Re: rpw secret santa ;; forms closed

Postby wolf ;; » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:22 pm

Username;; wolf
Design, Art, or both?;; design + art
---
for a rpw
suggested colours;; I prefer natural bases with unnatural markings - especially things like gradients. I like white to be thrown into the mix, and would really like anything.
suggested edits;; I like any and all edits - which include hair, ears, tail (specially multiple), eye edits, fur edits, limbs, wings, things like that, but of course not all these edits have to go onto a rpw, just as an idea.
simple or complex design?;; I would prefer a bit complex, especially something asymmetrical - like Venus the chimera cat, designs like that, even something with spots/freckles here and there would be nice.
---
for art
link to rpws;; xxx

----------

I'm participating so numbers add up, and so everyone indeed has a ss for the event, and while doing both I am on the other two lists in order for that to happen.

Forms are now closed, and results will be pmed soon - for everyone who is asking for just a design, rockpelt. will be the one pming you and generating the results, so it is kept fair, and as to not spoil the surprise for myself.

I am sorry if there is a wait on this - but I do know I will most likely be pming everyone else later tomorrow nvn
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightshyne » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:50 pm

I've sent out my PMs. <3
If you're only doing a design and haven't received a PM, please let me know ASAP!!

macrotis - found!!Image
Last edited by nightshyne on Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:30 pm

I got mine, but I want to ask, where do I design the wolf? Under this topic?
Also, can we reveal it right away or wait till Christmas?
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:05 am

everyone doing just a design has been added, in case you wish to do the rpws on these lines, but you can also design them off oekaki if you wish.

All ss art and designs have to be done and sent out, by the latest, the 10th of January. You can start sending it all from christmas however.

People doing both design and art will be getting their pms sometime today nvn

FOUND
Last edited by wolf ;; on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:47 am

sorry for the double post whoops

but everyone doing a design should be added by now, for both lists! If I have missed you please let me know.
There is also now a new rule - all designs must be approved, just so they fit some of the criteria the giftee has asked for. Just like with the rollings, those doing a design have to get it approved from rockpelt., those doing both have to get it approved by me.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PolarizedVertigo » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:42 am

Hey! To anyone who got "UndeadRenegade" thats my old username! nwn
PolarizedVertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightshyne » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:12 am

Please remember to PM either myself or Bal, depending on who sent you the initial PM, to approve your SS RPW!
All RPWs must be approved before being revealed tomorrow - Jan 10.
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rpw secret santa ;; update!

Postby wolf ;; » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:29 am

ok since its christmas here im gonna say you can all go ahead and send your secret santa art/designs off if complete!

-- If you did not get a pm - make sure to message myself and for what category you entered for, as well as a link to your form.
-- If you have not completed your art or design that is ok! The deadline is Jan 10th, so you have over two weeks to get things complete.
-- If you have completed your design, be sure you have sent it in for approval! Your design must get approved by myself or rockpelt., whoever sent the pm to you.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightshyne » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:13 am

eyyy another update
Because Bal's without credit and all, anyone who has not yet had their RPW approved can send it to me.
The only exception to this is my SS, who I guess can send over their stuff whenever and I can approve it after seeing it? |D
The reason for needing RPWs approved is essentially to eliminate solid colours and no designs, as I don't think anyone would really want a plain coloured RPW, even if they want simple, you know?

So yeah, anyone can PM me for now, until Bal gets her credit. <3
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:22 pm

you guys have five days left! If not every secret santa is filled in, those who do not recieve, yet have finished theres, will have someone filling in for whoever was suppose to be their ss nvn

remember, pm rockpelt. or I to approve designs as we want them to follow the criteria. You do not need to get art approved.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me