My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hazard Cat #136-140 - Group adopt

Postby dr pepper. » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:55 pm

Mark
Last edited by dr pepper. on Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
quitting chicken smoothie.

I am keeping my characters unless stated in their species rules I can't. I will gift the ones to close friends that I know will be active.

Do not ask for any of my pets or items, thank you.
Do not pm me. If i get one I won't read it.

If I lost a tryout contest winner is free to the art in my form. If I won you CAN pm me for this only reason. Title the pm, "You won!"

Thanks for being a great community. I did have fun.
dr pepper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherryfreeze » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:56 pm

Username:cherryfreeze
Number: 3
Name:"they call me aaron, because i can't remember my orginal name"
nicknames:"i've overheard some say im the silent scout, though thats actually on point i suppose"
personality: aaron is a hazard that tends to be more reserved and sneaky, because of the fact that hes the group scout. aaron can seem lackluster and isnt as strong as he'd like. he also has split personality, buttends to black out when his personality shifts. aaron also gets headaches rather easily, especially when he tries remember things from his past
Screen: Image
aarons screen is an 'eye' that while darker that his eyes, emits a very faint glow
Relation to the others: 1: "i look up to 1 because i find thim interesting and in a way their sort of like an older sibling or close friend, so to speak."

2: "i, in all honsety am kind of jealous of them because of their wings, and their size could make it easier to sneak around and such.

4: "i feel close to them because part of their tails gone and have an odd mutation like i do. i tend to stay nearby them more than the others incidently."

5: " their... not the kind of hazard i stick around for long periods of time, but they are interesting so i bear with it, and i do enjoy their company

forgive and forget-

"it was an average seeming day for me, back when i lived in a rural area nearby other hazards. i was out enjoying the day, i... i think before something came flying at me, a frisbee if i remember correctly, before i blacked out. when i awoke i wasn't near home, but in a dense forest. my tail had been de activated and the rest of my tail lost. my screen had changed and i believe i was ashame of it so after finding a pathway i found a traveling hazard who happened to have been a shop keep who sold clothing items like hats and scarves. the hazard found a cloak and said i could have it if i wanted, and then left again. i took it and hid my discgrace. i thought at the time that the eye within my mouth scared them away so that dampened my mood more as i set off to find others. others who were like me though after a few days it proved unsuccessful. in that time i tried to remember my name and what my screen used to be but no answers came. then after another day passed, i became aquainted with a hazard and they brought me to their group and i've traveled with them since then"

[i]"there've been times when i've blacked out before, and from what the others told me, i babbled nonsense and my eyes glowed a fierce red and that the only word they caught from me was corrupt. i... i don't know what i did, but i believe i have an odd sort of split personality or something.... my mine is super hazy on the subject. i have to go lay down before i get a headache..."
Last edited by Cherryfreeze on Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImage

If you Steal my ocs, or think its fun and quirky to steal them, I'll come steal you kneecaps as payment thanks <3
Cherryfreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scei » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:58 pm

Username: Miss. Scei
Number: 2
Name: Jaynes - Featherbird
Relation to the others:
Wippp

Mark ;3

xScei Terms of Service
This is my Sceignature
xxx Looking for Art
xxxx Adopt shop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've quit cs already! i might show up once
and a while to post something i was thinking
about but i don't think ill be officially coming
back any time soon.
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supernovacity » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:43 pm

Above--the--cloud--with--its--shadow--is
the--star--with--its--light.
Above--all--things--reverence
thyself.

-Pythagoras

Username:
Number: 4
Name:
Relation to the others:

:0
Won't waste more tears on yesteryears
───════════════◈════════════───
ImageImage
nova - she/he/they
icon - pixels

───════════════◈════════════───
Instead we'll carry on
supernovacity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DJRainbowDemon » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:16 pm

Basic Info
Hazard 4
Geiger--Female--26--Straight
Sensitive--Self Conscious--Kind--Pacifist

Third Eye Power
Geiger has the ability to calm anyone who is angry or pacify the urge to fight, which comes in handy as she can help the group avoid unnecessary conflict. She is currently being hired to test if this lasts for long periods of time, so it may be used as a type of therapy.

Grate Sound
Her grate has a very lovely rain sound. It has the occasional boom of thunder, but is over all very quiet and subtle.

Relation to the Others
Geiger really loves being around the others, they really helped her out of her shell. They accepted her, despite her issues with her appearance. She feels so happy and relaxed around the others, never having to worry about being mocked for her mutations. She deeply cares for all of them, even if they can be a bit moody at times.

In-Depth Relations
[Number 1]
This Hazard is very unique to Geiger. She had never before seen a Hazard with a lava lamp tail, and she is very curious about how they don't seem to be bothered by the burning hot liquid inside of them. She tends them as the leader of the group and always leaves decisions up to them, trusting their judgement.

[Number 2]
Geiger is very interested in this Hazard. She finds the fact that they have functional wings to be amazing, as she has always wished her wing-like appendages were actual wings. She constantly asks them questions about what flying is like, and how long before they were able to fly.

[Number 3]
Geiger feels a deeper connection to this Hazard than she does with the others. She can relate better to them, considering they have an odd mutation, just like her. She is rather intrigued by the eye in their mouth, along with why they are always wearing a cloak. She is very protective over them in general.

[Number 5]
This Hazard and Geiger get along for the most part, the only issue being their fireworks. The sound of them scares her a bit, not to mention she's been burned by the occasional shrapnel. While she does find them to be very sweet, she generally tries to avoid them due to their grate.

Personality
When Geiger was a Spark, she was rather shy and reclusive, having the worst confidence issues ever. After she met the group, they helped her cope with her insecurities. As the years went by, she grew happier and happier,finally became the confident girl she is now. She faces her problems head on, with a confident smile on her face. Despite this, she is still pretty sensitive about her appearance and a negative comment on how she looks could really hurt her.

How She Lost Her Tail-tip
After checking to make sure her screen and grate covers were sealed, Geiger smiled, closing her eyes before diving into the lake, enjoying the cool bite of the water. "I really love swimming..." she thought, opening her eyes and looking at the surroundings. It was fuzzy, of course, but she could definitely see various freshwater plants waving around her. She swam forward, sliding through a small opening and ignoring the mild burn in her lungs. It would only be a moment longer, anyways.

Gasping for air, she surfaced in a large cavern. She swam to the farthest side, the water getting more and more shallow as she went further into the cavern. Shaking herself off, she swung her tail in front of her, using the light to guide her to the lantern she brought down here months ago. Fumbling around for the bag she kept matches in, then lit the lantern after she found the bag. The cave illuminated, revealing small waterproof cot and a small plastic chest of her most prized possessions. There was a large smile on her face when she saw the box, padding over to it with excitement and cheer. Opening the box, her face lit up at the plastic bag filled with pictures and letters from her old pen-pal. She teared up a bit, remembering the times he would help cheer her up when she was feeling particularly awful.

Her nostalgia trip was interrupted, however. There was a loud rumbling and a cracking noise above her as she felt a shower of pebbles rain down on her. Her eyes widened and she darted forward, snapping the box shut and making sure it sealed. She jumped diving into the water, holding the box close to her body and propelling herself forward with her extra limbs. It was harder to swim, though, as her wing-like appendages weren't exactly very strong, but she managed. As she exited the small entryway of the cavern, but was stopped short by a sharp pain in the base of her tail. She yelped, only letting out bubbles of air instead of sound. Turning, she frantically pulled on the end of her tail, or at least the part that was attached to her. She tensed, giving her tail on last pull before her tail split, the water around her heating up due to the electricity. Ignoring the static-y feeling, she swam towards the surface.Coughing and sputtering, she took deep breaths, swimming towards the shore. She crawled onto the sandy beach, then fell on the sand, coughing up water as she fell unconscious.

Meeting Her Penpal

Thanking the waitress as she set down her coffee, Geiger clicked her claws on the table. Today was the day she would finally meet Quasar, her long-term penpal and best friend. She was both excited and nervous at the same time, worried that he wouldn't show up. Despite having more confidence than what she had in her youth, she was still worried her appearance would ward off anyone who came near. She looked up expectantly as she heard the bell on the door jingle. A tall blue hazard stepped in, looking down at what appeared to be a photograph. She followed suit, looking down at the photo in her pocket, smiling widely when she saw they were the same Hazard.

"Q-Quasar?" She hesitated at first, looking at the taller hazard. His starry pupils flicked up, meeting her green eyes. He smiled, immediately recognizing her. He stepped towards her, a large smile on his face. "Geiger!" She stood, walking towards him as well. He scooped her up, spinning her in a quick hug, then set her down, continuing to hold her shoulders. "You look so much prettier in real life." She looked away, holding a paw to her face and smiling. "Thank you, Qua..."

Quasar looked at the table Geiger had chosen, then motioned towards it. "Do you wanna sit?" He glanced back at her, returning his paws to his sides. Geiger nodded, sitting back in her seat, a smile on her face. She was absolutely ecstatic to be meeting Quasar. He even complimented her on her appearance, raising her confidence to excessively high levels. She sipped her coffee, absolutely glowing with joy. "So how was your trip, friend?" She tilted her head, focusing her eyes on him.

"Oh it was delightful, I definitely do not regret taking the train. The scenery was so gorgeous, I wish I was the artist type so I could paint it for you." He joked, flashing a grin at her. "On a serious note, how is your tail doing?" Quasar motioned towards the missing half of her tail. She glanced back, looking at the chaotic sparks her tail was emitting. "It's been fine actually." She replied, returning her gaze to Quasar's face. "That's good to hear!" He exclaimed eyes lighting up like miniature suns. "Have you had anything interesting happen recently?" He paused for a moment as their waitress took his order.

The two conversed for hours, the night eventually coming, showing beautiful stars beneath the clouds. Before it became too late, they said their goodbyes, each returning to where they would be staying that night, with plans to meet up again the next day.
Last edited by DJRainbowDemon on Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:41 am, edited 14 times in total.
DJRainbowDemon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:26 am

An Entry For Number One
My Group
1. Me
2. FiveSecondsToFly
3. Katie_monkey
4. coradrawa
5. GallopingHowl
By coradrawa
another piece of art, coming soon?
Who am I? Well, it's funny you should ask! I'm Firedancer77, and I'm currently the owner of one Hazard Cat, Milo. I'd love to have this beautiful guy join my tiny group!
What's this Hazard's name? A very good question, which deserves a very good names! His name is Majele. This is actually an Indonesian word, which means "poison." Why this name? Well, it's befitting. He looks like poison or something equally as toxic and potent.
What gender is Majele? Well, Majele happens to be male.
What skills does Majele possess? He has quite a few, but there is one that he happens to be the best at. It actually coincides quite nicely with his name, so it makes sense. Majele is an expert in poison-making. He takes great pride and joy in playing with the elements as he forms it. It may be considered morbid and terrible by some. After all, he experiments with the prototypes of it on other, living creatures. There would be no other way to test it. He never uses it on other Hazards - at least, not when he's first testing it - but he does test it on other creatures, which is deemed unacceptable by some. Majele doesn't care though. He enjoys the business, and enjoys the feeling of playing with death. He's considered violent for his actions as well, but Majele doesn't care. He never has, and some think he never will. That, in all honesty, is probably true.
Majele feels differently for each member of the group that he's in. In fact, he actually has two different impressions of them. The base impression, and the depth impression. The base impression is basically the first impression he gets, just from their looks. The depth impression would be how he actually coincides with them and their personality.
Firstly, there's Lunestra (number two). She's definitely very different. For the base impression, Majele views the small, bat-like Hazard as someone who can't handle herself. This is judged mainly on her size. Probably her wings would be used to make quick escapes if she has to flee, something that Majele guesses that she would do quite often. However, after being in a group with her, Majele has decided that there's more to the story and that he can't just judge on her appearance. Actually, he's learned that lesson about every Hazard in the group. For the depth impression, Majele and Lunestra have a sort of...Tolerance. Neither of them really like each other - Lunestra disapproves of his experiments so Majele disapproves of her - but he won't just leave her somewhere. He decided to just ignore her attitude towards his actions, and when he can just avoid her. While they may not get along, Majele does feel some loyalty for her - although perhaps not quite as much as he does for some of the others - and will do his best to help her if she needs it, as long as he's in a good mood.
Then, there's Cornea (number three). When Majele first met him, he initially thought that ___ was, well, weird. He hides his screen, has a deactivated tail, and then there's a large eye in his mouth. It was a bit creepy, but then again, people probably thought about Majele too. The depth impression now is that
Third, we have Korgn (number four). Majele - much like other Hazards - thought that Korgn was odd. He didn't seem very...Well, very much like something from this planet. However, Majele has gotten past that. Korgn and Majele now have a sort of love-hate relationship. Sometimes, they can be on great terms. Other times, they can be in mass arguments. Korgn is sometimes a bit jealous of Majele's leadership confidence, - since Korgn is so lacking in his confidence - so it's a bit like skating on thin ice. Things could be fine and dandy, but then suddenly everything can go kaput and the tempers will fly. Majele tends to stand his ground and, while he's not going to poison his fellow group member, he will not hesitate to argue and be mad, although he may not exactly show his anger. There have been multiple times where, in the event that they have gotten into a conflict, Korgn has become a sobbing mess, run away for a few hours and not returned for some time, and - in real bad arguments - fainted. However, when they aren't mad at each other, Majele thinks they get along fairly well.
Finally, there's ___ (number five). Majele found ___ , at first glance, to be a rather annoying Hazard Cat to be around. The fireworks still sometimes catch Majele off guard and make him jump, but whenever they first met, Majele jumped every time and got very annoyed. But,
Last edited by Firedancer77 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:04 am, edited 6 times in total.
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skywalker, » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:01 am

Username:

.:Vixy:.

Number:

Name:

Dakota

Male

How they feel about their grate:

"Who wants to see a light show?"
He is absolutely in love with his grate! He loves entertaining his friends with it, and he loves watching the pretty coloures and flashes. His grate usually sets off different coloured fireworks depending on his emotion. Mad would be red, Yellow would be Happy, Blue would be sad and Green would be envious. But he mostly enjoys watching it. He's loves watching his friends jump when his grate suddenly explodes with sounds and colours, and he finds it very amusing.

Personality:
Dakota is a very lively and cheerful hazard. He is probably the liveliest of the group, well, thats what he says, anyways. He is a very caring hazard, and won't allow anything to get harmed. He loves helping out and being there for other hazards, and whenever one of his friends feel down or upset, he will be there at their side, ready to help. He is very bouncy and ready for anything that anyone throws at him, even if its a baseball. Not all hazards are perfect, though. Dakota is a very big attention mooch, and always wants attention. He feels that he needs it more than anyone else. If his friends are talking, he'll go in-between them and bounce up and down. Although he longs for attention when it is not given to him, he still respects other Hazards conversations. He is also a procrastinator, and doesn't like doing things. He says it to much work, or he'll do it later, just so he won't have to do it. On the last day, he'll rush to get everything done. He can also be slightly insecure around large groups of people, or when he is up on a stage.

Relation to the others:

Most of his friends are big helps to him, and he enjoys their company very much.

First Hazard;

He's always found _______ To be to serious. Every time Dakota tries to do something silly, or persuade his friends to do a small joke with him, _____ Will tell him to not to that, or its not smart, or smarten up, Dakota! But, Dakota knows its just because ______ Doesn't want him and his friends to get into trouble.

Second Hazard;

He find ______ To be little shy. He likes their company more than anyone else's, and enjoys talking to them. Sometimes his grate goes off, and _____ jump, but they always understand. He loves watching _____ fly around, and do tricks in the air. They are probably his closets friend in the group.

Third Hazard;

Dakota's always found this friend of his… a bit strange, and secretive. He likes their company non the less, but won't really be alone with them for to long. He's always found it strange that their is a huge eye in their mouth, and that their cloak is always concealing their screen. He is slightly jumpy around this hazard, because he thought that they got into a fight, and won, but lost part of their tail in the process.

Fourth Hazard;

This hazard has always been one of Dakota's best friends, because they are just so funny. They are so funny to him because of what they can do with their eye's. He loves watching them, almost as much as he likes watching his grate go off. He also enjoy's this hazards company because they are very supportive. They help him boost his confidence, and help him in general.

Art;

By me c:
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-08-12 at 1.26.08 PM.png
Dakota
Screen Shot 2015-08-12 at 1.26.08 PM.png (139.33 KiB) Viewed 36 times
Last edited by skywalker, on Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:25 am, edited 8 times in total.
sky | she/her | adult | star wars

skywalker,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyWishes21 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:27 am

Marking marking marking!
planet || whatever pronouns man || hi im back ig. what's up
SkyWishes21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abxy » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:15 pm

Username:chemical bloodstream

Number: 1

Name:"My name isssssss ERROR.virusssssss-exe, but I go by any partssss of my name."

Gender:"Although I certainly don't look like it, I'm one hundred percent female."

Something they're skilled at:"Hacking, though I'm not that interesssssted in it. It comessssss from my third eye power, which issssssss just increasssssssed knowledge."

that it only takes a few seconds to see it all...

Relation to the others:
"(2's name here) isssss, to me, ssssuper annoying.
(3's name here) I dessssspisssssse. Alwaysssss getsssssss in my way, even when not trying to!
(4's name here) isssss the one I actually like. They're quite interessssssting, which I truly do like about them.
(5's name here) alwayssssss ssssscaresssss me. The loud sssssoundssss of thosssseee fireworksssss drive me crazy! I can never ssssleep at night due to thosssse darn thingsss."

Fears:
"Loud noissssssesssss. My earsssss are pretty sssensssssitive."
"Demonsssss. My mother told me terrifying ssssstoriesss about thosssssse."
"The dark. Enough ssssaid."
"Family."
"Abussssse. It'ssss a huge worry."
"Death."
"...And much more."

She rocks back and forth in the sea of fear, but never sinks.

Good Traits:Understanding-"I undersssstand how you feel."-Forgiving-"It'sssssss alright..."-Kind-"Here, let me help you with that."

Bad Traits:Short Tempered-"No, I'm telling you you have to go right. NOT LEFT YOU SSSSSTUPID IDIOT! RIGHT! LET ME SSsSSssSSSPELL IT OUT FOR YOU, R I G H T!"-Doesn't think before acting-"Is that a blueberry? (not knowing it could be poisonous) Yum!"-Selfish-"Donate for charity? Not in a million lifetimesssss, not even if I were rich. I need all the sssstuff."-Somewhat self centered-"Okay, and? What'ssssss sssssso important about you? I'm having a totally ssssstupid problem that didn't even need to happen!"

Biggest Dream:"I wisssssh to be famoussssss and to be loved."

Inspirational Quote She Loves:"The lasssst drop that fallsssss isssss the mosssst beautiful, and the firssssst drop that fallssss issss by far nothing compared to that."

I sssssspeak the way I do becausssssse...well, it'ssssss a weird thing that no matter what I can't even fix. I've never been able to, and I'm not sssssure I can.
abxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me