CWHR: Adoptable Breeding by o s h u n

Based on Click to view
Artist o s h u n [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CWHR: Adoptable Breeding

Postby o s h u n » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:08 pm

This is a breeding between my public stallion Technicolor and Lichenfeathers (public mare) Ordeal

Fill out the form to win him/her with up to two extras of your choice!

Code: Select all
Username:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Breed: Appaloosa (75%) X Paint (25%)
Height: 15.1 hands
o s h u n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CWHR: Adoptable Breeding

Postby Timey » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:21 pm

Well I know just what it is you want
The way you love and get enough and then you move on
You play the game of who you need
And learn his name and walk away to find the next one
You say the things you're looking for
Look past me and towards the door
But darling did you think I wouldn't know?

I might not be what you want
I'm gonna be your halfway
I might not be what you need
But I'm gonna be the way
I'm never gonna be the thing you want
But I'm gonna be your halfway
I might not be what you need
I'm gonna be your halfway

You like to close your eyes and nod and picture him and what he'd say
And what he looks like
But all I can think is all the dreams in the world that can match up to the real thing
The real thing...

Halfway by Parachute

Username
TimeLord~Jedi
Show Name
Faded Photographs
Barn Name
Sepia
Color
Dark Bay Varnish Sabino
Breed
Appaloosa (75%) X Paint (25%)
Height
15.1 hh

Plymouth And Vintage - Editable by MustangKnight
Last edited by Timey on Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘
≿────────── ✘✗✘ ────────── -≾
Timey here! Fan of far
too many things to list.
Proud Fuze/Mute main.

≿────────── ✘✗✘ ────────── -≾
ImageImage
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾
HoC's xxxCWHR xxx ✘Link
✘Link xxx
© xxx ✘Link
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾Image
✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘
Timey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arrows » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:59 pm

Appys...I love her so much! <3

Eleanor Roosevelt wrote:The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Username:: Arrows
Show Name:: Kodachrome's Elegance
Barn Name:: Kodak
Color:: Dark bay varnish sabino
Breed:: Appaloosa (75%) X Paint (25%)
Height:: 15.1 hands

Personality wrote:Kodak is like a flicker. One moment she's there, the next she's not. She can be a bit overbearing and extremely head-on. Kodak also sees things as they truly are and is not fazed or fooled by what many may perceive them to be. She has a good memory and treasures things. She is a bit too confident almost, not afraid to speak her mind or battle for something. Kodak is a leader, and has a lot of determination bottled up. Kodak, in contradiction to her name, is actually quite clumsy. She becomes flustered easily and makes many mistakes.
Kodak is sweet and loving, and truly needs others to keep sane; she would do terribly all alone. Kodak relies on others to keep her self-esteem and her openness. Kodak, although not frail -at all-, finds fear in the darkness and loneliness. She needs the touch of others for comfort and support; she is social! This mare is also quick; both mentally and physically. Kodak enjoys beating others and having bragging rights. She can be narrow-minded at times, plus a bit vain; but that is every girl!
Kodak isn't afraid of herself or others. She is faithful and fierce, and often seen as a bit boyish. Kodak is a handful, for she is extremely intelligent and somewhat of an escape artist. Kodak loves to have a good laugh or a party. She has never been one to give up on herself or someone else, never break a promise, never tell a secret. Kodak shows her loyalty freely, even without having to try. Kodak will tell you if she had a problem with you, too. Kodak tries to not lie constantly, but will do so for something special. Kodak is none too easy to break.
She is a shining star hidden by spots, a sparkling gem masked by dirt.

Kodak's Perfect Mate wrote:Kodak's ideal mate is someone who can deal with her! She needs someone who will not treat her like a frail thing. She would like someone similar, but not exactly like her. Kodak will want someone with enough energy to keep up, and one tolerant of her gimmicks and occasional bragging. Not only does he need to be her parter, he needs to be her best friend and her rival. She needs someone to help out and support her, but also be competitive and even not be afraid to get mad or snarky with her. The occasional banter is actually something Kodak might enjoy. This stallion cannot be shy, not frail himself. He needs to be stable and strong; she does not need a man-baby to take care of. Such a stallion must also understand how independent she is, and not expect her to stay by him constantly. Kodak needs freedom. The stallion will not be her babysitter.
I suppose it can be put into simple words of what Kodak needs.
Kodak doesn't need a guardian. She doesn't want a babysitter. Kodak doesn't want a baby. She doesn't need a fatherly figure, or a brother. Not a leader, not a mystery.
Kodak needs a friend.

T. S. Elliot wrote:Sometimes things become possible if we want them bad enough.
Last edited by Arrows on Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
by serBronn

isleen
caswallon
my chwr horses

I <3 my horse Indigo
ℓ ι ν є у σ υ η g. ℓ ι ν є ƒ я є є. ℓ ι ν є ƒ є α я ℓ є ѕ ѕ.

My Kiamara, Odysseus. Click the picture to the right to see information & all art for Odysseus!

by Niluna
Arrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFeather11 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:27 pm

Fireflies wrote:You would not believe your eyes
If ten million fireflies
Lit up the world as I fell asleep
'Cause they'd fill the open air
And leave tear drops everywhere
You'd think me rude
But I would just stand and stare
~Fireflies by Owl City

Username:
ScarletFeather11
Show Name
Catching and Chasing Fireflies
Barn Name
Firefly
Color
Dark bay varnish sabino
Breed
Appaloosa (75%) X Paint (25%)
Height
15.1 hands
Extra #1: Personality
Firefly has many traits. She's not afraid to show horses the real her. She's brave and loyal. If she hears something scary or sees something frightening she'll show she's not afraid to face it unlike other horses who would shy away. Another thing this girl has conceived in her personality is nurturing and motherly. Even though she's not a mother herself she does nurture foals and helps them when they need it. It's just natural to her. Lastly, Firefly is independent. She doesn't like anyone helping her. She loves to do it herself. It's just how she is and she's proud to admit it.
Extra #2: History
Catching and Chasing Fireflies was born on March 20th in Idaho to stud Technicolor and dam Ordeal. Firefly grew to be an outstanding filly through her foal years and impressed potential buyers. She was trained and bought at the age of two. Her new owner took her to his farm in Georgia. There Firefly was turned into an eventing horse for her owner's oldest daughter. She won many competitions before money got tight and at the age of five she was put at an auction. Firefly spent a few weeks at the auction house before a kind young woman bought her and loaded her into the trailer, taking her to where she lives now. She was taken from eventing and put into dressage where she excelled in. Now in her free time she and her owners use her as a lesson horse for her owners' children and children in general.
Last edited by ScarletFeather11 on Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
My Riverbank Hollow Morgans
My Cottonwood Horses Cottonwood Ranch My Running Bear Tolters
ScarletFeather11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow59 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:54 am

Username: shadow59
Show Name: stay up all night
Barn Name: night
Color: Dark bay varnish sabino
Breed: Appaloosa (75%) X Paint (25%)
Height: 15.1 hands
Gif that represent her:Image
this gif represents her because she is kind and gentle and will help anyone.

night also likes to be a bit weird and go a little crazy

night loves being with her friends and having some fun

and she is totally unique
Last edited by shadow59 on Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
shadow59

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby o s h u n » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:24 am

Bump, im gonna judge this tomorrow! please finish up your forms, and if there are any new entrants please do NOT post any WIP forms.
o s h u n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby o s h u n » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:22 am

Arrows wrote:
Appys...I love her so much! <3

Eleanor Roosevelt wrote:The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Username:: Arrows
Show Name:: Kodachrome's Elegance
Barn Name:: Kodak
Color:: Dark bay varnish sabino
Breed:: Appaloosa (75%) X Paint (25%)
Height:: 15.1 hands

Personality wrote:Kodak is like a flicker. One moment she's there, the next she's not. She can be a bit overbearing and extremely head-on. Kodak also sees things as they truly are and is not fazed or fooled by what many may perceive them to be. She has a good memory and treasures things. She is a bit too confident almost, not afraid to speak her mind or battle for something. Kodak is a leader, and has a lot of determination bottled up. Kodak, in contradiction to her name, is actually quite clumsy. She becomes flustered easily and makes many mistakes.
Kodak is sweet and loving, and truly needs others to keep sane; she would do terribly all alone. Kodak relies on others to keep her self-esteem and her openness. Kodak, although not frail -at all-, finds fear in the darkness and loneliness. She needs the touch of others for comfort and support; she is social! This mare is also quick; both mentally and physically. Kodak enjoys beating others and having bragging rights. She can be narrow-minded at times, plus a bit vain; but that is every girl!
Kodak isn't afraid of herself or others. She is faithful and fierce, and often seen as a bit boyish. Kodak is a handful, for she is extremely intelligent and somewhat of an escape artist. Kodak loves to have a good laugh or a party. She has never been one to give up on herself or someone else, never break a promise, never tell a secret. Kodak shows her loyalty freely, even without having to try. Kodak will tell you if she had a problem with you, too. Kodak tries to not lie constantly, but will do so for something special. Kodak is none too easy to break.
She is a shining star hidden by spots, a sparkling gem masked by dirt.

Kodak's Perfect Mate wrote:Kodak's ideal mate is someone who can deal with her! She needs someone who will not treat her like a frail thing. She would like someone similar, but not exactly like her. Kodak will want someone with enough energy to keep up, and one tolerant of her gimmicks and occasional bragging. Not only does he need to be her parter, he needs to be her best friend and her rival. She needs someone to help out and support her, but also be competitive and even not be afraid to get mad or snarky with her. The occasional banter is actually something Kodak might enjoy. This stallion cannot be shy, not frail himself. He needs to be stable and strong; she does not need a man-baby to take care of. Such a stallion must also understand how independent she is, and not expect her to stay by him constantly. Kodak needs freedom. The stallion will not be her babysitter.
I suppose it can be put into simple words of what Kodak needs.
Kodak doesn't need a guardian. She doesn't want a babysitter. Kodak doesn't want a baby. She doesn't need a fatherly figure, or a brother. Not a leader, not a mystery.
Kodak needs a friend.

T. S. Elliot wrote:Sometimes things become possible if we want them bad enough.

Congrats! enjoy her :)
o s h u n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arrows » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:53 am

I love her! She is gorgeous! Thank you!!!
by serBronn

isleen
caswallon
my chwr horses

I <3 my horse Indigo
ℓ ι ν є у σ υ η g. ℓ ι ν є ƒ я є є. ℓ ι ν є ƒ є α я ℓ є ѕ ѕ.

My Kiamara, Odysseus. Click the picture to the right to see information & all art for Odysseus!

by Niluna
Arrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me