying to talk to him but
it's much worse when he starts drumming in the middle of their conversation. While he
seems like a jerk he's actually a pretty chill guy who likes to go with the flow. Or that's
how he describes himself. While it's accurate it makes him pretty cocky and very brash.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Last edited by kittykore on Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me