Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

RPW #800.5 // WINNERS

Postby supernovacity » Wed May 06, 2015 5:09 pm

aaa i've wanted to make a winged rpw for ages ;w;
decided to put a little spin on it

fur type 1 / small ears / custom wing 'tails' / special multi-shaded blue paint

this is gonna be an impress me!
here's a base skeleton(basically, what's required), other than that, go nuts!
Code: Select all
username;;
rpw name;;
rpw gender;;
personality;;
art;;

note that they CAN fly, but it can be difficult, with their largest wings being weighed down by paint qwq

forgot to mention, this will end sometime in june! qvq

there's a bit of a small thing i'd like to add
if you like, this rpw can be a crew member of leifr's crew
their rank among the ship is up to you!(though they can't be leifr's second in command, since that's taken by his adoptive daughter qwq)
it however, adds to what i'd like to see in your form!
1. their rank on the ship
2. how they came to be on the ship(this is optional) (leifr tends to take in orphaned kids or those who are struggling in an attempt to give them a 'fresh start' if they desire)
3. their relationship with leifr's family!(and leifr ofc)

leifr is very rough and tough, and he's very arrogant, believing the sea belongs to him
he's not very fatherly, though he has a giant soft spot for children.
he's a pirate, so ofc sometimes his ways are unethical.

leifr's family:
his adoptive daughter ripley
ripley is very self-sufficient, and will try to do everything herself, even if she does need help. She dislikes when people call her a 'kid' unless they're her father. She's very skeptical, and you'll have to prove your skills/worth to her.
sol, leifr's mate/husband
i'd pm zuppe for relationship help, since i figure pasting the whole personality would be a little excessive
nott, leifr and sol's child
nott is very quick on their feet, and enjoys helping out in whatever way they can
they aspire to be a great pirate like leifr one day
(please use they/them pronouns ONLY for nott qwq)
ran, leifr and sol's daughter
again, please pm zuppe qvq
Last edited by supernovacity on Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Won't waste more tears on yesteryears
───════════════◈════════════───
ImageImage
nova - she/he/they
icon - pixels

Instead we'll carry on
supernovacity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW #800.5

Postby wolf ;; » Wed May 06, 2015 5:17 pm

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
Hey, balto. here! I am
currently trying for this rpw, as you
can see by the form I have produced.
To quickly go over who I am, I am
currently an artist, nursery artist and
growth artist of the species, as well
as a few other selected species, and I
think I happen to be one of the most
active in rpws. I currently own a total of
36 rpws of my own, all of their names of
which can be found here, and I
would love to make this rpw my 37th rpw c:
I would absolutely not leave him in the dust -
while it may not seem that I draw much art of
my rpws here, I do roleplay a fair few of them,
and I draw most of them while at school, of art
which I decide not to upload, even if I really like
it, so I can assure you he would be cared for,
although it may not seem like it on CS, and I
would never give him up, he would become my
precious buttwing.

╚══════════════════════════════════════╝
going through the basics ;;
For this 800 adopt, I have decided that for my form I would give him the name of Camdyn. This name, in short, means 'winding valley', which I gave to this rpw because of the four sets of wings he has, and I thought that in general this name would fit him nicely. Although that name does seem to be very feminine, he takes it either way and would never change it, and accepts the nickname of Cam. He is a bigender wolf, going by he/him or she/her, but he will usually go by more muscular pronouns then the feminine, although he was biologically born female, but later on in life, and once he had been saved from the side of the streets, this wolf gave himself a different identity, so he could feel like he was starting new and fresh.
As for his age, he is only young, and around the age of 18-19, although it is unknown of which. He was born in winter, in the cold months of the year, although those were not the most dangerous months that year. They don't seem to mind the cold, but they seem to hate the more hot months of the years, which seems to be pretty ironic. His birthday, to be exact on the day and month, is the 25th of December, christmas day.

by me

digging deeper ;;
Camdyn, in general, is a very nice rpw, despite what he has been through in the past. He is a very social rpw, never really acting mean or stubborn or anything of the sort, and treating other rpws, even those who are younger then him, with respect. He never looks down at any rpw as if they are lesser then him, from the older wolf to the youngest pup, and he treats everyone equally, and they best way he can, even to those who may defy against his actions or may not like him at all. He finds it hard how not everyone can be friends with each other, and really doesn't know much of the world full on, even with what he has experienced. He is understanding to others, and often lets them take their time with things.
Along with respecting others, he is also very gentle and loving, being slow and sensitive to those who can break easily, and he knows he can be a bit more firmer and persistent with the tanks. He can see the limits in every wolf, just about, and although he is careful to tread, he really just wants to help them. He is a great wolf to be left with pups, and is a good carer for them, always being playful but making sure the young ones don't hurt themselves somehow. But he still lets them go free, as long as he has an eye on them and can see what they are getting up to.
This winged wolf is very hard-working, and to some it may seem that he works a little too hard sometimes. He likes to make sure that he gets the job done, and with his role on the ship, that is usually the only time he will ever act serious. He never wants to mess it up, and he wants to make sure that the ship is in top condition - often going past others swiftly to get it over and done with, quick but effective. He always makes sure that nothing is wrong with the ship before they go out, and he always makes sure to do his chores in order, otherwise he cannot finish what he had started without being very muddled. This takes some by surprise, since he is usually so playful, but as he might say, this was his second chance at life, so he has to make it the best chance.

by me

through closed doors ;;
"She's a monster!"
Two wolves stood glaring across the table at each other, the playful child who sat in the middle stopped at their fathers words as he snarled.
"Look at her, you can't tell me she is normal!"
That is all he had wanted - a normal life, but this pup couldn't be in it.
"H-how could you say that?! This is your daughter!" The smaller of the two standing retorted, before holding her arms out for the pup that came closer to her, to hold her.
"Take one look at her and tell me what comes to your mind first - abomination, monster, that's what everyone thinks of that stupid excuse for a pup!"
The pup flinched, pressing against her mother as she shook her head.
"She is our darling girl, she is my world and I love her!"
"Well she is no daughter of mine - she is a disgrace, she should've been culled at first site."
The female looked horrified at what her mate said, but then pulled her lips back in a snarl before carrying her daughter out of the room, and to her own, the pup almost in tears.
"W-why doesn't he like me?" The pup whimpered, getting cradled closer to the mother.
"Because he doesn't understand that you're special...but he doesn't matter, ok?" She said softly. "He and everyone else don't matter...ignore their words, they obviously have something wrong with them."
The pup was unsure, but only gave a nod, calming down a bit. "S-so it d-doesn't matter?"
"What they say? No. Cam, just don't listen to them - they're trying to bring you down but you're stronger then that."
Camdyn flicked an ear and nodded, the mother right - she didn't have to care. Finally, at last, the young pup was lulled into an uneasy sleep.

-

Camdyn glanced out the window, the dark of the sky and the snow on the ground and buildings going past. It was christmas eve, almost midnight, and the young pup was almost eight now. They were going to buy some last minute presents for family members...or that's what her mother had told her. Her father was the one driving. She barely spoke to him, knowing how much he didn't like her, and usually kept to her mother.
But they seemed to go into the more disappointing part of town...she had heard about this, these parts weren't the best to be around in. All of a sudden, the car came to a stop, and her father was the first to get out. "This is our stop." He said gruffly.
Cam then quickly got out of the car, and waited for her mother, sticking to the side of the other wolf. This was creepy...until her eyes came to the store across the road...a toy store. She didn't have many toys - her father refused, despite her mothers efforts to sneak some to her to make up for it. "Mama." She said softly, looking at her. "Can we go have a look?"
The young pup could feel the glare of her father on her back, but her mother gave a nod. "Of course, sweetie-"
"No, we can't." The growl came from her father, and she flicked her ears back.
"And why not? She could use a toy-"
"I said no!"
The snarl of the large wolf frightened the young one, who pressed lightly against her mother. She just wanted a toy...a train sounded cool...
"Well, I don't care what you say, I'm getting her one!" Her mother snapped, and she took her pup by the hand and began to lead her across the road. It almost seemed too good to be true...of course it didn't stay that way.
The male then grabbed her mother by the sleeve, and pulled her back roughly, causing her to let go of her pup. "I said no and that is final! That monster deserves nothing!" He snarled. Her mother then shoved him back a little and growled.
"She's not a monster! Just because she's a little different means nothing!"
Cam could only watch with wide eyes as her father raised a paw, scoring it across her mothers face, and the female let out a yelp, being thrown to the side.
Something seemed to snap in the pup, as she rushed to her mother before glaring up at her father, the wolf that had caused fear and pain to her. "Why would you do that?! She did nothing!"
Her courage didn't last long as her father stalked closer, looking as if he would explode. "How DARE you talk to me that way, you disgusting mutt?!" He roared, not hesitating to slash his paw across her face, easily knocking the pup down. That had been hard, her face was already bleeding. He then grabbed her by one of the wings on her back, roughly picking her up, smirking as the pup yelped. "Not so brave now, are you?!"
Cam narrowed her eyes, for once she felt...anger? She then attempted to tussle with the older male - that didn't last longer, after a few more hard hits to the face, she was down again, battered and bruised. She then gave another shrill yelp as his foot connected hard with her stomach. Other wolves were watching, but no one dared to step in, for fear, although she was sure someone had called the police.
"Get out of here, you mutt!"
Despite the pain, she managed to lift her head a little, to look at her father who was snarling at her.
"Get out of here before I make you come out a lot worse then this, you pathetic thing!"
The pup felt tears fill the corner of her eyes, her mother couldn't save her now, and she knew he would keep his word. So she clumsily and painfully got to her feet, stumbling off through the crowd, although a few did try to stop her, to check if she was alright. She could barely see, but she began to run, nearly tripping - she had to get out of here.
He wasn't done with her yet.
It seemed hours had passed by the time that the pup stopped, in a seemingly abandoned street. She could hear the roaring of waves nearby - she was near the docks, she could tell, especially with the tangy scent of seawater. The scrawny pup soon fell shelter in front of one of the abandoned shops, and she lied down - the docks were visible from here, and in the distance, on the ocean, she could see a ship coming in. But that didn't matter, the pup was cold and exhausted, and in pain. Despite this, she managed to fall into a painful sleep, whimpering and twitching.
Although she might not be for long.
Unknown to her, an hour later she was transported to that ship she had seen come in, but was in such a deep sleep that she didn't wake. She could, however, hear voices around her, and no matter how much she wanted to open her eyes and confront the new wolves, she didn't - they weren't harming her, that was good enough for her to stay asleep and get some well earned rest.
When she awoke, she was confronted by a strange wolf, of no one she had seen before...apparently his name was Leifr, or something of the sort, and where she was, was in his ship. She was wary, but decided to tell him her name and roughly why she had been the way she was, and she could tell he felt sorry for the pup. After that, she wasn't allowed to go back to land just yet, but she was asked to help around the ship when she could, which she actually found...enjoyable. A few days later, when the ship had to leave, Cam went to Leifr and asked if she could come along with him and his crew...to get away from the pain of her old life, of his old life, this is where he could start new, fresh memories and friends, no one called him out on his wings, and he was glad. He was no longer Cam, the frightful female, but rather Camdyn, the kind and friendly wolf, who strangely went by both female and male, but since his new change, he went more by male pronouns, to make the pain lesser, but as years went on...it seemed to fit.

-

As Camdyn stayed with Leifr, the winged wolf could see the pirate like a father figure, the one he had never gotten as a child. As he grew through the years, he earned more family - wolves he considered siblings, and he looked over the pups as a big sibling would. He worked on the ship and helped wherever he could. Where was once weak, and not able to do much, he was now strong, and could do so many things on the ship. He ever used his wings sometimes, especially as a lookout - but this proves difficult as it doesn't give him the proper view he needs. He could now get the one thing he needed for his hard work - compassion. He became safe, thanks to Leifr, and he will forever remain loyal to the other wolf.
He is unknown to his parents, they probably think he is dead, and he wishes he could see his mother, let her know he is very much alive, and thriving, but he doesn't care much for his dad, the wolf who cast him out and looked down at him for his difference, for what made him stand out, for what made him special, as his mother had put it.

by me

rough waters ;;
Camdyn is a Boatswain. Now, a Boatswain has a seemingly simple job, when in reality it takes a lot of time and effort. They must supervise the maintenance of the vessel, and of all of its supply stores. He is in charge of inspecting the ship and making sure it is good, as well as checking the sails and rigging each morning at the docks. He then must go and report the state of the ship to the captain, and that would determine if the ship was able for sailing that day or not, and if not, he would keep an eye on the ship for any improvements, or for the cause of any problems. He would be in charge of all on-deck activities and chores, including weighing and the dropping of the anchor when coming to a stop, and the handling of the sails each day, making sure they are in perfect condition.
Cam takes this very seriously, surprisingly, and will always make sure not to muck around, and not let others mess around on the ship, especially if it seems they are going to do something wrong.

Why do I want this rpw? Well, it is hard to
pinpoint one reason, for there are several for
me. I mean, some of those reasons can't
even be put into words. I feel that I can
actually connect to this rpw, and I don't
tend to try for many rpws, unless their
design speaks to me, in mostly
the character development sense, and
since I am trying out, it seems I did have a few
ideas for my form, and for this rpw in general.
So if I were to win, I would be over the moon, and
I would make sure to never forget this rpw, never
leave him in the dust, and I would possibly try
to find him roleplays. Cam would never be forgotten.

contacts list ;;
Leifr ;; father figure
Leifr? Hmmm, well, this was the wolf that have given Camdyn here a second chance at life, and although it is the life that not many experience, he is glad to have it. Ever since this wolf took him in, he has looked up to him, not only as his captain, but also as his father figure, almost. He could consider him family - afterall, even he would be better then Cam's biological father. He knows Leifr tries to be a good father, although the pirate has no idea how, and he overall admires this wolf, but not enough to want to live a complete life like this - but he has Cam's utter pure respect.

Sol ;; sorta father figure
Ehh...he honestly has no idea how to feel about Sol. Sure, he respects him, since he is Leifr's mate, but there's just something...off about him to Cam. He knows barely anything about his backstory, and maybe he can sense that there was something horrible in the past? He has no clue, and he doesn't know if he wants to find out. For the most part, he is still polite and kind to the older wolf, but he can't shake the strange feeling off.

Ripley ;; sorta sister figure
Camdyn respects Ripley, although he doesn't really like the way she seems to treat others. He finds it strange, and mean, but he would never confront her about it. He does consider her to be apart of family, especially since she was taken in by Leifr too, and although he doesn't know if he has ever 'proven' himself to her, he would protect her if he had to, and if she couldn't do it herself, since he knows she usually can handle herself.

Nott ;; sibling figure
He finds this guy cute - the agender pup surprises him with the gender they have taken, and seems to connect with them more then their other siblings. He finds it cute and amusing how they want to be like Leifr, and often tells them that one day they will, if they just try that little extra bit. If anyone was to try and put them down and tell them they couldn't do it, Cam would defend them, and tell the others to shove it and go away, and says Nott can be anyone they want to, and do whatever they want to do.

Ran ;; sorta sister figure
Out of all Leifr's kids, excluding Ripley, Cam has to say that if he had to have a least favourite of the four, it would be Ran. She's almost like Sol, just more...well, he doesn't know exactly. But he knows he does get a bit wary around her, but still helps and respects her...maybe trying to find out if she's hiding something.

Loki ;; brother figure
He doesn't know Loki much, as he doesn't spend as much time with him as he does with Nott or Vidar, or doing his chores, but he does like the teen. He does respect him, and does talk to him from time to time when the neither of them are doing anything. Cam can't build a proper opinion, but so far he likes him. He doesn't get the strange feeling with him like he does with his father Sol and his sister Ran.

Vidar ;; sister figure
Well, as like with Nott, Cam does really like this pup. He likes how...different, she seems to be from her parents, being so artistic, he likes to try and chat with her sometimes, and ask what next ideas she may have in store. Although he doesn't like the fact too much that she is loud, as he is a bit sensitive to loud noises, but he tends to ignore it around the pup, and still goes on with his day. He likes to also debate to her sometimes with a few theories, although he doesn't know a lot of stuff, it helps him learn more from her.

Morgan ;; uncle figure
He has only met this wolf once or twice, and he will admit, he cannot believe how Morgan and Leifr are related, especially as brothers. But he still likes this wolf, often having nice chats with him. He hopes to get to know him a little better, so he can form a better opinion of him. Although for now, it is decent enough.

Mani ;; aunt figure
Mani is one of the only wolves Cam looks up to - unlike her brother, Sol. He has met her a few times, but he already aspires to have her lifestyle - free, away from most rules and to just be free. He doesn't find her a bit frightening at all, even with her scars, and often speaks to her when she comes to give The younger pups a visit. She seems so different from her brother, almost like the opposite, and that is what he likes about her.

FOUND
Last edited by wolf ;; on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:01 pm, edited 21 times in total.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightshyne » Wed May 06, 2015 5:18 pm

it's the buttwing
Marking for reasons. quq
Not trying out though.
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypnowave » Wed May 06, 2015 6:14 pm

marking for absolutely no reason
    buttwings though
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dissimulodeerling. » Fri May 08, 2015 4:47 am

I'm sorry I lost the connection. qvq sorry for wasting space
Last edited by Dissimulodeerling. on Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Art (C) left- Ruki Ki, .Forever. Right- Lineart by wolphee, colored in by Ravendarus. And Kinke by Cali. (I don't remember your CS Name Sweetie)

My Things.
Shovel-claw Burrowers.
My art shop.(Open)
[url]My Characters.[/url]

ImageImage
Dissimulodeerling.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowflop » Sun May 10, 2015 12:27 pm

username;;
snowflop

rpw name;;
Sora
Japanese for sky

rpw gender;;
Male

personality;;
Sora is an arrogant,sarcastic, and self obsessed wolf.
While he normally is very confident, he can get very insecure.
( He is especially sensitive about his weak flying)
He never does anything unless it will benefit himself in some way.
Can be compassionate at times, but him making friends and showing kindness is a rare occurrence.

accessories;;
Sora always wears a fish patterned scarf.
It doesn't suit him, being a gaudy blue and bright orange, but he refuses to stop wearing it.
He also usually has a messenger bag, he likes to have somewhere to carry things

Quite the journey;;

Sora stood impatiently on the dock, scanning the ships. He needed a ride and most of these ships didn't look like they could get beyond the harbour. As his frown deepened he noticed a ship that stood out quite a bit from the others. It was bright, colourful, and most importantly it looked sturdy and well built. Sore casually headed in the ships direction trying his best not to look suspicious. He stopped beside it and carefully inspected the hull. “Looks sturdy to me" he mumbled to himself. "Of course it’s sturdy!" Sora looked up in surprise. A teenage girl glared down at him from one of the boats windows. “This is the ship of the famous pirate Leifr, have some respect!" she shouted indignantly. Sora snorted “Never heard of him" he replied condescendingly. "Never heard of him ehh?" a gruff voice piped in. Sora nearly fell into the water with surprise as a large man appeared beside him. “I am Leifr, famous pirate and owner of this here ship" Leifr said. Sora resisted the urge to make a sarcastic comment; this was the best looking ship he had seen in days. "Well then, Leifr" Sora said, trying to sound confident, “Is your ship for hire?". Leifr looked at him “For hire? My ship?” He said in a surprised voice. Sora was getting more and more uneasy about this whole thing, but he had already committed to this and he had to see it though. “Yes, for hire" He stammered uneasily” I need a good boat for-". The girl in the window interrupted him mid-sentence " Our ship isn't taking anyone like you on board, no matter how much you pay!" she snapped "The fact you would even suggest -" this time it was Leifr who interrupted, " Now just wait a minute Ripley, let’s hear what this young gentleman has to say". He turned back to Sora, "Where exactly are you looking to go?" Sora took a deep breath before continuing, "As I was saying, I need a ship to take me to Mermaid Island". The two pirates exchanges glances before Leifr replied “And what's a city boy like you want with Mermaid Island?".

…………………………………

Sora rubbed his wrist self-consciously. He couldn’t believe he had convinced Leifr to take him on board. It had been too easy, that pirate knew something Sora didn’t. Sora hated not knowing things, especially about something this important. At least Leifr had believed his lie that he was going to the island to research plant species. His real purpose wasn’t something that he was going to tell just any old pirate. But he couldn’t worry about that now, being here made him feel like a tourist on a boat full of law breaking pirates. He was sitting awkwardly in the corner of a cabin with his journal clutched to his chest. His messenger bag was pressed close to his side, between the wall and his winged tail. Across the room a young wolf, whom Sora had been informed was name Nott, sat eagerly on a stool. According to Leifr, Nott was Sora's "official guard" who was supposed to "keep this city slicker in line". While Sora was having a hard time taking the little wolf seriously, He decided to play along. He needed to avoid aggravating the pirates, because although he wouldn't admit it, he was a little bit terrified. "So" Nott said perkily "If you have so many wings why do you need to boat to get to an island?” Sora flinched at their question. He was very sensitive about the fact that his flying was sub-par. “If you must know, I don't fly well" Sora replied. He attempted to keep the condescending tone in his voice, but it was difficult. “Your wings are still really neat!" Nott chirped. They then proceed to ask “Why are you going to the island anyway? What kinda secret stuff do city people do? Do city people even have secrets?” Sora interrupted before they could ask any more questions. “I’m going to island to find something I need, and of course city people have secrets, you have secrets don't you? People are the same, whether they are pirates or normal people". Nott tilted their head, as if they were confused. “Huh, I never really thought about it like that”. They sat quietly, as if contemplating what Sora had said. Sora felt even more awkward now. He was starting to wish he hadn’t convinced Leifr to let him on board. After several minutes of silence it appeared that Nott didn’t have anything else to say, so Sora carefully opened his journal. He began to read over the information he had been compiling over the last few months concerning the mythical mermaid island.

…………………………………

Last edited by snowflop on Sun May 31, 2015 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
On a permanent semi-Hiatus - I only log in once every few months

ImageImage
Adopted Pets/Characters
My characters
My Flight Rising
My simas
My rpws
My Tolters
ImageImage
I just really love Niles Fire Emblem
snowflop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supernovacity » Mon May 25, 2015 9:52 am

along with bumping this, i have decided the end date will be around the end of june/early july to give you guys as much time as possible while still fitting into my schedule!

i'd also like to add, for those of you using leifr and his family in your form, that sol and leifr had two more pups as well!
loki and vidar!

loki is the top pup, and is a demiboy(using he/him pronouns i believe, though pm zuppe for details qvq)
and vidar is the bottom pup, who is a demigirl!
(she uses any pronouns, but she mostly uses she/her pronouns to refer to herself qvq)

i don't have loki's personality on hand, so i'd PM zuppe for it

Vidar however is very much an off the wall conspiracy theorist, and will go to great lengths to prove outlandish theories. She's very open and loves to hear other's theories
she's extremely artistic, and loves to write as well as draw/paint, though she gets frustrated with it easily as she loses her trains of thought quickly, so she tends to be jotting things down almost constantly so she remembers her ideas.
She loves meeting new people, and is quite a lot bigger than your average pup, seeming to take after her mountainous father, leifr.
She tends to be more outspoken and loud, not really having a grasp on her 'inside voice'.

keep in mind that leifr will be aggressively parental(even if he's not great at it)/protective towards all of his children as well ;w;
Last edited by supernovacity on Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
nova - she/he/they
icon - pixels

Instead we'll carry on
supernovacity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supernovacity » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:36 pm

bump qvq
ImageImage
nova - she/he/they
icon - pixels

Instead we'll carry on
supernovacity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supernovacity » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:27 am

boop
ImageImage
nova - she/he/they
icon - pixels

Instead we'll carry on
supernovacity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nutheart » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:15 am

username;; Nutheart
rpw name;; Seraph (named for the seraphim, six winged angels)
rpw gender;; Agender (zhe/zer)
personality;; Seraph is very uncomfortable in the spotlight, and places very little faith in strangers. Zhe may come off as cold for this reason, but beyond that layer, Seraph is warm and loyal...it just takes some earning. Zhe delights in helping zer shipmates, namely as their cook. Zhe has a way with zer ingredients, whipping even seemingly nasty things into something edible. This skill was once used to keep zerself alive, but now zhe happily applies it to feeding a whole crew. Zhe can get a bit annoying, even, checking to make sure everyone's well-fed. Zhe gets to help zer friends and stay on the down-low in the galley...zhe couldn't ask for a better job. Except for the fact that zhe occasionally gets seasick...urp.
history;; Seraph, as a child, found zerself being ogled by eager carnival-goers as "The Earthbound Angel." Zhe initially accepted zer fate, having known nothing else but sitting on a pedestal, flaring out zer wings to the oohs and aahs of the crowd. Zhe even found zerself being asked for divine favors, due to zer stage name. On some level, zhe enjoyed the fame, but as zhe grew up, zhe began to abhor all the constant attention and demands. If zhe truly was an angel, then surely zhe shouldn't be contained like this?
When you're a carnival sideshow, there's not much to do besides watching your audience right back. Seraph had become very observant from watching zer audience, and now zhe applied zer skill to escaping from zer act. When everyone had drifted off, Seraph contorted zerself out of zer cage, and sprinted into the night. For the first time, the young'un could freely spread zer wings and fly. It was an instinct, and despite the difficulty of flight with zer biggest wings weighed down, zhe felt a joy zhe had never experienced before.
Zhe found zerself hiding under huge cloaks as zhe tried to get a job, sitting on a corner with a sign and a tin can for donations. Zhe frequently wondered if the carnival would ever catch up with zer, but zhe had to dismiss that fear and focus on surviving. Zhe learned to make edible things out of even garbage as zhe struggled to make even a little money.
Zhe slowly found zerself on the docks, standing in the rain under zer cloak, holding up a sign, bleeding Sharpie reading "WILL WORK FOR FOOD." The sailors kept giving zer skeptical looks as they bustled by, trying to keep out of the rain. Zhe was only a child, after all. Nobody in the city would take zer, and apparently nobody here would, either.
Zhe found zerself seriously considering returning to the carnival. Maybe just until zhe was grown up and people would hire zer.
Seraph yelped as a sudden gust of wind hit, pulling hard at zer cloak. Zhe tried to hold it on, but there was too much loose fabric being caught in the wind. As it was ripped away, Seraph desperately pulled all of zer wings as close to zer body as possible and ducked zer head, trying to hide behind zer hair. Zhe heard the sailors start yelling, and Seraph initially thought they were yelling because of zer de-cloaking.
But then zhe looked up.
A large ship had pulled up to the dock, and a gruff wolf with tentacle tails barked out a "CHARGE!" as several others sprang onto a nearby ship, brandishing cutlasses. The sailors scattered, running by Seraph as they went. Zhe let out a sob as some of them ran by zer, rough and hasty enough to shove zer to the ground.Zhe stayed there, breaking into a full cry as the rain fell, letting her wings droop onto the soaked wood of the dock.
Zhe barely registered voices chatting around her until she felt a paw nudging her.
"Hey, are you all right?"
Zhe slowly looked up into bright pink eyes, a brightly colored RPW with a bandana and fluffy ears. They tilted their head slightly, awaiting a response. Seraph was mute, however, as zhe gazed in turn at several odd looking wolves, who peered down at zer with a range of expressions on their faces.
"I....I..." Seraph started, biting zer lip to hold back a sob. "I...no, I'm not..."
The captain's eyes softened. "Do ye have a place to go, young'un?"
Seraph sadly shook zer head, sniffling.
art;;

YELLS MY 800 SLOT IS OPEN AGAIN
THIS IS A HEAVY WIP
Nutheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups